Sweethearts

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mace43uk
Experienced

Sweethearts

Unread post by mace43uk » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:11 am

Cathy and Dan, that's us childhood sweethearts fumbling our way through life.
So it's the same old story, when we met Cathy was 14 and I was 15.
Just liked many kids we played with each other, learning about each other's bodies but we didn't go all the way.
It happens in stages first you get to feel her tits then on her 15 birthday you get your hand in her panties and touch your first pussy, not really sure what to do but it's great.
At 16 I get to see her pussy for the first time and lick it, it was very hairy and even with my limited knowledge of her I managed to give her our first orgasm.
The next six months I really learned my art of licking and fingering her to many orgasms, all the while my needs weren't being reciprocated, I wasn't upset as I was taking care of my own business.
On Cathy's 17th Birthday we got engaged and she was so happy she got my cock out and not only did she see it for the first time she took it in her mouth and tried to give me a blowjobs, she was not very good at it but all the same I cum in her mouth for the first and only time, Cathy swallowed and vowed never to do that again.
We then had our first fuck shortly afterwards and that too was disappointing more for her than me, but we learn how to please each other mostly my tongue and fingers on her pussy and my thrusting in her pussy til cum.
We both decided to experiment with sex and find how to both cum together, we both enjoyed her riding my cock but I always cum to quick, the same for me doing her from behind.
But I read a way by doing it missionary position and me being further up with my cock rubbing over her clitoris whilst entering her, and this worked really well for both of us.
Cathy was now getting two orgasms one with my tongue and now my cock, we now become a bit more adventurous, once while on holiday with her older sister we had sex in a swimming pool whilst other people were swimming around us also on the same holiday I fucked her whilst her sister slept in the next bed.
I have to say on both occasions Cathy cum very quickly and without me using the technique earlier described.
Cathy had also trimmed up her hairy pussy, it now was a small landing strip which I loved as did Cathy she even said it feels more sensitive to my tongue.
Now things do change, we used to sleep over at either of our parents house, but we were only allowed to sleep together at my parents house and that was only after we were engaged.
I was now 19 and Cathy 18 we had planned our wedding for the next year so everything was on track it was about to change.
It was a Friday night we had been out and both drunk a lot more than we normally do getting back to my parents home we were both trying to be quiet as my parents were asleep.
We both fell on the sofa feeling horny I pulled off Cathy's panties, her top and bra leaving her virtually naked, Cathy was giggling and went and sat in my dad's favorite armchair spreading her legs she motioned me over to do my mouth duties.
I was down between her legs and started to lick her but Cathy was so drunk she fell asleep, I got up and fell asleep on the sofa.
I was awoken by a sound, I opened one eye to be confronted with the site of my dad's big fat cock rubbing up and down Cathy's pussy, Cathy was still asleep I think but when my dad started to push his cock in she opened her eyes.
Instantly I heard her say “No stop it, you can't do that, please take it out”
My dad put his hand over her mouth and pushed his cock all the way in, I could see Cathy trying to stop him but he was a lot stronger and stopping a man with his cock in full flow was not going to happen, I knew I should stop him but I too was scared and horny.
My dad was now thrusting hard and Cathy's resistance had stopped, he removed his hand from her mouth Cathy said “please you can't do this, your son is going to marry me”
My dad the spoke “do you want me to stop, although your pussy says otherwise it's soaking wet”
“I thought you was Dan”
“So do you want me to stop?”
Cathy didn't answer she just moaned.
“I take that as a no then”
Cathy was moaning more, dad was now fucking her very hard, he had to put his hand back over her mouth as she was getting louder, then she cum, and wow it was an orgasm the likes of which I had never seen, she quivered and shook.
My dad had years of experience plus he was much bigger than me in both width and length.
My dad leaned in and whispered something in Cathy's ear, he pulled out his cock it was covered in Cathy's cum.
Quietly my dad sat in his chair, Cathy straddled him and slide down on his cock gyrating back and forth, it was do erotic seeing her ride my dad, I cum in my boxers.
Cathy was really getting into it and once more my dad had to gag her as she cum again.
He then pulled her off his cock like a little toy, he whispered something again in Cathy's ear.
She got between his legs and took his cock in her mouth, my dad then fucked her mouth, I could hear him he was going to cum in her mouth.
Cathy just took it all and swallowed she even licked her lips and smiled.
My dad left and once he was gone Cathy came and woke my up telling me we need to go to bed.
She carried her clothes up and once in the bedroom threw off her skirt and got in bed I did the same.
I spooned Cathy with one hand pinching her very erect nipples, the other found her very wet pussy, I did think she would stop me.
“Wow you are soaking wet Cathy”
“You know I get horny when I've been drinking”
My finger slipped inside her so easily she had been well stretched, my cock was now sliding between her legs from behind.
I then said quietly in her ear “I know what you have been doing?”
Cathy turned her head towards me and before she could say anything I kissed her passionately tasting my dad's cum on her lips.
I broke from the kiss and said “you even swallowed his cum”
Cathy started to cry.
“Don't cry, I'm not mad, to be honest I'm really turned on, he made you cum twice.”
Cathy was not sure what to say “I thought it was you at first Dan, but when my pussy started to get stretched open I knew something wasn't right”
“I tried to stop him but he was too forceful”
“You enjoyed it a lot didn't you?
Cathy just nodded yes.
I then said “next time you should make him cum in your pussy”
Cathy said “there is not going to be next time I was drunk”
“Why not, you have never cum like that before”
“It's your dad for god sake”
I pushed a second and third finger in her pussy “so you wouldn't want to feel your pussy being stretched open again”
Cathy squirmed as my fingers worked their magic.
“but it's wrong”
“Only if you tell people, it will be our secret”
“Dan do you still love me”
“Of course I do and so does my dad by the way he fucked you”
“I'm so sorry Dan I wished I had tried harder to stop him.”
“I'm glad you didn't, and if you're honest with yourself neither are you”
“Maybe you're right but that doesn't mean I want to do it again”
I pushed a fourth finger in her and really fucked her pussy hard, “did his cock feel like this?”
After a long pause.
“Yes but longer” Cathy said breathing heavy as she was close to cumming
“Please will you fuck him again” as I said that Cathy cum on my fingers.
Cathy fell asleep leaving me with a stiff cock.
It was then I thought about my mother and I did feel guilty.
The next morning we talked a lot about what happened and I told her everything I saw in great detail, eventually I got Cathy to agree that she might if the opportunity arises.
The next two weeks we had some of our best sex together using my dad as the catalyst in all kinds of scenarios.
Now my parents have separate holidays every year as well as a holiday together.
Fate had dealt me a great opportunity I was thinking of ways to instigate a rerun of two weeks ago as my mother was away with her girlfriends for a long weekend starting Thursday.
I made plans for us to have a nice meal out on Friday and then who knows what might happen.
Everything was going to plan, I had even got Cathy to dress a little bit more provocatively wearing a shorter skirt than normal with a very small white g-string her top was low and showing her small pert breasts, I couldn't get her to not wear a bra but she looked so hot.
I made sure she had plenty of alcohol, by the time we got home Cathy was in a very good mood.
“Cathy when we get in I want you to take off your panties”
“Why?”
“Oh it would make me so horny knowing you would be sitting there near my dad like that”
Cathy just nodded yes and as soon as we got in she went to the bathroom.
My dad was still up sitting in his armchair watch some TV when stumbled in the living room.
I made sure Cathy sat opposite my dad, her short skirt would give him a perfect view of her pussy.
Cathy didn't realise how much she was exposing herself to my dad but I did.
I just needed an excuse to leave them alone, I got it I will make out I'm unwell and take myself to bed.
“Hey I'm off to bed I'm not feeling to great, Cathy finish your drink and keep my dad company” I gave her a long stare
Cathy looked at me for just as long before saying “okay I will be up later”
I was shaking as I went up the stairs, I wanted to watch but I knew that couldn't happen.
I was in my room for about ten minutes but curiosity got the better of me, I then sneaked back downstairs, the door to the living rooms as slightly ajar enough to see my father sitting next to Cathy with his hand up her skirt fingering her furiously and his mouth sucking on her left breast, Cathy's hand was rubbing over the outside of my father's trousers.
My father said something to her which I couldn't hear.
Cathy got up and pulled her skirt down, the took her top off along with her bra leaving her naked.
My father put her over his knee and started to spank her naked ass and said
“this is what happens to my sons dirty little slut”
It was only a few slaps then he dipped his finger in her very wet pussy.
Cathy slipped off his lap and started to undo his trousers, my father's cock looked even bigger in her hand as she tried to suck him.
“Girl you are going to have to learn to do that better” my father said
Cathy looked a bit upset as he bent her over the sofa.
Her sadness soon evaporated as my father's cock entered her pussy making her sigh with pleasure.
My father pounded her as hard as he could and Cathy was getting louder and louder as she neared her climax, probably knowing I was listening.
I was now realising that the right size cock would give Cathy the pleasure she deserved, that and the taboo situation she was in which probably heightened her response.
She cum with a loudness that my father didn't even try to muffle, almost as if he too wanted me to hear.
Cathy never ever curses but hearing her say things like “fuck my slutty cunt, fuck me harder, I'm cumming” over and over again revealed a completely different side to her.
My father pulled out and his glistening cock looked even more impressive as he took his place on his favourite arm chair, Cathy just followed him like a puppy dog she didn't need any instruction as to what to do next she was astride my father grabbing his cock with one hand rubbing it back and forth along her soaking wet pussy before slowly lowering herself down my father's big fat cock.
My father sat with his hands behind his head savouring his control over my future wife, Cathy was now in a cross between a grinding motion and a sliding motion on his cock.
It was a slow motion but it got faster as she was losing herself to the pleasure building up in her pussy, my father could see her getting close and he then bent forward biting down quite hard on her super erect nipple.
This action just sent Cathy into a frenzy she was now riding his cock like a bucking bronco and this ended with the most intense orgasm.
“Oh god I'm cumming, cum in me, dump your load deep in my belly please sir”
Cathy slump forward as she shook and quivered letting her orgasm wash over her whole body, in this position I got the best view of her pussy lips encircling my father's cock and image I will carry to the grave.
I knew my time watching was close to finishing, but I wanted to see him cum in her.
My father waited a few mins before in the position she was he started to thrust hard and fast, making Cathy yelp as his cock was fast like a piston in a car engine, this action caused Cathys cum on his cock to froth up, then I heard manly sounds and I'm sure I saw his big balls tighten up as he pumped inside her.
This was confirmed by Cathy “Oh my god I can feel you pumping in me, it feels so hot, oh god I'm going to cum again”
And my fiancée cum for the third time, it wasn't a loud intense orgasm but still she cum on my father's cum pumping in her, that shows her complete submission to his cock.
I quickly and quietly made my way back to my bedroom waiting for Cathy to join me, the wait seemed to go on for ever but in reality it was only a few mins.
Cathy came in still naked she didn't even try to hide what she had been doing.
“Sounds like somebody had fun” I said
“Sorry Dan I was a bit loud”
“Come hear Cathy show me what he has done to your pussy please”
“Dan it's a bit dirty he cum in me just like your wanted me to do”
“That's why I want to see it all full of another mans cum”
“Not just any man it's your fathers”
Cathy came close until my face was just inches from her unfaithful pussy, I was shocked at the mess it was running down the inside of her legs.
Without really understanding why my tongue was on the mess licking the insides of her legs.
“Dan no that's dirty, let go wash first”
I grabbed her and threw her on the bed and with her falling back I was between her legs, my mouth was over her used pussy sucking and licking like my last meal on this planet.
Cathy struggled to push me away “ Dan you shouldn't do that, oh it feels good, please stop, oh but it feels good.”
She stopped resisting and her hand was now pulling me deeper in and grinding her pussy on my mouth.
“Oh Dan you dads cock is so big, he made me cum three times, I even cum with him just pumping his load in me.”
At this point I raised my head and said “yeah I saw that” and then dived back
“What you was watching us”
I just nodded yes whilst licking more mixed cum from her, Cathy just went wild and she cum on my mouth.
I was so hard my cock felt like it was going to split out of its skin, when Cathy finished her orgasm i said “Cathy I need to fuck you”
Cathy got on top of me and my cock fell in her pussy it was that loose, she looked at me and said “that's your dad's fault”
It didn't matter to me I was going to cum just seeing her on me like she was just a while ago on my fathers cock.
I seemed to pump for ages as she ground herself on me smiling like a Cheshire Cat.
It was then I noticed her left breast was marked with a red lovebite.
She too must have seen it “Sorry Dan your father seems to have got a bit carried away.”
I laughed “he got a bit carried away, umm he has just given you the best fucking of your life, umm a bit carried away is an understatement.”
Cathy said “What happens now Dan?”
“What do you want to happen, I'm fully behind you in whatever you want to do.”
“That's not fair, you're making out it's all my doing”
“No darling, what I meant was it has to be your decision, not me making you do things to please me”
“Oh, you didn't make me do this it was just as much me, oh and of course your dad had the biggest part in what happened.”
“Look Cathy for some reason I find this turns me on so much it's scary, even doing that was so erotic” as I pointed to her pussy then my mouth.
“Dan I know it's wrong but I too have never been so turned on, I have cum so hard it's addictive and you licking my pussy was at first wrong but now seems so right”
“So that brings us back to my original question what do you want to happen, maybe my father is not the best person to fulfil our needs but he is safe and you can't get pregnant by him as well he will be discrete.”
“I can't get pregnant, I'm on the pill”
“Yeah I know that but when we are married we will be trying to have a family so then you won't be on the pill”
“My god Dan you have already decided our future”
“I just know you are going to need a big cock to give you the pleasure you deserve and I so want you to have that pleasure with or without me being there, but I also want you to be safe.”
Cathy thought for a while “It is very naughty being fucked by your father, I just wonder if it's the forbidden fruit syndrome that makes me cum so much or is it his big cock.”
“Ummm that's a very good point, how do we dispel that theory.”
“I guess you would have to have everybody involved aware, because at the moment your father thinks he is fucking me behind your back.”
“I'm not sure he doesn't realise I know, he never tried to keep you quiet whilst fucking you this time, I'm thinking the first time he was protecting my mother from hearing.”
“Yeah you might be right, I mean at any time that first time you could have woken up but that didn't bother him”
“Cathy we have the whole weekend to find out about your theory”
Cathy looked at me again for a long time “Are you saying you want me to have more sex with your father.”
“Yes, but somehow we need him to know we both are ok with him fucking you”
Cathy squirmed as I said that.
“Wow just the thought of it is having an effect on you
“Sorry Dan I'm such a horny slut when I've been drinking”
“Oh and that's another thing, we need to do it without alcohol being a part of it”
“What about making him breakfast in bed “ I said
“I don't think I would fit on a tray” Cathy said laughing
“Lets sleep on it and see how we feel in the morning”
“Okay Dan, I'm very tired, I should grab a shower I'm very dirty.”
“No don't bother, I like the fact you're dirty.”
We cuddled in bed and I slept like a baby.
Cathy was up first in the shower, she came back in the bedroom looking very perky.
“Your up early and no hangover either”
“I'm feeling on top of the world”
She dropped her towel and stood naked in front of me, wow i have really never seen her look so sexy, her whole body seemed to be different now, but it was still the same body just her posture and confidence had changed, also i noticed that her small landing strip was no longer there.
“You look amazing Cathy”
“Thank you, I could do with bigger tits” she said grabbing them.
We both spotted the red mark by her nipple, it was a reminder that last night was real and not a dream.
I took a deep breath before saying “what are we going to make my dad for break fast?”
“Are you sure about this Dan?”
“Yes we need to know, and i'm guessing you shaving that off means your very will”
Cathy didn't say anything but she didn't need to i could feel the sexual tension in the room.
“Lets just make some tea and toast”
“What shall i wear Dan, I don't have a dressing gown here”
“Hey wear one of my shirts, it will be like a dress on you”
“Do you want me to wear anything else under it”
“No”
“Dan I'm not sure about this”
“If you feel uncomfortable then we will not do it, i just remember how much you enjoyed it last night, plus you won't get to many chances to test out your theory.”
“Dan it’s not a science project”
“It kind of is, I mean there will be probing” was my smart remark
“I still don't see how this will be any different to last night if you're not there”
“But I will be there with you”
Cathy looked puzzled.
“We will bring him breakfast together, you just leave the rest to me, do you trust me?”
“Yes”
Cathy put on my shirt and it just about covered her ass, but she looked super hot in it, i hit the shower and Cathy went down and prepared breakfast.
When i had finished showering i bumped into my father he was just going down stairs.
I wanted to stop him but it was to late he was halfway down, that sort of blew my plans out of the water.
I threw on some shorts and a tee shirt.
When i got to the kitchen my father was sitting at the table taking in the views of Cathy preparing breakfast.
I don't think Cathy realised just how much she was showing as she stretched up to get things, with her back to us her little ass and perfect peach of a pussy was on display or did she know.
My father spoke first just before i could say anything.
“Son your fiancee has a beautiful tight pussy which I have enjoyed, the question is do you both want me to use it again?”
“Yes” was all I could say
“What about you Cathy, you want my cock in you again”
Cathy turned and looked at me before saying “Yes”
My dad then said “you know in some cultures the father figure often has to sample his son’s future wife, even on their wedding night”
“Son do you want to watch properly this time how much I make Cathy cum on my cock”
“Yes”
“Come here Cathy”
She obeyed and was standing between my father and me, he just pulled up my shirt she was wearing admiring her newly bald pussy.
“Did you shave this for me?”
Cathy nodded yes
“Son you know she will always need a cock of a curtain size which you don’t have but many other men do, you will have to service her in other ways”
“I know dad and i will, i mean i do.”
“Did you service her last night after i had fucked her”
“Yes”
My father looked up at Cathy who was smiling.
“Did you like my son licking my cum out of you Cathy?”
“Not at first ,but in the end yes”
“Well that makes you a cuckold my son”
“A what”
“I'm not going to explain it now you can do some research”
He then pushed his finger into Carthys pussy it made a squelching sound as he pulled it out letting us all know how wet she was.
“Cathy clear the table and bend over here right next to my son so he can see close up what your pussy needs”
I was shaking inside as Cathy obeyed, she pull up my shirt as she bent over right next to me and held my hand.
My father dropped his shorts and stood behind her, his cock was even bigger from this closeness.
The table was at the perfect height, he moved forward and without any guidance it started to slide in, she was soaking wet.
Cathy turned to me and said “I love you Dan, can your father fuck me on our wedding night please”
“That's not up to me you will have to ask my father”
“Of course It will be my wedding present for you both”
My father picked up the pace, holding Cathy's hand meant i could feel the force of his cock as he pounded her.
Cathy started to cum and she was not holding back, she was even more vocal than last night.
“Oh god i love your dads cock, fuck me, fuck me, I’m cumming, your mums a lucky bitch.”
Feeling her cum was so awesome, it was like i was cumming with her, which i was.
My father slapped her hard across the ass “You can’t call my wife a bitch”
“Sorry sir” Cathy managed to say
My father pulled out his cock all covered in Cathy’s cum showing me what I was going to marry.
“Son this won’t be the last cock she will have in here, i fear i might have turned her into big cock slut.”
I just nodded in agreement.
My father then said “Cathy do you want me to cum in your pussy or your mouth”
“Pussy please”
He then turned her over onto her back and held her legs either side of his head and again his cock slide straight in, I have to say it looked even better from this angle.
He was really going for it I was worried he would break my fiancee with the force but she was loving it and all the time we still held hands.
Cathy orgasmed again just as loud and violently as before.
Finally my father started his orgasm pumping load after load deep in my fiancee’s belly.
The kitchen now stank of sex and this table will need to be properly cleaned.
My father tapped Cathy on her clit a few times before pulling out.
“Until the next time” he said with a grin
He left us there Cathy breathing hard on her back with the start of goo leaking out her pussy, i fell to my knees and caught the first droplet on my tongue before it hit the floor.
“Be gentle, I'm getting a bit sore”
I serviced my fiancee gentle as requested just like my father said i would, it was more a labour of love.
I was pleased that Cathy had a small orgasm on my tongue.
Cathy was surprised by just how much I had cum in my shorts without touching myself.
“That was a different kind of breakfast” I said
“Umm I could have that most mornings” Cathy said smiling.
So does this answer the question, is it cock size or the situation that makes Cathy cum like this, who knows and who cares, she is getting what she deserves and so am I.

OOAA

Re: Sweethearts

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:25 pm

SUPER FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:10 am

Are there more stories of his wife and Dad? Other big cocks she had after the wedding? Daddy impregnates her with their first child?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:06 am

Hot and fun story!!!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Sweethearts part 2

Unread post by mace43uk » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:34 am

“Cathy was you serious about our wedding night”
“No Dan, I was cumming at the time”
“Cathy you wasn't cumming when you asked him”
“Sorry Dan, I just thought you wanted me too”
“I'm not saying that I don't, but that's a long way off, but if it did happen would you let him fuck you in your wedding dress”
“Ummm you keep surprising me Dan, will you be holding my hand or holding my dress up”
“Your dress”
“Good choice, the dress is expensive I don't want it covered in your dad's cum”
“Hey there would be a lot of yours mixed in with his and my mouth would have caught most of it”
“Yeah that's true”
“So what do you want to do today”
“I need another shower and then some shopping I think”
“Cool I will come and scrub your back”
We had a really great day, we held hands all day whilst shopping.
We was due to stay over at her parents house for Saturday and Sunday Night, but at the last moment Cathy got a message that her parents needed our room as some friends were coming to stay.
I did think that strange as they have two other rooms they could use, I did suspect Cathy had decided to stay here for the weekend, ummm I wonder why.
The only problem was my father was having a few work friends over for a poker night, so tonight we would have to go out and entertain ourselves.
We went to a local pub leaving my father with his three friends playing poker, Cathy dressed in a very simple white summer dress, I tried to get her to wear no panties but she was not doing that at our local pub, I did try to compromise and get her to not wear a bra, still wasn't playing.
We got back late and my father was still up playing poker.
“Hi dad you winning”
“No my luck is shit tonight”
“Don't bet the house, mum would be really pissed if she comes back and it's all gone”
“No chance of that, might bet your fiancée she is worth a fair amount”
“I'm not sure Cathy would be happy being used as a poker chip”
“It might be fun” Cathy said
I looked at her and I could see in her face she was feeling horny.
“Looks like you have just had a cash fund injection” one of his friend says.
“Yeah and maybe she will bring me some better luck”
Cathy went to the bathroom she was dying for a piss, when she came back I could see she had removed her bra, which also made me think she was without her panties.
We got some drinks for everybody and sat watching the action, my dad had a good hand and was betting high but so was his friend soon my dad was out of money he looked at me first then Cathy.
“Looks like I'm going to bet Cathy and go all in”
“Up to you Cathy, you want to be a poker chip” I said
“Why not, do I get a cut of the winnings”
“Yeah 20%”
“What happens if you lose dad? I asked
“My friend gets Cathy for the night”
We both looked at each other before nodding ok
The tension in the room was electrifying as the cards were turned over.
It was a shock when my dad's full house was beaten by four 2’s, Cathy didn't understand who had won or lost.
“Wow, what do I do with this young lady” said dad's friend Frank
“Anything you want” said my dad
“Really, then came here girl and sit on my lap”
Cathy went over and sat on Franks lap as instructed.
Nothing much happened as the game was really at an end, but Frank was bouncing Cathy on his lap like a little child, he was a big man with very big hands.
What I didn't realise was the bouncing was being done for a reason, her pert breasts were becoming visible as her dress was opened lower at the front than when we was at the pub giving all the guys a good flash.
But that distraction was hiding what Frank was really doing, her dress was slowly being pulled up, so soon she would be sitting on his lap with her naked parts on his trousers.
I felt a bit worried this might turn into something of an orgy, but that fear was at least averted in part as two of dad's friends Greg and Barry had to go.
But then my dad got me to give him a hand tidying up the mess in the kitchen, I was reluctant to leave Cathy alone with Frank.
“Son, Cathy is in good hands, don't worry”
I think I must have washed up in record time.
When I got back in the room Cathy was still on Franks lap just gentle rocking, I was relieved but looking at Cathy's face told me something else.
Also her dress was even more open at the top in fact her left breast and nipple was on show with the love bite still visible.
My father went over to Cathy and opened up the top of her dress exposing both her breasts to Frank, he put both his hands around them and her breasts disappeared.
My father then lifted up her dress, I saw why Cathy was rocking she had Frank's cock deep in her pussy.
“Sorry Dan it sort of slipped in” Cathy said smiling
She lifted herself up showing me Frank's cock, which was fatter than my fathers covered in Cathy's juices.
I think the fact I never said a thing made Cathy let herself go she held her hands above her head and my father pulled her dress off, leaving her naked on a strange mans cock.
She now got herself in better position to take advantage of Frank's huge cock.
Frank had the biggest grin on his face as my fiancée slide up and down his pole, but it wasn't for long she exploded in an amazing orgasm.
My father was now naked and he moved towards Cathy looked at his cock coming towards her and as it got closer she opened her mouth waiting for it.
I was not sure what I should do.
“Dan come hold my hand”
I grabbed her hand as her other one guided my father's cock into her mouth.
Frank was now thrusting upwards making Cathy jolt forward onto my fathers cock.
“You was right about your sons fiancee, she has a nice wet tight cunt, I'm not going to last long before I empty my load in her.”
“Go for it Frank, my son will clean up the mess”
“Oh god I'm cumming, take my cum slut” Frank shouted out as he pumped his juice into Cathy.
Cathy was herself cumming but my father's cock was muffling her scream.
I grabbed her breast with my free hand and pinched her erect nipple very hard, almost as a punishment for her sluttyness, that did have the opposite effect though she was loving all the attention.
Frank was now just twitching as Cathy ground herself on his cock, this was the quietest orgasm I had heard from Cathy of the last few days.
My father was now using Cathy's mouth like he would her pussy I was worried she would choke, to her credit she was handling it well.
Being this close again I saw my father's balls tighten up as he delivered his cum into Cathy's throat.
My fiancée is learning quick she swallowed as he pumped it all in her.
“Wow I reckon she could have handled the other two” Frank said
“Yeah, your probably right, just didn't want to scare her off”
“Dad you told everybody about last night” I said
“Yeah Frank and the other guys knew all about Cathy from a couple of weeks ago, last night and this morning only confirmed what we suspected”
Cathy was listening but she just kept wiggling on Frank and sucking my fathers cock.
“Look son your mother is away with the other wives of our little group, what do you think they are doing whilst they're away, it's not just sight seeing and drink, likewise when us men go away we have fun and in our time we have come across young girls like Cathy who enjoy a lot of cock”
I was shocked but not surprised.
“Have you ever done a girl all together?”
“Yeah about 5 or 6 times, the last one was two years ago, and she was on her honeymoon, wow she was a game girl”
“What about her new hubby, where was he when you were using his new wife?”
“He was in the honeymoon suite sleeping after his weak attempt at fucking his new wife” said Frank
“Yeah she was a bit pissed at him cumming so quickly then falling asleep straight after, she came down to the bar to let off some steam, and we were more than welcoming to help her” my father said smiling
“After that first night when we sent her back to her room full of cum some it running down her legs, we thought there might be some fallout the next morning, but it was the opposite the two of them looked so close and in love and she looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.”
Cathy was now moving a bit more up and down Frank's cock listening to the story being told, she let go of my fathers cock which now looked small.
“Dan kiss me please?”
I bent down and kissed her passionately tasting my father's cum on her lips and in her mouth, she must have been saving some for me.
My father said “Debbie that was her name came over and thanked us all for what we had done last night and her hubby stood by her side all the time just looking down at the floor until Debbie told him to thank us as well, which he did, but that was not enough for Debbie, she told him to thank us for fucking her properly, it was so embarrassing for us all really but it was such a turn on too.”
“You said the first night, does that mean she came back for more? I asked
“Oh god yeah she was fucked every which way we could think of, and all in front of her hubby, making him clean our cocks and her cunt after each fuck” my father said
“He was a busy lad “ said Frank
Cathy was now riding Frank hard and she was just moments away from cumming and it was going to be loud.
“I want to be her” was all Cathy could say before she cum again.
Whilst Cathy was cumming Frank spun her round on his cock like a spinning top so she was now facing him he puts his mouth around her right breast biting it hard.
Cathy managed a yelp amongst her orgasm, Frank was also close to cumming again which I was surprised at.
I must have had a puzzled look on my face because my father said “Yeah Frank often cums twice, lucky bastard”
“Oh god yes, cum in my cunt again please” screamed Cathy
Frank obliged and dumped his second load deep In my fiancées belly.
I still had Cathy's hand as she and Frank finally finished there orgasms.
Frank somehow picked Cathy off his cock slowly letting me see how her pussy lips encircled his fat cock and put her on the table with her legs spread wide displaying his and her cum in her open pussy.
His cock was still like a flagpole but covered in foamy cum my eyes were flitting between her pussy and his cock.
Frank must have seen me and said “yeah that's your fiancee’s cum, mine is deep in her belly”
Cathy pulled on my hand and pointed to her pussy with her other hand.
I was on my knees between Cathy's legs being guided towards her cum filled pussy by Frank and Cathys hands on the back of my head.
I was not really prepared for the amount of cum, it was a lot, but Cathy cumming so many times just made it a river of cum.
But in true cuckold tradition I didn't let the side down, I just hope there aren't too many calories in cum.
I was now in heaven and oblivious to anything that was being said about me.
Cathy was grinding herself onto my mouth, she was also cleaning Frank's cock which she told me later.
Once I was finished Cathy stood up on wobbly legs in front of Frank and my father, she now had two love bites one on each breasts ,her normally tucked in pussy was puffy and the lips protruding out.
“Son stand next to your future wife, take off all you clothes and let's see what Cathy has to work with”
I was embarrassed as I was super hard and covered in my own cum, my cock is just over 6” long which is just above average.
“Umm the length is ok but it's way too skinny, you wait until you see Barry's cock, he is about the same length as you but he has the fattest cock I have ever seen”
“Yeah it's like a tree trunk” was Frank's comment
“Stick out your tongue?”
I poked it out as far as it would go”
“That's a tongue made for licking cum filled cunts”
I was now an official cuck, humiliated in front of my future wife.
“Cathy my son needs his cock cleaned?”
Cathy got to her knees and proceeded to lick the mess off my cock and balls, she appeared to be enjoying it.
My Father then said “son your future wife will need regular fucking from a big cock, that's where we can help, us four are all safe, clean and married, I propose we keep her serviced, she can come off the pill and that will be better for her and for you trying to start a family.”
Cathy took my cock out of her mouth and said “That sounds like a fair arrangement, what do you think Dan?”
“Umm yeah I'm in” I said but really I didn't have much choice.
“Okay then let's all get some sleep, I will let the other two know what we have agreed, I'm sure they will want to come over check your little slut out”
Cathy and I just nodded and walked out carrying our clothes heading up to bed.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Fabulous story... can't wait to see more!

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:29 am

Absolutely fantastic!!! Can't wait to read more.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:09 pm

wow, great story!

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:12 pm

When is the next poker game???????????? :lol:

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Sweethearts part 3

Unread post by mace43uk » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:30 am

When morning came I was awake first and for a few minutes I thought that everything which had happened was just a dream until I turned and looked at Cathy, she was fast asleep with the covers just covering her waist, I then saw the two love bites one on each breast, that told me the truth.
Instantly seeing them I felt my cock twitch, I so wanted to pull down the covers and see if her pussy was back to normal but I didn't want to wake her.
If you could have seen how peaceful and angelic she looked you would have not believed the things she had been doing lately.
I left her there and had a well deserved shower, when I returned Cathy was awake and standing in front of the full length mirror naked.
“Look Dan my pussy is still a bit puffy, it will go back to normal won't it?”
“Yeah of course it will, by the end of the day it will be just a peachy as before”
“Thanks Dan, I'm sorry about last night but I just can't help it”
“No need to apologise we are both in this together”
“Cool” was all she said as she walked down the corridor to the shower naked and not caring if my father saw her, but after all that has happened him seeing her naked was nothing.
I decided we needed to spend some time away from my house, if just for Cathy to recover.
So we set off for the coast as it was a very hot day, and we had the best day ever not once was mentioned any of the weird stuff we had been doing, it was like back before all this started but better.
We laughed and smiled all day long holding hands like a new couple.
The evening was just as good a nice meal and then z cuddle on the sofa before bed.
My happy bliss was then shattered when my father came home,
“Cathy, Greg and Barry are coming over tomorrow morning at 11:00, so you will have to be presentable for them”
“Okay, do you want me to wear anything in particular?”
“As you are going to be our slut then maybe you should dress like one” was all my father said as he left the room.
I turned to Cathy and said “you don't have to do this, if you're not happy”
“Dan I will only do it if you are okay with it, as you said the other night we are in this together, I'm happy to be there slut, actually I'm very happy.”
“I'm right behind you, so what clothes have you got here that says I'm a slut?” I said
“Umm I have a very short old school skirt at home and a top which I could use, we would have to get up early and go back to my house to collect them”
“Okay I will set my alarm”
As we got undressed for bed Cathy said “look my pussy is all back to normal”
“See I told you it would”
“yeah you was right”
We didn't speak about what was about to happen in the morning and I found I slept really well as fud Cathy.
In the morning it was a quick dash to Cathy's parents house and get the items she spoke about.
Once back in my room Cathy showered and took ages shaving her pussy and everything else.
She manage to get into the skirt and it was short, I mean very short if she reach her arms up above her head her pussy and ass were visible.
“You going to wear panties?”
“No, they will just get wet and messy”
Cathy then put on a white shirt with no bra on, she only done up the bottom few buttons leaving it gaping open revealing her very pert breasts with two love bites visible.
She the went to town on her makeup and when she was finished she had achieved the look she wanted, total slut.
It was almost 11 and I could feel my stomach start to churn.
“Cathy can I touch your pussy please?”
“Okay, but be quick”
I pushed my finger over her clitoris and then gentle between her lips, it was as I suspected wet.
“That's enough, I want it looking perfect for them” Cathy said as she pushed my hand away.
“Cathy, do you want me to be there with you”
“Of course I do Dan, I want you to hold my hand and help clean up the mess” she said smiling.
By the time we entered the lounge Greg and Barry were seated.
“Here she is our little slut, come over and say hello to Greg and Barry” my father said
Cathy walked over very slowly then said “hi I'm your entertainment for the afternoon”
I was shocked she would say something like that, but this was a different Cathy from a few weeks ago.
“Son come and show our guests your fiancées little pert tits”
I moved up behind Cathy and with shaky hands I undone the last few buttons of the shirt, I then pulled it open displaying my fiancées tits.
“Wow look at how hard her nipples are, oh and I see somebody has left their marks on them” Greg said pointing to the love bites.
Cathy shrugged off the shirt leaving just her short skirt on.
“Son take off all your clothes, let Greg and Barry see how much you want Cathy to please them”
I didn't see that coming and was feeling very embarrassed as I took off all my clothes, my cock was rock hard and dribbling which is what they all wanted to see.
“There you are, conformation he wants his fiancée serviced by us” my dad said
Cathy was by my side, she wiped her finger over the end of my cock hole gathering a small sample of precum, I thought she was going to lick it off her fingers but no she gave it to me to lick.
“Son, show Greg and Barry her pussy”
I lifted up the front of Cathy's skirt showing her pussy to them.
“Now that's a very pretty pussy” said Greg as he took a couple of pics
“No pics Greg this is my son and future daughter in-law” my father barked
“I'm just taking a pic of her pussy before and after”
“Okay but no faces” my father replied
“Turn round and bend over” said Barry
Cathy turned and bent over to touch her toes this really showed off how peachy her pussy is along with her very smooth asshole.
Greg took another couple of pics whilst she was in this position
Whilst bent over each Greg and Barry each run a finger over her lips sampling her wetness.
I undone the zip on the skirt letting it fall to the floor.
“Sit on the coffee table and open your legs” ordered Greg
He took another few pics of her in that position.
Cathy stood up next to me and held my hand as Greg and Barry removed their clothes.
When Barry removed his boxers he revealed his unnatural shaped cock.
It wasn't fully hard yet but it was so thick and as it grew with help from Cathy's mouth trying in vain to suck it, she just had to lick it like a lollipop.
Greg was next to him with a big long and very thick cock but it was not in the same league of thickness as Barry's.
When it was fully hard it was a little longer than mine but the thickness of a coke can.
Cathys eyes were as wide open as had ever seen them looking at his cock.
My father pulled Cathy to her feet and said “Greg you best stretch her open first”
Greg grabbed Cathy and pulled her onto his lap rubbing his cock along her wet pussy each pass along her cunt made Cathy sigh until she said “please fuck me with you big cock”
Greg guided it in with very little resistance, Cathy squealed as he thrust it fully in,
she rocked back and forth moaning all the time, she held out her hand for me to hold.
Greg was mauling her tits very roughly but Cathy was loving it, I knew she wouldn't take long to cum, Greg must have sensed it as he started to thrust up as she rocked.
“Oh god yes, I'm going to cum” Cathy screamed out and then shook as the orgasm washed over her.
“Son see how quickly she cums on a big cock, that is something you will never be able to do”
“You think that's quick, wait until you see what this extra fat cock does” Barry said
Greg pulled her off his cock, she hadn't really finished cumming when Barry pulled her over his cock leaving her hovering just above it.
Cathy very slowly moved down onto it with fear in her eyes, I was on my knees just inches from her pussy wondering how she was going to take it.
The head slowly started to spread her, when the ridge of the helmet was in I knew she could take the rest.
“Oh my god I'm going to split in two, don't stop it feels so good”
Cathy was very wet which really helped and when she was fully impaled she took in a big breath and a sigh of relief.
Barry picked her up and slammed her back down, Cathy yelped loudly, he then did it again but Cathy just moaned out loudly, the third time she screamed “I'm cumming”
Barry bit down hard on her nipple as she cum just making her scream louder, he then gave her a love bite on the opposite side to the one already there.
Me being so close to the action I could see Cathy's cum dribbling down this monster cock and collecting around his balls, I had a compulsion to lick them.
Barry Picked her back off his cock and sat her down between them she was like a rag doll all limp, Barry spread her legs to show me what his cock had done to her pussy, I could actually see inside her she was that open.
“That's the only problem with Barry fucking before the rest of us dump our loads” said my dad
“Yeah but she's young that will spring back in a few mins” said Greg
Greg grabbed her by the hand and moved her so she was bent over the end of the sofa “Squeeze those legs together I'm going to fuck you hard and fast until I dump my load in you.”
“Please fill my cunt sir”
I was shocked Cathy said that but I shouldn't be really.
True to form Greg was brutally fucking her, I was worried he might be hurting her but Cathy was screaming in pleasure “fuck my cunt make me cum again”
Greg liked her talking dirty as he didn't last as long as I had expected and right on cue as he grunted and groaned, dumping a huge load in her, Cathy started her third orgasm “oh I'm cumming too, fill me full”
I looked down at my cock it was pumping little spurts onto the floor and a puddle had been created.
“Boy you can clean that mess up later your fiancées cunt is going to need doing first before I fuck the little slut” my father said.
Greg was still fully in Cathy's pussy, but juices were starting to leak out, I cupped my hand underneath her pussy catching the first drips,
I watched in absolute amazement as he slowly withdrew his cock, it was covered in creamy cum, I was so close that when he fully pulled out his cock it hit me in the face.
Greg grabbed the back of my head and was just about to make me clean him when my father said “hey Greg no, it's too early for my son to be sucking cocks clean.”
“Look at the mess she has made on my cock”
“Use Cathy's mouth, my son has more than enough to clean out”
I have never licked her pussy in this position, but I really got my tongue deeper than normal as well as licking her asshole.
I heard slurping noises which meant Cathy was also cleaning.
I was now pulling her lips apart getting my tongue even deeper whilst sucking with all my strength.
Cathy was loving my attention I could feel her wiggling back onto my mouth.
“Okay son I think it's ready for me”
I moved away and I had made another small puddle of watery cum below me.
“You have a lot of cleaning to do son, maybe we will have to fit you in rubber pants in future, Cathy come here”
Cathy stood up on unsteady legs and sat down on the sofa as instructed by my father, he pulled her legs apart and almost over his head before he guided his cock into her without using his hands.
It was another hard fucking he inflicted on Cathy, she was now cumming again, I love seeing and hearing her scream to her orgasms, the language was getting more coarse with each orgasm, “stretch my cunt”, “fuck my young pussy you dirty old man”, “make me your cum slut” I was not sure where she learnt phrases like this but it was so erotic.
Actually hearing my father cum was still the weirdest part, but licking it clean I was ok with.
Cathy was in a much more familiar position to get my tongue into her increasingly stretched cunt, I like this position better as Cathy pulls my head into her, and almost fucking my face.
She too was cleaning again, I recognised the noises.
My fathers load was not as much as Greg’s but still enough, in my head I was saying two down one to go.
Barry gave us about another ten minutes rest after the cleaning was done, or shall I say Cathy needed the rest more than me.
Barry then said “now you're going to have that lovely peachy pussy ruined”
He never moved but just pointed to his cock, Cathy somehow swung her leg over him, Barry held her above his cock poised, he then let her go and she fell onto his cock.
She screamed out in mostly pain, but even so she pulled herself back up and slammed herself back down again as if proving a point.
I think that might have been foolish, Barry then leaned her forward on his chest and thrust into her hard and so quick it was a blur.
Cathy entered into the most intense and continuous orgasm, she almost passed out with the pleasure overload.
The only saving grace for Cathy was Barry didn't fuck her for a long time before he filled her really full.
Cathy lay down on the sofa absolutely fucked, her legs fell apart wide open showing us all how open her cunt was now, Barry got his phone out and snapped a couple of pics.
I gently got into position and with a lighter than normal lick I started my mammoth task of cleaning her ruined pussy.
Cathy was appreciating my tongue and purred like a cat as she gyrated into my mouth, I looked up to see Cathy attempting to try and lick Barry's cock clean.
I'm not sure how long I was down there but all the men were dressed when I finally surfaced.
“Cathy come and stand in front of us with your legs together” Greg said
I had to help her to her feet, she stood looking a mess, Greg snapped of a couple more pics then got her to turn and bend over for a couple more pics.
We both stood side by side naked with cum all over our faces, Cathy's makeup was a mess, but she didn't care she was on cloud nine.
“You two best go get cleaned up”
I helped Cathy up the stairs and by the time I got her in the shower cum was leaking down the inside of her leg, I must have missed some.
I got into the shower with her but Cathy was spaced out, I bent her over and pushed my cock in, it actually rattled in her pussy.
“No Dan that's only for real cocks”
I pulled out and cum all over the shower door.
Cathy cuddled me and said “thanks for being there with me, I love you more than ever Dan”
I felt the same way about Cathy even with her four love bites.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Smokin' hot!!!
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Sweethearts part 4

Unread post by mace43uk » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:57 am

Cathy was very tired, so I told her to have a nap as my mother was not due back until late tonight.
She fell asleep in seconds I just watched her, she looked so sweet and innocent.
I let her sleep for a lot longer than she wanted.
Once she was awake and dressed I suggested we should go and stay at her mum's house for the rest of the week as well both have work.
Cathy nodded yes I think she was beginning to feel guilty about my mother.
My father caught us before we left, “Cathy you will have to try and be like you was before, no flashing you cunt to me or looking like a slut”
“Yes sir, I will be like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth” she said that licking her lips.
Cathy then said “When will it happen again?”
“The boys all have your number, they will get in touch when they can fuck you, you won't be getting a gangbang until the next time the wives go on holiday next year.”
Cathy had a look of disappointment on her face, but she smiled as we left.
Cathy's mother was pleased to see us she had spent the whole weekend on her own.
I think I should explain that Cathy's mother was a single parent, her man fucked off when Cathy was about 4, and for some reason she was still single, if your saw how super hot she was you would think why is she single.
Cathys older sister Toni was living abroad with her long time boyfriend.
As I said Cathy doesn't remember her father or wish to know him, to be honest nobody seems to know where he is or really care.
Maybe that's why she is close to my father, even closer now.
I have to admit to having jerked off a few times thinking about Pat, that's her name.
After what's just happened over this weekend I was looking at Pat wondering if she was like her daughter.
I did once walk in on Pat as she was showering, I used that brief image of her naked behind the glass door a lot of times.
I never told Cathy I had seen her mother like that and Pat never knew either it was my secret.
We had a pleasant meal, Cathy was still tired and went to bed early leaving me alone with Pat.
“Cathy seems different, is everything ok with you guys?”
“Yeah, actually it's been a great weekend, way too much drink and fun that's why Cathy is tired” I replied
“Umm fun is that what you call it”
I was not sure what to say but I smiled.
“Pat, why is someone as attractive as you single?
“You hitting on me Dan?’
“Oh no, sorry it was a genuine question”
“I thought you said I was attractive?
“You are very attractive, I mean yes I would make a pass if I was older and single”
“So I'm too old now, is that what you're saying?”
“No I mean” before I could finish Pat said “I'm only playing with you”
She could see the relief on my face.
“Dan I have had a few boyfriend's over the last ten years or more but I seem to attract the wrong kind, so i've decided to stop looking and just enjoy myself” she smiled at me with that same smile Cathy has on he face when she has just cum.
“Okay Dan I'm off to bed and no sneaking into Cathy's room, I will have my door open keeping an eye on you”
“You have my word I will not sneak into Cathy's room”
Cathy was so tired she needed her sleep.
I finished my drink and headed off to the spare room, I had to pass Pats room and as I walked past, her door was slightly open, I looked in and saw Pats reflection in her full length mirror, she was completely naked, wow what a body she had I was rooted to the spot.
She had big firm breasts a flat tummy leading down to a bald pussy, if I was totally honest she had a better body than her daughter.
I felt my cock twitch and start to grow, I was watching for longer than I should, but after all that's happened of late I think I deserve a bit of me time.
Then Pat turned and smiled at me, she walked towards me very slowly and opened the door fully.
“I don't think Cathy would be best pleased with her fiancé ogling his future mother in-law”
“I'm sorry, I couldn't help but look, you have an amazing body”
“Thanks, but that's all you're going to get”
“I wasn't after anything”
All the time my eyes were flitting between her pussy and tits.
“Have you seen enough Dan?”
I don't really know what came over me but I said “I could never get enough of looking at you like this”
“Dan, remember who I am, you best take yourself off to your room and don't get any ideas about using your hard on with my daughter”
I looked down at my hard cock then Pats face, I was so horny that it took over control of my brain.
“Perhaps you should take care of it to protect your daughter”
“Oh my you are getting brave, I'm not going to touch you but I will let to watch me play with myself, you can get it out and jerk off whilst you watch”
Pat walked back into her room with me following like a puppy dog, she lay on the bed and spread her legs wide, her pussy was as pretty as her daughters, I watched with my mouth open wide as Pat used one hand rubbing her clit and the other inserting two fingers in her wet pussy, she obviously had done this a lot, she closed her eyes and began to moan quietly.
I pulled out my cock and got as close as I dared to Pat, I then stroked slowly at first but I was getting way too excited, I sped up and knew it would not be long before I squirted everywhere.
Pat opened her eyes and smiled at me, that was enough to send me over the edge, I was surprised at how much cum squirted out and how far it went.
Pat watched as I squirted over her belly and over her hands, she removed her hands and some of my cum hit her pussy.
Once I had finished Pat used my cum and rubbed it over her clit, this sent her into her own orgasm which she muffled into the pillow.
“Okay Dan, shut the door on the way out” was all she said
I turned and left feeling guilty at what I had just done.
I was getting the impression that Cathy must have inherited her sluttyness from her mother.
I did think that my father and his friends would enjoy stretching her pussy like they have her daughters.
The next morning it was a big rush as we all had work so there was not a lot of time to talk, Pat was very cheerful and so was Cathy, it seemed only I was the one with any guilt.
Over the next few months nothing happened, I think Cathy was a little disappointed but all the wedding preparations were taking up a lot of her time so keeping her distracted.
Our sex life now consisted of mainly recounting Cathy’s exploits as I fucked and mostly sucked her pussy.
The only thing of any note was Cathy's Uncle who was going to give her away at the wedding became very ill and wasn't going to be able to walk Cathy down the aisle.
Cathy asked “do you think your father would do it?”
“you can ask him but I would run it past your mother first”
“I already have, it was her idea”
My father was over the moon at giving her away and my mother was also happy about the decision.
Another small bonus was Greg had an old vintage car which he had been restoring and said we could use it, he even said he would drive it.
Any savings that could be made was a blessing.
Finally the day of the wedding arrived it was a beautiful warm summers day, I got to the church on time and do did Cathy.
Everything passed off smoothly, My new wife said “I have a special gift for you”
“Cool where is it?”
“Follow me it's in our bridal suite”
When we got in the room Cathy said “close your eyes”
I closed them tight and all I could here was a rustling sound.
“Okay you can open them now”
I was confronted with Cathy on her back with her dress pulled up and her legs spread wide with no panties, her white stockings and suspender belt still on, the panties were on the floor.
As I focused in on her pussy I instantly realised it had been used it was very messy and puffy, I didn't say anything I dived forward and was sucking and licking her cum filled pussy.
“That's a good hubby you suck all your father's and Greg's cum out, that's right your father picked me up a little earlier and he fucked me hard in the car while Greg drove.”
“After he made me cum he dumped his load in me, we pulled down a lane and Greg had his turn, he made me cum twice before adding his load”
I felt my cock explode in my boxers as she told me.
“I was a good girl Dan, I didn't let them put there messy cocks in my mouth, I didn't want to smudge my makeup on my big day.”
I thought how naughty my wife was standing in front of the vicar and everybody saying her very vows with a pussy full of cum.
My tongue was aching by the time Cathy cum.
“Thanks hubby that was just what I needed”
“What my tongue or two big cocks”
“Umm both” Cathy said smiling.
In my excitement I hadn't noticed that Cathy had her tits on show to me, I then saw why she had done that, on each breasts was a love bite.
“I see they left their calling card” pointing to her breasts
“I was going to show you that first and see how long it would take you to realise what I had done”
“You are a dirty little slut Cathy, and I love you for it”
“I'm your dirty little slut wife now darling, and I love you too”
“Technically you haven't been a slut wife yet as we wasn't married when Greg and my father fucked you”
“Good point, umm looks like I'm going to have to see if Barry or Frank can change that”
“That might be difficult with their wives here”
“I'm sure we could get them away for short while” Cathy said smiling
“Are you going to try and get a full set of love bites”
“That would be a good way to start married life, don't you think?”
“You will have to do Frank first”
“Yeah I do remember how fat Barry's cock was”
I was so excited at the prospect of her being that stretched open again, my cock was throbbing in my messy boxers.
“I need to clean up a bit, put some clean panties on and you need to change completely you trousers are all wet”
I looked down at my trousers and it was very wet, my eyes were then looking at Cathy's panties on the floor, her white panties were as messy as my boxers, I bent down and picked them up, then Cathy just watched smiling at me as I started licking the crotch of her panties.
“You father had me ride his cock in the back of that car, I didn't take my panties off I just pulled them to one side, so all of our cum was collected, no wastage”
“My tit was in his mouth, hence the love bite, Greg was fucked exactly the same way by me, I think Frank and Barry should have me fuck them like that as well, what do you think husband?”
“Oh god yes, it should be you fucking them on this day, it is your special day after all”
“Should I leave my wedding dress on, or change?”
“Leave it on I want to see you ride them in it”
“That's what I was thinking too”
We both cleaned up I change my trousers, fortunately I had another pair which matched the suit.
We waited until the evening festivities were in full swing, we also guessed by then the men would have all been talking and knew what had happened.
It was Frank who came over first.
“Congratulations to you both, Cathy you look stunning, I too have a gift for you both, but it's best seen in private”
“Come to room 23 in five minutes we look forward to receiving your gift” Cathy said
It was like a spy film dialogue.
We excused ourselves and almost run to the room, the wait was excruciating.
Then a tap on the door.
“Come in” was all I said
Frank walked in undoing his trousers, he was in a hurry as was Cathy her tits were exposed and she had hitched her dress up.
I went over to pull her panties off but she stopped me.
“No I want to fuck them all the same way.”
Frank sat on the edge of the bed, Cathy climbed either side of his leg and slowly lowered herself down on his very big hard cock, the trouble was the dress was obscuring the action.
I walked up close and held up the dress so I could see his cock being fucked by my wife.
She was really riding hard and it was not going to be a long fuck Cathy was moaning loud and so was Frank although his was a bit muffled with her tit in his mouth.
“Dan I'm cumming, my first orgasm as your wife and it's not your cock.”
She shuddered and screamed out which I thought was a bit too loud, Frank cum just after and it was all over, probably only 5-10 mins that's all.
Frank went and washed his cock in the bathroom then left me doing the same to Cathy with my tongue only this time I had to pull her panties to one side to get at my prize.
Cathy stopped me really cleaning her thoroughly.
“I'm going to need some of that juice for Barry's fat cock”
Cathy now had three love bites, just one more for the complete set.
I didn't make the same mistake as earlier, this time I got my cock out as soon as Frank entered my wife or should I say my wife engulfing his cock.
There was a small puddle of my watery cum on the bedroom floor.
So I was now a true cuck with s hot wife.
“Oh, Dan I forgot to tell you i've stopped taking the pill, so I'm now fertile, I hope these men are being honest about all being safe otherwise I will be pregnant by the end of this night”
“im sure they wouldn't lie”
We left and got back to the festivities without being missed, I looked over at my father and his gang, Barry was smiling at us.
Cathy leaned in and whispered “My panties are filled with Frank's cum I should have let you lick me for a bit longer.”
“You should be used to that by now”
“Ha ha, just think when I was saying my vows I could feel some of it dribbling down the inside of my leg, it's a good job I was wearing stockings or it might have reached my shoes or the floor”
“Oh you are such a slut, wait you had some photos taken of you flashing your stockings and garter”
“Yeah I did, can't wait to see how they came out”
“What does that mean?”
“Oh you will just have to wait for that”
I just knew there was going to be something naughty about them, come to think of it Cathy and the photographer went into the woods to take a few amongst the trees.
For a moment I thought perhaps he might of fucked her too, Cathy must have picked up on my expression.
“No he didn't fuck me Dan”
“Okay”
“Let me just say some of the photos will be for our eyes only”
My mind was racing now as to what the photos might contain.
Barry was walking towards us, when he reached us he leaned in and whispered in Cathy's ear.
I didn't hear what was said.
“Five minutes room 23” was all Cathy said
We returned to our bridal suite awaiting Cathy's last cock for the night.
Once in the room Cathy pulled up her dress and pulled her messy panties off, she threw them at me.
“Clean them up as best you can, I don't have any more with me”
“I thought you want to fuck them all the same way”
“Honestly, you think we will be able to pull them over far enough to get his cock in”
She had a point.
I started licking the goo off the crotch, whilst Cathy got her tits out ready to be marked.
I let Barry in still holding the panties.
Barry walked over and pushed his finger in Cathy's cunt.
“Umm it feels wet enough”
“Three loads so far”
Barry must have been told by the others what to do, he took his place on the end of the bed.
His cock was very hard considering he had just walked through the door which was just as well we didn't want to be missed.
The same process as before but Cathy had to be a little bit careful not to hurt herself.
Once it was fully in I was amazed she managed it.
I held her dress again for my visual pleasure, I also had to try and gag her as she was making way too much noise.
Her orgasm was so intense it started almost as soon as she slid down his cock.
Barry cum quickly too biting hard on her tit to give her the full set as he pumped another huge load in her ruined cunt.
I had to lift Cathy off his cock she had no strength to do it.
She just lay on the bed on her back the dress was up over her face and the legs wide open, I actually think she couldn't close them.
I took a few pics quickly on my phone before diving in
Barry cleaned up quickly and left.
I took a lot longer sucking and licking her as clean as I could.
I did have the sense to quickly wash out her first pair of panties and leave them to dry, at this rate she will need them.
“That's enough Dan, we best get back”
I threw her the panties I had licked clean and within a few mins we were back.
Pat met us first, “wow you two, can't you wait”
“Sorry mum we got a bit carried away”
“I was young once, I know how it feels to be horny and wet”
“Ohhh mum that's way too much info”
I just smiled until I got a dig in the ribs from Cathy
I thought if only she knew what her daughter had really been doing she would die.
The rest of the evening was as any normal wedding should be, I did see my father and his gang chatting to Pat, that was also noticed by Cathy too.
“Your father best not have any ideas of using my mother for his gangs pleasure”
I was shocked at the way she was being so protective of her mother or was it she didn't want her mother finding out about her slutty daughter.
“I'm sure they are just being nice and polite”
But part of me knew that was probably rubbish, I guess they would love to do both mother and daughter.
Pat came over to us “Dan your father and his friends are very rude men”
“I'm sorry they must of had a bit too much to drink” was my response
“It's okay I have dealt with them” Pat said smiling
“What does that mean mother?”
“Nothing darling I'm a big girl I can handle randy men”
“How do you know they were randy mother?”
“Years of experience of men” was all she said as she left us
“You will have to tell your father to keep his hands off my mother”
“Okay I will have a word with him”
“Thank you Dan, I'm getting very tired and my pussy is leaking can we leave yet”
“I think we can, most of the people have left now we just have to say goodbye to everybody first”
Saying goodbye took longer than we both expected and of course the last people she had to say goodbye to was my father, Greg, Barry and Frank, we had just said goodbye to their respective wives and my mother.
“Thanks for giving me away” Cathy said
“It was an honour and privilege Cathy, I hope you also enjoyed our gifts too, he said smiling.
“Yes I have and so has your son, I think there is still a lot left for him to enjoy later”
Cathy leaned in and gave my father a big hug and kiss as she did that I saw his hand squeezing her ass.
“Yes I think you're right” my dad replied
She kissed all the rest in the same way, each having a quick grope of her ass, which was well out of sight of anybody.
As we walked away and on our way to the room I said “what did my father mean by that last comment?”
“Oh he had his hand up the front of my dress and inside my panties, so he felt all the cum leaking out.”
“My father was taking a risk doing that here”
“Yeah I know.”
We were just at the elevator waiting when Pat caught us up.
“Have you had a great day darling?”
“The best day ever, but I'm very tired now and need some sleep”
“Hope you don't get too much sleep” she said winking at us both.
As we walked away towards our room Pat said “Oh Dan your father has invited me round for dinner, not sure when yet he will let me know”
“Okay” was all I could say
“Your dad is going to try it on with my mother, I just know he is”
“Calm down my mother will be there, it's just two families getting to know each other.”
I sort of made sense but after hear some of the stories when theses men go away on holiday I knew if he had half a chance he would fuck her senseless.
“Maybe you're right, and we would probably be there too”
That was the last we spoke about that, once in the room I threw my new wife on the bed and pulled off her messy panties.
Cathy grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth.
“That's a good boy, lick me clean darling”
“I think they must have saved up all their cum for weeks to dump in me”
I think she was right I licked her for ages making her cum quietly
“Dan fuck me with your small cock, I want you to feel how big my pussy is now”
I was naked in seconds and my cock fell into her gaping pussy, I couldn't feel anything, I thrashed around but I was getting no sensation at all, I was becoming frustrated and Cathy could see that too.
“Dan take it out and fuck my mouth, after all it is your wedding night”
I didn't need asking twice I was in her mouth using it like her pussy, I cum hard and fast pumping a reasonable amount of juice in her mouth.
Cathy smiled and swallowed it all.
Cathy just crawled out of her clothes and got into bed all dirty from the day's exploits and was asleep very quickly I jumped in next to her and cuddled her.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:27 pm

These are great and well written... wish they were true stories and I was in them!

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:05 am

Can't wait to hear the tales of these men gangbanging Pat !!!!!!!!!

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Sweethearts part 5

Unread post by mace43uk » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

It's now three months since the wedding and not much has happened really.
We have got our own place and are busy decorating it up as it was old and needed a lot of love.
Other noticeable events were Pat has been to my parents a few times for dinner and everybody got on really well, my father was the perfect gentleman even under the close scrutiny of Cathy.
Our sex life was brilliant, we fucked in every inch of our new place, I was giving her orgasms easily now, but obviously not in the same league as my father's crew, I did wonder whether she was reminiscing whilst we fucked, we did talk about the events of the wedding and the poker weekend a lot during sex, I still find the very first time she was turned into a slut by my father the most erotic.
Cathy hadn't mentioned anything about the guys not contacting her but I could sense she was getting frustrated.
I spoke with my father about Cathy, he said “son we have to be very careful, we are all happily married and do not want to jeopardise that, so she will have to be patient, anyway it's only a few months until the wives go away again and they are going for a week this time.”
“I will tell Cathy, that should make her smile”
I also found out that since the guys had been going away and indulging in extramarital sex they have been filming their exploits, at the beginning some 15 years ago, it was mostly pics but as the phone cameras improved along came videos and just recently Greg has gathered up all the pics and videos and is in the process of turning it into a sort of documentary with all the names and places of the events, when it's finished it will be on a cloud.
I asked if I could have access to it and my father said he would have to consult the rest of the guys, fortunately they all said okay.
The next big surprise was we were given a honeymoon trip by both our families, we didn't go on honeymoon after the wedding, we saved our money for our place instead.
In a month's time we was off to Jamaica for two weeks.
The time flew by and soon we was on the plane and heading to our destination.
The resort was idyllic and we found that it was just what we needed to get away and relax.
A few days into our holiday we found this really quiet beach which turned out to be a nudist beach, that was a bit of a shock at first but hey Cathy had seen a few cocks lately, and I was interested in the different pussies on show, to be honest nearly all the naked people were rather fat and old so a lot of them were not easy on the eye.
Cathy did go topless and she tried to get me to strip off, but I was still feeling a bit inadequate, but after another few days of going to the beach and seeing the men that were naked, I was starting to feel quite big compared to them, so I said “Okay Cathy I will get naked if you will”
She looked for a moment at me “Why not let's get an all over tan”
So we joined the naked crowd and to be fair nobody really bothered us.
We were just about a week into our holiday and sitting on the beach when a tall slender older guy in his sixties came up and introduced himself to us.
“Hi I'm Dave”
“Hi Dave, this is my wife Cathy and I'm Dan”
What was different about this guy to the others was what was hanging between his legs, it was a huge cock even soft.
I could see Cathy trying to not look at it but it was very hard not to as he was standing and we were sitting on a beach towel.
There was small talk but I couldn't tell you what was said.
Oh I seem to have missed out a crucial part Dave was black.
That evening we fucked a lot eventually I said whilst fingering her with three fingers “I bet Dave's cock would feel like this in here”
Cathy almost cum on my hand when I said that, so I continued the dirty talk.
“I bet he has a big load of cum in those big balls, black men love white pussies especially married ones”
I had just finished that sentence and Cathy erupted in the most intense orgasm since our wedding.
“Oh god Dan I need a big cock” she screamed wildt cumming.
Umm I realised that maybe I should see if he would fuck her.
As Cathy's orgasm subsided I said “maybe Dave would fill you need”
“Really Dan, you would be okay with a strange black man fucking your wife?”
“ I've seen you get fucked before Cathy and I'm sure seeing his black cock in your white pussy would be awesome”
“Okay” was all she said smiling.
The next day on the beach we were so exciting, we had no idea if he would even show up, if he did what was we going to do or say.
Cathy had made a special effort and shaved her pussy extra smooth, over this last week she had gotten a nice tan, but she was still very white in her pussy and ass area as we had only just the day before stripped off everything.
It was almost midday when Dave appeared.
“Hi you two would you mind if I put my towel down next to yours, you have some shade from the trees here”
“No, go ahead” Cathy said
He put his towel down next to Cathy and the started to apply his sun cream.
I was watching Cathy's face as he rubbed in the dream all I've leaving his huge cock until last.
He seemed to take a lot longer stroking in the cream almost jerking off, it did grow bigger to a semi soft state.
Cathy's mouth was open watching and also her legs were more open than normal, I'm not sure she realised, it was more an involuntary action.
“Must make sure you get plenty of cream on these parts, sunburnt cock is very painful” Dave said smiling
“Cathy have you put enough cream on your parts” I said
“Umm not yet, was going to now”
“Would you mind if I did that for you” Dave said staring at her pussy.
Cathy just nodded yes, Dave looked at me next and I nodded yes too.
Cathy lay on her front and Dave sat astride her kneeling upright his cock was almost hitting her ass, he the n squirted cream over her back and proceeded to massage it in getting lower and lower untill her was on her ass cheeks.
Cathy was moaning quietly and her legs started to open slightly as her ass was being massaged.
Dave fingers were on each rub getting closer to Cathy's little butt hole, as he did that her legs kept opening more giving him more access.
Then a little sigh came from Cathy as his finger brushed over her pussy lips, her leg spread wide and Dave reposition himself so his legs were both inside Cathy's.
He then run his finger along her very wet pussy before raising it ip to his mouth and licking the juice off.
“Man I love the taste of young white pussy”
He then pushed a couple of fingers in my wife's pussy, Cathy raised up her ass to accept them.
“Oh god yes, please fuck me, I've never had black cock before.”
“Man you cool with me fucking your wife”
“Yeah sure, but don't cum in her please”
“Sure thing man”
Dave cock was now hard and huge, by far the longer cock but thankfully not as fat as Barry's.
He stroked it along her slit lubricating the head of his cock, then he started to feed it in, much to the delight of Cathy.
I was right his black cock did look awesome sliding in be and out of Cathy white bald pussy.
My cock was hard and dribbling, so to keep Cathy quiet I pushed it in her mouth, she accepted it happily.
Cathy cum as quick as ever, she had missed that feeling of being stretched.
I too pumped my load down her throat and she struggled to swallow whilst cumming herself.
Dave was really getting a good pace up, I was a bit concerned that others might see or hear so I stood and kept watch as Dave fucked the shit out of Cathy.
I turn to see her muffling her screams as she cum again, but more than that was the mess on Dave's cock, it was covered in Cathy's cum, it looked like shaving foam.
Whilst on guard duty, Dave flipped Cathy over and pulled her legs up over his shoulder and then burying his cock even further in.
Cathy yelped when he reached bottom.
“Hey man your wife can sure take a big cock, and she's tight,”
I half expected his cock to come out of her mouth.
Cathy cum for the third time, Dave had stuffed her bikini bottoms in her mouth to silence her.
Dave was getting close himself, he pulled out and I thought he was going to shoot his load all over her, but no he lay down next to Cathy.
“Bitch get on top and finish me off”
Cathy was astride him sliding down his cock, she was now in control which I was happy to about, didn't trust him to pull out and not cum in her.
Cathy was an expert at riding big cocks and it was clear Dave was very shortly going to unload.
“Bitch I'm going to cum”
Cathy didn't get off as I expected, she just increased her fucking.
“Cum in me fill my cunt full” she screamed as she started her forth orgasm.
Dave was sent over the edge, grunting and groaning as he pumped deep in my wife's unprotected belly.
“Cathy you let him cum in you, you might get pregnant”
“Then you best make sure you suck and lick me clean”
“Yeah man you can clean my cock first, your wife has made a big mess on it”
Cathy looked at me.
“Hurry up Dan please”
Dave stood in front of me whilst I was on my knees just inches from his semi soft cock, I was not happy about this but my dithering was brought to an abrupt end as my head was thrust towards his cock wiping it all of my lips, Cathy had pushed my head in.
“Lick it Dan, lick it clean, like my pussy” Cathy ordered
I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, it was a very strange feeling but I did my duty as quick as I could.
Her cum on his cock tasted a lot different from just her pussy.
Dave moved off to go and wash in the sea leaving me with a messy face.
“Dan lay on your back, I'm going to fuck your face with my used cunt, suck hard darling and swallow it all,make sure you get it all or we will have a brown baby”
Cathy was on my mouth in double quick time even so some of his and her juices dripped on my face before she was fucking my face, I was almost suffocated and struggling to breath.
I'm not sure how long I was in that position but all I could hear was Cathy saying
“Oh god Dan I'm such a slut, how I needed that cock, I cum four times Dan, you still love me Dan”
When I finally surfaced Dave was sitting next to Cathy biting her tit, it was her wish for him to give her a love bite.
“Hey man you have one slutty hot wife, give me a shout if you need me to fill her up again”
With that he went to leave.
“Hey Dan looks like we had an audience” Dave pointed to in the woods.
I looked and could see a couple hiding in the trees.
“Hey you two it's rude to spy on people, come out here and apologize to us now”
Dave sounded quite threatening.
Sheepishly the man and woman appeared.
I recognised them from our resort and had passed the time of day with them.
She was about thirtyish and him the same, she was head bowed and in her bikini she had a very good body he was a bit overweight but not by much.
“We’re sorry please accept our apology, it was very wrong of us to spy on you” she said
“How long have you been watching us”
They both looked at each other before she said “probably from the start”
Dave looked at me and Cathy.
“what shall we do with them man?”
“I think we should watch them fuck” Cathy said
Both me and Dave looked at Cathy first then the couple.
“That seems fair” Dave said
“Hey he has a hard on already look”I pointed to his swimmers
“Hang on a minute, I'm not happy about this, doing things in front of strangers” she said
Dave moved forward very aggressively and grabbed her by the arm.
“I bet your hubby wasn't the only one getting his rocks off watching us”
With his other hand he thrust it down the front of her bikini bottoms and on her pussy.
She jumped back as he wiggled his fingers around in her bikini, her hubby stepped forward.
“Take your fucking hands off my wife”
“Man you best keep that mouth shut or you might get really hurt”
Now things were taking on a very different vibe.
Dave pulled out his fingers from her bikini and waved them around in front of us all.
“Look she is wetter than your slut, Dan”
He was right as his fingers glistened in the sun.
“Hey I will give you a choice, my cock or hubby's” Dave said
There was a long silence, the couple were now scared and horny, I felt sorry for them, it was different for us, we wanted this to happen.
“Come on you two it's only a fuck, hey you might enjoy being watched” Cathy said
Dave reached forward and pulled her top off and then he started tugging at her bikini bottoms.
She was now naked trying to cover herself with her hands, her hubby just watched and did nothing.
Dave looked at him pointing to his swimmers.
The hubby slowly pulled down his swimmers and he too was now naked like the rest of us but he was covering his small hard on.
“Okay you two, entertain us” Dave said
Very reluctantly she lay down on the towel still trying to cover herself with her hands, he got between her legs and we all got a brief view of her shaven pussy just before he pushed his small cock in her.
I was feeling very proud as my cock was a lot bigger, and compared to Dave he had a clit.
As he thrust in her she covered her tits and we could all see his fucking wasn't really doing much for her.
Then all of a sudden he grunted and cum, even I haven't cum as quick as that before.
“Wow that was a let down, I feel sorry for you lady” Dave said
Her hubby rolled off, his little cock had shrunk already and was like a babies cock.
“Dan perhaps you should have a go”
Cathy looked at me.
“Go for it darling, it might be interesting watching you for a change”
Now that was not what I expected.
I got between this woman's legs, she tried to close them but not with any conviction.
I rubbed my cock over her clit and his watery cum leaking out, she flinched as I rubbed her clit, I guided my cock in and I was surprised how tight she was.
I was very aware of being watched, so I wanted to make sure my performance was enough to make her cum.
I pounded her hard and fast, I was half expecting her not to respond due to the situation she was in but I was very wrong.
All of a sudden she was thrusting back at me pulling my head down to her tits.
“Fuck me, fuck me hard, bite my tits”
This spurred me on more as I forgot about everybody around me even my wife.
“Oh god I'm cumming, ohhhhhh”
Wow I actually could feel her orgasm under me, just like I have seen my wife do, God it does make you feel invincible and powerful.
“Fuck that bitch” Dave said
“Darling fill her cunt full” Cathy said
Hearing her say that made me lose control and I pumped my biggest load ever deep in this women's pussy.
The hubby was crying as he watched his wife cum on another mans cock.
I turned to Cathy, she was smiling, and also stroking Dave's cock with both hands.
“Wow darling you gave her a big orgasm”
“Yeah man not bad, just imagine what this would do”
Dave thrust out his now hard cock with my wife's hands around it.
The women was still flowing on her orgasm as I moved away, I knew what was about to happen, I could see it in Dave's eyes.
Her hubby watched as Dave got between her legs, he wasn't going to be gentle he thrust in hard and she screamed out very loudly.
“Dan shove your cock in her mouth and keep this bitch quiet”
Cathy nodded at me ok.
My cock was still hard but messy, to my surprise she accepted it eagerly.
Dave made my fucking seem like foreplay, and the bravado of me making her cum was soon overshadowed by what Dave was doing to her.
She was now screaming all kinds of abuse which was being well muffled by my cock.
Dave then unloaded in her just like he had in Cathy, I was very impressed at his stamina.
I actually cum myself, it wasn't much I guess but she swallowed what there was, Dave and I both unplugged and left her laying with her pussy gaping open fully exposed to the world.
Cathy was looking very closely at her in amazement.
“Wow is this what mine looks like Dan”
“Yeah and some”
Cathy was now joined by her hubby staring at his wife's stretched pussy, he started to cry again.
“Go and kiss it better” Cathy said pushing his head towards her pussy.
Dave and me watched as he got closer and closer.
Just like me he dived in and was slurping and licking like a pro, his wife was now purring and wiggling very contently.
Cathy me and Dave got dressed and left them to it, Dave gave us his number and said “if you need more cock give me a bell”
We run back to our room, both of us fulfilled for a change.
“That was some intense fun Dan, you was awesome giving that women a proper orgasm”
“Thanks but it was well overshadowed by Dave”
“That's not really a fair comparison” Cathy said smiling

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Sweethearts part 6

Unread post by mace43uk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:59 am

The next morning we decided not to go to the beach, instead we would chill by the pool.
Cathy was content for now with her fix of cock, maybe before we left she might need some more, but after my little performance I was feeling more dominant.
I mean I gave that woman a proper orgasm.
“Cathy I love you”
“Yeah I know you do, hey I'm just as in love with you, those extra things we do just affirm that, I have to say I hope you fuck me as hard as you did her from now on”
“I'm sorry,, I will try darling”
“I'm just playing with you, it's to be expected, you was under pressure to perform and you did that very well, I also have to say it was a great turn on seeing your cock in another woman”
“Wow does that mean I might get a threesome” I said laughing
“Umm you never know” was a response I didn't expect
“Oh Cathy you asked yesterday does your pussy look like hers afterwards, well I took a pic on our wedding day of your pussy after it had been fucked by the four of them.”
I showed her the pics and watched her mouth open wide in amazement.
“OMG, Dan I'm surprised you didn't feel anything that night, it makes that women's pussy look tight compared to mine”
She was right there was no comparison, I did wonder whether prolonged fucking by Barry's cock would stretched it permanently, I would have to ask his wife to find out that answer.
We spent a relaxing morning by the pool, at midday I spotted the couple from yesterday walking towards us.
“Cathy look that couple are coming over”
Cathy looked up from her book just as they arrived next to us.
“We would like to properly apologize for yesterday, it was a gross invasion of your privacy, sorry”
Cathy held out her hand.
“Hi I'm Cathy and this is Dan, let's just put it all behind us, you paid for your mistake” smiling as the woman shock her hand first.
“Hi I'm Me and this is Bill nice to meet you both and yes we thank you for teaching us a valuable lesson” also smiling at me then her hubby Bill.
“Why don't you join us, there are a couple of spare beds next to us” I said
Cathy looked at me and had a huge smile on her face.
Meg and Bill spent the rest of the day with us and they were a really nice couple both 33 and married 13 years, no children yet still trying.
Looks like there could be two brown babies in the future if Dave's cum is as potent as his cock is.
We met up later that evening with Meg and Bill for drinks at the bar.
Once the alcohol was flowing we all loosened up and Bill started to ask questions.
“Hey Dan, why do you let Cathy fuck around when you gave a good size cock which seems to work well enough?”
“Two reasons Bill, one I can't make her cum like a big cock can, two I love watching her cum on another man's cock, oh and I love licking her clean afterwards”
“That's three reasons” replied Bill laughing
“How did you feel when I fucked your wife?”
“Humiliated, sad and very turned on especially hearing her cum”
“You must have been besides yourself watching Dave pounded her”
“Oh god he fucked the shit out of her”
“You enjoyed licking her used pussy?”
Bill just nodded yes.
“Welcome to cuckold”
Bill looked puzzled.
“What the fuck is that”
“It's what you and I enjoy with our wives, look it up when you get some time, there are plenty like us out there”
It was a pleasant evening and when Cathy and I got back to her room I was interested to hear what they had been talking about.
“Meg really enjoyed her first proper orgasm that you gave her, she never knew that she could feel like that, but when Dave fucked her she went to another level and she now realised that she wants and needs more”
“Oh wow the power of big cocks strikes again” I said
“Was you including yourself in that sentence” Cathy said smiling
“Hey I could still probable make her cum again”
“Do you want to fuck her again Dan?”
Now this might be a trick question so I best be clever with my answer.
“No, that was just me being silly”
“Shame I wouldn't mind watching you do Meg again and I know she would let you”
“Really you would be okay with it, what did she say”
“She thinks you have a nice cock and she wants to make amends for spying on us”
“Wow you two really had a chat, so what we talking about, like a wife swap”
“Umm not really, I'm not going to get much with that little thing Bill has.”
“Have you made plans with Meg then”
“Oh no, I just know that with the right setting we could have some fun with them”
“So are you thinking we use her as our sex toy”
“That's just what I was thinking, I mean I have never been with a woman, so why not”
“Omg I have the best wife ever”
“I'm not promising it will happen but I'm game to try”
“What about poor Bill” I said
“Oh he should be there, I'm sure we can find a use for him” Cathy was giggling to herself.
The next few days were more of the same, us getting to know Meg and Bill better.
We had two days left of our belated honeymoon so Cathy said “Let's try and have some fun with them tonight”
That day by the pool Cathy spent a lot of her time having secret chats with Meg, I think she was priming her for tonight.
Cathy's plan was dinner, drinks and then some more drinks in our room, we sneaked out and got a variety of drinks in ready.
It was all going to plan we ended up back at our room, Bill was a bit reluctant but we all persuaded him.
The only problem was I wasn't sure how to get it all started, that part we hadn't discussed.
I got Cathy on her own.
“What's the plan?
“Leave that to me, just follow my lead”
As it turned out Bill was more drunk than the rest of us, so much so that by the time we had finished making drinks he was fast asleep in the chair.
“I'm sorry my hubby can't hold his drink, he will be out of it for ages, I might need a hand to get him back to our room.”
“Hey leave him there, we can all sit on the sofa and finish our drinks” Cathy said
We all sat on the sofa, Meg was in the middle and that was deliberately move by Cathy.
The sofa wasn't very big so we were all touching, but I put my hand on Meg’s leg just above her knee and just short of her short skirt.
Meg didn't move she was turned towards Cathy talking, I moved my hand up about 4” so I was just under her skirt but still a respectable distance from my goal.
Meg slightly opened her legs, not much but just enough to encourage me to go further, Cathy was aware of my hand and was keeping Meg occupied.
I moved my hand up about the same distance again, I was just a few inches from Meg’s pussy, her legs opened a lot more and I could feel her leg quiver.
I looked at Cathy and winked at her, then I moved my hand onto Meg’s moist pantie clad pussy, Meg let out a little moan.
“Cathy her panties are very wet”
“I would expect nothing less from this slut”
Cathy put her hand on Meg’s breast over her top, Meg sighed.
“I'm not sure about this”
“You said you wanted to make amends, so this is going to be your pennants”
I was now gently rubbing along her pussy lips over the outside of her panties, each time I stopped and applied more pressure to the entrance of her hole.
Cathy was undoing her top and frantically groping her breasts.
“Please stop, my hubby is just there he might wake up.”
“Then I suggest you keep quiet” Cathy replied
I managed to slip my hand under her panties and found her wet pussy entrance, two fingers slipped in very easily make her moan louder.
“Dan get your clothes off I will take over for now”
As I pulled my hand from under her panties I felt Cathy's hand replace mine, I was aware that Cathy was a lot rougher than I was she thrust three finger in Meg’s pussy.
I took me just moments to get naked and my cock was super hard and looked pretty impressive.
“Dan come give me a hand and get Meg’s wet panties off”
Between us she was naked from the waist down in seconds even her skirt was thrown on the floor.
We both looked at her very attractive pussy and smiled at each other.
Meg still had her eyes closed almost as if she couldn't see what was happening then to her then it wasn't happening.
“Dan fuck her hard like you did on the beach”
I didn't need asking twice, I was between her legs and pushed in as forcefully as I dared, Meg yelped and then moaned as she pushed back against me.
Cathy was busy removing Meg’s bra and top, once that was done she sat next to Meg and put her mouth over Megs right breast whilst tweeting her nipple on the other breast, I was again shocked at how rough Cathy was.
I was not trying to watch too much as these images were going to make my performance likely to be very short.
Although seeing my wife sucking her tits and then seeing her hand join my cock and rubbing her clit was hard not to.
The combination of my wife and I was also having an effect on Meg, out of nowhere she just erupted.
“Fucking hell i'm cumming ohhhhhh god” Meg shouted out, so much for being quiet.
Both me and Cathy looked over towards Bill, but he was really out of it.
It was really cool as we both felt her orgasm flow over her body.
I was really glad she cum so quickly, I slowed right down feeling really proud of myself.
For once it was my cock covered in white creamy cum from a woman.
“Hey Cathy look at the mess she has made of my cock”
“Wow that's just like what I do on your father and his friends cocks”
I was a bit embarrassed at her mentioning my father to other strangers.
My only saving grace was that Meg was deep into her orgasm so she probably never heard.
“Meg clean my hubby's cock while I get undressed” ordered Cathy
I pulled out my cock and stood up, Meg was on her knees and she took my cock straight in her mouth, she managed to get it all the way in, I could tell she was experienced at cock sucking, she obviously hadn't learnt this with Bills small cock.
She licked my balls and even stuck her tongue up my asshole, that was a first for me.
“That's enough Meg my pussy needs some attention” Cathy said pointing to her pussy as she sat on the sofa legs wide open.
“No I'm not into girls”
“Dan make her lick my pussy”
I grabbed Meg by the hair and pushed her head towards Cathy’s pussy she was trying to resist but I felt it was half hearted, once she was there Cathy took over and pulled her head into near wet pussy grinding into her mouth.
I moved behind Meg and pulled her hips up, and I was back deep in her pussy giving her no where to go.
Meg was now licking and fingering Cathy’s pussy with enthusiasm, I think that was due to my cock giving her pleasure at the other end.
Again I had to close my eyes most of the time, Cathy was moaning now, Meg was getting her close to cumming.
“Oh god that feels so good, she is better than you Dan”
“I'm cumming, fuck that bitch Dan, cum in her, cum with me”
Meg was also cumming but her moans were muffled in Cathy's pussy.
This was amazing we all cum together, I dumped my huge load deep in her belly, my wife's orgasm was bigger than anything I had ever done with my tongue.
All this time Bill never stirred.
There was a lot of heavy breathing as we all come down from our orgasms, I thought this was the end but my wife had other ideas.
“Meg sit here and show us your fucked pussy” Cathy pointed to the sofa.
Meg was like a puppet she did what she was told, I had a sense of pride at the state of her pussy, it wasn't gaping open like when a big cock is used but it was messy and a bit puffy, I had an urge to lick it clean.
I didn't get a chance as my wife was between her legs, my cock was softening until I saw Cathy licking my cum from Meg, it jumped to attention.
Cathy turned to me briefly.
“Wow I get why you like doing this”
I moved behind Cathy and fucked her hard as she sucked my cum out of Meg.
We didn't cum together this time, Meg cum first followed by Cathy, and that was the first time I had made her cum from that position, I cum last but it was a weird orgasm, I had the feeling of cumming and squirting but without anything coming out.
Ten minutes later we were all dressed, I made us all a drink and we looked like nothing had happened.
“So did you really fuck his father” Meg Said
She did hear I felt very small at that moment.
“Oh yeah he has fucked me a few times, even on our wedding day”
“Oh my god that's so dirty, on your wedding day”
“Umm I was at the altar with a pussy full of two men's cum saying my vows”
“Two men's cum, how the fuck that happen”
“It's a long story”
For the next half hour Cathy told our life story so far.
Meg was hanging on her every word.
“Wow I would love to be you Cathy, I really do need cock like that”
“I'm sure Dan's father and friends would love to stretch your pussy”
“Really, that would be awesome”
“Dan when and where is your father going for their holiday?”
I had all the details on my phone and emailed them to Meg along with a pic of my father and the others.
That was our last adventure on holiday and we were as close as we had ever been, I have the best wife ever, a real proper slut.

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Sweethearts part 7

Unread post by mace43uk » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:30 am

Not much happened except Cathy took a pregnancy test and it was negative, we also went and got ourselves checked out at the SD clinic, we got the all clear.
We made an agreement that we wouldn't chance it again like that.
The only other exciting news was my father gave me access to the film's and pics from the gang's adventures.
Cathy and I watched them all from the start up to Cathy, we were both surprised to see video footage of Cathy, I couldn't remember anybody filming except a few photos.
I was glad they had because Cathy got to see what I was seeing, she was so turned on watching herself ride Greg and Barry's big cocks, we were having lots of sex watching and thinking about our next adventure.
Just as before Cathy never got a phone call from any of the guys, I could tell she was disappointed, but we had plenty of stuff to do around our new place.
Pat was now becoming very good friends with my parents and Cathy was now not watching my father like a hawk.
As my father and his gang left for their week long holiday I did wonder whether Meg and Bill would be there too.
We both were very excited to see what they got up to, I did also think they might update the cloud as it all happens.
For the next few days we kept looking, then a new video file appeared, if you could have seen us we were like two children unwrapping their first Christmas present.
It was all four of them with a couple, but it wasn't Meg and Bill.
I have to say the woman/girl looked even younger than Cathy and her man could have been her brother he too was very young.
As I watched the four of them fuck her senseless in every position possible I realised that they had been reserved when they had fucked Cathy.
That was also noticed by Cathy.
“Why didn't they fuck me like that?”
“Cathy I guess they probably took it easy on you out of respect for my father and me”
“Umm they have treated her like a piece of meat”
“Hey you cum loads of times on there cocks, and will do again.”
“Yeah I know, I really shouldn't be jealous, but I can't help it”
The last scene was very special as this girl had a cock in each of her holes and the last one in her hand.
My father and the rest alternated, each dumping their load in her pussy, and of course Barry was last.
Her man was lying on the floor waiting for his prize, she was helped up as her legs were so weak from all the orgasms she had experienced.
She almost fell onto his waiting mouth, but her ordeal was not finished she had four messy cocks to clean.
I was glued to her man licking and sucking for all his worth when I turned to Cathy she was fingering her wet pussy.
I grabbed her and as forcefully as I could I fisted her to a orgasm on par with any real cock.
“Next time I will tell my father you want to be treated like her”
“Oh god yes”
Once she had finished she took out my cock and let me cum down her throat.
As the video was about to finish the last shot was showing this girls wedding dress
hanging up in the corner of the room.
Cathy looked at me.
“Wow I've heard of wedding singers, but not wedding fuckers”
“Maybe that's going to be there thing now”
We laughed and couldn't wait to hear the story behind the video when my father got home.
That was all that appeared on the cloud, it looked like they only got a little bit of action whilst away.
It was several days before I could get my father on his own and ask,
“Looks like you didn't get much action on holiday?”
“Son you couldn't be more wrong, it was the most action we had ever had”
“But there was only a single video on the cloud and now that has gone”
“Well Greg wanted to put all the new footage together properly and give it titles and all that shit, I think he thinks he is some movie director now.”
“So why did you put up that video then?”
“That was just for Cathy’s benefit, nice touch showing the wedding dress”
“Was that her wedding night?”
“Oh no that was two days afterwards”
“Cathy will be pleased that at least you all had her before and then right after our wedding”
“Perhaps not, we had her on her wedding night too”
“How did you manage that?”
“It was pure luck really, we fortunately shared the lift with the happy couple Claire and Peter on there way up to the honeymoon suite, both were very drunk, Peter was struggling just to stand up, so we offered to help her get him to their room, once we was in the room we made our move”
“Wow dad, did she put up much of a fight?”
“No she was very easy to turn into our slut, you can see just how easy when Greg has finally finished editing all the videos”
“What about her hubby?”
“He was out for the count, he didn't wake until well after we had all fucked her senseless, we then made him lick her clean, with a lot of encouragement from his new wife”
“What else happened dad?”
“We met another couple on the next day after that video you watched, Meg and Bill they were already into that lifestyle so that kept us busy until we hooked up with two young friends Amy and Beth having a weekend away from they boyfriends”
“How do you do it dad, they seem to be attracted to you like bees around a honey pot.”
“Not sure why, maybe because we are confident and cocky, all I know is I could do with another holiday to get over that one, you will be surprised when you see the last video.”
My father walked off leaving me to try and work out what it might be.
I couldn't wait to tell Cathy, she was so excited in anticipation of what the videos might reveal.
We had to wait a few weeks before it was uploaded on the cloud.
We watched it all from start to finish, it was a porno really.
I liked the first part, even in the lift the men were filming even though nothing was happening it sort of set the scene, I like watching the transformation of Claire from newlywed bride to cock slut even the very feeble attempt to resist adds to the end result.
Her body was young,fresh and very pale with a very neatly trimmed almost bald pussy, her breasts were small but with very long erect nipples, her ass was firm she was just perfect for fucking.
I think Cathy was living every moment of Claire's conversion as she watched, she admitted when the video had finished that she had cum in her panties.
My father was right the last video was basically an orgie, four women, two hubby's and four big cocks.
It must of lasted for ages and just when my father and his crew seem to run out of steam, the women then turned on each other until the flagging cocks rejuvenated.
The two hubby's had a lot if cunts and cocks to keep clean.
Cathy wasn't the only one who had cum, my boxers were soaking wet too.
We both agreed that we couldn't wait until my mother and the others went away on their holiday.
We watched the video’s constantly and were getting so excited at what might happen in a weeks time when my mother and friends left for a weeks holiday.
That week seemed to drag, Cathy spent more time shaving and preparing herself, we had no idea if anything would happen, my father was not saying anything except there was going to be a very long poker night on the Friday night which could go into the next day.
Just to show how much we were expecting something to happen we both took that week off in anticipation.
So finally Friday arrived, mother was on the plane and we had just got home from work.
“Dan has your father called you yet?”
“No, do you want me to call him?”
Cathy looked at me and just nodded yes
Cathy was on tenterhooks as I called my father, I asked if we could come over and play in the poker night, the rest of the conversation was one way with me just saying yes and no problem.
Cathy was looking quizzically at me trying to get the gist of the conversation.
When I had finished Cathy was so eager “well what’s happening are we going?”
“Yes if you want to”
I knew that was a silly question just wanted to tease her, but I didn’t tell her everything about the night only what she should wear.
Basically my father wanted her dressed like a schoolgirl, as soon as I told her that Cathy run up the stairs and was getting herself ready.
The part I didn’t tell her was she wasn’t going to be the only female there, my father had invited Pat as well, he didn’t want Cathy to know until she was there.
I should have realised my father and his friends would find some way to spice things up, I did wonder if my father had already fucked Pat or any of them had.(it turned out that wasn’t the case as I found out later)
We got to my parents house early and my father was very happy at Cathy’s appearance.
“Wow Cathy you're a real little slut in that outfit, your mother would go mad if she saw you like that”
“Well she won’t see me unless someone shows her pics or vids of tonight”
“You never know what might happen” was all my father said smiling
Cathy didn’t pick up on that comment but I knew what he meant.
I was still concerned this could go badly wrong with Pat coming as well, I know my father and his friends have a good track record with picking the right women but this was a different scenario.
I got my father on his own briefly “how do you know Pat will not freak out?”
“Trust me the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”
Great now I get old sayings as reassurance.
Cathy was itching for cock, but even after the all guys had arrived, they got straight into playing poker with Cathy being there waitress.
Admittedly every now and then one of the guys would rub her ass under her short skirt, well I think it was her ass it could have been her pussy, oh she was wearing a g-string on my father's request, if it had been Cathy's choice she would have been naked.
Pat was due about 20:00hrs, I was constantly clock watching as the time reached that time, in my head I couldn’t see how this was going to be ok, Cathy was so protective over her mother, but my experience of her mother led me to think she would be not the problem.
Cathy had been drinking a lot whilst serving the guys and was now buzzing when there was a knock at the door.
“Dan see how that is” he knew as did all of us except Cathy.
I answered the door and that caught Pat off guard as I suspect she thought it was just going to be her and my fathers friends.
“Oh Dan I didn’t expect you to be here”
“Hello Pat come in the guys have already started, can I take your coat?”
Pat reluctantly removed her coat to reveal a very short black figure hugging dress which left little to the imagination, but I had already seen what’s underneath.
“”Wow Pat you look super hot”
“Thanks Dan you're so kind”
What I didn’t know was whilst I was doing my hostess bit my father was putting his plan into action, when we finally walked into the poker room, Cathy was bent over the table with my fathers cock deep in her pussyand Greg’s cock in her mouth, Barry was filming it and Frank was filming us as we walked in.
Cathy was unaware her mother had entered the room, this was the moment it could go really bad.
I was standing next to Pat as she took in the images in front of her, I think it took a few seconds before she realised it was her daughter.
She looked at me then back to Cathy then back at me.
I looked at her and said “it’s ok your daughter likes big cocks and mines just not big enough”
Cathy didn’t hear any of what I was saying she was making muffled noises, not far from cumming I suspect.
So far Pat hadn’t said anything she was in shock probably, I had instructions from my father what to do next, I put my hand on her ass and gently rubbing it and as I did this I was to move it until I was up under her dress and on her pantie clad ass.
I was shaking as I moved it up under her dress and onto her panties, but there wasn’t any panties she was naked, I then knew she was coming here for a hard fucking.
My hand found her naked ass, Pat looked at me briefly before returning her eyes back to her daughter being fucked hard by my father's big cock, Cathy was now cumming I could see her quiver and hear her muffled screams, I run my finger between Pats pussy lips and just as I thought she was soaking wet, I slipped two fingers hard into her pusssy, Pat actually spread her legs a bit to accommodate them.
Frank came over to me handed me th camera.
“I’ll take over know Dan”
Frank kissed Pat passionately and thrust his hand up her dress finding her wet pussy.
Cathy was still no the wiser as to her mother being here.
Frank stopped kissing Pat and took her by the hand and led her to the table and bent her over it next to Cathy.
Cathy’s expression was amazing as she turned her head to see her mum staring back at her.
Frank had pulled up Pats dress revealing her naked ass and wet pussy, Frank thrust his big cock in Pat's pussy making her scream “fucking hell that feels great “
the first words spoken by Pat since she walked in the room.
“Mum what the fuck you doing”
“Cathy I think that’s a question I should be asking you, oh god “
“Sorry mum I just love big cocks”
“Yeah Dan has just told me that, I have to admit I love them too”
This went better than I expected both Cathy and Pat smiled at each other and turned their heads away.
I was the sole camera man now as Greg had taken over from my father fucking Cathy, my father's cock was in Cathy’s mouth.
I had my camera mostly on Pat especially on her face she was confronted by Barry’s enormous cock and her attempt to suck it.
I moved away and was getting good shots of Pat’s pussy stretched over Frank's cock.
Pat then erupted in an very loud orgasm making Cathy turn back and see her mum cumming just inches from her.
I think seeing her mum cum set Cathy off for her second orgasm.
I do feel sorry for Barry because he doesn’t get any pussy action till the end and always sloppy seconds well not to sloppy if I’ve done my job right.
Wow I just realised I will be cleaning Pats pussy too.
Frank pulled out his cock and my father took his place, Frank was having his cock cleaned by Cathy, I don’t think she really cared she was in the lust zone.
My father was really fucking Pat hard, I sensed he was trying to make a point.
The weird things is not one word was spoken by the men, the only noises where Cathy and Pat cumming.
Pat was soon cumming again joining her daughter on two orgasms and my father was right the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
There was a brief interlude as I made Pat a drink and the girls got their breath back
“So how long have you been fucking these guys, Cathy?”
Cathy thought for a while “about a year now”
I could see Pat’s brain working “your wedding day when I caught you coming from your room was that one of these guys”
“Yeah sorry mum it was all of them at different times, Dan's father and Greg had me before I got to the church in the back of the car.”
“You dirty little slut standing at the Altar saying your vows with a pussy full of cum”
Cathy looked down to the floor ashamed.
“Ok your both sluts, strip so my son can see what his wife is going to look like in twenty years”
Cathy was naked in seconds, Pat needed a hand to get the dress over her head, she was naked underneath.
Cathy looked at her and said “ You was coming here for sex”
It was Pat's turn to look down in shame.
My father led Pat to the sofa, he sat down and guided her onto his big cock,
Greg took Cathy and done the same thing so mother and daughter were riding side by side.
“Okay sluts we have huge loads to dump in you cunts and a card game to play”
We now had two cameras filming the action, I was filming Pat’s pussy sliding up and down my father's cock and her breasts bouncing as she did so.
Cathy was doing the same but her breasts were smaller and firmer.
It wasn’t long before both of them were cumming again, each was trying to outdo the other in the noise and cursing stakes.
I was very aware that my own boxers were soaking wet, I also figured out that if both Greg and my father cum together then I was going to be in a dilemma as to which pussy to clean first.
My father started to make that familiar sound, then he unloaded deep in Pat’s cunt, she seemed to relish the feeling of cum squirting in her pussy as she wiggled as he pumped it in.
My father was biting Pats tit as he cum, marking her like he does Cathy.
Luck was on my side, my father lifted Pat off his cock reluctantly and dumped her next to him with her legs spread so wide open for us all to see.
I was looking at her messy fucked pussy and licking my lips in anticipation.
“Go ahead son, she needs cleaning before Barry ruins her”
I handed the camera to my father and looked at Cathy first she just smiled at me and I was between Pats legs before she could react.
I’m sure I heard Cathy pick up the pace as I started licking her mums pussy.
“Dan no please that’s so wrong” Pat said as she tried to push my head away.
“Mum let him please, he loves doing that, it's an important part of this”
Pat stopped trying to push me away and after a very short while she was now grinding into my mouth, I could now hear Greg cumming in my wife so I sucked harder to finish Pat off ready for my next feast.
The next thing I felt was my hair being pulled, Cathy was pulling me towards her well fuck pussy for my next meal.
“That’s a good boy you suck me clean”
“He really does like it”
“And I love him doing it just as much, it’s our way of reconnecting as we love each other so much”
“Cathy I’m sorry I was coming here for sex, but I don’t get much now”
“It’s Okay Mum I was coming here for the same thing.”
“Dan you finished down there, we have two men with aching balls waiting”
I moved off and was quickly replaced by Frank and Barry, Frank was pounding Cathy but all eyes were on watching how Pat handled Barry’s super fat cock.
Even Cathy was watching, Pat squealed and screamed, part in pain but more in pleasure as he stretched her open to places she hadn’t been since giving birth.
Once he had gotten fully in her, her orgasm started and didn’t stop until he filled her full.
Cathy and Frank had virtually stopped fucking as they watched Pat orgasm and Barry cum.
That was good news for me as I was going to have a bit more time cleaning.
Barry pulled out and he had ruined Pats pussy, I could see inside her and a pool of goo sitting there waiting for my tongue.
Pat beckoned me over and I got into my favourite position on the floor, Pat knew what to do she managed to sit astride my face and it all flowed out into my mouth.
Pat was so stretched I thought I might be able to climb inside.
My tongue was now aching and I still had Cathy to do, but I knew I would manage it somehow.
I was so smothered I never heard Frank dump his load in Cathy, it was only when Pat lifted herself off my mouth only to be replaced by Cathy’s equally stretched pussy.
By the time I had finished my jaw was aching as well as my tongue, everybody was dressed except Cathy.
The guys went back to playing poker as if this kind of thing happens all the time, Cathy, Pat and me went to the kitchen to make drinks and some food.
“Dan I think you might need to go clean up a bit” said Pat pointing to my face and my trousers
Cathy laughed then said “just think of how much cum you have swallowed darling”
“Yeah if I hadn’t it would be dribbling down the insides of your legs, especially as some here didn’t have any panties on.”
Pat then opened her purse and produced a pair. “These were for the ride home”
“Have they marked you both, one on each tit, I never got to see I was a bit busy”
Both Cathy and Pat flashed their tits at me showing a love bite on each breast.
In hindsight I missed a chance here, I should have been the first to fuck Pat, it could have been father and son fucking mother and daughter side by side.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:58 am

WOW, what an awesome story !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear how they top this?

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:09 am

OMG this is SO Hot
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/