True story - Surprise BWC for interracial couple

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

True story - Surprise BWC for interracial couple

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:46 pm

My wife and I are in our mid 30's. I am black, 6'2" with a athletic stocky frame. She is Hispanic with a petite, fit frame. We had been married for over 10 years when we decided to live out our sexual fantasies. My fantasy is to see my wife having sex with another man. My wife Maria fantasy is to have sex with a white man. A young, good looking, white man to be specific. There goes that saying of "Once you go black..." Well that is her fantasy, so oh well. I'm very happy with the size of my cock and I doubt that Marie could possibly find someone with a bigger cock. Marie is one of those ladies that you don't ever have to wonder if she had an orgasm. Sometimes her body convulses, her legs tremble, plus she's very vocal. I would love to see if another make her orgasm like she do when she is with me.

I wanted to watch Marie with another man but Marie didn't think she would feel comfortable having sex in front of me. We compromised by having her take a videocamera to record herself having sex with other guys. Maria went out on a few dates with some young white guys and the sex was terrible to say the least. The first guy was a fitness trainer. He was very handsome. He had a broad hairless chest, slim waist, and abs of steel. The whole package! The problem was...well his package. He had the smallest dick she'd ever seen. She had sex with him hoping that he could somehow satisfy her. It was the worst sex she ever had in her life. The next two guys she met got cold feet when they found out she was married to a black man. They knew she was married when they agreed to go out with her, but they quickly backed out of being with a hot beautiful Latina when they found out she was married to me. I guess they were intimidated. Fuck em!! The next guy was a big, tall, blond curly haired college football player. He got into some heavy kissing with Maria, They got naked and he got on top of her. Big boy started off with a bang. He had the whole bed rocking, but after 30 seconds he shot his load. I guess he was a little too excited. We laughed at our bad luck and had pretty much given up on fulfilling her fantasy. At least we tried. Marie had completely stopped looking to meet up with any white guys. Our Hotwire fantasy had come to a miserable end. I was letdown but I also took pride in knowing that there wasn't another man that could please my wife like I do.

A few months later she came home after a very stressful week at work. She really wanted to go out and have a few drinks. I had to go to work for a few hours so I couldn't help. All of her girlfriends had made plans too. So she had no one to go out with her. Maria was about to go to bed when a bartender she met, on a Girls' Night Out, started texting her. He text and asked her to go out. I encouraged her hoping something would happen. His name was Brad. She reluctantly text him back and agreed to meet him for a few drinks and dinner. Marie told me he tried to hit on her and her friends, but none of them wanted anything to do with him. They flirted with him for a few good laughs and the free drinks. Marie said he wasn't ugly, but he was kinda short and not her type. Brad was about 5'6" and Maria was attracted to men over 6 feet tall. He was in his mid 20's, but could still pass for a college freshman. Marie insisted she wouldn't do anything with him since she wasn't attracted to him at all. I insisted she take the camera just in case. She got the camera, but told me it was a waste of time.

Maria called me from time to time to let me know where she was at and what time to expect her home. She said she was having a good time and that Brad was a great guy. He had her laughing a lot and she needed that. I asked if there was a possibility she would be hooking up with Brad. Maria quickly shot back "Hell No!" I was kinda let down, but this is her fantasy too. I want to see her have sex, but with someone she really want to do it with. So I went home from work and nodded off. When I woke up I noticed that I had been asleep for a few hours. Maria should have been home by now. I got worried and immediately called my wife. When she answered the phone I asked, "Where are you "? She whispered, "What do you think? I'm having sex." I thought she was joking and started to get into an argument with her until I heard the bed making noise. I said, "With who?" Maria whispered, "Brad." I ask her to let me listen. She reluctantly put the phone down and I could barely hear them. I could barely hear her moaning, but that was about it. After 3 minutes she picked up the phone and said they were finished and she would be home soon. 3 MINUTES? Oh well...I guess little funny boy didn't work out either.

When Maria came home I wanted to ask her a thousand questions about her night with Brad. Marie was very hesitant to tell me anything. The way she was acting I thought that maybe Brad was another dud. She gave me the Video camera and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I asked her how was it and she just said " it was okay". Sound like another dud to me. I started watching the video and watched as this young, pale, long hair guy start kissing my wife and undressing her. He took off her panties and he went down on her. She started rolling her hips and moaning. Than he inserted 1 finger while he was licking her. She got a little louder. He started moving his fingers in and licking her pussy at the same time. She was getting louder and louder as she rolled her hips in concert with his fingers and tongue. After about a minute of that my wife had one of her body trembling orgasm.The look on Brad's face was priceless. I'm pretty sure he never seen a lady climax like that. That was the first time I ever seen another man make my wife cum.

While my wife was calming down Brad got undressed. I could tell by the look on Maria face she was surprise at the size of Brad cock. It look like the little, funny guy is packing some serious meat. She said Brad cock wasn't as long as mine, but it had a lot more girth. Then I remember they only had sex for a few minutes. So I fast forward till I saw him getting on top of her. The camera was at a perfect angle for me to see him slowly slide his fat cock into her. He started off very slow and was always kissing her. Brad kept it slow and sensual for about few minutes. Brad stopped briefly to put her legs on his shoulder. I heard her nervously laughing as she was about to tell Brad that she is not very flexible. She was in mid sentence when he stuck his deep dick into her. Marie let out a loud gasp as Brad bottomed out in her. He started pounding her hard and fast. She immediately started moaning and within a minute Maria was having one of her patented, over the top, leg shaking, body quivering orgasm. His big cock must really be filling her up because I never seen her cum that fast. It was a fucking hot as hell watching my wife legs trembling while on his shoulders.

Whenever My wife cum she make me stop screwing her so she can catch her breathe and let her intense orgasm subside. Brad don't know this rule and he's not letting up on her. He continued to bang her while she was cumming. Now every time Brad thrust into her Marie is screaming out an expletive. Brad starts trying to kiss her while he still has her leg on his shoulder. So now Marie ankles are by her nose. Maria couldn't kiss him, because she is screaming in extacy. He now grabs her ankles and pushes them down by her ear hole. Something I didn't know she could do. He is pounding her good, hard and deep. If it's possible to be pissed, happy, jealous and turned on at the same time? I am. Brad finally eases up and let catch her breath.

Just when Marie calm down Brad roughly turned her onto her stomach. He grabbed her by the hips and pulls her onto her knees. Brad started fucking her while he is standing on the side of bed and she is on all fours. She immediately starts moaning and feeling another orgasm coming on. Brad was pulling on her hair long black hair as he was roughly screwing her. My wife has told me to never pull her hair when we're having sex. She felt was something she wouldn't like, so I never tried it. Now I'm watching in amazement as this guy roughly fuck her while having a handful of her hair. I don't know if Brad planned to do it but he held Marie's hair and had her facing the camera as he fucked her from behind. Maria beautiful face was contorted in pleasure as she let out a guttural groan every time he thrusts himself into her.

When he finally lets her hair go, Maria quickly collapses onto the bed. Brad had turned my beautiful wife into a wet, sweaty mess. Her beautiful black hair was matted to her red sweaty face. Maria really underestimated this guy. She made Brad wait a minute so she could gather her senses before they start back up. When Marie finally got herself together Brad got her on all four and went to town on her again. He had her facing the camera as he fucked her. Maria is having one orgasm after another. Brad had his hands on her shoulder and thrusting into her as hard as he can. One second she is begging for mercy and the next second she is screaming "HARDER...HARDER"!!

When Marie collapse on the bed again Brad started fucking her as she layed prone on the bed. Maria is on her stomach as Brad is on top of her. Marie legs are flailing into the mattress as Brad fuck her. The sound of Brad slamming himself into my wife is only drowned out by her screams and grunts. Brad has total control of my wife. He's making her orgasm at his will. Some guy is making my wife cum over and over and I love it.

For the next few minutes he screwed her as hard as possible, which I like. It look like I had my fantasies fulfilled by this young, white guy. He turn her over and again puts her legs on his shoulder. This time his strokes are slow and deep. He is kissing her, so now her ankles are by her ear hole. He is going very, very slow with her and she has another orgasm. That's when the phone rings, and guess who she is talking to?

My wife walks out of the shower and I say to her. "I thought you said he was OK"? She smiled and said, "He was a lot more than I was expecting". When she saw that my feeling weren't hurt by watching her have a great time with another man she open up to me. She told me how good he felt, how big his cock was, her favorite position...etc. I guess he felt so good that she didn't even noticed he was pulling her hair at one time. I told her that Brad was pulling her hair and she said she don't remember it. I also told her I didn't know she could wrap her legs behind her head. She honestly didn't know what I was talking about. I had to show her the part on the video when Brad had her legs pinned by her ear holes as he pounded her into the mattress. She laughed and said she didn't know she could do that either. I said, "Well if he was OK, I can't wait to see someone who is great with you". She said "Well look in the mirror". Thanks babe. I love my wife?
Last edited by bltn1966 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: True story - Surprise BWC for interracial couple

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:47 am

Did she have more times with Brad or seek others?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 pm

SamWarrens wrote:Did she have more times with Brad or seek others?
Yes she did BUT it took over a year before she returned to him. It was purely coincidental that she ended up with Brad again. I tried getting her to meet up with him again but she always refused. She said that she had so many orgasms that her stomach hurt and she had a big headache the next day. She seems to get pissed off when I reminded her how good he fucked her. So I eventually stopped bringing it up. After her night with Brad she met up with a few other guys. Some were bad and some were very good, but none of them had her screaming and cumming like her night with him. After her second time with Brad he became her exclusive FB for a few months. She would just give Brad a booty call. So it was cool to how her thinking had changed. At one time she thought she was to good to be with Brad to now calling him up to ask him to have sex with her.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Fantastic story & lovely end ;)

Congrats!