Two hotwives together

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Two hotwives together

Unread post by edwardbare » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:22 am

My wife told me that she had been talking with another woman she worked with about our open marriage, and that the other woman was interested in possibly hooking up with me. Then she and her husband moved across the state.

Not long after that, I got a phone call from the woman with her husband also on the line. They explained that they were also experimenting with opening their marriage and that she wanted to fuck me. He told me it was fine with him. She came to visit me (my wife having gone out for the day to leave us alone) and we liked each other's looks and had a really good time in bed.

I could not see her often because the distance between our homes was so great. The first time I visited her at their place her husband seemed a little grumpy, and left soon after I arrived to stay with his own extracurricular girlfriend. He eventually left her and they were divorced.

She had a fine body and was excellent in bed, though a great tease. She told me about other lovers she had, both single and married. We kept in touch, but were able to get together only a few times.

I encouraged her bi inclinations, and she began corresponding with other bi women through an organization set up for the purpose (this was all on paper, before the Internet).

A few years later, I was now single (divorced) and got a message from her saying she had remarried, and that her new husband did not want her to fuck other men, but was willing to have her have female lovers. She wanted to get together with a married woman in my area who also had permission to fuck around and use the spare bedroom in my place for their weekend rendezvous.

To my great surprise, it turned out I knew the other woman, had even been to a party with her and her husband.

The two of them wrote highly detailed letters to each other, fantasizing what they would do when they met, and they shared copies with me after the event, including a fantasy that I would be naked with them.

However, when they arrived, they told me none of this and I let them go at it in the spare room while I did some writing in my study. I could hear moans and cries coming from upstairs, which was very exciting.

That night when I went to bed (naked, as usual), she came into my room, also naked and stood by the bed. I was confused because she had insisted that she was not going to have sex with me, but when I hesitated she asked "are you going to invite me into bed"? She slid in. and her slim but curvy body felt great, as always. However, she would not let me actually initiate sex—she just wanted to cuddle. (I told you she was a tease.) After some kissing, she went back upstairs to have more sex with her new lover.

She wrote me from time to time about her adventures as she began to break the "no men" rule, which included seducing a married man at work and having sex with both a man and his son (separately), but I never saw her again.

But she provided me with some real bright spots in my erotic life, and I'm grateful for that.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Re: Two hotwives together

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:42 pm

edwardbare wrote:My wife told me that she had been talking with another woman she worked with about our open marriage, and that the other woman was interested in possibly hooking up with me. Then she and her husband moved across the state.

Not long after that, I got a phone call from the woman with her husband also on the line. They explained that they were also experimenting with opening their marriage and that she wanted to fuck me. He told me it was fine with him. She came to visit me (my wife having gone out for the day to leave us alone) and we liked each other's looks and had a really good time in bed.

I could not see her often because the distance between our homes was so great. The first time I visited her at their place her husband seemed a little grumpy, and left soon after I arrived to stay with his own extracurricular girlfriend. He eventually left her and they were divorced.

She had a fine body and was excellent in bed, though a great tease. She told me about other lovers she had, both single and married. We kept in touch, but were able to get together only a few times.

I encouraged her bi inclinations, and she began corresponding with other bi women through an organization set up for the purpose (this was all on paper, before the Internet).

A few years later, I was now single (divorced) and got a message from her saying she had remarried, and that her new husband did not want her to fuck other men, but was willing to have her have female lovers. She wanted to get together with a married woman in my area who also had permission to fuck around and use the spare bedroom in my place for their weekend rendezvous.

To my great surprise, it turned out I knew the other woman, had even been to a party with her and her husband.

The two of them wrote highly detailed letters to each other, fantasizing what they would do when they met, and they shared copies with me after the event, including a fantasy that I would be naked with them.

However, when they arrived, they told me none of this and I let them go at it in the spare room while I did some writing in my study. I could hear moans and cries coming from upstairs, which was very exciting.

That night when I went to bed (naked, as usual), she came into my room, also naked and stood by the bed. I was confused because she had insisted that she was not going to have sex with me, but when I hesitated she asked "are you going to invite me into bed"? She slid in. and her slim but curvy body felt great, as always. However, she would not let me actually initiate sex—she just wanted to cuddle. (I told you she was a tease.) After some kissing, she went back upstairs to have more sex with her new lover.

She wrote me from time to time about her adventures as she began to break the "no men" rule, which included seducing a married man at work and having sex with both a man and his son (separately), but I never saw her again.

But she provided me with some real bright spots in my erotic life, and I'm grateful for that.
ENjoyed your story. I have my own fantasy with my SIL. I imagine her crawling into my bed and relating her latest sexual escapades while my own wife is fucking her lover in the other room. I am not allowed to have sex with my SIL, I am though allowed to masturbate to her stories.....