Beany and Cecil Go to the Male Review

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
beany_n_cecil
Virgin

Beany and Cecil Go to the Male Review

Unread post by beany_n_cecil » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 pm

We enjoy going to the local gay bars to watch the male review dancers from time to time. These guys are always hot, young, and buff. We went to one last night and it turned into a hotwife adventure. It is our experience that a lot (if not all) of the male dancers are bisexual. They may be there that night to dance for mostly gay men, but at some bars featuring a male dancer night, there is also a sprinkling of females or a small bachelorette group. After they dance and strip to their sheer underwear, they circulate through the patrons and flirt with both sexes, collecting tips as they move from group to group. Or should I say grope to grope. It is common at some venues that you can reach into the dancer’s skin-tight briefs and check out his package. Or he may pull out his waistband to give you a peek. As a bi man myself, I enjoy this aspect of the show and as a husband of a hotwife, I enjoy watching Beany checking out the dude’s bod up close, and seeing her get groped by him.
One thing I like to think about from time to time is Beany with another guy when I am not there. Since all our hotwife adventures have been as MFM threesomes since we met, the only times I have experienced the titillation of knowing my wife was alone with another man, has been when I have gone to the bathroom, leaving them alone for a few moments. I have always enjoyed lingering for awhile, imagining what they might be doing while I am gone. Are they in the 69 position? Is she riding him slowly? Is he grabbing her hair and sliding his cock in her mouth? My imagination starts to go wild and I just have to see. So I slowly and quietly enter the room again and savor the discovery. I have to admit the thought of her having sex with another guy when I am not around at all, and then telling me what happened, is something I find hot. I have been kind of exploring opportunities in my mind how this might happen. It seems that she may have to recruit someone that she would be comfortable with, as I provide encouragement. Last night she mentioned someone we know, a black man she used to work with who now works in a different area, who she could be comfortable with and she enjoys his company. He might be a difficult prospect because of his moral principles, but don’t ever underestimate the animal magnetism of Beany’s sensuality.
But I digress. We got there a little early and found a table near the stage. I needed to take a leak and missed the main men’s restroom, ending up in the handicap bathroom that also was being used as a storage closet. I came back to the table smiling and told her the story of the little bathroom crammed full of folding chairs, boxes, brooms, etc. She said she was going to go find the women’s restroom. At that time there were about 20-25 male patrons at the bar. She was the only female. When she came back to our table, she was also smiling broadly. I expected her to tell me of a similar cluttered bathroom that the gay bar provided for women. However, she had found the main restrooms (which were quite swanky) and after peeing and while washing her hands, the three male dancers had entered the women’s room to use as a dressing room. They all exchanged greetings and introduced themselves to her. I must say her restroom story was a lot better than mine. And the next two times she went to the restroom last night, she had another story to share about Don, one of the dancers.
Don did his first dance, revealing his fat cock straining against his tight briefs towards the end. He began circulating through the crowd, which was starting to fill the small bar. After hearing about Beany meeting the dancers in the restroom, I suggested to her that it would be hot if she cuckolded me with one of them while she was using the women’s restroom. We bantered about the idea and joked about it, entertaining ourselves. Soon the third dancer was getting up to do his dance. By this time Don had swung by our table, stopping by me first, rubbing up against me like a cat. I mentioned that I had heard he had met Beany in the restroom already. He was all smiles about it. I asked him if he could use her back there as a fluffer and he said that it sounded great. He went around to Beany’s side of the table while I told her that he would like her as a fluffer. Don was encouraging her to go back there when he would be there. He told her he “would love to slide his cock down her throat” as he pulled away his waistband, revealing to her his turgid meat. After Don left our table I started telling Beany how hot that would be. I just thought that this was an opportunity for an adventure that we couldn’t let slip by. As we watched Don finish his walk-through of the crowd and disappear back towards the women’s restroom, Beany was being a little shy and I had to tell her to go and “Do it” about five times. She slipped off the barstool and said, “What are the limits?” I said, “There are no limits.” Then she disappeared to the restroom for what seemed a very long visit. Meanwhile, the second dancer, Johnny, had come by our table. I told him how I had heard that he had met Beany in the restroom, that she had offered to be a fluffer. He was amused, and I told him that she had gone to the restroom again and I thought she might be with Don. He said that would be great timing because he was next up to dance. As Johnny continued to work the crowd, Beany returned to the table and immediately gave me a deep kiss. It tasted like cum. That was so very hot!
Now it is her turn to tell the story in details that only she knows. On our way home she surprised me with a few details of the third time she went to the bathroom. But now, the evening from Beany’s perspective…

Seeing the guys in the ladies room wasn’t the first time I’d seen guys in ladies rooms at gay bars. Usually, it’s the drag queens that often host the shows though. There weren’t any of them at the place we went to last night. We had seen Don arriving earlier with a small suitcase, and I saw it sitting near the door on the floor when I went in to go pee. I was a bit surprised though that less than a minute after he’d walked in and introduced himself that the other two popped in the door as well. As Cecil said, I am a bit shy, but not too much. I smiled and shook hands all around, and after commenting that this was indeed the most private place in the bar, said, “Well, I’ll see you guys soon.”

Yes, it was a lot better than Cecil’s trip to the broom closet.

But the second trip was much more interesting.

I didn’t see Don when I first walked in, and kind of had to pee again (caffeine in the drinks), so went into one of the stalls. Soon, I heard a voice asking where I was. After I was done, and had washed my hands, Don directed me to the large handicapped stall. We went to the back corner, and I got down to my knees. He pulled down his black cotton boxer briefs, and his mostly hard cock sprung out in front of my face. I grasped it loosely with one hand, and looked up at him and smiled. Then I licked my lips, and licked the side of the head of his cock slowly. After swirling my tongue to get it wet, I wrapped my lips around the tip and sucked it in. My other hand came up to cup his balls and feel them while the other stroked his shaft. Slowly, I began sucking more and more of him into my mouth as he rapidly got harder and harder. He stroked my hair as I blew him, and fondled one of my breasts, commenting on how he liked them. It didn’t seem long to me before he asked if he could cum in my mouth, and then not long after I mumbled my assent around him that I began to feel his cock spasm as he pumped out his load. I let it run out onto my chest, coating my lips heavily. We exited the stall, and he got dressed for his next dance, while I went to join Cecil.

Coming back to the table, I went up to Cecil with Don’s cum still on my lips and kissed him deeply, making sure that he was tasting the treat I’d gathered for him…

Now again from Cecil... Beany was giving me an unusually deep kiss. I knew something was up because such hetero passion is not usually approriate in a gay bar. I detected a taste that was somewhat different than the Bacardi and Red Bulls we had been drinking. I asked her if that was cum and she smiled and nodded yes. Then Beany told me some had dripped on her chest when she let it run over her lips. She said I could lick it off later. I asked,”Your chest?” Beany said, “I took my shirt off and had one of my breasts out of my bra.” (The next day telltale cum spray was found on one cup of her sheer bra.) The third stripper, Evan, was now making the rounds in the crowd and soon stopped by our table. He stopped by Beany first, and she told me later that she’d told him that we are both bi. After groping her for a bit, he came over to me and groped me all over and rubbing himself on me, getting slightly crazy like he was going to pull my legs in the air. We all laughed and I told him that Beany had been working as a fluffer for Don. He slipped over to her side of the table and gave her another feel up while she checked out his cut musculature and nice bulge.
It would soon be time to leave and I went back to the restroom again, passing the women’s restroom and imagining the action that had been taking place. When I returned to our table, Beany said she needed to go to the restroom, also. Johnny was taking his turn to dance again, and I didn’t notice that Don had finished circulating about, and he probably was keeping an eye out for Beany.

Now again from Beany…

I wasn’t really expecting to see Don in the restroom this time, but there he was. I used the facilities again, and Don was waiting by the sink. After I washed my hands, he handed me a towel to dry off, and took me down to the big handicap stall again. He wanted to see my pussy, so I slid my jeans and panties down. Don guided me to bend over so he could see from behind, and then he slipped a finger inside for a moment. There were a couple of other women who had arrived over the course of the evening, and I think he was just a little nervous about someone else coming into the bathroom. He commented on how nice he found my pretty privates, and I pulled my jeans up and left while he dressed for his next set.

When Don came out of the bathroom, he pressed a piece of paper with his phone number on it into my hand, and said, “Use it.” Hmmm…… yes….. I think we will.

lockstock74
Prepubescent

Re: Beany and Cecil Go to the Male Review

Unread post by lockstock74 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 am

Wow! What a hot story...I hope there's more to it ;)
Thanks for sharing!

Jules
Virgin

Re: Beany and Cecil Go to the Male Review

Unread post by Jules » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:21 pm

WOW That is HOTT.

Thank you for sharing !!