Aching to lose her….

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
CuckMan999
Virgin

Re: Aching to lose her….

Unread post by CuckMan999 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:04 pm

This is one of my biggest fantasies. I would offer to remain loyal and devoted to her while she lived with her boyfriend, pay her bills, take her on shopping sprees, grovel and beg her to take me back, buy her gifts, do menial chores for her AND her boyfriend, ask her boyfriend’s permission to see her, etc. It would be even hotter if her and/or her boyfriend demanded all of that from me. I would even agree to let her be in charge of me, requiring her permission to go out, to make purchases over a certain amount, when/where/with whom I was allowed to socialize with (honoring her curfews, even checking in with her when I was expected to be home. She would have a key to my home, be able to check in on me without notice, punish me if I broke any of her rules, e.g. (spanking, isolation while tied up, public humiliation, etc.

We could tell family, friends and co-workers that we are on a break or trial separation, but she would carelessly be seen out with her boyfriend while everyone would know that I am being loyal and devoted to her. The shame and public humiliation from within my social circle (we have many common friends) would be intense and super hot!

If her relationship ran its course and ended, she could get her own place for a while, a place that I would pay for, she could make it known that she is available to date. It would be hot if a few of my friends or family members dated and fucked her before she finally took me back. That would make social functions humiliating for me, and for many years afterward. of course, when she took me back, it would be on HER terms, so she would continue to run my life and continue to openly date, fuck, or even have long terms affairs with anyone she wanted, including some of my friends and family (or enemy/rival?).

wingman
$2 Ho

Re: Aching to lose her….

Unread post by wingman » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:55 am

Triangle. How far did you take this??
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.