Real experiences and fantasy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Slave bill
Prepubescent

Real experiences and fantasy

Unread post by Slave bill » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:47 am

Hello everyone. I have been reading this board for sometime and have decided to share my experiences. You see, I have had a real cuckold experience. It has since ended, but I cannot get it out of my mind and I have been having crazy fantasies since. I need an outlet for these thoughts as they have dominated my life for several years. I guess I will write what I can at any given time and complete the post when I need to stop, then pick up with a new post. Comments and questions are welcome, but even if no one reads or responds, it still helps me to get some of this stuff out of my head. It would be nice to know if anyone else can relate or has similar thoughts.

I guess I should start by telling about me and my wife. We have been married for 15 years, I am in my early 40s and so is my wife. I have been submissive to her for about six years. She is not naturally dominant but has learned to use my submissiveness to her advantage. We have always been kinky. The topic of cuckolding had come up now and then over the years and my wife said she was not interested. She said she could not just fuck some stranger. That is how I had envisioned it, put an add out somewhere for a young hot hung stud to satisfy my wife in ways I couldn't. Well my wife was not interested in that, however little did I know she had other things in mind.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Real experiences and fantasy

Unread post by allengt » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Slave bill
Prepubescent

Unread post by Slave bill » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:12 pm

So it was about ten years ago I was at a work party with my wife. That was the first time she met my coworker Greg. Nothing much happened then, but over the years they grew closer. They would always gravitate to each other whenever we would all go out. He was in and out of relationships but usually single. When one of our cuckolding conversations came up, she said something that shocked me. She said if she was to ever be with someone else, it would be Greg. At the time I was shocked. I said no way, it would be too weird, we work together. Absolutely not.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 am

Cool start, can't wait for the rest of the story
Mace43uk

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Sounds like Greg is your wife's office spouse. It would be exciting to have them consummate their relationship

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:22 am

More please

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Yes more please. Let others benefit from your experiences.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago