Submission: How did I get here?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
lonecuck
Experienced

Submission: How did I get here?

Unread post by lonecuck » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:11 pm

To me, submissive means that the cuckolding becomes hers, that she owns it and I am along for the ride.
When we first talked about it, it had been my idea. I told her I was getting off on a fantasy of her fucking other guys. She was kind of incredulous that I wouldn't be jealous. I was naive, and thought that somehow I wouldn't be jealous if she went along with my fantasy. I think now that the jealousy is what makes the experience so powerful. When I am jealous, but submit, all those feelings wash through me, and create a high it's hard to describe. The closest thing to it is when I am skiing and about to drop down the side of a mountain, possibly off a cliff. In a way, I submit to the mountain. I point my skis to the bottom and commit to ride it out. It could hurt or kill me, but I'm willing to take the risk for the rush.

So we'd talked and fantasized. I told her to go ahead and fuck someone. She told me she never would, but then I noticed the way her eyes sparkled when she was flirting with my best friend, Marc. I called her on it later, and she admitted she'd had a thing for him for a long time. Hearing that actually cut me to the core, but also gave me hope. So I told her she should fuck him. She didn't want him to think she was a cheater, a slut, and I didn't think he'd do it under those circumstances anyway. So, I had a convo with him and told him what we had in mind. He'd recently broken up with a girlfriend, and was receptive, if somewhat skeptical. I didn't dwell on the part where I got off on the idea of him fucking her, but I told him that she was into him, and that it would be cool if he fucked her, that I knew she wanted him badly, and it was all good with me. I told him how much she loved to suck and fuck and that he should feel free to enjoy her company as she is a great lay. I finished up by shaking his hand then giving him a pack of rubbers.

We invited him to dinner a few nights later. When my wife got up to put our baby to bed, Marc told me that her breasts were captivating, that it must be fantastic to be able to taste them. I told him it was, and that he needed to try them himself. So when she returned, I told her that he wanted to taste her breast. She was totally ready for that and immediately opened her blouse and put her nipple to his lips. As he started to kiss and suck them, she looked at me with what I can only describe as a look of pure delight and passion. I'm guessing that I was staring slack-jawed at them, and when he came up for air, I was totally amazed to see my wife take his head in her hands and lift his lips to hers. They had a long, passionate kiss, and at about this time I had that feeling of falling, that feeling the bottom was dropping out from under me. I realized I was staring and didn't want to put them on the spot, so I excused myself to clean up the dishes. Ridiculous, I know, but maybe that's my submissive side.

They went totally quiet and I was dying to know what was happening. Eventually I heard their voices and came back into the room, now even more amazed to see Marc standing buckling his belt and zipping up his jeans. I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach when I realized Maria's lipstick was gone, and what she'd been doing. As this was all registering, she walked over to me with a big smile, put her arms around my neck and gave me a big wet kiss. The realization of what she'd been doing and why her lips were so wet and silky revolted me, but I didn't want to show that to Marc. So I kissed her back, and then I turned to Marc who had the weirdest look on his face and thanked him for coming over.

I'm guessing Maria kissed me in front of him like that to show my submission. I had no idea that was going on at the time, but I think she wanted him to know he was 100% free to have his way with her and I was OK with that.

He came over a few other times, and she gave him the same treatment each time. Eventually Maria wanted to go out on a date with Marc. She told me they were going to go out dancing and then would go back to Marc's place to fuck. Yeah, it was what I'd been fantasizing about, but now I wasn't so sure. I'd been getting off on the experience of her satisfying my friend, but to be honest, the idea of them dating scared the shit out of me. When I told her I wasn't sure I wanted her to go out with him, she told me I'd have to accept it because it was what she wanted, I'd gotten her into this and now it was her turn to enjoy it. She loved dancing and nightclubbing, and so did Marc. I enjoyed going out too, but I'm not much of a dancer. Marc is though. On top of it, she wanted to fuck him for the first time and she didn't want to feel pressured.

It's funny how different it is when your wife is the one pushing for the extra-marital sex than when you are fantasizing about it with her. Sure it's exciting, thrilling, but you also have the feeling you are on a runaway train. What started out as my fantasy became hers. And it turned out it didn't really include me. Except for afterwards. And then it wasn't what I'd imagined. I wasn't into his cum at all. Not at all like she was. She actually loved it, I hated it. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, on her breasts, on her tummy. And then she wanted to share it with me like it was some prize. It grossed me out, but she said it was a beautiful thing and it was what I should have expected from a beautiful wife who fucks around. At the same time I'd never been so turned on in my life. The half-hour she was alone with him was torture. But she'd always be in a good mood before he came over, and an even better mood afterwards. And I loved how horny she was, and hearing details about blowing him. She'd tell me about how much she loved his cock while she gave me a handie, or fucked me. I just loved it, and she could make me cum at will, once she learned what my triggers were. I loved when she'd "accidentally" say "fuck me Marc" to me. Or the things she wanted to try with him. So I gave in. I gave her my blessing, not that she needed it at this point. She was going to do what she wanted to do and that was it. I'd gotten my dream, but it wasn't exactly what I'd imagined.

So I got home from work the on the night of the date. The first shock of the night was when I saw Maria. She'd basically done a complete makeover while I was at work. That was actually pretty normal for her every few months, but the fact it was done the day she was going to fuck another guy for the first time since our wedding shook me. I thought I'd never seen her look so beautiful. She went from dyed light pink hair to a platinum blond. Instead of straight, her hair was wavy. No longer punk rock looking, now she was pure glamor, including her flawless makeup.. I couldn't believe my eyes. And she was wearing the lingerie I'd given her for Valentine's day but never seen on her! It included a sexy pair of undies with a slit down the middle. Brand new, and I'd never seen them on her. And a new dress I'd never seen either. Lace top stockings as well as a new pair of towering stiletto heels. My wife looked like a either a prom queen or a high priced hooker, I couldn't decide, but certainly not the young mother I'd left at home that morning. Looking at her literally took my breath away. All this might sound cliche' but at the time we hadn't read about cuckolding. I think she was doing it instinctively. Enjoying every watt of the power she had over me. At this point she had me wrapped around her little finger. I couldn't stop her anymore at all. I knew I was never going to stop this train. Maybe it sounds exciting, and it was in a way, but it was almost like a going away party. I was getting more jealous by the second, but also hornier at the same time, looking at my beautiful wife, feeling her sexuality beaming, and knowing her plans were for for another lover.

There came a knock on the door, and I answered it. It was my friend Marc, and he also blew my mind. I knew he was there to take my wife on a date, but he was dressed like a total man-slut. Instead of the usual black jeans and t shirt, he was wearing a sharkskin suit and narrow tie. His hair was spiked up and at that moment I knew he was going to have his way with my wife that night.

As they were getting ready to leave, I tried to give Maria a kiss. Instead she gave me the bum's rush, sidestepping past me, then kissing the tip of her finger and pointing it at me with a wicked smile. Then she turned to Marc and kissed him on the lips. It was crushing and humiliating and so sexy, all at the same time. When the door closed, I just tried to catch my breath. As I turned to go into the living room, there was a knock. I opened the door, and Maria was standing there with a kind of a mischievous look on her face, said, "I forgot to take these off", handed me her rings. She turned back to Marc, without looking back and they walked away hand in hand.

I know it all might sound devious, but it was exactly what I'd wanted. Of course, not that I knew it beforehand. I also wanted my wife to come home well fucked and tell me all about her date while we fucked.

I watched TV for a while and then I tried to get some sleep. She'd told me to expect her at midnight, maybe one. I heard the door at about two-thirty. I was on my back, pretending to sleep. I could see her coming into the room by the streetlights coming in the window. Her makeup was gone, her hair no longer glamorous like it had been earlier. She climbed right into the bed, didn't even take off her high heels, She kissed me, and then got right on my chest, straddling me, with her shins pressing into my arms. when I realized what she was doing, there was no escape. She was giddy and a little drunk, and she started rubbing her very wet pussy on my face. Oh my god, her panties were gone! And she was so wet and sticky. I could smell Marc's cologne, and her perfume, and something else. I realized it was pure sex. She told me to lick her, that she wanted me to lick her, needed me to lick her and she pressed her pussy down on my mouth so I couldn't talk, I had to breath through my nose, I couldn't say anything, I didn't want to lick her, I tried to turn my head but she had her thighs on either side of my head, her weight pressing down on my arms in a way I couldn't escape. So I just gave in. I started to lick her, and I thought about what she might have been doing with Marc. I asked her, and she told me about the evening at the club, and the dancing, etc. At this point, I was getting into licking her, and I started to want to taste some sign she'd been fucked. I was sucking as I licked and it seemed pretty normal until I realized the unfamiliar taste. It was rubber! But she still wouldn't tell me he'd fucked her. I told her I could taste rubber and they must have fucked. She just rubbed her pussy on my face harder and started to cum. At this point I couldn't get enough and I was sucking as hard as I could. When she started to drip, I wanted it all. I got into a frenzy of licking and sucking her. I don't know what changed in me, I still don't want male cum, but the thought she had his cum in her made me want to suck it all out of her. When I asked if he had cum in her, she told me yes, that the rubber had broken and then they said the hell with it and just fucked unprotected. I was kind of mad at first, but I controlled myself. This had been my doing anyway, I'd gotten what I'd wanted. And it was the sexiest experience of my life.

After that time, I can't help wanting to clean up a woman I'm with if I think she's been fucked by someone else. After we broke up, I went through a period I thought I must be gay and I explored that avenue a bit. I found out that there are guys whose company I like, but they don't turn me on at all. I had to think about a sexy woman to get off with a guy. So I ended my very short career as a gay guy and went back to dating women.

Right now I am single and know I need to be in a relationship with a woman who might be open to this lifestyle. I've been in a number of relationships including a second marriage, and it always gets back to wanting to get cuckolded eventually.

I am not considered at all submissive or passive in real life, I have my own business, and am actually known to be obnoxiously aggressive sometimes. At 6'6" tall and 250 I'm considered a pretty scary dude too.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Submission: How did I get here?

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:56 am

Very well told narrative lonecuck. It's too bad this relationship ended. It sounds like you had a good thing going.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:19 am

I agree and its well said. You know what you are, who you are & what you like. You've experimented bisexually to even learn more about yourself which shows strength & conviction in this. Any woman should enjoy the life & rewards of a cuck husband. Most women / wives don't know what they are missing out on if they haven't found the right man
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:20 am

I have to ask, did she run off with one of the guys she was fucking? Is that what ended your marriage?