Edward and the Three Bares

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Edward and the Three Bares

Unread post by edwardbare » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:18 am

Once upon a time I used to help organize orgies. This was back in the late 60s and early 70s, when "wife-swapping" and orgies seemed to be everywhere, and few people worried about STD's.

I developed a set of warm-up exercises that worked extremely well to get inexperienced people into the flow. First, we made sure there were equal numbers of males and females (in our first two, these were all people in their 20s, only my wife and I were married, but some were couples). For the first one, the women formed a committee to decide what males should be invited. No man was allowed who some of them would be reluctant to fuck.

We began by breaking into two groups on the living room rug: men and women surrounding a clothed member of the opposite sex. The first exercise was for the circle to press their hands firmly down on the center person's body, all over, so that a pleasant weight pushed them down into the carpet. They would hold it for a half minute or so, and then on my signal very slowly release the pressure, allowing the subject to feel released and almost ballooning. Then the circle would put their hands under the person's body and lift them slowly into the air, so they went from being pinned to the ground to floating in the air. For some people this was the best experience of the whole event. I borrowed these notions from a handbook of group exercises.

We would take turns until everyone had experience the press and lift process. We were now used to handling each others' bodies and being handled.

Then the men would carefully remove a woman's clothing while she lay in the circle, and the women would undress a man. Again, each of us would go through the experience of undressing and being undressed, until we were all naked. Sometimes we provided labelled paper bags for people to deposit their clothes in.

Then the women would begin to caress a man erotically and the men would do the same to a woman, for five minutes or so. Then we would switch, each in turn being caressed by a circle made of the opposite sex. Whoever wished to do so would be in charge of handling genitals. In the case of them women this was usually my wife.

The next exercise was to use lips, kissing, licking and sucking mouth, nipples, belly, fingers, genitals, etc. for another five minutes. Things would really begin to heat up. Again, my wife chose to suck the cocks of all the men in turn, and I chose to go down on the women. Unfortunately, the first time we did this my wife--who normally would rather fuck than kiss--decided to passionately kiss me during my turn, and none of the other women took over her place, so my cock was neglected.

The final exercise was to have all the now-naked people MFMFMFMF etc. lie on their sides back to front in a long snake-like curve. Except for the people on the end of the line, each man was surrounded by two naked females pressed against his naked body and each woman was similarly surrounded by two males. We just rubbed and pressed and enjoyed the feelings for another five minutes. You could vary this by having people take turns being at the ends of the line so everybody gets treated equally.

During the first time we did this the beautiful young woman against whose butt I was pressing reached her hand back and grabbed my cock, and we wound up fucking. Some people chose to stay in the common room and fuck in public, others retreated to one of the bedrooms. We had asked people to bring sleeping bags or mats with them to keep things comfortable.

So, now on to the three bares story: I and another man led a weekly informal class on sexual freedom which culminated in an orgy open to class members and our friends and acquaintances. One of the women attending was in a sexless marriage by her husband's choosing. He just wasn't interested in fucking her. I gave her a ride home from a meeting and she confided that though she wanted to attend the orgy, she was afraid no one would want to fuck her. She was attractive enough and I liked her so told her I would be happy to have that pleasure, and she seemed pleased.

When the big day came she told me she had announced to her husband, who was watching TV, that she was going to an orgy. He grunted and didn't even look up as she walked out the door. Unfortunately, when it came right down to it she was too nervous to actually fuck me. We would make out for a while, naked, kissing and stroking, but when I entered her her cunt would spasm and push me out. She encouraged me to keep trying, but we finally had to give up after the third expulsion.

We returned somewhat discouraged to the common room. I got into a conversation with a married couple—older swingers, maybe late 30s—and the woman expressed sympathy for my plight and offered herself as a consolation prize. Her husband encouraged me by remarking how nice her small firm breasts were, even after bearing three children. She was not unattractive, so I decided to give her a try. Unfortunately, though her breasts had held up after all that childbirth, her cunt had not. She was loose, and I've always required a lot of pressure to stay hard. We gave it a valiant go, missionary style with her legs pressed firmly together. I don't think either of us had a great time. I finally came, she didn't.

When we returned to the main room there was the woman who had been too tight enthusiastically being fucked in public by the co-host. They wound up being a couple after he left his wife for her.

So: one was too tight, one was too loose. How about just right?

That would describe my wife, who was enthusiastically fucking several men in turn, multiorgasmically. She was always the life of a sex party. Unfortunately we were both too worn out to fuck each other when the party was over. So the main pleasure I got from this particular event was knowing that she had been well and truly fucked by a variety of men.