Friend in a camper

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
swingsing
Prepubescent

Friend in a camper

Unread post by swingsing » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Friend recently moved into a camper alongside our house. My wife of course knows about my fetish and reacts positively sometimes. Aldo it's obvious she finds him attractive. I write her this story to encourage her. Do you think it'll work?

It had not been long since you had found out about your husband's cuckold fantasy. But he had been pestering you with it - could you just once make love without his whispers in your ear? A part of you wanted to do it just to shut him up. You were flattered of course that he thought you too sexy not to share but you were scared of what it might mean to carry it through. Would he still respect you? Would you respect him? If you took a lover would you fall for him? These uncertainties made you nervous and resistant.

It was Friday night, the kids soundly asleep, and again he teased you,

"I know it turns on you on, even if just a bit. You'd never do it though, you're not brave enough to go out there and knock on his door...I dare you to just go out there and ask him for something dressed in your underwear. Tell him I'm out and you need help changing a light bulb downstairs or something."

This time, maybe it was the long week, maybe it was the glass of wine, but this time, you just felt some barrier inside you fall away. Perhaps because you knew it would be okay - after all they were both caring, loving men - you suddenly found your self laughing,

"I'm going then. You're sure you want this?"

Your husband just nodded weakly, the lust, fear and love visible in his eyes. You loved this new feminine power over him

You tiptoed down the stairs (were you really doing this). You tried to shut off thoughts and let your body tell you what to do. The evening had cooled, you could feel your nipples tightening slightly in the breeze. You wore a lace bralet that could be slid up in seconds to reveal the whiteness of your beautiful breasts. They matched with black lace panties through which the darkness of your pussy was visible. Your heart raced crazily, excitedly and you realized one way or another you would see what happened. For good or bad, for once you'd let passion guide your actions.

Tremously you knocked; he opened the door with that warm smile you'd already grown accustomed to. You realized that this moment had become inevitable the moment your husband first mentioned his fantasy (though you could hardly even admit it to yourself, you had starting wanting your husband's friend even before he moved into the camper outside).

Of course he knew what was happening in your mind. It took just a look at your lingerie and flushed cheeks. He pulled you inside and close to him, quickly silencing your mumble about light bulbs with his lips.

He was so tall and as he kissed you deeply you could feel him immediately harden through his underwear. His height meant his cock was already close to your boobs, which felt swollen in sympathy, your nipples hard as pebbles.

He pushed downwards gently on your shoulders and with a delicious sense of submissiveness, you did not resist. You found yourself on your knees, on the hard camper floor, rubbing his cock through his satiny underwear. Slowly you slid them down, and his cock sprung free - it quivered red, swollen and eager. Face to face for the first time in years with a cock you did not recognise, you felt no guilt, just desire filling your mind, emptying it of all else, the stress of the week forgotten in the wonder of new experience. A twinge of gratitude to your husband for allowing this excitement flowed through you.

You started teasing it, licking at his balls (fuller, much fuller than your husband's, they spilled and overflowed from your cupped hand). You rubbed your pursed lips up and down the shaft, looking up into his face as you did so. His eyes at first were closed then looking down at you with passion and a sense of masculine triumph.

Now you took his whole cock deep into your mouth and rolled your tongue round and around his head. Suddenly he gripped the back of your head and rocked back and forth in your mouth.

Raising you up, he slid his hands slowy under your black bra. Carresing the smoothness of the underside of your boobs he cooed,

"I've been wanting to touch these beauties for the longest time"

As he bent his head to lick and tease your nipples, you tilted your head back in pleasure. The desire to have him inside you built and built until a voice, that you hardly recognized as your own, said,

"Please, please fuck me. Fuck me now"

There would not be much foreplay, he lifted you bodily onto the bed, slipped on a condom and simply moved your panties to the side...

Meanwhile, as he would tell you later, your husband started to realize with not a little nervousness, that it had been at least 5 minutes and you had not returned. He quickly jogged downstairs and around to the camper. You heard his feet crunching in the gravel and the power of knowing he was out there listening just turned you on more. Anyway, in your passion you were beyond caring of possible comsequences. As your husband neared the camper he could hear you:

You were moaning loudly, in a tone and manner he had never heard; had never been able to provoke in you. With the thinness of the camper walls every hard thrust and moan was clear as if he had been in the room with you. He distinguished at least one of your orgasms as it it burst from your throat in a simple , "oh fuck". Your husband felt mesmerized by the beauty of your lust and without thinking started stroking his own cock.

Inside the camper, your husband's friend had now turned you around, fucking you hard from behind and as your boobs swung wildly you realized you loved every minute of this wild experience, from the excitement of walking outside, his big hands almost completely covering your boobs, to the feeling of a new cock stroking the outside of your pussy before sliding deeply inside.

Finally, he started pushing harder and more excitedly, grinding into your ass so that you were no longer on your knees but lay flattened on the bed by his lust as he came deeply, throbbingly inside you and held himself there.

On one of your loudest moans, your husband came in turn shudderingly into his hand, while the sounds inside started to quieten. Wide eyed, he walked back inside to wait for you to come back from your new lover. You had made him a cuckold. Somehow it meant you owned him more completely than ever before.

Soon you come back to him, tousled and sated and whisper in his ear, "thank you". He kissed you gently and spooned into your body, wrapping his arms tightly, protectively around you, reclaiming you as his own.

swingsing
Prepubescent

Re: Friend in a camper

Unread post by swingsing » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:13 pm

So I asked her to read it while I was giving her a massage. She said it was too real, started giggling and couldn't finish. So I started reading it while I massaged her Boobs. She sure got horny as I started playing with her clit while reading. As she got close she said, "lick me"; there I am licking away and jerking off wildly. We came really hard at the same time - first time in a long while

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Great story!!!! ;)

swingsing
Prepubescent

Unread post by swingsing » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:20 pm

OOAA wrote:Great story!!!! ;)
Thanks! The best thing about it was that she responded positively. It's pretty apropriate that she asked me to "lick her" rather than "fuck her"!

The dilemma is how to proceed from here. I've dropped some subtle hints with him before and he's always seemed positive. Unless I came right out and said, "chase me wife; you have my blessings" he's too polite to push it (I think). But I know if I asked my wife if I could say this to him she'd say no (she has a fairly conservative upbringing to overcome). Also, obviously, it could be complicated with him living so close..

I do know the fantasy is growing in other our minds.. she's said some naughty things to me. I was picking something up for her and she told me "she was going in [to his camper]". My wife is Asian with the rare not small chest of Asians: she had mastitis once and even though it was medical it was a super heady experience watching the doc "weigh" my wife's Boobs. Sigh

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:06 pm

swingsing wrote:
OOAA wrote:Great story!!!! ;)
Thanks! The best thing about it was that she responded positively. It's pretty apropriate that she asked me to "lick her" rather than "fuck her"!

The dilemma is how to proceed from here. I've dropped some subtle hints with him before and he's always seemed positive. Unless I came right out and said, "chase me wife; you have my blessings" he's too polite to push it (I think). But I know if I asked my wife if I could say this to him she'd say no (she has a fairly conservative upbringing to overcome). Also, obviously, it could be complicated with him living so close..

I do know the fantasy is growing in other our minds.. she's said some naughty things to me. I was picking something up for her and she told me "she was going in [to his camper]". My wife is Asian with the rare not small chest of Asians: she had mastitis once and even though it was medical it was a super heady experience watching the doc "weigh" my wife's Boobs. Sigh
Sometimes, more than be direct straigh, it is better to subtly share some messages with him about fantasies, about how strong you are as a couple and how you are focused in getting her the maximum pleasure possible... ;)