Experienced

Re: In it for the long haul..

Unread post by jay-jenna » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Love the story so far! Checking in daily hoping to find a new post

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 am

Thank you for the feedback it means a lot to me. I’m gonna change up how I’m telling our story. I’m not an author just someone trying my best. I keep struggling with the time line of things. I’m trying to turn this into a novel but I think a bunch of short stories would come off a little better. So I posted a new short story called bowling. If you like it, hate it, or just have a question feel free

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Thank you, to me the best stories on here for a while

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:14 pm

CH I just read bowling and it was great. Thanks for posting. Did Heather come home after breakfast or was it whenever.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:11 am

OZCPL wrote:CH I just read bowling and it was great. Thanks for posting. Did Heather come home after breakfast or was it whenever.
She got home that evening.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:14 pm

I suppose that is after breakfast, a long time after. If I was in your position I would have been in the height of angst wondering if they were being active in bed or just wandering through a park like the rest of the lovers deep in lust. Whatever it was looks like she was reluctant to leave him and return home to you. I suppose as time went by you had no indication of when you would see her. Man that is hot.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Any updates for us all?

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Sorry for the delay. I’m working seven days midnights till the first of the year and just haven’t had the time or will to write. Hotwives are expensive at this time of year! I promise to write more after the first and thank you for the support!

jay-jenna
Experienced

Unread post by jay-jenna » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:56 pm

One of my favourite threads on here. Would love to get an update on what happened next

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 am

Again I apologize for the delay,
To be completely honest the “bowling”
Short is done. I could drag it out Day to Day but I’ve decided to just stick to the good stuff!!
I have a longer one about a weeks getaway where she calls her man up,,,,
I also have one about our old neighbors son from 10 years ago we seen in a bar we go to,,
I’ll definitely post one over the next few days.
Thank you so much for the encouragement!!

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:31 pm

OMG!!! This is another amazing story from you. I loved bowling but when I read this I loved it even more.

Please continue to write more. Can't wait

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:14 am

Thanks for all the feedback. I posted anew story called Weekend getaway. Let me know what you think!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:42 am

Read it....very hot and your angst was palpable....would think there has to be a part two.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 am

Just found this story, Thank you for writing it, it was very hot....

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:09 am

This pretty much became the norm for the next several weeks. I would text Tom if I wanted to communicate with Heather during the day. Once or twice a week Heather would jerk me off. Friday she’d always come home late and on Saturdays she wouldn’t come home until dawn.
The wife and I never actually had sex those first couple of months. I would get to enter her but she would never let me get more than a couple of pumps. She loved to tease me this way and honestly I loved it too.
The kids started to ask why their mom was gone so much. We kinda knew this would happen. Of course Heather made me come up with an excuse. She said it was my fault that this was happening so I had to deal with them. All part of the fun I guess.
I told them mom had made a new friend at work that had just moved here. She was helping them get settled. I also told them that we had been married for years and it was perfectly normal for there mother not to want to spend every minute with me. They seemed to accept that.
The thing is, I was getting a little bored with it to be completely honest. My wife was never home and at first that was very exciting. After awhile though I was starting to feel left out and even a little taken advantage of. I never saw them together and even the texting was just routine now.
That Saturday I was in the basement watching a movie when Heather called down announcing she was going to Tom’s. I didn’t even get up as I yelled “ok, love you. Have fun.”
There was a pause before she called back, “k, love you too.”
When she got home I didn’t even wake up. The next morning I was up before her. I went out and picked up some bagels and donuts for the kids. The three of us ate while Heather slept. Sunday I usually did yard work so I went outside and got to it.
Heather came out of the house a couple of hours later. I was cleaning up some things in the garage when she found me.
“We left you a bagel” I said with a smile.
“I know, the kids told me. Thanks.”
“Umm, are we ok baby?” She asked.
“Yep”
“You seemed a little off when I left last night. Your still good with everything?”
I didn’t reply right away. I took a moment to consider my words.
“Can I be honest without upsetting you?”
“It depends, all I can say is I’ll try” she said with a smile.
Take a deep breath,,
“It’s gotten really boring.”
Heather’s mouth fell open. I continued,,
“I mean getting to hear about you two together once or twice a week, sending routine texts, but never really interacting with you. Yah, it’s gotten boring”
My wife stood there not saying anything. I went back to what I was doing and eventually she went back in the house. She never brought it back up. I finished up and we spent the rest of the day doing family stuff.
The week went just like excepted. Heather didn’t talk about Tom at all to me. I was thinking ‘great, now she just has a boyfriend and I’m out of the picture entirely.’
Saturday rolled around and Heather told me She wanted to spend it with me and the kids. I was taken aback but also very happy. I asked her “what about your boyfriend?”
“Well, I feel like I’ve been neglecting you guys. He’ll manage one Saturday without me I’m sure.”
We went to the mall to spoil the kids and on a hike at a park we all love. That night Heather suggested a new restaurant so the four of us gave it a try. Heather pulled me back a little as we walked up to the place whispering in my ear. “This is Tom’s favorite restaurant. We come here all the time. Maybe we’ll see him.” She squeezed my hand then hustled up to catch the kids.
I had to take a second. I stood there staring at my wife’s ass in her tight jeans as they walked away from me. She was up to something and I was nervous. I read somewhere that if you press your fingernails into your palms it can keep you from getting hard. I gave it a try as I walked behind my family.
We ate dinner and had a good time listening to the kids tell us about what was going on with them. It was nice to spend this time together and I was feeling pretty good about things. I didn’t realize how much I missed spending time with all of them together.
From behind me I heard a man say my name. I turned slowly around knowing in my gut who it was..
Tom
“I thought that was you buddy!” He said in mock surprise. “How’ve ya been man!”
I glanced at Heather who had a smirk on her face. My hart was going to burst threw my chest as I had no choice but to play along.
“Tom, it’s been a long time. How’ve you been?”
“I’m great. I see you’re still married to this stunning woman. How are you Heather.”
“I’m good Tom, guys this is Tom. Your dad and him went to school together”
“You went to school together? You look a lot younger than my dad.” My daughter joked.
My kid’s a laugh a minute.
Heather told the kids that we all went way back and had known each other for years. Tom said he had recently moved back to the area and would love to catch up some time. That’s when I knew without a doubt they had planned this.
“You know Tom” my wife began, “we’re done here, if you want, come back to our place and we can all catch up,”
I was like wow, just wow. Tom looked at me with a tight smile and said. “Oh yah? What do you say buddy. I’ll stop and get some beers and we’ll catch up.”
Everyone looked at me waiting for a reply,
“Sure, that sounds..fun.” What else could I do? I was freaking out! The last thing in the world I wanted to happen was for my kids to find out so I just had to trust Heather. All four of them were talking as I frantically waved down the waitress.
“Shawn, settle down. I’m sure she sees you.” Heather teased me. “Yah dad, what’s your hurry?” My daughter said. Everyone was laughing and having a good old time. I was a fucking mess. Thank goodness the waitress showed up right away.
I paid the bill and we all headed out to the parking lot. Tom followed us to a nearby store. Heather jumped out of our car and motioned me to follow her. She found Tom inside and I watched as she sauntered up to him.
Tom pulled my wife to him and kissed her deeply. Without even looking at me he said,
“Shawn, get some beer. You know what Heather likes as well and give us a minute here.”
I picked up what I thought we needed and paid for it. Standing at the door I waited patiently for them to finish their little reunion. Tom grabbed the bags from me and headed for his truck. Heather took my hand and we walked out.
We pulled up to the house and before heading in Tom called my kids over. “I picked these up in the store. Have fun guys”
He handed my son a 100 dollar steam card and my daughter a 100 dollar amazon card. They were ecstatic to say the least, thanking him over and over again.
The kids went their separate ways. Heather turned to me when they were out of site and said “why don’t you take the booze down stairs and I’ll give Tom the grand tour.”
I mumbled sure and headed to the basement. I had it finished a few years ago and it had quickly became my hang out spot. The perfect place to watch the game, play cards, or just relax.
My wife and Tom came down about twenty minutes later. Heather grabbed a folding chair and set it at the bottom of the steps.
“Shawn, sit here. That way you can see if the kids are coming” Heather told me.
“They sure are great kids buddy. Me and Heather figured I should get to know them better. So it doesn’t seem strange since I’m going to be hanging around here more often.” Tom said cockily.
Heather walked up to him and pulled his shirt over his head. I guess any build up was out the window. She started to lightly kiss his chest as she ran her fingers up his toned stomach muscles. She let out little Cooing sounds as she did so.
Tom stared me in the eye the entire time. Well, he tried to but I couldn’t hold his gaze. I was frozen as I watched my wife worship this mans body. He placed his hand on top of heather’s head and pushed her to her knees. She went willingly. Skillfully unbuckling his pants as she did so.
“Shawn, come here” Heather panted out. I got up trying to hide my erection and walked over to her. She took my hands and placed them on the Tom’s pants. I knew what she wanted. I pulled his trousers down. I couldn’t help but notice his size still in his underwear. The boxers briefs that Tom wore left little to the imagination. My hands shook as I pulled then down next. I had to really yank them down because he had his legs slightly spread. This caused his still flaccid cock to spring out in my face.
He was thicker, longer, and still soft. Heather pushed me back to my chair. She began to worship his shaft. Slowly tasting his manhood with just her tongue. Once he started to get hard she went at it with both hands and large slurping sounds. I couldn’t look away. He grew in her mouth until his full 9 inches stood proud in front of my wife. I hadn’t seen her like this since before we were married and it was gut wrenching.
My wife finally pulled away from Tom’s cock with a gasp. He was fully erect now. With a slight curve to his shaft it almost touched his belly button. Heather couldn’t quite close for fingers around it.
She stood up and they kissed as he removed all my wife’s clothes. His fingers groped my wife’s ass and eventually found her box. It didn’t take long before I heard the sloshing sound of his fingers going in and out of my wife’s pussy.
Heather’s jaw clenched and her face went red. She started let out a low moan but bit down on Tom’s shoulder to keep quiet.
My wife’s boyfriend started to kiss her softly again. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. They looked like they were meant to be together. He whispered something to her and she turned to me.
“Umm, Shawn why don’t you go check on the kids and give us some alone time.”
As I made my way up the stairs I saw Tom lay her down on the couch.
I didn’t go back down stairs that night. It was to much. The kids never came out of their rooms and eventually I nodded off in the living room.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 pm

This one cuts deep with the humiliation, do practice any form of “after care” when these encounters are done? Thanks again for sharing your stories.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Thanks for reading! She always takes care of me at some point afterwards. I love being her cuck and she knows it so she always plays it up. We have plenty of snuggle time and discuss everything. If I don’t like something she won’t do it again. That’s getting more rare though.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:16 am

I would like to hear about something you didn’t like, how that conversation transpired. Early in your courting you had a huge conversation with her about including you and how doing it behind your back upset you. You have been at this for awhile now, it would be great to hear about the not so great cuck moments. Thanks again for sharing!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:13 pm

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Seems you enjoy being second best. Since when does handjobs qualify as reconnecting? I get that you enjoy being a afterthought, as you never mention having intercourse with heather other than touching her pussy, and having her push you away, and tease you, I guess you have fulfilled your husband duties buy giving her children.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:32 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Seems you enjoy being second best. Since when does handjobs qualify as reconnecting? I get that you enjoy being a afterthought, as you never mention having intercourse with heather other than touching her pussy, and having her push you away, and tease you, I guess you have fulfilled your husband duties buy giving her children.
I do enjoy it actually. I won’t write about sleeping with Heather because why would anyone want to read about that? I am her cuckold and I really don’t see myself as a typical husband anymore. The more she treats me as such the better. I love it.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm

I guess you know your place, and love it I applaud you. It would be nice to know that most times you have a normal husband and wife loving relationship.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Great story, and writing. I don't know how I didn't see it before, but I'm glad I found it. Very hot! I hope you'll come back and finish it.

Is it a coincidence that you stopped posting after Norbert insulted you with his offensive post? It's a pretty common occurrence unfortunately.