In it for the long haul..

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Clueless hubby
Experienced

Re: In it for the long haul..

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:56 pm

We got to Mark’s place around seven that evening. He lived in a two story duplex in the burbs west of the city. When we worked together the lot of us would hang out here all the time. I even think Joyce came over with me a few times. No point in telling Heather about that though.
My dad’s company used to be about a mile from his place but when he expanded they moved the operation to place on the Indiana boarder. Mark and Jesse quit not long after that. I wouldn’t be surprised if they both still lived in that suburb.
The party seemed to be winding down at this point. I guess Jesse and his girl had left a half hour ago. Mark, his cousin Jay, his wife Kelly, and another couple were all that was left.
I took the case of beer we picked up and put it in the fridge. Heather had me get a fifth of absolute and cranberry mixer for her.
When I returned from the kitchen there was no sign of Heather or Mark. I set her drink down and introduced myself to the couple I didn’t know. His name was Carl and his girlfriend’s name was Sue. She went to school with Mark and Jesse.
I tried to play it cool while my girlfriend had disappeared with another man but I was having trouble focusing on the small talk. A good twenty minutes had gone by before they bobbed back down from up stairs.
Jay’s wife Kelly was the first to say anything
“Wow, That was an awful long tour of your bedroom Mark.”
I couldn’t believe it but Heather actually blushed. She regained her composure quickly though with a comeback
“He promised to show me something last night but it was a little disappointing” she quipped. Everyone busted out laughing then.
Mark playfully started tickling Heather. She was giggling and half heartedly trying to get away when she let out a loud shriek
“You pinched me!” She yelled slapping his arm as hard as she could.
“Awe did that hurt?” Mark said playfully. Heather was rubbing her ass were he had pinched her. She spotted me and turned
So her tush was facing me, Sue, and Carl.
“Look what your mean friend did to me” she pouted pulling her pants down enough to reveal the purple pinch mark.
“Wow, he really got you good.” Sue said
Mark pulled Heather down next to him on the couch apologizing. He noticed the drink I made her and presented it as a peace offering
“Hay buddy, why don’t you get me a beer. Anyone else” Mark asked his guests.
Soon I was in the kitchen making drinks for everyone. Jay and Kelly came in to the kitchen to help me. I new both of them from back in the day so we talked like old friends for awhile.
About an hour went by and they had to take off. I finally found my way back into the living room. Mark and Heather were sitting on the love seat. Heather was leaning back into Mark as they talked to Sue and Carl. Everyone including me was getting toasty when Mark passed around a bong. That set me over the edge.
I couldn’t stop staring at Heather and Mark. They looked like a couple sitting there. I was so turned on just watching them together. I was zoned out on it when I finally noticed everyone was looking at me.
Heather kicked my foot to get my attention saying “he gets like this when he smokes. Babe Sue asked you a question”
“Huh? Oh ya whats up?” I said smiling at her.
“So I don’t get it” she started off saying “Heather and you live together then what’s this about?” Waving at Heather and Mark.
This made Heather visibly uncomfortable and she moved away from Mark.
“God Sue, what the fuck does that mean?” Mark asked. Sitting up in his seat.
“I think she just wants to know if Shawn’s a fag” Carl said with a giggle.
Everyone started laughing but me. I was not happy. I ran into the kitchen not really knowing what else to do. I heard some shuffling in the living room and Heather came into the kitchen to check on me.
“You ok?” She asked softly. “That bitch is a real cunt” she said to me trying to lift my mood. “Who fucking cares what her and her fugly man think babe.”
Sticking there heads in the door Sue and Carl said they were taking off. Heather gave them a whatever kinda wave.
“Bye Shawn” they both said in unison. Giving me a limp wristed wave and laughing as they walked out of the house.
Heather started to giggle then.
“Come on! That was kinda funny baby!”
She kissed me then. A long, wet, passionate, kiss. I held her there for a minute then she pulled away slowly. Grabbing a couple beers and another drink for herself she led me back to the living room. Heather sat in the middle of the couch motioning for Mark to sit on one side and me on the other.
Mark lit his bong again sucking in a big hit. He blew it into Heather’s mouth and she turned and blew it into mine. He kissed her deeply as I rubbed her back then. We continued sharing hits while she mostly made out with Mark.
I was so worked up when Heather stood up and removed her jeans and t-shirt. Standing there in matching red bra and panties she pulled us to our feet. She got down on her knees and yanked our jeans and underwear down. Mark pulled off his shirt as well but I left mine on.
His body was all muscle. Heather ran her fingers over his abs in wonder. She looked up at me for a moment and there were a thousand unspoken words between us. I wanted her to do this. I needed her to do this. Even though in my heart I knew I couldn’t stop her if I tried.
My little dick was so hard already but Mark was still only semi hard. He was big. He looked to be a few inches longer half hard and maybe three times as thick.
Heather went to work on him with her mouth. She rarely sucked me but she seemed to love doing it for Mark. Her hand was lazily playing with me. She had to use her other hand along with her mouth to wake Mark’s cock up.
She had barely touched me and I came.
Heather just wiped her hand off on my shirt and concentrated her efforts on Mark.
He started to get kind of rough with her then. Grabbing her head and thrusting forcefully into Heathers mouth. She seemed to like it though. She held her hands up submissively letting him fuck her mouth in front of me.
Mark let out a growl and yanked Heather up to her feet. He slapped her ass hard ordering her to get up stairs. She scurried off for him.
“Look pal, wait down here for a bit and recharge. Give me some time with her”
He didn’t wait for me to answer as he turned and followed Heather up to his bed.
I sat there until the anxiety of it all started to fade. I felt so low at first but it passed. I even started to get hard again.
I crept up the steps to find Heather and Mark. The bedroom door was closed and when I turned the knob I found it was locked.
It was a pretty thin door. I could hear Heather moaning softly as the bed banged against the wall. This went on steadily for awhile then I heard a slap and Heather cried out.
“Roll over slut” Mark ordered.
She must have complied because the bed started to rock again. I could hear her moaning again. Every few seconds there would be another sharp slap and Heather would cry out. After each one she seemed to moan even loader.
“Oh, you like it rough don’t you bitch!” Mark practically shouted.
“Yesssss!” Heather screeched out. You could hear Mark spanking her ass non stop now. Each blow landing harder as Heather screamed. I couldn’t tell if she liked it or if he was hurting her at this point. I was getting ready to force my way in when he let out a load grown.
The bed slammed hard against the wall a few more times and then there was silence.
“Mmm, That was amazing Mark.” Heather purred threw the door.
“Little Shawn doesn’t fuck like that does he” Mark said playfully followed by another load slap.
“Ow! Not my tits babe! There sensitive now. I gotta pee”
I scurried into the bedroom next to Mark’s. I don’t know why I was Hiding from Heather but I just didn’t feel like looking her in the eyes. She used the upstairs bathroom and was in there for about ten minutes.
Mark didn’t get up. When Heather returned she said to Mark “ I’m gonna go check on him ok?”
“No. You’re not. That ass is mine tonight now get in here!”
“But” she almost whimpered
“Now!” Mark shouted
Heather let out a little squeak as I heard her run to the bed.
“Clean me off slut!” Mark ordered.
I could hear the sounds of her slurping on his man hood. I had to see so I creeped back up to his door. The lights were on and I could see everything from a mirror leaning against the wall without standing in the door way.
Heather’s head was buried in Mark’s crotch. She was slurping and sucking loudly and it didn’t take Mark long to become rock hard again.
He grabbed a hand full of heather’s blonde hair and slowly pulled her up. She was kissing and licking every inch of his stomach and chest as he did. When she was eye level they kissed.
“Roll over” he said softly
When she didn’t respond fast enough he grabbed her by the hair again and forced her until her back was against his chest. Mark’s mouth was on her neck sucking until he left a hickey. Heather squirmed on his large frame. She looked like a puppet as he pulled her strings.
“Put your arms up and grab the head board” Mark commanded as he sucked on heather’s ear. She didn’t hesitate. Heather had completely given her body to him. Mark reached down and pinched her nipple hard. Heather let out a yelp and let go to stop him.
Mark grabbed her hands and restrained her. He began to slap her breasts hard then over and over.
“Grab the head board” he demanded as he let go of her arms. Heather did as she was told. Mark continued to slap and pinch her chest and nipples. Heather looked like she was in tears now.
I thought it was time to stop this when Mark reached down and slammed one finger into Heather’s wet hole.
“Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!” Heather screamed and squirted all over the bed.
Mark reached down and shoved his cock into heather’s wet pussy. Her legs flailed from the sudden penetration but her hands never left the headboard.
I came again. I didn’t even realize I was touching myself. I couldn’t take anymore after that. I reached in shutting Mark’s door and went downstairs to crash on the couch. Needless to say I didn’t sleep much.
I heard the front door shut and opened my eyes. The clock on the wall said eight thirty and I forced myself up. I got up and went into the kitchen. There was a note on the table from Mark thanking me for coming by. It said there was fresh coffee and some bagels so help ourselves. He had to work and would keep in touch.
I went up stairs and Heather was splayed naked across Mark’s bed. Red marks and hickeys covered her body. She looked so fragile. I climbed in next to her wrapping her in my arms. Heather snuggled up to me like every night. We slept another four hours.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 pm

I wouldn'the care how good he fucked her, I'd never put up with an arrogant jerk like Mark treating my woman like that. That's not fucking it's abuse.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

impo64
Virgin

Unread post by impo64 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:10 am

SamWarrens wrote:I wouldn'the care how good he fucked her, I'd never put up with an arrogant jerk like Mark treating my woman like that. That's not fucking it's abuse.
I agree 100% with you. And a man that put up his woman being treated like that doesn't love her. :down:

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:13 am

Heather was up before me for once. I found her in the kitchen making breakfast. She found some eggs in Mark’s fridge and toasted a couple of bagels for us. She was wearing Mark’s shirt from the night before.
I wrapped my arms around her from behind and she leaned back into me. Her hair was damp and I could smell the soap on her skin
“Are you ok?” I asked tentatively.
Heather turned and kissed me
“More than ok” She replied
“He was pretty ruff with you.”
“Yah, he was....” she trailed off like she was lost in thought.
“Is that how you want me to be, ya know, when we do it?”
“Shawn, if you were like that we wouldn’t be here. That’s just not you” Heather was staring into my eyes as she said this. Almost like she was challenging me.
I turned away from her.
“Sometimes I need a man like Mark. Someone to take control and how did he say it last night? Put my bitch in check”
She was playing with a strand of her hair as she spoke looking like she didn’t have a care in the word.
“I mean you let me do whatever I want babe. Don’t get me wrong I love the way you spoil me, but Mark... I crave and need that sometimes from a man”
We sat down to eat and Heather devoured everything on her plate and some of mine. I wasn’t that hungry for some reason.
Heather got up to do the dishes so I reluctantly went over and helped. I mean at least Mark could do our dishes.
“So last day in the Windy City. What do you feel like doing?” I asked as I dried off a plate.
Heather was scanning the kitchen with her nose wrinkled.
“This place sure is a mess isn’t it?”
“I guess” I said with a shrug.
“Come on” She said pulling me into the living room. She pulled off Mark’s shirt and motioned for me to get undressed. I took her in as she stood naked in front of me.
Mark had left a large hickey on each side of her neck. Her c cup Sized breasts had ugly purple hickeys scattered around her hard pink nipples. The bruise from when he pinched her on her ass cheek was already turning yellow. All the red marks I had seen the previous night were gone.
I reached to cup her breasts but she pushed my hand away. Heather guided me to lay on my back on the couch. She then climbed on to of me straddling my groan.
“I saw you watching us last night” she started tease “did you like what you saw baby?”
“I’m not sure” I replied stabbing my cock into the air trying to penetrate Heather. She would lift away each time.
“What’s the matter? What are you waiting for?” She slid her slick pussy up my shaft but still evaded my thrusts.
“Take me. Grab me and fuck me like you own me. Make me your slut!”
I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and tried to bring her down on my cock. Heather slid up towards my face and away from me. She sat on my belly with my arms under her. I could of thrown her off but I didn’t want to hurt her.
Heather reached back with her hand and started to jerk me off.
“That’s what I mean. You’re just not , manly enough.”
I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Heather was absently playing with her nipple when she looked me in the eyes
“I’m gonna be here when Mark gets home. Do you understand? When I kissed him goodbye this morning I promised I would be so that’s that babe”
She stopped jerking my little dick and squeezed it really tight. She held me like that till I spoke.
“I want what ever you want. You know that Heather”
She abruptly got off of me. “Shoot, it’s already after 2! I need you to do me a favor baby. Go check us out of our room and get our stuff.”
“What, you’re not coming with?” I asked laying there with my hard on.
“Ah, no” she giggled looking down at me. “So hurry up and get back to me ok?” Heather practically pushed me out the door saying “just bring my suit case in when you get back here”
She kissed my cheek and shut the door in my face.
It was snowing out. It took me over an hour to get back to the hotel. I had to argue with the manager to get my money back for the night. He ended up just charging me a late check out fee.
In the room I cleaned my self up a bit. For some reason I was in no hurry to get back to Mark’s place. It was after six by the time I got back.
Mark’s car was in the driveway. I grabbed heather’s suitcase then knocked on the front door. Heather opened it.
“Thanks Shawn your the best ever” she said grabbing the suit case and scurrying up stairs. “Now you boys play nice” she shouted and then closed the bathroom door.
Mark was sitting on the coach watching tv. He looked up at me and waved
“I picked up some Chinese. It’s in the kitchen”
I was starving. I barley ate that morning and skipped lunch so I thanked him and went to grab some food.
The first thing I noticed was the kitchen was spotless. I stuck my head in the downstairs bathroom and it was clean as well. Heather cleaned Mark’s house. That must of been why she stayed here instead of coming with me. This just blew my mind. My stomach hurt and the room was spinning. Why would she do this for him. I mean she doesn’t even clean our place! I do!
I sat down and forced some food down. I slammed a couple of beers because that’s how my twenty something self dealt with things sometimes. Mark came in and grabbed a beer and leaned against the counter. He opened one for me and handed to me.
“He buddy, we need to talk”
I sat back as he stared at the floor trying to find the words he wanted to say
“Heather’s something else. I can’t believe how into her I am”
“ l know right” I said not being able to look him in the eyes. That seemed to annoy him a little bit but he kept his cool.
“Look, I don’t know what this is about” he said waving his hand. “But I’m not into the two dudes one girl thing. Heather’s staying here tonight. We already talked about it so a ya” he threw his arms up then.
“I mean hang out and we’ll party or whatever but you ain’t gettin any”
I sat there staring at the floor. I looked up and Mark was watching with his arms folded.
“Ok” he said nodding his head at me like I was dense.
“Ok” I croaked out
Just then Heather came down the stairs. She looked incredible! She had her blonde hair in pig tails and had applied a light touch of make up. I had bought her a white see threw baby doll with matching lace panties for Christmas and she had it on. A pair of white lace socks covered her dainty feet.
She walked right up to Mark and kissed him on the lips. He put his arms around and she asked “did you guys talk!”
“Yep” he said taking a pull off his beer.
She finally acknowledged me and asked “so your ok then?”
I just nodded my head and I could so how relieved she looked. Mark took her hand and led her into the living room and told me to grab some beers. I came in and Heather was sitting on his lap on the love seat absently rubbing his chest.
We pretty much followed the same routine as the night before. We passed the bong around and before long I was pretty wrecked.
Heather was in heat for Mark by now. She was trying to undo his pants but he stopped her.
“Stand up” he told her and she did.
“I got to ask you something bud. Did you fuck Heather after I went to work today?”
“What?” I answered in disbelief. Like, really?
“Don’t play with me Shawn. You heard me” he said in an even tone
“No, why?” I asked
He smiled and patted heather’s ass
“Good girl” he said to her. That made her smile. “Now go upstairs and get in bed. I got talk to Shawn for a minute.”
“Ok baby” Heather bent down giving Mark a long wet kiss before scampering upstairs. When she passed me she had a smirk on her pretty face. And she winked at me.
Mark started to speak to me then.
“There’s a hotel about a half a mile away. I made Heather call and reserve a room for you.” He handed me a piece of paper with the address.
“Ya I don’t want you creeping around while I’m in bed like last night”
He showed me to the door and told me Heather would call me in the morning.
I picked her up the next morning and we drove the five hours home. We reassured each other that what happened was a mutual thing. Neither of us new what we were doing back then. We would go over it again and again in bed making for some of the best sex I ever had. We fought about it too.
We were married a year later in Vegas. Things calmed way down after our first kid. It reverted to fantasy for the most part. I discovered cuckold porn and the more down the rabbit hole I went the more I wanted my Heather back.
About five years ago now we had an open and honest conversation about it again. I found out Heather missed it just as much as I did.
Things started to heat up again.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 pm

This is the best story in ages, can't wait to hear more, thank you

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:17 pm

impo64 wrote:
SamWarrens wrote:I wouldn'the care how good he fucked her, I'd never put up with an arrogant jerk like Mark treating my woman like that. That's not fucking it's abuse.
I agree 100% with you. And a man that put up his woman being treated like that doesn't love her. :down:
Sorry if my story isn’t your cup of tea. Thanks for giving it a read though.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Clueless Hubby;
Your story was fine. I was objecting to the character in the story. You wrote him as an arrogant, abusive jerk. You could have written him as arrogant and as assertive and that would have been fine. The story was not improved by his violent abuse of the Heather character.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:30 am

This story gets better and better, some will have issues like my story when my wife started working in a brothel (legal in the civilized world), but whatever, please do continue

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:18 am

SamWarrens wrote:Clueless Hubby;
Your story was fine. I was objecting to the character in the story. You wrote him as an arrogant, abusive jerk. You could have written him as arrogant and as assertive and that would have been fine. The story was not improved by his violent abuse of the Heather character.
I get what you’re saying. Thanks for the feedback.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:18 am

. A new us

It was after three am when the party bus dropped me off. The Bachelor party was a lot of fun but I drank way too much. I stripped naked stumbling my way to our bedroom. Heather’s reading lamp was on but her back was to me.
She was trying to pretend she was asleep. She didn’t want to deal with my drunk ass but I wasn’t going to waste the liquid courage I had.
Let’s back up a bit
Pretty much the moment we had our first child Heather threw herself into being a mom. It may have been because she had such a rocky childhood or just the fact that she loved being a mom but our sex life took a backseat. I guess if we started off as the average couple we would have been normal. The once or twice a week quickies parents get to have and all. We didn’t start off that way though. I really missed the way we were.
the internet became a real thing and I started to find like minded people. People who told there stories and shared there desires. I learned I was a cuckold and I loved it.
I would share my desires with Heather but she just wasn’t feeling it anymore. I would even buy condoms and put them in her purse. She never said anything to me about them but she never used them either.
Time passed and things changed again. The kids were busy and didn’t need us as much anymore. Heather joined a gym. She worked hard and started to dress to show it off. Other men noticed and she liked it.
She also went back to school. She had been working on her masters when we got married but stopped. Now she wanted to finish it.
Heather had a class one night and I was home alone. I noticed her laptop had been left open and I couldn’t resist. The first thing I checked was her browser history. I couldn’t believe what I found. Heather had joined a dating site for people who wanted to have an affair. I quickly found her profile page. If I remember correctly she had written she was looking for more adventure in her life. Some one fit who enjoyed new things. There were a few pics of her as well. One in a short skirt she looked really hot in. Another in a little black dress that I actually took when we went out with some friends. There was one more of her in little booty shorts and a sporty top at the Gym.
I found an email Address I didn’t know she used and she hadn’t deleted a single email from it. From what I could gather she had gone on about four dates with different men at this point and that’s where she actually was that night.
I then found some more pics of her in actual lingerie. I sent them to my phone and sat there wondering how to handle this. I mean I loved that she wanted to explore outside of the marriage but I hated she was doing it behind my back. Actually I loved the fact she was doing anything I was just concerned that she wanted to leave me.
I closed everything up. Heather was supposed to be home any minute when I received a text that read
Going to get a drink with the girls, be home later. Love you
That did it. I pulled up the pics I stole letting my brain run wild and masturbated. She got home around twelve and jumped right in the shower. I acted as if everything was normal.

So the night of the Bachelor party she was pretending to be asleep. I reached over and clumsily turned her to face me
“Not tonight Shawn. I’m not giving you any because you’re all worked up about some stripper. Go jerk it if you need to” she said with a little venom.
“No bae, I just want to show um you something” I’m sure I slurred.
“I found these on the internet” I said.
First I pulled up the three profile pics. She was very quiet. She was waiting to see what else I had. Then I showed her the lingerie pics.
Heather tried to take my phone out of my hands but had no luck. I then showed her a screen shot I took of the email about her date she had earlier in the week.
“So who’s Michael and did you to love birds have fun tonight”. I never would have said something like that to her sober.
“Can we talk about this tomorrow?” Heather said softly.
“Did you fuck him?” I slurred out
“No, actually he was not my type at all. To much like you. Go to sleep we will talk later!” She practically shouted.
“I guess. You’re the boss right, whatever” that’s all I remember from that night.
We didn’t talk until the next Saturday. I was just in no shape for anything after the party and the work week turned out to be a long one. Heather and I went to this little bar we frequented and after a stiff one she started talking
“I knew you’d go threw my lap top. That’s why I left it open” she said coyly.
“We could of just talked about it. You know I won’t get mad or anything Heather”I was trying to play it like I had some control of things but she quickly put me in my place
“Discuss it with you? No that’s not how this works babe” she said with a little contempt.
“I’m telling you now how this is gonna go. You’ve said to me over and over again that I could do what I want so I am. I’m gonna date other men. I might have sex with them.” She paused to gage my reaction. When I just stared at my hands on the table she continued.
“This might hurt Shawn but I’m looking for a steady thing. Someone to actually date and hang out with. Not just a fuck buddy”
She took my hands in hers and the second I looked her in the eyes I knew I wanted this too.
“We’re just older now and we have a lot to lose. I think it would be safer if I just had like a boyfriend or something. I hope you understand” she said softly
I had missed this so much. I was afraid I would sound to anxious so I forced myself to pause before I spoke. She took this to mean I wasn’t on board
“Shit Shawn, you’ve been telling me you wanted this forever now. All the stories you send me and the condoms. I mean what the fuck!” She threw her hands up
“I was just taking it in!’ I blurted out with a laugh.
“You better be” She said with a fake pout.
“I have to at least act like I want you all to myself don’t I?”
“No, you don’t.”
The waitress came up with one more round. She gave me a funny look and I know she heard us. Oh well I thought as the idea of her knowing what me and Heather were into made me hard.
We finished our drinks and Heather said she wanted to go home and talk more. The kids were gone for the night so I was hoping to get lucky too.
As soon as we got back we went straight to the bedroom. Heather dropped to her knees and yanked my pants down. She pulled out my already hard prick and swallowed it. I felt her tongue snake out and lick across my balls. It was amazing but she only did it once. One suck and one lick. Heather stood up and pushed me down on the bed moving her sopping pussy above my lips. Something had her worked up that’s for sure. I always feel lucky when she sits on my face so I really go at it for her. Mostly concentrating on her clit while she grinds down against my chin. Heather was soon squirming as her cum ran down my cheeks.
She slid down my chest and tried to ride my cock. When she got to into it I would pop out. I could tell she wanted to cum again but couldn’t with my little prick slipping out constantly. This had happened so many times over the years. Before she could become to frustrated I flipped her over and pulled her legs up to get better penetration and actually made her cum again right after I did.
I rolled off her but Heather wasn’t done yet. She slipped her hands between her legs squirming on her fingers. She started asking me questions
“Tell me”
“You’re so fucking sexy babe” I said like a dummy.
“No! Tell me you want me to!”
“I want you to baby”
“Damn it Shawn! Tell me!”
“I want you to find another man” I said
“I want you to take another lover. I want you to let him fuck you.”
She came again. She looked at me dreamily. She had a smile on her face as she looked me over from head to toe.
“Mmmmmm” she sighed when she notice my dick was hard again.
“Awe the little guy needs some attention huh?” She teased as she grabbed the head of my cock with her finger and thumb. She held it that way like she didn’t really want to touch it and teased me some more
“All those stories I read I would wonder what parts were your favorite.” Heather started to slowly jerk me with her finger and thumb then.
“Do you want to know what my favorite parts were?”
“Yah” I said with desire
“Obviously I liked the other men and all but I also liked it when the wife made fun of their loser husbands. All those little pee pees. I felt sorry for those women”
She continued a moment later
“I just really understood how they felt you know? I mean look at you.”
She started to rub my balls then.
“Tell me what you want Shawn”
I was so close to coming again
“I want you to rub it in my face. I want you to humiliate me in public like you used to. I want you to need a real man, oooooh”
I came right then. She wasn’t even touching my dick. Just my balls.
Heather seemed pleased. She patted me on the head like I was a child.
“Well that’s that. Good night” she rolled over and went to sleep.
I laid there for a minute. My emotions in turmoil.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks for the update, it just gets hotter! Can't wait to hear the next developments

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Heather was definitely becoming a different woman. Not only did she continue to date but she started to read up on the lifestyle. She bought books on her kindle about being a hotwife. She would search out articles and ask about what parts of all of this turns me on.
After a few months of talking we seemed to understand each others desires more.

She really didn’t say much about her dates. I don’t think she meeting anyone who really did it for her. She did become more flirtatious in everyday life though.
Once at the grocery store she gave a man in line in front of us her number. They talked and flirted while I stood there and watched. He had his phone in his hand and Heather took it and put her number in.
When we got to the car she reached over to see if I was hard.
“So that’s the kind of stuff my little cuckold likes” she giggled.
Heather told me she labeled the contact in his phone
“Hottie from the store”

She came home from work and slid up behind me while I was making dinner. Since we opened all this up I was doing more and more around the house. Heather says that’s the way it should be and I’m not going to argue. She still won’t let me do her laundry though.
“I met someone today. His name is Tom and we’re going out Saturday.” She said with her arms around me. One of our kids came in the kitchen then so I had to get the details later.
After I did the dishes that night and folded the towels I sat down on the other end of the couch she was laying on and started to rub her feet. This was becoming our nightly ritual. I had to know what was going on
“Well, are you going to fill me in?” I asked her.
Heather gave me a long look then began
“A new company moved into our office building about a month ago and he works there. I had seen him around the building from time to time and he’s always checking me out” she paused to gage my reaction. I just looked at her feet in my lap waiting
“When I went to leave work yesterday he happened to be parked next to me. We made small talk about the area and I gave him some tips on places to eat. He asked me to show him one today and I did”
I blurted out “so you went out with him today?”
“Hush or I won’t tell you”she said sternly.
“Anyways, he seems nice and when he asked me out at lunch I said yes”
“Does he know you’re married” I asked
“Yes he does. No more questions, rub”
She pointed at her feet.
Saturday night Heather came out of the bedroom in a pair of cut off shorts and tight t-shirt. The shorts barley covered her ass. She also had on a short cuff pair of leather boots. I looked at her quizzically.
“I guess he owns a motorcycle and he wants to take me for a ride” she said teasingly.
“Try not to wait up” and she was gone.
I tried to keep my mind off of my wife but I think you already know how that goes. It was around eleven that night when my cell phone rang.
“Hello”
“Hey babe how’s your night going?” Heather asked quietly.
“Ok. Are you ok?”
Yah, I’m having a great time with Tom. I’ll tell you more later but listen, um, he wants to talk to you”
“What?” I replied mortified.
“Hold on” Heather said as I heard some shuffling
“Shawn right? Hay man it’s Tom. Heather says good things about you buddy”
“Ahh, you too” I responded like an idiot.
“Hold on a second Shawn I’m in the store”
“So I’m gonna take Heather back to my place for a little party but I need your help”
I was speechless. My help?! What the fuck does that mean.
He started to laugh and said “I’m not gonna ask anything crazy big guy, geez. I just need to know what she likes to drink is all”
“Oh, vodka and cranberry. Not the cheep stuff it gives her a headache” I mumbled out.
“Good to know sir. Oh and I’m gonna hang on to her phone for awhile so we’re not interrupted. Thanks buddy!”
Click
I couldn’t help myself. I held off all night but I had to masturbate after that.
I did doze off for a few. Heather woke me up climbing into bed.

I rolled over and kissed her. I could smell him on her. It was a combination of sweat, cologne, and something else I couldn’t place. I’ve come to learn it’s his saliva. It drove me mad with lust. I was surprised how receptive she was to me. I kissed down her neck working my way down.
Heather started to tell me about her night.
“I haven’t had a night like tonight in ages Shawn. Oh my god does he know what a girl wants.” She was squirming as I kissed around her belly.
“As soon as I got their we got on his bike. We road for an hour non stop. I got to feel his well toned body and I couldn’t keep my hands to myself by the time we stopped. He is so bold. He actually placed my hand on his big cock while he drove us around Shawn. Oh and trust me it’s really big”
I was between her legs now. I could taste the latex from a condom.
“He pulled into a state park and road to a secluded spot. He had obviously been there before. Shawn he pulled me off the bike and kissed me hard. He’s such a good kisser babe. After a few minutes of this he ordered me to take off my shorts. We had hardly spoken yet!”
“I did it though. I wanted him and he knew it. He bent me over his bike and took me baby. Right there in the park” she stopped talking as I worked my tongue on her clit. After a few minutes she pulled me up and I slid into her. The feeling was amazing. I expected her to be loose but she wasn’t at all. Her insides felt warm and swollen. I could tell she was sore so I went slow and she continued.
“After he was done with me he took my panties and hung them from his handle bars. I wrapped my arms around him as he drove to this little Mexican place by his house. We got off his bike and he left my tiny thong dangling like an old bandana.”
I couldn’t take anymore. I thrust into heather and released. She didn’t seem to get to much out of it unfortunately.
After a moment she asked if I wanted to hear more. I was pretty spent and I know she was as well. Heather cuddled next to me and we slept till noon.
As usual I woke up before her. I laid next to her for awhile taking it all in. I started to think about how many dates she went on before she met someone she was into. She was definitely looking for something specific. I guess she found it.
I was hard again but I didn’t want to disturb her. She looked so beautiful laying next to me. I loved her more than ever right then.
“Do you want to hear the rest?” She was looking at me with that wonderful smile of hers. I hadn’t noticed her eyes open.
“Yes”
“We talked and got to know each other. He’s very charming but demanding as well. He ordered for me which was odd. He actually wouldn’t let the waitress talk to me at all. He talked for me.”
She seen my erection and started to play with it.
“After he talked to you he made me text him your number. Then he took my phone away from me and shut it off. It’s strange but I really liked that. I liked that he wanted me to only pay attention to him”
She was rubbing her middle finger up and down the bottom of my shaft as she spoke now.
“We went back to his place and never even had a drink. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Shawn I never came so much in my life. I don’t know if it’s because I’m older or what but god that man” she trailed off then
“In between we talked. He asked about you some more. I told him at the restaurant you were ok with me dating. He got me to tell him about some of the stuff we are into. He asked a lot of questions about that”
I was close now and Heather could tell
“I fell asleep for about an hour in his arms. When I woke up He made love to me. I had the longest orgasm while he kissed me threw it”
I came then. That was the most gut wrenching thing I ever heard and I loved it.
“Oh, he told me he’s gonna call you today so try to answer it ok” she jumped out of bed and turned on the shower.
My phone rang around seven that night and it was Tom
“Hello”
“Hey Shawn it’s Tom. Glad you answered. I had a talk with that wife of yours last night and she told me your cool with me, well to put it plainly, fucking her”
I sat there with my mouth hanging open. I knew he wanted an answer
“Hey you still there big guy”
“Ya, sorry about that. Um, yah I guess so”
Tom was quiet for second before he spoke
“Look bud. I need to know where you stand with this. I want you to tell me your cool with me fucking Heather”
I paused. She was sitting next to me watching me on the couch. I think she knew it was him
“ yes I’m OK with you fucking my wife”
Heather’s mouth fell open in disbelief when she heard me.
“Good, To show me we understand each other I want you to pick out a sundress for Heather to wear to work tomorrow. Something nice. I like my girl to look good you know. Talk to you later buddy” he hung up before I could say goodbye.
Heather just shook her head in disbelief.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 pm

pwsub wrote:Thanks for the update, it just gets hotter! Can't wait to hear the next developments
Thanks. I think your the only one at this point. I’m enjoying doing it so I shall continue!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Not the only one reading. It's a good story.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Keep it coming. Enjoying your story

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:41 am

Very nice. Cant wait for the updates!

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Looking and checking for that next update, bit like waiting for your next fix !

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:19 am

My phone buzzed when Heather sent me a text that read. Look what Tom sent me! They’re beautiful !!
There was a picture attached of a Bouquet of roses on her desk at work. You could read the card which said I had a great time Saturday, hope you did too.
There wasn’t a name attached. A moment later I got another text from her.
All the girls are so jealous. That bitch Mishelle is fuming! Gotta go, talk to you tonight
I just sat there staring at my phone. I felt like I got punched in the gut again but I wanted more as well. I texted her back wanting to know if she’d talked to Tom.
Nothing..
After about an hour I tried calling Heather but she didn’t answer. A couple of minutes later my phone rang. It was Tom’s number.
“Hello”
“Hey hun it’s me. Forgot my phone in the office but I just wanted to call and let you know we’re headed to lunch”
“Oh, ok” I replied a little surprised.
Heather continued “Tom told me to call and let you know that I was safe in his care. His words not mine” she giggled.
“I’ll see you tonight, love ya”
“Love you more” I said but I think she already hung up.
Damn, this really got to me. The thought of her coworkers finding out about this was more than I could take. I had to go in the restroom and masturbate. When I seen Heather that night I told her how I reacted to the things that happened that day. My reaction seemed to excite her and she let me finger her to orgasm while she talked about Tom. She went to lunch with Tom everyday that first week. Heather said he didn’t let her bring her phone when she was with him. As a matter of fact she wouldn’t reply to my texts all day either.
That next weekend we had family plans so this whole thing was put on the back burner. I guess Tom really didn’t like that.
Sunday night I got another text from Tom ,
I really missed my girl this weekend. I want her to wear her shortest skirt and highest heals tomarrow. No panties either
T
What the fuck does that mean I thought? I showed the text to Heather. She smiled as she read it.
“Did he text you first?” I asked. She didn’t answer me though
“Well it sure feels nice to be wanted. Get that black skirt I wore to your company Christmas party last winter. The one everyone complemented me in”
It was short all right. It barely came to the tips of her fingers. I got her high wedges as well. Not heels but still very sexy. Heather approved.
The next morning Heather came down my jaw hit the floor. I wasn’t entirely sure this outfit was work appropriate but I wasn’t thinking straight and neither was she. You could see the bumps from the stocking tops underneath her skirt but there were no panties lines. She had on a loose white blouse with a short jacket on top. She swapped the shoes for stilettos as well. I guess they didn’t look right with the stockings.
I followed Heather to her car like a puppy. She made sure to flash me her bare pussy as she got in. She blew me a goodbye kiss and was off.
I didn’t hear from either of them the rest of the day.
That night I made one of Heather’s favorite meals. The kids had some after school stuff and wouldn’t show up at home till after nine. Heather got home two hours later than normal.
I sat down to eat after she was settled at the table and asked about her day. She told me the usual stuff about all the office gossip. That’s not what I meant and she knew it.
After cleaning the table and doing the dishes I sat down at the other end of the couch. Reaching for Heather’s feet I started on her nightly foot rub. I was really enjoying this with her stockings on.
“So I think we need to discuss some things” Heather started to my surprise.
“Me too.” She gave me a withering look then. A look that said to hold my thoughts until she was finished.
“I’m really glad we’re doing this hun and Tom wants it to go a bit farther. He wants to be the one to tell you what our plans are from here on out or whatever”
Heather was watching me as she spoke. She wanted to see my reaction. Thinking back I don’t think I really understood where this would end up taking me and my wife.
“Ok” I said slowly. “Do you mean he wants to ask my permission or...”
“ no not quite.. I told him after we talked you would call him”
“This is all very vague Heather. I’m kinda nervous about this”
She gave me another stern look then. waiting to find her words she spoke evenly,
“Shawn you’ve been wanting this for years now. If you back out then we’re done with it. I mean for good. I don’t want you bringing it up again”
I took a deep breath
“Ok, ok I’ll call him”
Heather got up and went in the kitchen. She brought back my phone. I try to leave it in the other room when I get home from work. It can be very distracting. She stood over me waiting for me to call Tom. He picked up on the first ring.
“Hey Shawn, I was just wondering if you’d actually call. I’m glad you did”
“Um, me too” I didn’t know what else to say.
“Look. There’s this little bar about ten minutes from your house. Get heather’s shoes and coat. I want to see you there in twenty” he hung up the phone.
Heather had her eye brows raised looking down at me. She knew this was coming. She gave me the address of the bar.
I got up, put on my shoes and coat. Then helped Heather into hers..We arrived at the bar five minutes early.
Tom was there waiting for us. Heather spotted him in a booth towards the back.
He stood as we approached. He was in a tight polo shirt and jeans. Standing six feet you could tell he kept in shape. His brown hair matches is intense gave.
Heather walked up to him and he kissed her. She then slid into the booth and Tom sat next to her. I was directed to sit across from them. A waitress got us something to drink. Tom draped his arm over my wife’s shoulder. This made her slide closer to him.
“Thanks for bringing my girl up to seem me buddy. I know that must be hard for you to do” Tom said. He was giving me an intense gave. I just looked down at the table.
“Look, I get it. Heather’s a strong woman and she’s come to realize she needs a strong man. You’ve accepted. Hell you may even like it” Tom leaned forward to get me to look up at him.
“The fact is, I don’t care. She’s calling the shots as far as you’re concerned. We’ve already discussed how we’re moving forward. Understand”
“Oh, yah I guess” I stammered.
Tom stood up then saying “babe, go freshen up. I need a moment alone with your husband”
Heather slid out of the booth. As she turned Tom slapped her hard on the ass. She let out a yelp as she scurried away in her heels.
Tom turned back to address me
“Man, you must be crazy to share that. To each their own I guess, so to the point”
The waitress came to check on us before he continued
“Heather told me you barely know the people in her office, is that right”
“I guess. accept for her best friend Mishelle I haven’t met any of them”
(Mishelle is the same woman she called a bitch. That’s just the way they are together)
Tom continued “Mishelle already knows what’s going on so no problem there. Let me get to the point. We’re going to make our relationship public at her work. Heather wants it that way”
I didn’t know what to say. Heather never has me come to work functions. Even her companies Christmas party’s were staff only but still this was very risky. I was shocked about Mishelle knowing. I even felt a little betrayed.
I had been to her office building before. It wasn’t very large, maybe room for a couple of smaller businesses on each of its three floors. Heather’s company took up the entire third floor and part of the second.
I imagined that if they weren’t discrete everyone would know within days that work there. I felt like I was falling threw the floor. Why wasn’t Heather telling me this? It was overwhelming to say the least.
“Why don’t you go home and get your head around it pal. I’ll follow with Heather in a few. I know the kids are gonna be there so I won’t come in or anything”
Just then Heather saddled up to the table. She looked stunning as usual. She had a concerned look when she saw my face and started to say something but Tom stopped her
“Don’t do that baby, he’s fine. I bet if you checked he’s got a stiffy.”
I could feel my face flush at that. I started to get up to leave but before I could he said one final thing.
“If you’re not ok with all this don’t worry, you will be eventually” that made Heather giggle. She kissed me on the cheek saying I love you and I walked out.
The kids were off doing there thing in different rooms. They hardly noticed I was home until I yelled at them to pick up all the stuff they dumped on the floor when they came in. They disappeared as soon as they were done again.
Heather showed up about an hour later. I heard them pull up and I opened the front door for her. After I closed it she hugged me close. I could smell him on her. She kissed me then...
“Are we ok?” She asked shyly
My heart melted looking into those eyes. All the years together and I still was lost in them.
“Yah, we are” I breathed out. “It’s hard to admit but I’m getting off on this so far”
“Are you sure? It’s gonna get harder before long. If we stop now it’s ok Shawn”
She was truly concerned.
“You like it right?” I said. Suddenly overwhelmed with the feeling that she was doing something she didn’t want to. That’s the last thing I wanted.
Heather got that little grin I was coming to know so well. “I, fucking, love it”
She actually took me hand and placed it up her skirt. She was gaping open and soaked. I practically dragged her upstairs.
Dropping my pants I shoved my cock all the way into my wife. I could see wet spots at the top of her stockings. I could also feel that slight sticky feeling from the inside of her thighs where she had came and it dried.
Heather started to giggle as I thrust in to her. My little member couldn’t even feel her insides
“Put it in baby, I want to feel you” she laughed looking down. In mock surprise she continued “Oh , you are in?” Covering her mouth in pretend shock.
Heather moved her hips around until I slipped out of her. She then made me roll over so my cock was wedged between her clit and my stomach. I could feel where her pubic hair was growing back in and it hurt a little. That didn’t stop her from grinding down on me. She let out a low moan and began to talk again,
“I don’t want you calling me at work anymore Shawn. Do you know why?”
She ground down on me harder and I was getting rubbed raw “yes” I grunted
“Say it!” She hissed back
“Because your Tom’s girl. You belong to him at work” I moaned
“Yes!” She squealed out as she came.
Heather rolled off of me spent. I was still hard. She reached over and grabbed a couple of tissues and handed them to me.
“From now on while I’m at work you’re going to need to call Tom to find out what’s going on. Finish up quietly I need to get some sleep”
She kissed me, said goodnight, and rolled over and went to sleep.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:07 am

Very much in the fashion of xleglover, despise Shawn for his weakness but that is the point, is it not.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:01 pm

This just gets hotter and hotter, thank you

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:14 pm

I quickly learned the kind of man Tom was. He was the boss. If he wanted something he got it.
That First Monday morning I had to see how serious they were about the phone rule. I sent Heather a simple good morning! I love you text. About twenty minutes later I got a call from Tom.
“Hay Shawn, I’m out in the parking lot at your work. Can you come out here a second.” Click.
I looked out my office window and he was standing in front of his pick up looking up at me.
He waved.
I was freaking out. I could not have this at my work. I wasn’t really concerned with anything physical as much as I was my coworkers finding out about all this. I practically ran out to see what the hell he was doing there.
I tried to play it cool as I approached him. I noticed he was holding up something for me. It was heather’s phone.
Tom spoke first.
“I’m a little confused Shawn. Heather told me you like this little game we’re playing, but you don’t act like it. I mean she told you, not me, your wife Heather told you not to call or text her at work. Go threw me. What was the first thing you did then?”
I was dumb founded. The balls on this guy, but I also wanted him to quiet down. I mean anyone could come out and hear us you know?
“I thought it was just pillow talk, I’m not sure what to say Tom”
“You’re supposed to apologize for bothering my girl at work” Tom yelled.
This cowed me. I immediately blurted out “I’m sorry Tom, it won’t happen again.”
He calmed right down saying
“Ok then. Since I knew you’d pull some shit like this I took her phone this morning.
To show I’m a good guy I’ll relay the text you sent her.”
“Thanks, I appreciate it” I murmured.
Tom shook my hand and said he had get back. As he drove off I just stood there wondering where this was going.
About an hour later I got a text from Tom
Gave my girl your message. She says like wise. Ttyl

Heather didn’t mention what had happened with Tom that night. I tried to talk to her about it but she shut me down.
“I’m not talking to you about this. You apologized and that’s good enough this time. Just don’t do it again”
I laid there awake that night wondering how I felt about all this. I felt ashamed and embarrassed. It was getting harder to look Heather in the eye. Although at every opportunity to tell her my fantasies over the last year this is what I described. I wanted a better man for my wife.
I wanted her to take even more control of our marriage.
I wanted to be the beta as they say.
And I wanted to be humiliated publicly. I had told her that late at night dozens of times. Now she was doing it. I was aroused constantly and I liked it.
I made a commitment to myself that night. I would accept whatever they chose for us.
At that moment I couldn’t wait for more.

I didn’t try to contact Heather or Tom the next couple of days. I used to text her every day but I just figured that was done with. When Heather got home Thursday she seemed to be in a bad mood. After I finished up my house work I sat down next to her. She pulled her feet away from me though.
“Did I do something to upset you?” I asked cautiously.
She gave me a long look before replying
“So what? You don’t want anything to do with me Now is that it?”
I was speechless. Not knowing where this was coming from I just said “of course I do. I don’t know what you mean”
“You haven’t tried to text or call me in two days Shawn! So what we start this and you don’t want nothing to do with me?” She was really pissed
“ I, I, don’t know what to say” I stammered.
“I even checked Tom’s phone to see. There was nothing from you”
“I didn’t think you wanted to be bothered. I thought that’s what you wanted” I said
“Why would I want that? Your my husband Shawn. This is just me cheating on you if you’re not a part of it. You don’t even ask about anything when I get home. I only want this if it’s all three of us involved. I told Tom that and now I’m telling you” she waited for me to respond.
“So, you want me to text you?” I said clueless.
“No. I want you to go threw Tom. I want you to have to ask him about me.” She reached over and started to rub my cock threw my pants as she spoke
“I want you to be reminded of who’s girl I am during the day, understand”
I let out a groan as she rubbed me harder
“You want that as well don’t you hun. Knowing you have to go threw a man like Tod just to talk to me is so hot!”
I was close now and she knew it
“God, I’m getting wet just thinking about him. I want you to call and beg him to take me out Saturday. Do it at work at your desk. The thought of someone hearing, I know you’d love that wouldn’t you”
I came right in my pants. I got the message load and clear.
The next morning I texted Tom after I got to work. I had a hard time wording it. I was telling my wife’s boyfriend to let her know I love her. Strange
Could you please tell Heather I said good morning and that I love her, thanks.
Tom texted me right back
What no good morning for me? I’ll let her know. I need you to call me in about an hour.
I was nervous to call him. I always am, but an hour later on the nose I called him
“Shawn, how’s your day going”
“Good, hey while I got you on phone I need to ask you something if I could” I said like I was talking to a client.
“Wow, you must be in the office buddy. Let me say something first and then if I have the time I’ll hear you out. Fair enough?”
Before I could reply Tom continued
“Heather was in kind of a bad mood yesterday. She wasn’t as, how do you say, fun at lunch. When I told you texted this morning while I was visiting at her desk she kinda explained it to me. I don’t get it but I don’t halve to. Don’t let it happen again”
“You go and see her at her desk?” I asked quietly
“Of course” he stated confidently “Heather likes it when I make her office friends jealous. As a matter of fact I brought her a little teddy bear today. When she saw it she gave me a big old kiss”
I just sat there in silence.
He continued
“As a matter of fact her friend Mishelle was standing there when I gave it to her. She asked me if I had any friends I could set her up with. I told her you. They got a laugh out of that one.”
After he was done cracking himself up he asked what I needed from him.
“I just wanted to ask if you would please take Heather out Saturday”
“Oh, you can do better than that can’t you? I mean Heather said you were gonna beg”
I darted to the men’s room, checked under the stalls then locked the door. My hart was racing
“Please Tom, take my wife out Saturday. I can’t take care of her like you do. I’m begging you. She deserves it”
I could hear laughter on the other end.
“Ok, geez, you sound pathetic! I’ll tell you what, go get her something nice to wear on your lunch today. Better yet call me when your at whatever lingerie store you go to. Talk to you then” click
I was nervous standing in front of lovers lane. I called Tom and was pleasantly surprised when Heather answered.
“Hey baby! I can’t believe Tom is going to make you get me something for tomarrow night. Isn’t he thoughtful?”
“Yes he sure is.” I said rolling my eyes
In a stern voice she said “No attitude Mister! Now I’m giving you permission to call me. When you do put it on speaker and keep it in your hand so we can hear you. Got it?”
I heard some rustling then Tom’s voice
“Hey Shawn. Go pick out three outfits. All of them in white. When you have three you like send me pics and I’ll tell you which one to buy.”
Easy enough I thought. I was wrong.
“If the sales clerk asks why you’re getting this I want you to tell her the truth. Remember we will be listening”
Fuck! Now I was a nervous wreck. My hands were shaking as I called Heather’s phone. I placed her on mute so she could hear me but I couldn’t hear them. I walked in with it in my hand.
The place was kind of busy. I found the lingerie section right away. Heather had me come in here a few times before so I kinda knew where to look. I found three that I liked. The problem was they weren’t in white.
A voice startled me,
“Can I help you sir?” I turned to see a twenty something woman with a name tag staring at me patiently.
“Um, ya I like these three but I need to see them in white”
“No problem, I just need her size. For your wife or girlfriend?” I told her my wife and gave her Heather’s size. Yes I know my wife’s size. If your girl works out a lot she will tell you. Over and over again. I say this with love of course.
“Oh, ok, is it a special occasion for you guys?” The woman asked absently as she found what I needed in a drawer under the mannikins.
“No not really” I had thought about what to say before hand. They always ask. Why couldn’t this be the one time..
“I’m getting it so she can wear it for her new boyfriend. He’s making me get this for him to give to her.”
I saw her back stiffen. She didn’t say anything though. She laid the outfits on a table. She had a look of contempt as she asked me “cash or credit”
“Um can you give me a minute. I’m not sure I want all three”
“Whatever” she mumbled brushing past me to help someone else. I had to hang up to send the pics. I sent them to Tom’s phone and he texted me back
The corset. Don’t forget stockings.
I called Heather back and put her back on speaker. I found some stockings I knew Heather would love and proceeded to the register. There were three women up there and they were openly pointing and giggling at me.
I thought I was gonna die as they rang me up. I picked up the bag and when I turned one of them said
“Sir, are you sure you don’t need some panties for yourself? I know we have your size”
They busted out laughing and I ran out of the store.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:21 pm

That would of been one tough shopping trip, but hey, she has to look good for her man, did you get to see her in them, or Tom first?

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:22 pm

I wrote almost an entire chapter but I scrapped it. It was just getting to far from the truth.
Whenever I tell Heather about things that turn me on that’s happened with us she says I exaggerate, but not by much...I’ll post soon.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:35 pm

After I got back to work Tom texted me. He told me to bring his present by his office when I got off that afternoon. I was usually done for the day around three.
He told me to have it wrapped up before I came by.
I stopped at a little store after work. The ladies at the store put my wife’s new corset in a box so I bought some shiny red paper to wrap it. I also bought pink ribbon and a bow. Heather would love it.
I pulled into the parking lot of Heather’s place of employment. I got in the backseat to wrap her gift. The whole day had me so worked up. I never in a million years would of thought any of this would happen. By the time I finished it I had started to leak pre-cum out of my painfully hard prick I was so turned on. I had to will myself to settle down before I got out of the car.
There wasn’t anyone around as I walked into the building carrying the obvious present under my arm.
Tom’s office was small. I found out it was just him and his partner. Most of the time he was there alone. His partner Eaton was on different job sights taking care of clients and checking on work being done.
I walked in and Tom shook my hand.
“Shawn, have a seat and I’ll text that wife of yours. Oh, let me have that”
He took the present and set it on a table behind his desk. He took a phone call while we waited for Heather. She walked in about ten minutes later.
She grazed my arm with her hand as she made her way to Tom’s desk and whispered “hi”
I watched her as she walked around his large desk to stand next to him. Heather was wearing a black pencil skirt with a red puffy loose fitting top. Her black boots and red lip stick topped it off.
This was one of the moments when I realized how often over the years I took this woman for granted. One thing for certain has happened since becoming her cuck, I appreciate her more than ever.
Tom hung up the phone and Heather let out a squeak as he pulled her into his lap.
She smiled as he bent to kiss her. They started slowly but before long I could see there tongues at work. I think they forgot I was even there.
Finally Tom broke the kiss teasing Heather by saying
“Get off me girl, your little hubby’s gonna wet him self if you keep it up”
She stood straightening herself. She slapped him lightly on the arm telling him to “behave yourself”
Tom reached into his desk and pulled out a card. He then stood up and grabbed the present and handed them to Heather. She opened and read the card first.
“Lunch has become my favorite meal. I can’t wait until the next one”
“Signed, your man, T”
She looked him in the eyes and then kissed him tenderly. She pulled away and started to bounce up and down
“Now the gift! Girls love presents!”
Heather yanked off the ribbon and tore through the wrapping paper. Not giving them a second thought. When she opened the box her eyes lit up. Holding up the corset she gasped,
“Baby it’s beautiful, thank you”
They started to kiss again. I watched as Tom’s hands wandered my wife’s body. It was like watching teenagers in love. I was completely forgotten. This went on for quite some time before they realized I was still there.
Heather leaned into Tom and spoke
“Look Shawn, you need to go. I’m with my man right now and you can’t just sit there like a perv. Go and I’ll be home sometime tonight”
Like a slap to the face I said the only thing I could think of.
“Will you be home for dinner”
“What? Stop gawking at my girl and get the fuck out!” Tom yelled.
And I did. As I closed the door I heard Heather say playfully “bye Shawn”
What could I do? I stopped at the liquor store and bought a fifth of Jameson. Being Friday I knew I’d be the only one home so I picked up a pizza as well. I got enough for Heather, just in case..
The next thing I remember really is Heather waking me up. She flipped on the light and shook my foot. I glanced at the clock and it was just after eleven.
“Had a little party I see, whiskey and pizza?” She said as she undressed. I didn’t say anything. I just watched her. I had a couple to many but what can you do?
I noticed a large hickey on her breast. I still don’t understand why she likes that from other men. I try anything like that and she stops me cold. Knowing she let Tom give her it though gave me an erection. She looked so incredible. I love seeing my wife after she’s been with her man. She is so carefree and happy.
She threw on a nightie and climbed into bed. She smelled like Tom. Except for her hair, that still smelled like my Heather.
She slid her hand down my belly and grasped my erection
“Oh, somebody needs a little attention”
She stroked my shaft a few times making it good and hard. She let go and started to fondle my balls. This was fast becoming her favorite way to make me climax,
“God babe, I’d let you fuck me but Tom wore me out. I’m glad you got pizza because we never left his office”
My shaft twitched as she spoke. I really love when she does this. Her teasing me and dirty talk gets better every time. I often wonder if she gets pointers somewhere but I’m to scared to ask.
“I did something naughty though,, I let him cum in me. I’m so sorry baby! It just doesn’t seem right making him use a condom”
Shit, I knew it would happen eventually I guess but it still got to me.
“I mean, I am his, he should get what he wants right?”
I didn’t respond. I was concentrating on not coming.
“Shawn, I need to hear you say it. I need to be reassured. Tell me who I belong to baby”
“Tom” I groaned gritting my teeth.
She was still working her hand on my balls.
“I know what I want. Text him, tell him you want him to take me from you. Tell him he deserves me more”
“Really?” I said nervously.
Heather stopped and grabbed my phone. She found Tom’s number and handed it to me.
“Now” she ordered
My hands were shaking as I typed,,,

Just wanted to let you know you deserve to be with Heather. Your a real man and she needs that. Thank you

I had to type it several times because my hands wouldn’t stop shaking. Heather started to stroke my cock then.
“I don’t want you to cum until he responds. I’ll be pissed if you do”
She didn’t need to worry. My phone dinged before she finished her sentence. It read.
Heather must of made you send this. I thought I wore her out enough to not want anything to do with you tonight buddy, oh well, enjoy them sloppy seconds.
She laughed when I read it to her and started to tease me again.
“You don’t even get seconds do you Shawn, just a couple of tugs. Now come on, let it out. Let me see what this little thing can do”
I came soon after. She wiped the little bit I got on her hand on my chest. Then she handed me the tissues.
“Good night, I love you” She said rolling over to go to sleep.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:08 pm

She is one exciting woman, what a roller coaster you were living, thanks!