Beach adventure

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BullMacRaymond
Virgin

Beach adventure

Unread post by BullMacRaymond » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:53 pm

I planned a weekend with my girlfriend and her hubby. We decided to go to their favorite beach to catch some sun before the end of summer. Rolling into the seaside town about 9am we decided to start the day off with some Bloody Mary's . Stopped at the local watering hole .Bar was open and filling the glasses of the serious drinkers ,about a dozen men and 1 other women...We finished our breakfast and headed to the beach... Naked Beach that is ....The beach was filled, most people I have ever seen at naked beach. We found our way to the waters edge and set up our chairs . And we'll we joined the masses.
We stripped. Next important task was to apply sunscreen. First hubby then me . Wondering what the neighbors were thinking as she made sure our special places received plenty of lotion. Then I helped her . Spraying lotion ,first her back , breast and ohhhh not to forget her delicate parts. Hubby was busy preparing our drinks. The day was beautiful, hot sun ,gently breeze, cool water . We chatted wondering about the people around us. How many ladies were here with their hubby, how many with their lovers ? How many were with their hubbys but on the prowl? We didn't know the answers but we sure did have fun coming to our own conclusions....it was all fun. We finally made it back to the hotel took showers and just crashed ... sun , drinking we were done ....
12:30am someone sets off the fire alarm sending all the occupants out into the hallway and into the street. Another interesting moment as the three of us exited our room . MFM style . Smiling at the neighbors wondering what they might see? We return to our beds ,hubby in one and her and I cozy in the other. As the morning sun starts peaking through the window we start to gently caress one another . A white sheet covering our nakedness my hands traveling across her body hidden by the soft fabric.Her nipples beginning to harden and press upward into the fabric.Hubby is beginning to awaken. The sounds of our forplay disturbing his sleep . I find her special place . It's starting to moisten she is ready. She asks me to position myself on top. Telling me today we need to go slow. I raise myself up , gently finding my place between her legs . Just holding myself to her . Waiting , waiting for her signal to press forward... gently , slowly I press into her . Just a little . Waiting ,then a little more . Feeling her body receive me , engulf my manhood. I feel her warmth, her moisture providing a velvety path into her body. I am there ... hubby knows I am there . the sheet just barely covering my ass . A tease , shielding him from what is really happening . I hold myself there as she begins to grind into me . Squeezing me feeling my shaft deep with in her . I know she loves my cock . Hubby loves how well I fuck her .. she starts her climb ever so close . Hubby wants to hear her cum on my cock.... she's getting closer . Sounds of ecstasy begin to form on her lips and she lets go....The heat coming off the two of us turns to sweet sweat . The smell of our bodies filling the room . She finds what she has been needing ... release... I just hold still waiting for her to come down and catch her breath. She now wants me to release. She say,"I want your cum inside me" . "I want your cum".... ohhhhhh my I start to slowly pullout almost all the way . Slowly pressing inwardly again and again It's almost there . I am ready to give her what she wants , what hubby wants. I can't hold back anymore .I push forward one last time feeling my cum release she locks me in . I can't withdrawal I can only push deeper . Letting out a deep growl I collapse. Our bodies covered in sweat . Our breathing heavy . We begin to relax .
Hubby is proud of her, happy his wife found pleasure.Happy to see her smiling ! :)

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Beach adventure

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:03 am

A good beginning. Don't stop now!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.