Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:16 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:00 am 
OHW Addict

Brad-it tickles me that you enjoy this, but it doesn’t surprise me, lol. Sorry for the fits and starts, usually I get a little “inspiration” when CCW doesn’t get to play, so there should be an update here soon!

Ares-what can I say? There is at least a little bit of cuckold in any man who shares his partner. Some of us will even admit it, lol! I don’t know if I would ever be brave enough to live it out, and I don’t think I would ever really want to live it full time, like Mr. Ares, but it does occasionally fire me up. A lot! Especially after I read the latest adventures of my favorite cuck couple! And ya know what, CCW is getting a little bolder too, lol! She is starting to really understand how much an occasional tease, or that she can say just one little thing to me and send me over the edge. Who knows, one day there may be more than just a fantasy to report...............................

Everyday life has been super, super busy lately folks. Last week and this week have been soooo busy we even had to cancel a date with Max! :shock: But hopefully we will be getting back to what passes for normal around here, and since there is not much to report from the real world, maybe I can work on this a little, I hope.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:54 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Wow CCH if she ever gives you one of those you will need a year to recover before the next one, if she gets a taste for it. Does it make you nervy if she books a hotel room to go away. That was like going for a short holiday and running into ISIL. Still it would be very hot hot hot. Thanks for posting.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:43 am 
OHW Addict

OZCPL wrote:
Wow CCH if she ever gives you one of those you will need a year to recover before the next one, if she gets a taste for it. Does it make you nervy if she books a hotel room to go away. That was like going for a short holiday and running into ISIL. Still it would be very hot hot hot. Thanks for posting.

Aaaaaannnnnnnddddddd it’s not quite over yet! Glad you are enjoying this little fantasy, there is another chapter coming early in the week.

Nope, I don’t worry. I know no matter what, when I am on an adventure with her I am going to have fun! :whip:

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:09 am 
OHW Addict

Yes, I am enjoying this .. lol !! And I will be reading your updates to see just how far your imagination has fallen into your cuckold role.. how far has it gone ???

I remember when you started.. and how far you have come (no pun intended). It has been very interesting !!

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823