cuckold life

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Betaguy69
Prepubescent

cuckold life

Unread post by Betaguy69 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 am

I first meet her when I was a 18 year old nerdy virgin fresh out of high school. For some reason this tall & beautiful 23 year old native women wanted to take my virginty. On the first date she was ready for me but I lied and said that because she was a mother of 2 already, that it was difficult for me to preform. I in reality I was just very shy.
We continued seeing each other, and had very strong feelings for each other. Knowing full well because she told me that she's getting laid by a guy she wasn't preticulary found of. I wouldn't mind seeing tones of used condom wraps under her bed. At Least she was being safe and I knew she wouldn't use a condom with me, I felt special. She would entice me about her wet bald tight pussy but I had no idea at the time what I was missing. What I didn't like was having to pick her up at the bar well in some other older guys arms. After a few more failed attempts I successfully gave what her what she wanted inside of her.
Once she became pregnant I wanted to be her man, she was my first true love.
It became clear to me pretty fast by her constant "DEEPER & HARDER!" that I wasn't able to make her orgasiom like she was used to by more mature larger men. She sagguested a open relationship to me at the time but I was to naive and selfish. Within weeks of our relationship I realized this women had a serious sexual passion. She would stick her tongue in all off your holes and could easily cause me to cum in mere seconds. I was not able to satisfy this women alone, and wasn't willing to share at the time. My women began spending more time at her other older ex baby baddys homes well I would be out. To make watching the kids more easily she would say. I noticed she wouldn't demand much out of me in bed any more, maybe I was improving. She would also go out a lot with her sisters to clubs but I figured her sisters would watch out for me.
One day I got a call from a friend to go check in on my girl well at the house. I kinda had a suspicion so I didn't call her ahead. As I came to the house I seen my friends car in the drive way. I was able to get into the house unnoticed, I could tell she was being pleasured very well by her screams of pleasure. When I opened the door they acted like I wasn't even there. He was pounding her balls deep well she squeezed her long Carmel legs around his large waste. I left right away and wanted to break up. When she ended up pregnant again with a baby that clearly wasn't mine that didn't help the situation. Add to that she then admits to being a slut and sleeping with more then a dozen guys. Friends, coworkers, rivals, even in-laws

I think about a cuckold relationship with her daily. To have a large mature dominant alpha man come and fuck her long hard and deep. She loves being breed and feeling the warm cum shoot inside her. I know our relationship only failed because of my lackings. She said she only always only dated more muscular older guys. I would allow her to do anything with the bull she desires. She wanted to see me cleaning the Bulls cock off after she cums all over it, and me getting fucked in the ass. I have no want or idea why, but I'd like to see her getting inpregnanted by a alpha man.