A husband's tribute to his Hotwife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Monet106companion
Prepubescent

A husband's tribute to his Hotwife

Unread post by Monet106companion » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm

I write this as a loving tribute to my Hotwife Monet who I lost to cancer. Her membership name was Monet 106.
It was June 2011 and I was at the cabin alone opening up while Monet remained at home. We had agreed that she had permission to solo with her regular stable of bulls. She had a date with S. at our house which she video taped for me. And she told me she had a date the following week with R. at his apartment. I E-Mailed R. to give him some helpful pointers on how to improve his experience. I told him that Monet was strongly affected by marijuana, that it made her very horny and suggestible. I also told him that she was very easy to hypnotize. I suggested that he could dispense with condoms and ride her bareback when her libido was fired up, for example if hypnotized. I reminded him to remind her to bring the video camera wit her when she visited.

I called Monet to discuss her impending date I and reminded her to take the video camera and to take her best romping cloths. A week after their date I received a DVD from Monet with their romp on it. R. had transferred the digital file to the DVD for me and Monet had not seen the video, she remembered a very pleasurable romp.

The video opened with a view of R.'s living room, the camera had been set up in a corner. Monet had a canvass carry bag with her and went into the bathroom. R. was in a bathrobe and was setting two glasses of wine on the coffee table. A few minutes later Monet came out dressed in a translucent peignoir with a shelf cup black corset that left her nipples bare, a rago six strap black garter belt, thigh high black lace stockings, six inch heels and her Hotwife ankle bracelet on her right ankle. She wore no panties, she had shaved all the hair on her body. Her well rounded Mount of Venus showed her sexy slit. She walked over to the arm chair by the coffee table, gave R. a deep French kiss, and picked up the wine glass. They talked a while and relaxed. After a while R. got up, went behind the bar and returned carrying a bong. Monet recognized it immediately and smiled when she saw it. R. put some pot in it and gave it to Monet who lit it and took several deep inhalations. Her smile broadened. She used the bong while R. had wine. After a while Monet's eye lids got heavy lidded showing she was intoxicated. R. then produced a lap top computer with ear phones and told Monet that he had a video that she would enjoy. She put the computer on her knees and donned the ear phones. The screen showed a whirling spiral which captivated Monet's attention and as she listened her eyes grew heavier, drooped more and more and then shut. It was obvious that she was deep under. She listened for about five minutes nodding occasionally and repeated, "I understand", several times. Finally she took off the ear phones and opened her eyes. They were a little glazed, she stared straight ahead, and it was apparent that she was in a deep trance.

R. took the computer from her and said to her, "you are deep, deep under. Do you understand what you heard?" "Yes", Monet replied. "You are now a sex slave and I am your master, you will call me master, do you understand?", R. Instructed. "Yes, master" , Monet replied. R. then told her, "You will take to heart all the dominance and submissive instructions my voice told you on the tape. Now, assume the greeting position." Monet walked to the edge of the bedroom door and knelt down beside it with her ass resting on her heels and her head bowed. "Very good", R. told her. He then walked toward the camera, picked it up and carried it into bedroom putting it in a corner with a view of the whole room.

"Come in here", R. called. Monet walked in through the bedroom door and waited. "Suck me, and enjoy it", commanded R. Monet knelt before him, undid the sash to his robe, opened it and lifted his large, erect cock to her lips. She licked it all over to moisten it and then wrapped her full, red lips around it. She began to suck and bob her head up and down, she had tied her long blond hair in a pony tail and the view of her attentions was excellent. She then pushed forward hard, deep throating him all the way to the base. As she reached the base of his cock she let out a deep moan. She then pulled back and started to repeatedly deep throat R. It was obvious that her technique was superb from the expression of pleasure on R.'s face. Monet continued to give R. great head, sucking, deep throating, and licking him. Without being told, she licked and sucked his balls too.

Not wanting to climax, R. said, "that's enough, take off your peignoir and get on the edge of the bed. Monet did as ordered, getting on the edge of the bed and lifting her knees high. R. dropped his robe to the floor and knelt with his head between her thighs. He began to lick Monet's clit and slit vigorously. Monet moaned and writhed in pleasure. "Oh, Master, that feels so good!" she said, "I'm going to cum". "You may cum", said R. Monet called out and had an intense cum. R. stood up, and positioned his rock hard, large cock at the lips of her pussy. "What do you want?", he said. "Oh, fuck me Master, please fuck your slave!" replied Monet. R. slid his cock into her all the way to the base, and then began to slowly stroke in and out of her. Monet moaned with pleasure. "Can you feel that I'm in you bareback?" asked R., "how do you like it?" "Yes, yes, I can feel all of your wonderful cock in me!", cried Money, "It feels so much better than with a condom, I love the feeling of your bare cock, Master, please push it deep and rub my cervix with it". "How does the feeling compare to other cocks that have been in you?", asked R. "I have always had my other lovers wear condoms. Only my husband has fucked me bareback before. Your bare cock feels so much better than theirs, and it is much bigger and thicker than my husband's", replied Monet. R. responded by ramming his cock hard into her which had her moaning and crying out until she started her most intense cums, which were repeated waves of cum after cum.

"Get on the bed on your knees", said R . Monet assumed the position. He then knelt behind her and thrust into her. Monet responded by pushing back with her ass, bouncing against him as he pounded her, his hands pulling on her waist. R. reached up and grabbed her shoulders pulling her ass repeatedly against him as he penetrated her deeply. R. then pushed Monet down on to her stomach, rolled her onto her right side, lifted her left leg over his against his waist and straddled her right leg. He slid his cock into her and began to really fuck her hard. "Deep, yes?", he queried. "It's hitting my cervix, it's incredible!",cried Monet. Grunting, R. continued to deeply thrust into Monet, until his face screwed up, he pushed in as deep as he could, and his scrotum began to pulse up and down as he pumped cum into Monet. "Oh, Master," she called, "I can feel your hot cum against my cervix, it's flowing all through my pelvis, it feels so warm all through me. There is more than l've had in me. Please, please keep pumping your wonderful cum into me!". R.'s scrotum pulses continued for near two minutes and white cum started to flow out from around his cock on to Monet's right thigh. Monet convulsed and entered into one of her repeating orgasms, which sweep over her in wave after wave. Finally, R. ran dry and withdrew. Monet swiveled around and began to lick and suck his cock clean, swallowing greedily.

R. lay back on the bed and Monet cuddled up tight against him "Oh, Master, no man has ever filled me with so much hot semen", she said. "I am so glad you rode me bareback so I could have that incredibly pleasurable experience of feeling warm cum suffuse through my pelvis. I didn't realize you had so much cum. There was so much more than my husband has and it was so warm! Please, please, ride me bareback from now on!" R. kissed and fondled Monet for about 15 minutes. As Monet massaged his cock and balls, his cock began to rise again. Monet slid down and began to lick and deep throat him until his cock was hard and tall.

R. then got out of bed and pulled Monet by the ankles until her ass was just on the side of the bed. Seeing how wet she was, he pulled her long shapely legs up, put her ankles on his shoulders and started to rub his cock against her clit. Monet moaned and moved with pleasure. He the put his cock into her pussy and started to piston in and out. Monet moaned louder. "Oh, Master, you fuck me so good!", she said. She convulsed with a strong orgasm. R. gripped her slim ankles with one hand, lifted her ass high, and slid a foam wedge under her ass, elevating it. He then rubbed his cock back and forth in her dripping wet pussy, pushing in a little way and getting himself lubricated with her juices. Holding her knees wide, he placed his cock head against her asshole and pushed gently. The head of his cock popped into her ass. Carefully, with gentle thrusts and retractions he worked his cock deeper and deeper into Monet's ass. Finally, his balls hit her ass cheeks and he started to fuck her ass. "How do you like my cock in your ass?" he asked. "Oh, Master, yours is the first cock in my ass since my husband's, and that was more than six years ago. I had forgotten how good it feels to pleasure a man's cock with my tight ass hole!". "Your ass hole is really tight!", said R., "It feels incredible!" R. switched to short strokes of his cock, pulling the head of his cock out and then pushing just the head again through her tight sphincter, over and over. It was obvious that Monet's tight sphincter was stimulating the head of R.'s cock providing a tremendously pleasurable sensation. Monet wrapped her legs around R.'s back and her heels pressed hard against R.'s ass cheeks as she pulled him against her with each of his thrusts. Her waist muscles rhythmically contracted as she squeezed her sphincter tightly, bearing down on R.'s cock head as her forced it into her ass. After five minutes of popping the head of his cock in and out of Monet's tight asshole, he grimaced and it was apparent he was going to cum. "I'm cumming", he yelled. "Oh, pump me full, fill me with your hot semen!", Monet yelled. Thrusting all the way in to his balls, once again R.'s scrotum began to pulse as he forcefully pumped rope after rope into Monet's ass. Without a condom one finally realized what large quantities of cum R. pumped when he came.

Withdrawing, R. got up and pulled Monet up from the bed by her wrist. He kissed her deeply, "my God, Monet, that was the most intense sexual stimulation I have ever experienced!", he exclaimed. "I made love to your wonderful cock with my asshole, I so much want to give you pleasure.", Monet replied. R. then led her into the bathroom. The sound of the shower started and then the two of them could be heard talking while they showered together. Wet sounds and kissing sounds were heard. R. said, "bend over", and then slapping sounds were heard from the shower. R. gave a loud grunt and Monet cried out in pleasure. The shower stopped and they both came out naked. R. put on his robe and Monet sat and pulled on her garter belt and fastened her stockings. She put on her ankle bracelet and heels. She pulled her corset around her and R. laced it tight for her. They went through the door into the living room. R. reappeared and took the video camera into the living room. They sat in arm chairs, R. sipping wine; Monet picked up the bong, lit it and began to inhale.

There was a knock on the door, Monet looked surprised. R. said, "Assume the greeting position!". Monet walked over to the bedroom door and knelt with her ass on her heels with her head bowed. R. answered the door and a young, athletic man walked in. R. directed him to an arm chair and gave him some wine. "This is Monet", said R. to the young man. "She is an incredibly sexy slave and loves to please men. Monet, this is Steve, you will obey him as you do me. Do you understand?" "Yes, Master", Monet replied. "Hello Steve." "Hello, Monet", said Steve, in reply. R. said to Steve, "try her out, take her for a test drive."

Steve stood up and walked into the bedroom. R. walked over to the video camera and removed it from its tripod. The camera view moved into the bed room. "Monet, come to me," said Steve. Monet walked into the bedroom and the camera, in R.'s hands, tracked her. Steve walked over to Monet and bent down and kissed her. Monet kissed him back enthusiastically. "undress me", Steve said. Monet unbuttoned his shirt, removed it, kissed Steve passionately, then pulled his tee shirt over his head. Bare chested Steve revealed a very good physique with hard abs. Monet smiled appreciating his abs, rubbing them with her hands and sucking his nipples. Monet then unbuckled Steve's belt, unbuttoned his pants, pulled down the zipper and slipped them over his feet. She then walked behind him, kissed his shoulder, and worked his jockey shorts down and off. Still behind him, she reached around his hips and began to slide her hand up and down his cock getting it erect. From the motion of the camera it was apparent that R. was moving over to the dresser. Soft music started up, Ravel's Bolero. "Dance seductively for us, Monet", said R. Monet moved from behind Steve and faced the two men. She began to sway her hips to the music. She shed the peignoir slowly off her arms, and then seductively opened one busk after the other (in time to the beat) of her corset and dropped it to the floor. Monet had been taking belly dancing lessons for more than two years with a group, but every time I had seen her perform she had been self conscious and awkward when shifting from one movement to another. Now, intoxicated and in a trance she moved smoothly, rhythmically, in a classic belly dance. She sucked her waist in tight and narrow, contrasting her large rib cage and shapely hips. Her hips swayed and rotated expressing blatant sexuality. She stood, and sensuous ripples ran up and down her belly from her crotch to he ribs. She cupped her breasts while she swayed and tweaked her nipples till they stood red and erect. She ran one hand after the other over her mound letting her middle finger slip in and over here clit. She danced incredibly sexy, enticing, seductive. On the bed Steve's erect cock quivered with anticipation.

"Come over here, slut!," said Steve. Monet undulated over to the bed, her hips rotating. Steve reached out and grabbed a wrist. Pulling her onto the bed, he kissed her deeply and said, "now pleasure me with all of your skill!". "Yes, Steve, whatever you desire", said Monet. "Deep throat", he ordered. Monet slid down and began to lick Steve's potent shaft. Then she slid it between her bright red lips and engulfed it. She bobbed up and down,sucking hard, and each time she descended more of Steve's cock slid into her mouth. With a moan, Monet slid down all the way to the base of Steve's cock taking a large portion down her throat. Steve also moaned, Monet was incredibly skilled. Monet continued with deep throat movements, going faster and faster. Steve's face began to screw up until Monet suddenly pulled back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and began sucking hard. Pulsing waves moved down Steve's cock as he expelled ropes of semen into her eager mouth. Monet swallowed greedily and gulped down every drop of Steve.

As his cock popped out of Monet's mouth it didn't lose any of its hard erection. "That's for openers", Steve said, "I can recover immediately and cum and cum!" Monet smiled and purred. Steve rolled her onto her back, Monet spread her knees wide, and Steve inserted the head of his engorged cock between the lips of Monet's pussy. She was very wet and ready and his cock slid effortlessly deep in. Steve began to rapidly stroke Monet, and after a few minutes he hooked his elbows under her knees and lifted her legs until her heels bounced over her shoulders. This allowed deep penetration, which Monet loved. As his balls rhythmically slapped against her ass cheeks, Steve began to vocalize. "How do you like your cocks, slut?" "Deep in me", replied Monet. "Do you like to be ridden bareback," Steve asked? "Yes, by you, Master, and my husband", Monet replied. "Can you tell the difference between a bare cock and one with a condom?", asked Steve. "Very much so!", said Monet. "I love it when the hot head of your and Master's cock rub my cervix, it stimulates intense orgasms!" "I haven't had a vasectomy, I shoot real sperm", exclaimed Steve. "Oh, that's wonderful!", said Monet, "I love a fully charged man. My husband has been fixed and just doesn't feel as good when he cums, I really prefer a full charge. "But, I've insisted my other lovers wear condoms." "I'm fully charged too", said R . from behind the camera." "I want you and Steve to fill me with sperm", said Monet. "Say, knock me up, Steve!", said Steve. "KNOCK ME UP, YOU GORGOUS STUD, STEVE!!!!", yelled Monet. Steve increased his pounding of Monet, and Monet said, "I can feel your cock swelling, and starting to twitch, push deep Steve and KNOCK ME UP!" Steve grunted loudly and pushed very deep into Monet's pussy. R. maneuvered the camera around behind and close under Steve's ass. The base of Steve's cock began to twitch and then pulse very strongly. Wave, after wave of sperm laden semen pulsed down Steve's cock into Monet until it began to leak out around the edges and run down over Monet's ass.

Steve pulled out, but his cock amazingly remained stiff and hard. "Get on your knees, slut!", he ordered. Monet got on her hands and knees and Steve pulled her chin over to the edge of the bed where he was standing. He dangled his cock in front of her mouth and she eagerly engulfed it and started to suck and give deep throat. "I've got to get in on this", said R. and the camera moved to the edge of the room and jerked as it was mounted back on the tripod. Then R. moved in to the frame of the picture and he moved onto the bed behind Monet on his knees. Gripping her hips, he inserted his cock into her cum soaked pussy and began to bounce her ass against his hips. Monet was now in a classic spit roast. As R. pulled her back onto his cock, her mouth slid back to the head of Steve's . As R pushed her forward for the next thrust, her mouth slid down Steve's shaft to the base with most of Steve down her throat. Both men worked Monet hard for ten to fifteen minutes until looking each other in the eye, they both blew their load into each end of Monet. Monet swallowed every drop from Steve and had an intense orgasm as R. pumped her full. "Who's going to knock you up!", yelled R. as he came copiously deep in Monet. "BOTH OF YOU, EITHER OF YOU" ecstatically hollered Monet.

Again, all three took turns washing up in the bathroom and returned to the living room. The camera went off then. It was turned on three more times as Steve fucked Monet for 40 minutes each time (once in the ass) and twice more as R. fucked her (in her ass for a second time. He exclaimed that the friction of her tight sphincter over the head of his cock was incredible, a sentiment Steve seconded).

In one of the sessions, R. Had Monet climb on top of him and ride him Cow Girl style. After sliding up and down his shaft for a while, he put his arms behind her back and pulled her breasts to his chest and began kissing her. He motioned with his left hand, gesturing towards her ass. Steve came into the frame and knelt over R. behind Monet. Gripping her waist, Steve used one hand to angle his cock against Monet's asshole. With Monet cooperatively pushing back with her ass, he worked his cock into her ass. Monet made a sound of pain. "Does it hurt to be dual penetrated?", asked R. "It's the first time I've had two cocks in me at the same time!", gasped Monet. "I'll do anything to give you pleasure, Master." R. Lifted Monet up onto her extended arms and then encouraged her to begin sliding back and forth on his and Steve's cocks. Soon Monet needed no coaching and her bouncing against the two cocks became more vigorous. She started to moan when she bore down on both cocks and finally had a strong orgasm. Steve came first in Monet's ass with a deep thrust. He pulled out and Monet continued to slide back and forth on R. Then R. grunted as he came, pulling Monet to him and kissing her deeply.

Finally, the camera came on and Monet was in the living room fully dressed, R . was in his robe and Steve had left. R. faced the camera, "I hope we entertained Monet as vigorously as you wanted", he said. Then he turned to Monet. "Your eyes are closing, you are going deep, deep under. Concentrate on my voice, listen hard to what I say. You will remember that you visited me, that you had some really great hits from my bong, which got you really turned on, and that you had a great evening of sex with myself and Steve. You will remember that you were expecting to be introduced to Steve. You will not remember that you were put under into a trance, received instructions in dominance and submission and became a sex slave. But, in the future, whenever you and I get together you will easily go deep under when I say these exact words, 'relax, you are going deep, deep under'. When you hear those words from me you will become a sex slave again willingly and call me master. From now on you will find condoms repulsive and pull them off any cock before it is put into you. You have developed a deep craving for bare cock. From now on you will have all your lovers fuck you bareback. You will send the DVD of this session to your husband, but you will have no desire to watch it as you remember the evening fine. Do, you understand?" "Yes, master" replied Monet, "I will respond to 'relax, you are going deep, deep under'. I will not remember that I was put under for this session, but I will remember having great sex with you and Steve. I have a deep craving for bare cock".

One amazing thing about Monet is that when she was aroused, she never physically wore out from sex. Her pussy never got red or raw and she never bled. Her stamina was phenomenal. Oh, and Monet had gone through an early menopause and was incapable of getting pregnant, but she really enjoyed the fantasy of wanting to get knocked up. Between June 2011 and when she stoped having sex because of her cancer, Monet never let a lover use a condom. She always thought of R. as being her favorite lover. I still love to watch the many DVDs (which Monet had been ordered to never watch) of her being R.'s devoted and obedient sex slave after that first time he put her under. One time he had party in his apartment that lasted a whole weekend with many men from his office watching sports. Monet, who was the only women there, and was deep under the whole time, enthusiastically fucked them all any way they wanted and as often as they wanted. It fills up four DVDs. The following Monday Monet showed no signs of the orgy and only remembered a weekend of sex with R.

There are photos of Monet and some of her activities in the Hotties under Tribute to Monet106.
Last edited by Monet106companion on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: A husband's tribute to his Hotwife

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:53 pm

So sorry for your loss.
While the story is of sexual encounters, I sense the love you have for your wife and the tremendous sense of loss.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:12 pm

An amazing woman and a really amazing story. My deepest condolences on your loss of this beautiful woman. She reminds me of my wife.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:22 pm

They say that no one really dies as long as they are remembered. Your wife will be remembered fondly by many, as well as by you for many, many years.
My condolences for your loss.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Wonderfultoo
Virgin

Unread post by Wonderfultoo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:11 am

So sorry. She will be remembered.

Monet106companion
Prepubescent

Unread post by Monet106companion » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Monet was a very loving and loyal wife. She had a enormous libido. I and our boys always came first. A natural submissive, she was a man's women who could fuck for hours without tiring out. It was heart warming to know that R. led her to reach her full sexual potential. Monet's comments and library contibutions are still on the site under Monet106.

I've posted photos of Monet and some of her action in the Hotties under Tribute to Monet106.

Hypnotism and Sex: Monet did a lot a wild stuff while hypnotized. For two years she was R.'s sex slave while under and he had her do some amazing things. BUT! I want to set it strait about hypnotism and sex. When someone is hypnotized they are not really unconscious. They are just concentrating very hard. They know what's going on. A hypnotized person will not do anything contrary to their own morals and sense of right. When they are told not to remember, they really can remember, they just choose not to talk about what they are told to forget. When I put Monet under to check on what R. was having her do, she could remember everything. Furthermore, after R. got a transfer with his job and moved away, I talked to Monet about her time with him. She told me she could remember everything he had her do. I asked her about her total submission to R. and becoming his sex slave. She said she knew all along what she was doing. She said the fantasy of being R.'s sex slave was fun and that she enjoyed playing along with R. She told me that R. could never get her to do anything she didn't want to do. She told me about one time when she was "under" and playing sex slave R. tried to share her with a man she found repulsive. "He smelled awful!", Monet related. She refused to have sex with the man, even with R. commanding her as her master and reminding she was a submissive slave. She said, she was always aware of what she was being commanded to do, and if it was fun, she would do it. But, if she thought it was wrong, or repulsive, she wouldn't. She said when she was given commands she didn't like she would refuse and if R. kept at it, she would wake up and start arguing with him. So, hypnotism requires the complete cooperation of the subject and they have to (1) Be submissive and suggestible (2) have great trust in the hypnotist and (3) be relaxed and not under any stress.

I've been a widower for three years and, unfortunately, there is no online service to meet widowed Hotwives.