Fucking a Hot Girlfriend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Fucking a Hot Girlfriend

Unread post by edwardbare » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:39 am

This is another story from the sexy early 70s. My then-wife and I had an open marriage arrangement which frequently involved her talking various young women friends of hers to have FMF threesomes with us. My wife was extremely bi but also really enjoyed watching me fuck other women.

One day six of us, three guys and three girls, were sitting around in our living room after a meeting. One of the other girls started kissing one of the other guys—a married guy (he told us later his wife didn't mind). As they undressed my wife started to get involved with the other guy. I asked the remaining girl—Caryn—if she would like to join in with me, and she said she would.

She was quite attractive. Though my usual "type" is short and curvy, she was long and slim, with very small breasts. We had a really good time together, but she couldn't come. She was only 20 and had never come at all, though she loved sex. I felt sorry for my wife since the guy she had this time wasn't very good looking, but she said she quite enjoyed the sex with him.

A few times after that my wife would bring Caryn home with her for us to fuck. She had a steady boyfriend, but he was cool with her extra activities. One time the two of them joined us and we fucked each other's partners in the same bed. For some reason I had the most powerful orgasms of my life with Caryn, leaving me floating in a transcendental bliss. There was just something about being in her, against her, that took me to an entirely new plane.

The four of us stayed naked afterwards and had a spaghetti dinner. The guy had been raised in a nudist family and was quite comfortable with all of this.

Another time Caryn was out of town, and my wife talked the guy into coming over to our place for an MFM. I was cool with this. We all got nude pretty fast and lay down together on our king-size bed. I encouraged them to make out together, but I wound up being the first to fuck her. I encouraged her to suck him while we were fucking, but she said she'd find that too distracting. Then she took a turn with him. He was a very handsome young guy, but not a very experienced lover. I didn't examine his cock, but I must say most of my wife's lovers were more or less the same size as me. He spent a fairly short time fucking my wife and then we lay around for a while talking.

We had only one other MFM: a guy reluctantly agreed to fuck her in our bed but he was really nervous, got drunk, left as soon as he had come in her, then later tried to persuade her to leave me for him—an idea she rejected out of hand.

My wife would have liked to have seen me have sex with another man, but I wasn't into that.

When I think about hot experiences I've had, fucking Caryn to ecstasy ranks pretty high. I just wish I could have helped her come.