Jill - Dipping in the water

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dstone121
Virgin

Jill - Dipping in the water

Unread post by dstone121 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 am

I'm going to publish this under “stories” and while most of this completely true, I've had to change or embellish on exact verbiage as best I can remember it. This is going to be a slow burn, so if you are looking for a quick sex story, you might want to move on. Just a fair warning.

I was engaged to my wife Jill when I was fairly young. I was 23 and she was 22. She is a beautiful woman with dark hair and stunning blue eyes. It was definitely lust or infatuation at first sight. She has a natural sexiness to her that drew me in, although part of her charm comes from having no idea how sexy she is to other people. I've seen the way guys look at her...and now, after 15 years of marriage and 2 kids, she is just as captivating now as the day we met. She's thin with a 32b cup. Even though I know there is a part of her that thinks she's too small up top, I have consistently reassured her she is more than enough for me. She's certainly not flat chested, and after two kids, her breasts are still perky with delicious pink nipples that harden when she's excited.

I didn't know what the term “hotwife” was when I was growing up and I had considered myself fairly jealous of the looks she received and attention she drew.

Looking back, the very first introduction by body instructed me on having more control than my thoughts or emotions was a time when we were still engaged and Jill and I went to a water park. The kinds with tube slides and wave pools.

She wore a normal bikini, nothing too reveling but showed off her cute figure in a way that made me proud to be with her. We went on all the slides and were having a great time.

One of the slides at the park was an inflatable raft that held 5 people and rushed down a large valley with twists and turns, but never really threatening to flip over. We waited in line with all the other people and talked to each other about some of the details of the upcoming nuptials. I didn't really pay much attention to the folks around us, but when it got to be our turn, we got in the raft followed by three young Italian men. It didn't seem like they spoke any English but they gave us smiles and nodded to us as they chatted to each other.

Over the course of the day, with Jill's suit getting wet, there were times the outline of her nipples showed through the bikini top. Nothing overt, but certainly they were there if you looked.

We all piled into the inflatable raft and the guard shoved us on our way.

The raft bubbled down the valley and bumped and flopped over the various turns. A few turns of the raft and water would dump in from a fall over the wall the raft bumped into.

The Italians were laughing and chatting with one another and getting excited whenever the water dumped into the raft soaking one of the unlucky people to fall beneath it.

We were all sitting Indian style with our legs crossed under us. Jill was next to me and held onto my arm, afraid she was going to be the next one to get soaked. I noticed one of the Italian guys give a look to his buddy, he gave him a nod without saying anything and motioned for him to take a look at Jill's bikini bottoms. I looked over and down at her suit to follow the gaze of the young man. Due to the water that had accumulated on the bottom of the raft and the fact she was sitting Indian style, there, at the crevice between her legs, Jill's pussy was clearly on display underneath her bikini. Even though she kept herself trim, the V part of the bikini was pulled up tight and wedged against the back of the raft and a few dark hairs poked out from behind the thin fabric. Jill was completely oblivious as her main concern was looking out for turns in the raft that would dump water.

I looked back up at the Italian guy who first took noticed and he had also gotten his other friend, without saying a word to notice how on display Jill was. All three of them had become less jovial and more quiet as they took in her beauty. He saw me looking at them and knew that I knew that they knew what was going on. He gave me one quick raise of his eyebrows as if to say...lucky guy.

I had turn beat red, this was MY fiance. Her body didn't belong to anyone else and her pussy was mine. However, what could I do? We were in the middle of a ride, they really weren't doing anything wrong. A part of me wanted to slug them and the other part thought I would be looking too if I were in their shoes.

At that moment, Jill started screaming. She saw the raft was going to turn in just the right way, she was going to be right underneath a huge waterfall and deluge her with a chilly torrent.

She screamed and tried to dive over me to avoid the giant cascade, but to no avail, the water came down on her in buckets. Between her moving around and the power of the water, her top came down and her breasts were completely on display to our Italian companions. Her nipples were pink and erect from the cold. It took her a few moments to catch her breath. Once she realized what had happened to her top, she quickly recovered and moved her top back into place. Her face was now beat red, and the Italians were smiling at one another, no doubt happy they happened to land in our raft.

Jill was fairly quiet the rest of the ride and hid her face on my shoulder until it was time to exit. Everyone got off the raft and exited the ride. Our Italian friends ran ahead to some other slide excitingly chatting to one another about the surprise flash show they were able to see from my Jill.

We wondered over to the wave pool and sat down in the shallow end. I kept seeing the look of the three guys as they got an eyeful of my Jill. I should have been pissed, but I was strangely turned on and was getting an erection under the water and the memory of the event kept going over and over in my mind.

“Oh my God, Can you believe that happened?” Jill said collecting herself as the waves washed past us.

“You ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, just really embarrassed. I've never flashed anyone before”

“I think to qualify for an official flash, you need to do it on purpose. I'm sure what happened to you has happened to tons of people” I said, deciding not to let her in on the fact that she was flashing more than just her tits.

“Maybe” she said, her voice slightly far away as her hands came up and felt her cheeks. “Do you want to go on another slide?”

My erection was still going pretty strong, so I was a bit trapped and wouldn't be able to move from the wave pool until it subsided a lot more.

“Nah, lets sit here and enjoy the sun a little bit more” trying to come up with a quick excuse.

That was the first time I remember my body betraying my thoughts and feelings. It was a small incident, but it has stuck with me all these years.

We got married, had kids and our sex life was pretty much normal. No role play, nothing really out of the ordinary. Until the night of our ten year high school reunion.

HansA
Experienced

Re: Jill - Dipping in the water

Unread post by HansA » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:28 pm

I am subscribing to this thread.
Please, tell us more.
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Looking forward to your next post, thanks

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:44 pm

I'm in too...on the subscription to this one. I love the so innocent starts
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:35 am

High School Reunion.

So, years had passed and I hadn't really given any more thought to “Hotwife” fantasies. Our sex life was ok, but it certainly had waned over the years to become more routine and uneventful. We knew each other's bodies and what we liked, what we didn't like, what we needed to do to make the other one cum. There were no surprises.

My 10 year high school reunion was coming up and since high school, we had moved to a different state. My wife had gone to a high school in the same city, but it was different than mine. We made plans to travel. My in-laws would watch the kids and we would grab a hotel near the restaurant venue where it was taking place.

Jill was always one to keep in shape, but with the reunion coming up, she wanted to make sure she was nice and toned and looked her best so she worked out several times a week and erased any years that had accumulated on her middle or thighs. She looked damn good. She also wanted to make sure she found a dress that complimented her figure. I went with her a few times as she tried on various outfits. Yes, I held her purse as she went in and out of the changing rooms. It never bothered me. I wanted to make sure she felt her absolute best and I didn't mind her taking care that she looked good to old friends of mine. They would be jealous I got to grab hold of and keep a jewel like her.

She found a stunning blue number with a plunging neckline that complimented her cleavage with both sides of her boobs peaking out from the middle.

The day of the reunion arrived and we went with a group of friends we knew. The high school was fairly large and with the passing of time, I either forgot or never met many of the people that were there. I was a late bloomer and was a bit reserved in high school anyway. Jill was the same way.

Over the course of the dinner we found ourselves separated a number of times. I was talking with folks and she knew people simply because we were from the same town so she was off on her own as well. We came back for dinner and we sat with a few people we knew. The drinks continued to flow and Jill got more and more talkative and tipsy.

It was decided there was going to be an after part at one of the local bars. As we were leaving, Jill was giggling and said one of the guys she had been talking to was flirting with her and grabbed her arm and said “You really need to come to the after party”. I smiled as I thought, yeah, of course he would want her there.

“Did you flirt back?” I asked her.

She demurely smiled and said “Maybe”

I felt a jolt go through me. That old familiar sensation of my body having total control over anything I was thinking or feeling. Jill looked radiant and she obviously enjoyed the attention and all the hard work she put into toning up paying off.

Every time she leaned forward in the car, her dress was loose enough that almost the entirety of her breast came into view, depending on which side you were on. I'm sure her gentleman flirter got an eye full a few times.

We arrived at the bar and it was already packed. It was hard moving through the crowds of people, but we eventually made our way to a back table where a number of our friends had already arrived and were sitting. Jill, not wanting to loose her fairly strong buzz volunteered to go get her and I drinks at the bar since there was no waiter or waitress coming around. She left and I sat down at the table.

I caught up more with people I hadn't seen in a long time. They were smart and a couple of them had already gotten drinks when they first arrived.

Jill was gone for a good 20 minutes. I knew the place was packed and getting drinks was going to be tough, but it still seemed like she was gone for a long time.

She finally got back and had 4 drinks in her hands. By the look of them they might have been Long Island Ice Teas, I didn't care, but figured she got two for each of us because of the line she had to wait through.

She beamed at me as she sat down. “Sorry, the place is jammed, hard to get through”

I kissed her and thanked her for the drinks. She seemed to be absolutely loving the evening and the affects of the alcohol continued to flow through her as we chatted and reminisced about old times with our friends.

The evening eventually wore down sometime early in the morning and we all said our goodbyes and Jill and I took a taxi back to the hotel.

We stumbled up to the room locked arm and arm and she started kissing me as soon as the door was closed.

“Wow, you still aren't tired” I asked between lip locks.

She shook her head and began peeling my jacket off. I knew the affect alcohol has on her, and while it definitely lowers her inhibitions, this was something more. “What's got you so wound up?”

She giggled. “I don't know. I got a lot of nice compliments tonight” She unbuttoned my shirt.

“Oh yeah? From anyone in particular?” thinking back on the guy who wanted to make sure she came to the after party.

“Mmmm Maybe” she slurred, her hands reaching for my belt buckle.

I was definitely getting hard and the alcohol was no deterrent for the look in her eye. I knew she was thinking of something.

“Did something happen?”

“What dooo you mean?” her hands reaching into my underwear and finding my cock, semi erect.

“At the after party, you were gone for a long time”

She giggled “It was crowded” she seemed to hesitate for just a moment trying to decide in her inebriated state if she should continue. “but.....yes. Something did happen”

I swallowed. She stroked my shaft and could tell there was an instant reaction by her words.

My head swam, my Jill had never done anything that could be remotely described as straying or crossing any sort of line. This drunken admission was the first time anything like this had happened in all the years we had been married. I could feel my heart rate increase and my mouth went a little dry.

“Tell me” I stated.

She smiled. “I don't want you to be mad at me”

I don't know if she was seriously worried or she was teasing me.

“I'm not going to be mad, just tell me what happened”

She dragged me over to the bed, still dressed, me, my pants around my ankles, I tore them off and she laid down on the bed next to me.

“So, you know that guy I told you about? He wanted to make sure I came to the after party?” She asked, pulling my underwear off and exposing my cock, at full attention.

“Yes”

“He was at the bar also trying to get drinks, he saw me and said he was glad I came.” she said stroking my fully engorged member.

“I said thanks and asked how long had he been waiting to get drinks, he said he had been waiting 5 minutes already, but he was sure a pretty lady like me would be able to cut to the beginning.”

“So, you must of liked that”

“Yes, it was nice what he said but....”

“But what?” I asked.

“It was more the way he was looking at me. He was good looking, don't get me wrong, but it was how he was looking at me. It didn't make me feel like a mom, or PTA member or boring old housewife. It made me feel....I don't know. Alive again” She could tell the story was having an effect on me. My cock twitched as she was talking.

“Do you like that?” She asked as she bent down and swirled the head of my cock with her tongue.

This was a bit of a tipping point. If I tell her I was getting turned on by what she was telling me, would it give her the impression I was somehow less in her eyes? There were a lot of emotions running through me, but my body had already answered her question for me. I simply nodded.

She smiled with relief and continued on.

“So you don't mind another man was flirting with me and I was flirting back?” she licked along the shaft and gently cupped my balls.

“Did it turn you on?” I asked between breaths.

“Mmmm hmmm” she nodded as she took my member into her mouth.

“So then what happened?”

She stopped her sucking and continued to stroke with her hand, rubbing the tip with her thumb coated in her saliva.

“He said my dress was absolutely beautiful and......”

“and....what?”

“He leaned forward and whispered in my ear ...And he had been trying to get a peak down it all night” she blurted. “I know he was tipsy, but I couldn't believe he said something like that to someone he knew was married and also didn't know if I was going to slap him for being so forward”

“And did you?” I asked, knowing she was never really one for violence.

“No”

“What did you say?”

“I didn't say anything for a while, I was a bit stunned. I knew I was probably blushing. I mean how could I respond to that?”

“So, what happened?”

Still stroking, her voice took on a kind of far away tone...as if she were talking about another person.

“He asked if I wanted to cut in front of him. I knew you guys were waiting for the drinks, so I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to get them quicker, so I nodded.” She paused. “Are you sure you want me to go on?”

My throat was constricted. She could tell my body was so loving the story, but she was still nervous which made me even harder if possible. I quickly nodded my head.

“He said I was welcome to cut in front of him...for a price. I said I didn't have any cash. He laughed at that. No, that's not what he meant. He was really close to me because of all the people, he had a spot at the bar, but the bartender was still busy getting drinks for everyone else.”

“Go on”

“Oh my god, I can't believe this happened. He bent over and whispered in my ear again. He said I need to lean forward a little bit.”

I swallowed. “He wanted a good look down your dress”

Jill nodded

“So, what did you do?”

“Well, I wanted to get those drinks and get back to you guys quicker....” she trailed off.

“So you leaned forward?”

She nodded.

“And he saw your breast?” I felt myself beginning to crest the wave of an orgasm.

She nodded. “Yes, he could see down my dress. I could tell by the look in his eye he really liked what he saw.....but”

“but?”

“There's more. He leaned in again and asked me to stay that way for a moment. So I did. Then he....he reached his hand out and put it in my dress. I could feel his hand on my breast”

“Oh my God....in a crowded bar? No one saw this?” I moaned

She shook her head. “It was so packed, I don't think anyone was paying any attention”

She kept stroking. “Are you mad?” she asked nervously.

“No” I croaked. “Did it turn you on?”

She nodded. “Yes, I could feel myself getting wet as he fondled me”

I was about to cum. “Did you say anything?”

“Yes, I said I didn't think he should be doing that. His hand grasped my breast and his thumb ran over my nipple. I could tell it was rock hard......I had to stifle a moan. He whispered...do you want me to stop?”

“Did you?”

“I was just so surprised and turned on. I didn't want him to stop, but I nodded my head yes. He took his hand out and said thank you. Then he stepped aside and let me take his place in line.”

I exploded all over her hand. It was a huge amount of cum and it seemed to go on forever. I calmed down.

“So, you aren't mad at me?” she smiled. “I let another guy feel me up?”

“No, I'm not. I don't know why. I guess I should be, but I'm not.”

“God I'm so horny” Jill said grasping her cheeks.

“I can help with that” I said pushing her down on the bed and lifting up the bottom of her dress over her head. She was wearing light silver panties. The crotch of them had a telling dark stain from her juices.

“Wow, you really are turned on” I teased, easing her panties down her legs. She keeps herself trimmed, but neither of us like the completely bald look. I gazed at her pussy. Her lips were open and wanting. She was more aroused then I had seen her in a long time. I ran my fingers gently over her slit, coating them with her excitement.

“You liked what happened...didn't you” I said.

She nodded her head.

“No, I want you to tell me”

“I liked what happened. I liked the feel of another man's hand on my breast” She said quickly, covering her face with her hands.

“Would you have gone farther?”

“No...I don't think so...no”

“Did you want to?”

She nodded her head again.

“Tell me”

“Yes, God help me. I wanted to go farther with him. I wanted to feel his hands on my pussy”

She rarely talked dirty, but the alcohol and the events of the evening obviously put her on another plane.

“Like this?” I asked, running me fingers in and out of her slit, gently tickling her clit.

She nodded....”Yes. Like that”

“Did you want him to lick you?” I asked, leaning down and making slow gentle licks up and down her lips, swirling the tip of my tongue around her clit. I sucked the top part of her pussy in and out of my mouth.

“God yes” She yelled.

I continued to move my fingers in and out of her dripping wet entrance as I sucked her tiny clit like a little cock. I could tell she was cresting.

“Mmmmm yes”

“Did you want to suck his cock?” I asked, increasing pressure and pace.

“Mmmm yes...YES. I wanted to suck his cock” She was completely gone to the sensations and the memory of what happened.

“Ohhhh OHHHH God! YES!” she exclaimed coming in a flood of juice all over my fingers and lips. Her hips buckled and moved as if she were fucking an invisible partner. Slowly, she stopped moving and her breathing became less labored.

Things calmed down and remained silent for a while.

We both giggled at the same time.

“Well, that was different” I finally said.

“umm....yeah” Jill smiled and tossed my hair. “That was incredible. I haven't been that turned on in a long time.”

“Me either” I said kissing her.

“Are things ok? Between us I mean?” She asked. Still nervous.

“Sweetie, you are absolutely amazing. I adore you more today than yesterday if possible.”

She gave me a hug. We embraced for a long time.

“It seems we have a lot to talk about on the ride back home” I whispered in her ear. She nodded.

Thus began our adult journey into the wonderful world of hotwifing.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:52 am

wonderful story. thanks for sharing!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 am

Great tale of the beginning of your journey. Can't wait to read more.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:36 am

Thanks guys for your comments! I appreciate it! Pictures of your wife's boobs sent to my personal inbox would be even better. :)

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:42 pm

The Ride Home

We had amazing sex in the morning. Nothing was said between the two of us, but it was really intense and better than it had been in a long time. We kept saying how much we love each other and seeing each other in a completely new light, almost as if for the first time. It was amazing after all these years we could still surprise one another.

We packed up, ate breakfast at the hotel and got on the road. I kept looking over at my beautiful bride as the wind blew her shoulder length dark hair behind her ears. She had sunglasses on, but I could tell her eyes were lost in thought.

I needed to break the ice.

“So.....about last night” I started. She at first started giggling and then I could see a tear run down her face.

“What's wrong?” I asked, brushing the tear away.

“It just all seems so bizarre. I had a lot to drink, but....I still haven't...I mean we haven't....”

“Are you saying you regret what happened?” I asked

She was silent for a moment. “I don't know. I mean....I really NEED to know we are good”

I pulled the car over to the side of the road and stopped. I turned to look at her.

“Honey, we are good. We are better than we have been in a long time...at least in terms of sex. The sex last night was amazing no?”

She nodded her head.

“I just never thought I would allow another man to....” she trailed off. “Get between us”

“No other man has gotten between us.”

“But...”

“Did he feel you up? Yes, did it turn both of us on? Yes. That was it.” I reassured her, rubbing her back.

“You've gotten massages before haven't you?” I thought all of a sudden.

“That's different. There's nothing sexual about that.”

“You've never gotten turned on during a massage? Not even a little bit?”

She thought for a moment. “I don't know.....not really”

“Not really?” I asked.

“I mean...maybe a little, but nothing like last night”

“He really got to you.”

“Yes, I was dripping” She said...taken away again in the memory. I felt the jolt go through me.

“Honey, look at me” I commanded. She turned and lifted her sunglasses.

“We are more than just good. I feel like....I feel like we just opened the door to a new level of our relationship”

“You think?”

“Yes, I absolutely adored how turned on your were last night. I loved hearing what happened. I honestly don't know why I liked it as much as I did...maybe that makes me a bad husband, but I can't help it. It really turned me on...as you already know.”

“You did respond so much better than I could have imagined” She giggled.

“Yeah! I surprised myself”

She seemed to relax and breathe easier. “Ok, so, what do we do now?”

“I don't know, I mean, I'd like to talk about it more. Openly, honestly and without fear of judgment of what the other person might think, I want you to tell me everything. Everything you were thinking and feeling.”

“Ok, and I don't have to worry about hurting your feelings?”

“Absolutely not”

“Ok”

I pulled back onto the road and got up to speed, continuing our drive back home.

“So, what happened when you initially met this mystery man?”

“He was talking to someone I knew from my high school that was there. I didn't know him that well, but he remembered my name and introduced me to his friend...our mystery man. I honestly don't remember his name....it might have been Bill....or Phil? It was also hard to hear because it was pretty loud in there”

“I remember”

“So the guy I knew started talking with someone else and before you know it, I was left talking with this stranger”

“Was he good looking?”

She paused, but I think she remembered our deal. “Yes, he was very good looking. He had tan hair and blue eyes. He kinda reminded me of Chris Evans...you know Captain America” She Giggled.

“Ohhhhh now I see, wow you must have really been smitten” She always has had a thing for Chris Evans.

“Right, well, his mannerisms and everything just kinda reminded me of him.”

“So you were attracted to him?” I asked

“....Yes, I found him very attractive.”

“Go on” I said.

“So we were just talking, small talk, who we knew, why we were there....I told him I was here with you and even pointed to you from across the room.”

“Glad to hear I wasn't completely forgotten about”

Jill slugged me in the arm.

“It wasn't just what we were talking about, it was the way he was talking to me. He was so focused on anything I said, I knew he was listening...really listening”

“Is that a jab?”

“No...no...I mean sure, sometimes it would be nice if I held your attention a little longer, but we have been married a while” She stated, something I had heard before.

“Ok ok...this is not as sexy....go on”

“Right, so he was just looking at me as if nothing else in the world mattered....this is not a slam against you...this would be for anyone....it's been a long time since anyone looked at me like that. You know? What woman doesn't want to feel that level of desire? And, that was it, I could tell he really desired me. It was almost as if he was looking at me naked. I could feel and see his eyes rove up and down my body. It was....sexy”

“Did you get wet talking with him?”

Jill covered her face. “I don't know...maybe? Sometimes, you just feel wanted and that's what happened. I know I could feel my nipples get hard. I think he noticed too because his eyes were on my breasts and he didn't care if I knew that's what he was looking at. He was very....commanding that way”

“That turned you on? His commanding presence?”

Jill nodded. “Yes, very much. I mean, I'm a strong independent woman, but there was just something about him that made me weak in the knees and made me want to do whatever he told me.”

“Damn giiirl....he got to you bad” I joked.

“I know....which I guess why later on....when he...felt me up, I didn't slap him”

“Ok, so he invites you to come to the after party, what did you say?”

“I said I would need to ask you because I was here with you and your friends and didn't know what you had planned.. Then...he, grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips. Gave the back of my hand a soft kiss. I swear under any other circumstances I would have thought that was cheesy as hell, but there was something in his eyes. Some old school kind of charm. He said....Convince them. And then he left.”

“That was it?” I asked

“Well, that was it at the reunion, until I ran into him at the bar.”

“Ok, he sees you coming toward him trying to get drinks”

“Right and I asked him how long he had been standing there...and you know the rest” She quickly led off.

“Ok, but I want to know what was going through your head when he asked you to lean forward”

“Oh God, really, you want every single little detail?” She asked embarrassed.

“You know me, I have to know everything”

“When he asked me to lean forward, My initial thought was shock. It was a pretty bold thing to say to a married woman. And then....I don't know. I knew if I did that he was going to see my breasts, at least one of them and a part of me really liked that idea. I was being seen as a sexual object. Not in bad way, just....I was his prey and he was the predator in the most erotic sense.”

“I think I can understand that....ok, go on”

“So then, I just leaned forward and I knew I was exposing myself to someone other than my husband...it was naughty, it was primal and it turned me on” She swallowed. I could tell just reliving it was having it's affect on her.

“So then he leaned in and told you to stay that way” I continued.

Jill nodded. “Mmm hmmm...and I know he was looking down my dress and seeing me...and I knew he was getting turned on”

“Are you excited right now? Thinking back to what happened next?”

Jill nodded.

“Unbutton your jeans” I told her, trying to give a commanding presence.

“What? Here in the car? What if a truck passes us?”

“So what? It would give them a thrill” I laughed.

“I don't know.” Jill said.

“Do it”

Jill, her hands shaking, partly from what I guess were nerves and the other part was still excited about the memory, slowing unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them half way down her legs. She was wearing a pair of cotton blue panties.

“Now, continue on with what you were thinking and feeling, but I want you to play with yourself while you do it.”

“Oh my God” Jill exclaimed. “You really want me to do that? Touch myself while telling you about another man?”

“Yes” I said, I could feel my own jeans getting tight.

“Ok” she said hesitatingly

She slipped her right hand under her panties and began to rub up and down.

“So, he told me to stay that was for a moment...mmm. And I knew he could see me. I would have stayed forward and let him look...mmmm as long as possible if he asked me to. I wanted....(she swallowed) I wanted...to please him....mmmm.”

“Someone other than me”

“Mmmm yes...someone besides my husband. I know....mmm I know I was being naughty. But...he was just....devouring me with his eyes and I felt his gaze go directly through me.” Jill continued to rub, her hand making circles around her clit before sticking her fingers in.

“And then he reached his hand in” I continued.

Jill nodded. “Mmmm Hmmm, yes, he reached his...(gulp) hand in without saying anything and cupped my breast. I mmmm felt his warm hand feel me in a place that...until then...only you had felt. Mmmmm, it felt so different. So new...and it made...mmmm...made me feel new. Oh...God.”

“Are you going to make yourself cum?” I asked.

“Yes....I...I”

“Make yourself cum thinking of another man.” I told her.

Jill nodded...”He...he ran his thumb over my nipple..MMMMm. He gave it a little...tweek. And God it was...electric....MMMMM.. Oh God I'm going to cum.”

“Tell me you liked his hand on your breast” I commanded.

She was rubbing up and down furiously now. She looked so fucking hot with the land passing by next to her out the window. Her fingers were strumming herself at an electric pace. “MMMMM I did. I loved it. I loved his hand on my breast...Ohhhhhh God” Her body shuttered and quaked as her orgasm washed over her.

She breathed in and out rapidly until her body slowed it's response.

“Damn.....wheww.” She giggled. “What is happening to us?”

I turned and smiled at her, taking in her post orgasm beauty.

“I don't know, but I'm really enjoying the ride.”

“Me too.” she sighed. Still with her pants down to her knees.

“Why don't you stay like that until we pass a trucker” I suggested.

Jill smiled and laughed....but she kept her pants down to her knees. “This is SO not us.....but at the same time, I feel closer to you now than I have in a long time.”

“Me too”

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:06 pm

This journey is as sexy as hell!
Please sir, more!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Rodolfo
Virgin

Unread post by Rodolfo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Exquisite literary tension.....Mmmm. Next please

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:12 am

Outstanding story. So at 28/27 you two took some big steps in the lifestyle for such a young age by just going with it. What an exciting time.

Looking forward to next installment.

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:11 am

beautiful story

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 am

I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for the effort. Keep up the good work.

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:23 am

I really appreciate the feedback guys. Next chapter is coming up soon. I'm always curious to hear about a woman's perspective about their first time starting down this road. Please feel free to PM me.

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:26 am

Does anyone know how to tell how many people have subscribed to a feed?

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:04 am

The next few weeks.......

After we got home, things as they are wont to do, went back to normal. Our sex life DID improve and we were able to talk more openly about our relationship and what happened. However, we were not out looking for someone for Jill to have sex with. It was more pillow talk and our mystery man played a part in some of the role play or fantasies we would talk about.

I really tried to justify why I was so turned on at the thought of my wife flirting with and getting groped by another man....and more that SHE was turned on by it.

I came up with this analogy and maybe it fits within the Hotwife community, but it works for me. Jealousy is a huge part of the equation. I love my wife dearly and do I want her to run off with someone else...no. Do I think that would happen...no. So, if I feel safe in that regard, the jealousy became a catalyst for the quickened heartbeat and punch in the gut emotion that I felt when Jill was relating her story to me. So, if Jealously were a ride, it would be a roller coaster. The first hill down is dizzying, thrilling, it feels dangerous...out of control. This woman who you love, your partner in life feels like you have lost any semblance of control. I certainly don't mean a man should have control over a woman or vs. versa. Those who are married will understand that you have a partnership. If someone wants to buy a boat they don't just go off and buy a boat or a dress or a car or change cable service with out at least discussing it with their partner in life. When we were both kind of dipping our toes in the water of this feeling of doing something society (at large) considers relatively taboo...it was thrilling, exciting, a little bit dangerous and out of control. You could only experience the thrill of the ride once you went uphill and fought for a good solid relationship that would give itself the room and the freedom of the dips and valleys.

Jill and I would still have to work our sex life around the kids. We still had jobs and obligations and everything that gets in the way of being constantly turned on all the time. Life just doesn't allow that to happen.

I work for a law firm and Jill had a solid job with an advertising agency.

There was one time I scheduled my in-laws to babysit for an overnight and surprised Jill with a weekend get away down town. I booked a room at a posh hotel and had her things packed. I made sure to include the blue dress she wore to the reunion. She was so thrilled and excited I went through the effort of putting the weekend together for her.

On our way downtown, I suggested it might be fun if she wore the blue dress down to the hotel bar and I would be a stranger coming in and trying to pick her up. She was game for about anything because of how sweet I was being to plan the weekend. So, she agreed.

We checked in and I took the bags up to the room and I washed up and changed quickly and left, allowing her the time she needed to prep for our planned role play. She asked that I give her at least an hour. I thought it sounded a bit much, but what the hell. I left the hotel and walked around the city block, I kept looking at my watch. Time never passes as slowly as when you consistently look to see what time it was.

Finally, 45 minutes had passed, so I thought that was long enough and I headed back to the hotel. I tried to put myself in the mind frame of a traveling business man, done with a meeting or convention and after a long day, only had one thing on his mind.

I walked through the hotel doors and into the bar area. The place wasn't really that crowded. There were a few business men there, a couple guys watching a game on a tv, some single folks....all of them either on their phones or looking at their phones. My eyes scanned the entire area for my favorite blue dress but I didn't see it. I looked again. Nope. Did I really arrive too early? Then I saw a woman with Jill's same hair color and style, sitting at the bar by herself, but she was wearing a red blouse and skirt.

She turned her head when the bartender asked her a question and yep, that was her. I hadn't packed her a red blouse. She must have sneaked it in between saying goodbye to the kids and my loading the car with the bags.

I walked over and took a seat next to her. She turned and smiled and nodded her head hello at me and then went back to looking the other way.

“Excuse me Mam, I thought you were someone else” I said tapping her on the arm.

“Oh? Who did you think I was?” Jill replied.

“My wife, I was supposed to meet her here, but I thought she would be wearing something else”

“Oh? Do you like what I'm wearing” She said turning and facing me.

It was a beautiful blouse with a plunging neckline. Bellow her breasts were three medium sized gold buttons. The top was soft and silky and had a sheer looking quality to it. The bottom skirt had a slit that rode up pretty high on her thigh and showed off her gorgeous legs.

“I yes, I like it very much. Your husband is one lucky guy” I replied.

“He's one late guy. He was supposed to meet me here 15 minutes ago. I've had to start without him” she said, nodding at her martini.

At first I was a bit confused. I know she told me an hour and I actually beat that time, so I figured out it was all part of the role play. She was going to be a semi-neglected wife waiting for her husband.

“His loss” I replied. I extended my hand “Dylan”

She took my hand and shook it gently. “Jessica”

“Nice to meet you.” I told her.

“You as well” She said nonchalantly and turned back. Damn, she was going to make me work for this.

I decided to play up the jilted card and see if she would crack more on that angle.

“You know....if I were your husband, I definitely wouldn't make you wait.”

She turned back and smiled at me. “Well, aren't you charming. Cliché but charming.”

“uhh. Ouch?”

This made her giggle.

“How long are you going to wait for him until you are officially stood up?” I asked and placed my hand on her knee.

She let it rest there for a moment, but then grabbed it and removed it from her knee.

“Sir, I appreciate the compliment of you hitting on me. But.....”she said waving her hand with the wedding ring in front of me. “I'm a married woman”

The bartender was standing fairly close to us, close enough to hear what was going on, I'm sure had seen similar situations every weekend. But still, I watched his face and his ears seemed to perk up at the last sentence Jill said to me. He kind of smirked. There was no way he knew we were the one's actually married and this was all just part of a game.

“You are a stunningly beautiful married woman...whose husband doesn't know how to tell time or doesn't know how lucky he is.”

“Be that as it may, I took a vow.” she smiled.

“To honor and obey?” I asked

“To cherish and forsake all others” Jill quipped.

Good lord. I didn't think she was going to be THIS hard to get. I thought I was going to stroll in here, give her a few compliments and off to the room we would go. I sat there thinking. She had finished her martini and lifted the empty glass to the bartender to give her another one. He nodded. I gave him two fingers indicating I would have the same.

“Ok, but doesn't part of cherishing mean not leaving your partner to wait on you this long and leave you open to folks like me?” I asked, tying to look for any kind of crack.

Jill grinned. “Maybe. But he takes care of me, he's a good father, we have a great relationship. Why would I risk all of that for a one night stand with a complete stranger?”

The bartender brought us our drinks. This was Jill's second and my first. I could tell be the flush in her face the alcohol was having an effect. I got an idea. I looked at the bartender's name tag. It said “Nick”

“Hey Nick, would you keep a woman as beautiful as this waiting?” I asked him.

Jill seemed to be surprised I was bringing a third party into our game, but she didn't say anything. Hey, she was the one keeping the wall up.

Nick shook his head. “I don't know man. I tend to keep out of situations like that. No means no.”

Damn it. Of course he's not playing the game. He's trying to look out for his clientele. I sighed.

Jill giggled. I'm sure thinking it was some sort of victory in her mind.

“I'm just saying....don't you think she's beautiful?” I prodded him.

Nick was drying a glass and came over closer to us. “Oh, she's beautiful all right. Probably one of the prettiest ladies I've seen in here in a long time.”

Jill blushed. “Thank you” she said looking down at her martini.

“But, she has a wedding ring on, so she's off limits” Nick said looking at me. Was there a threatening edge to his voice?

Jill must have heard it too. “No no. It's ok. He's not bothering me. We're just talking.” she told him.

Nick gave her and I a studied glance and seemed to be satisfied. “Ok, just let me know if you need anything.” he told her.

“I will. Thank you” she said smiling at him.

Grrr. Why is she making this so hard? Sure, I was the one to bring in Nick. I thought he might be a wing man, but instead he became a cock blocker. I guess, not REALLY knowing the situation it was forgivable.

“So, how long are you going to give him?” I forged on.
“Oh, I don't know. I'm sure he will be here any second”

I sat there thinking of what to say next. Another idea came.

“Do you want to bet on it?” I asked her.

Jill smiled. “Bet on it? Hmmm. What do you suggest we bet?” There it was! A crack.

I thought for a moment. “How about this. If your husband comes strolling in here in the next 5 minutes, I will buy drinks for you and him for the rest of the night. Drinks will be on me until you guys decide to leave.”

“Ok, and what would you win?” She asked seeming intrigued.

“For every 5 minutes he doesn't show up, you unbutton a button on your blouse.

Jill seemed to be taken a little off guard. On the one hand, if she was really a woman who honestly thought her husband was going to come in any second and had the chance to win free drinks...would she take up a stranger on the bet? If she KNEW he was supposed to be there 20 minutes ago.

“Hmmmm” Jill thought. She looked down. “I only have three buttons”

“Well” I smiled. “That would give you 15 minutes to win the bet. Besides, he was supposed to be here almost a half hour ago now.”

“What happens after 15 minutes and God forbid, he's still not here?” She asked. I could tell the wheels in her head were spinning on how to manipulate this back to her control.

“Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't need to worry about that. Your husband should definitely be here by then, right? If not, we'll jump off that bridge when we come to it ok?” I said. ALMOST condescendingly.

Jill sighed...thinking....”Make it every 10 minutes”

“Deal” I said quickly. Because she could could make it every hour....no one was coming through the door. Now, it was just a waiting game. I don't know if our bartender friend heard everything, but I think he did. He seemed to be a little less defensive of Jill now about more....interested.

Jill just sat and looked at me now. Not wanting to break character, but incredulous the tables had turned.

I just smirked and looked at my watch. This seemed to fluster her more. She drank a large sip of her second martini.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:25 pm

The dialogue and build up is great. I will share this with my wife as I think it will turn her on. Your thoughts on why get turned on by the idea are very similar to mine - it would be great to hear your wife's perspective on it as well. thanks for taking the time!

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 am

very good story. keep it coming, sounds like a fun time

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:36 am

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. This is my first time writing anything like this so I do hope you are enjoying it. I had no idea how much I would look forward to the feedback and how much of an impetus it is to keep going.

Next section coming up soon!

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 am

Ten minutes passed and time was up. Nick coincidentally had made his way back over to us.

“You guys need anything?” He asked.

“I think we're good....Jessica?” I asked Jill.

“I'm good” She replied. Then sat there and took another sip.

I cleared my throat and pointed at my watch.

Jill sighed again and finally said. “Fine fine” with that, she unbuttoned the uppermost button on her blouse, which was still below her breasts. This caused the fabric on both sides to loosen up and expose even more of her cleavage. Underneath her blouse you could now see the sides of her bra. It was also red and I knew which one it was. This bra happened to be see through.

Nick stood there watching as Jill unbuttoned her blouse. Jill looked up and noticed.

“Enjoying the show?” She asked.

“Hey I have to be here, it's my job to look after you. You made the bet” He replied.

Now, I KNEW he heard what we were saying and whats more, he was curious. I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting a good look at Jill's girls either. Now, he would be on my side.

“Thank you Nick, you're a scholar and a gentleman. We must always cover our bets shouldn't we?”

Nick smiled, “Well, I do! Otherwise you're a welch. Nothing worse than someone that doesn't back up what they say”

Time passed and people came and went from the bar. Nick was sure to help anyone that came up, but he was also sure to show up when ten more minutes had passed.

Jill seemed a little more nervous now. The Martini's were having their effect, but she knew now someone else was trying to get into the game. Even though Nick had no idea the game was taking place.

She resigned herself again and unbuttoned the second button. The fabric of her blouse fell open even more exposing more of her bra and the treasures they contained. Nick gave a very low appreciative whistle.

“I think I'm agreeing with this guy now. Your husband's an idiot.” Nick said softly.

“You have no idea.” Jill replied back and gave me the stink eye.

I couldn't help but chuckle at that. Not only did I manage to turn the tables on Jill, I now had someone to have my back.

“Listen guys. I know my husband is going to be here....but just in case, is there a more private area we can go?” Jill asked Nick, but was looking at me.

“Sure, we have a private room around the corner. Usually it's reserved for private dinner meetings, but it's not booked, so you guys are welcome to it. Go head and go in. I'll be in in about....ten minutes to check on you.”

I snorted.

Jill and I walked around the corner of the bar and found the door to the private dinning area. It was a really small room, just big enough for a table and chairs. She and I walked in and I closed the door.

Immediately she began to slap my harm in a playful, but violent way.

“What?” I asked laughing

“You were supposed to come pick me up....not get other people involved”

“I tried! You left me no openings! I can't help it you are so beautiful that your knight in shining bar towels was willing to give up his principals for a look at your ladies.”

She slapped me again.

“Jill, look, if you want to welch on the bet, we can simply walk out of here and there's no harm no foul.” I said earnestly, giving her an easy out. I could see the wheels spinning in her head. I knew this was pushing her beyond what two martini's would normally allow for.

She thought for a while.

“I told you Dylan, the name's Jessica” She said with conviction. Ok, we both loved "Dead Poet's Society", but it didn't change my feeling. My heart swelled with pride and love for my daring, beautiful and strong woman. I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her on the lips. She kissed me back.

“Careful now Dylan, I'm a married woman” she teased.

“YEAH you are!” I said grasping her close and pressing her up against me. Her blouse was now almost completely open.

We separated and continued with our playing.

“Do you think your husband is going to be looking for you?” I asked.

“Hmph, let him look. He kept me waiting WAY too long and I ended up giving two strangers a peak down my blouse. Now I'm here in a private room with someone who I can only hope has more honorable intentions than I give him credit for.” Jill jabbed back. Seemingly actually mad at her made up spouse.

“Yeah, you are probably giving me too much credit” I said casually.

Just then there was a knock at the door. It opened and in walked Nick.

“Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I got someone to help be cover the bar, so I can get you anything you need. Just let me know”

“Umm. Thanks” Jill replied....knowing exactly why he wanted to be our personal attendant.

“Can you give us two more?” I asked, hold up my Martini glass.
“Sure. I'll be right back” He said and before he left, gave Jill a look up and down her frame.

“He's certainly turning out to be pleasant.” I commented.

“Oh shut up.”

“Jessica, come on now. No need to get salty” I laughed.

“Yeah yeah, I know I made the bet. I certainly don't want to be a welch”

I came closer to her and whispered softly in her ear. “Isn't there a part of you that is excited. Is enjoying the attention?”

Jill thought for a moment. “I would be lying if I said no. I'm just nervous as to where this is going. This is so beyond anything I had ever thought about before.....you know.”

“The reunion”

“Yes.”

“We can stop any time...I want you to have fun” I held her.

“I am having fun, it's just so weird.....hey what time is it?” She asked.

I looked at my watch. “About 2 minutes past the last button”

“Then what happens?”

There was a knock at the door, it opened and in walked Nick with a tray and our drinks on it. He closed the door and set the tray down on the table. He picked up each of the drinks and gave them to us.

“There you go. How are you two getting along?” He asked, I could tell his eyes quickly diverted to the last button on Jill's blouse.

“Fine thanks.” She replied.

He waited there a moment. I didn't think he was looking for a tip yet since he'd obviously opened a tab.

“I think Nick here is also wanting to take advantage of your husbands stupidity.” I said quietly.

Jill took a sip of her drink and set it down on the table. Her face was definitely flushed, but I know it wasn't just the alcohol at this point. I felt my heart quicken as she reached for the last button. Her hands were shaking a bit, and fumbled, but eventually it unhooked and the remaining two parts of her blouse fell open. There, exposed to both Nick and I were her two beautiful breasts covered with just a thin, transparent film of material. Her nipples were rock hard and pointed out against the fabric. She let her arms fall to her side and stood there letting us look without saying anything.

Last time, she was by herself when she was exposing herself to a stranger. This time, I was there. I think there was a sort of tension in the air. She definitely wasn't being outgoing or gregarious. I think she was taking it all in. She closed her eyes for a moment. I could see a small smile run across her lips. She was getting back into the mindset of a neglected wife, left open to her two male predators.

“Well?” She asked, opening her eyes and looking at both of us. Almost defiantly.

Nick let out a low whistle again. “Damn, you look beautiful. Your husband is definitely an idiot.”

“He has his moments” Jill replied looking me in the eye.

“I think you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen” I said with complete honesty.

Jill smiled. “Thanks”

“It's too bad your husband still isn't here.” Nick commented. I'm sure he was being sarcastic.

“Yeah, your husbands still not here” I added. “You have about five more minutes until the next ten are up.”

“Ok, then what?” Jill asked in a quaking voice.

I thought for a moment.

“Hmmm. How about if we let Nick decide what happens next? He seems to be an honorable chap.” I offered.

Nick seemed to be pleased with the compliment, but still couldn't draw his eyes off my wife's chest. She stood there, allowing his eyes to drink her up. I could tell she was getting turned on.

“Ok, fine. I'm good with that.” Jill said.

“Whatever he decides is what the bet would be right?” I confirmed.

Jill nodded. “Yes.”

So, now, we had both relinquished control over where our little role play was heading. It was exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

Nick thought for a moment. “Well, considering you've pretty much already lost your top.....”

Jill covered her face with her hands. “Oh jeez”

“You think she should loose her skirt?” I asked and he nodded. “That sounds fair”

Nick turned back to the door and locked it. “Just in case” he said. “We don't normally lock it, but I think this is a special occasion”

“So, you guys are just going to wait there? Gawking at me until the time is up?” Jill asked.

Nick and I looked at one another and nodded at the same time. This made Jill giggle a little bit. To her credit, even though there wasn't much being said, she stood there in her transparent bra and let her audience enjoy.

Without saying a word, she let the blouse drop from her shoulders and carefully folded it and placed it on the table.

“What the hell” she smirked. “In for a penny in for a pound right? So, you guys can at least tell me if you like what you see, I'm basically standing here topless”

I waited just a beat, I wanted to give Nick a chance to respond first.

“It's not often someone as beautiful as you comes and sits at the bar. It's even less often I get to listen in on any kind of wager....and I don't normally put my clients in a compromising position, but there is something about you. I thought if you were going to play a game with this gentleman here....” nodding to me “The least I could do was make sure you weren't taken advantage of”

“Ohhhh so, this is you being chivalrous? Just looking out for me?” Jill said humorously indignant.

“No! I mean....of course I wanted to see more of you” Nick stammered.

“Speaking of which” I interrupted. “Ding ding” pointed at my watch.

Jill, resigned herself and grab one part of her skirt and pulled at it, it came undone and she unwrapped it and it came apart. She stood there, gently folding her skirt and placed it on top of the blouse. Her panties were a light silver color. There at the apex of the material, you could clearly see a small stain. I knew this was turning her on as well.

Jill turned to look back at us, her hands on her hips. “Well?”

I swallowed. How far was this going to go? With Nick here, it was much more than I had planned.

“Can you turn around?” Nick asked.

Jill smiled, but nodded and slowly turned her body around, revealing her nicely toned ass. The panties had ridden up a bit, but she pulled them out and smoothed them out over her plump cheeks.

Nick let out a low whistle. “Damn, your husband may be an idiot, but he is one lucky guy”

“Yeah he is” I exclaimed, my heart swelled with pride looking at my wife. We were both turned on knowing I wasn't the only one looking.

“Pull your panties down about eight inches” I told her. My blood pulsed and quickened.

She looked up at me. Was that surprise? Anger? Shock? Arousal? All of them? I could actually hear Nick swallow.

“But...It hasn't been ten minutes yet” She said.

I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. Was she really going to go through the pretense at this point of waiting ten minutes for a pretend husband that was never going to arrive?

She seemed to go through the same argument in her head.

With a shaking voice, she simply said...”ok”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and waited a moment. I know her heartbeat had quickened as well. Slowly, she pulled the garment down and let it stop on her upper thighs. There, before Nick and I stood my wife in a transparent red bra, her panties had been pushed down and her pussy was exposed. For the first time since I married my wife, another man was looking at her naked sex. She still kept it trimmed and neat. Her lips, though thin, were obviously aroused. They were like two glistening flower petals covered in dew. There was something even more erotic about seeing her panties on her thigh than if she was completely naked.

Jill lost any semblance of confidence or control as her brought her hands over her face and covered her eyes in embarrassment.

“Hands behind your back please” I demanded. She complied and brought her hands down and interlocked them behind her back.

Nick got closer to her...tentatively stepping near to her. Now what was going to happen? Jill looked at him and then at me, almost pleading in her eyes. What was she pleading of me? To let him grope her like our stranger? To make him stop? I just waited. I wanted to see what would happen. I knew Jill well enough that if she was really uncomfortable, she would stop it.

Nick extended his and toward her crotch. She didn't move. He took one finger and reached out and ran it along her pussy lips in one slow motion.

“Mmmph” Jill let out a soft startled moan and bit her lip. She looked at Nick to see what he was going to do next.

He pulled it back, covered in her moisture. He brought his finger up to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he stuck in his mouth and sucked.

He croaked out a whisper. “delicious”

The doorknob tried to open, but it was locked. There was a quick banging on the door. “Nick?” came a voice.

Jill made a soft scream and pulled up her panties, grabbed her blouse and threw it on, quickly buttoning the buttons.

“Hold on!” Nick yelled. I could tell he was going to ask us to wait. I know Jill wasn't going to be up for that. I knew she was going to want to take me back upstairs. I think she pushed herself as far as it was going tonight.

Jill threw on her skirt and grabbed my arm. “Come on Dylan!”

The only face more crest fallen than mine must have been Nick's.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:15 am

such a sexy story

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:48 am

Well-written story. I hope you continue soon.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:42 am

Sounds like a lot of fun, cant wait for next chapter

dstone121
Virgin

Unread post by dstone121 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:49 am

Thanks so much! If there is anyone out there....man or woman that would like to share with me their first hotwife experience, I would love a PM.