The Visit Part 8

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Cuck4Life
Player

The Visit Part 8

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:10 am

I awoke at Jays house around 6:00 am. And was surprised how well I slept. I went down stairs and put on a pot of coffee and went out side to enjoy the morning. I was shocked when Jay walked through the gate alone when he returned from Bobs. He poured a cup of coffee and sat down to chat with me. Helen and I would be leaving to return home in a few hours. He told me that Helen experienced her first threesome last night as both him a Bob took turns with her. He also said that she also experienced double penatration for the first time. He also said they awoke early and had a long chat about the events of last night. He also said that Bob had asked him for some private time with Helen and he thought this would be a good time to go over the rules for the future.
First he said that him and Helen would continue seeing each other but did not plan on including me again. He said that could change for special enents but he felt it took away from his play time. He also told me that Bob would also be seeing her often because he traveled to our hometown on business a few times a month. Bob would also call Jay to make the arrangements with Helen .He told me Bob wanted to keep this very low key and would only be seeing her alone. Jay said he would text me when they were meeting but would not tell me where, he said I would have no contact with Bob and that Helen had been instructed to not talk about what they do together.
He said he would provide me details of what happens between him and Helen and that I would need to request his OK to cum. He said that what Helen does with Bob was between him, Bob and Helen.

A little later Bob and Helen arrived and Helen went upstairs to pack for the trip home.I asked Bob where he worked and if his visits to our town were one or two night stays. He responded by saying that Jay would always know where they were and how to get in touch with them if needed. He then told me that if I was a true Cuckold that I would understand that his agreement to see Helen was between Jay and Helen and if I had a problem with it I should talk to Jay.
Helen came down and told me to load bags in the car. Jay and Bob both kissed and hugged Helen in the driveway as we were leaving. Then she said I assume you boys have everything worked out like we discussed this morning. We all said yes, both men got another hug and we left for the long ride home.

CuckPride

Re: The Visit Part 8

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:16 am

Thank you for continuing your story. There were quite a few milestones that weekend. Bob brings an interesting new dynamic.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:00 am

Wow! This is so hot. Poor husband is increasingly left out.

Soon he should be wearing knickers to complete the transformation.

lilford1965

Unread post by lilford1965 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:03 am

CUCK4LIFE , I realised immediately it was a purely honest mistake ! I was just adding a little humour to the situation . Please don't be offended my friend . AND 'please continue the story , even if it's , in my view , a little bit extreme . ( cuckold , fair enough , BUT treating him like they do AND ENJOYING IT -----They've locked people up for less ! )

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:58 am

Jay & Bob are total assholes. Being a cuckold is one thing but at least maintain some dignity and self respect.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Some couples in the lifestyle have a preference for a more extreme form of cuckolding. I get the impression that everyone was on the same page and getting exactly what they wanted.

Argent
Virgin

Unread post by Argent » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:31 pm

This has got entirely too dark and no cuck is going to be in any way satisfied with the sort of treatment described.
He wanted to go along with his wife on her weekend visit and ends up finding the price is the rest of his married life?
He is expected to go along with sending his wife off, not knowing where to or what she is doing or with whom?
Love honour and obey?
And the wife - she assumes they have all agreed with what she and her lovers decided last night? How would the cuck know that she isn't being misled.
The guy should be certified.
The entire story is rubbish.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:55 pm

OK very good, when do we get part 9. What comes next. She isn't even pregnant yet. Did that happen. Are you still together or would you consider the ultimate cucking to be when she leaves you.
Thanks for the story so far.