Bowling

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Clueless hubby
Experienced

Bowling

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:32 am

I had just finished mowing the lawn and was talking to our neighbor. It was a Saturday afternoon and she had been telling me all the gossip about the rest of our neighbors. The thing is I really didn’t care. I just wanted to clean up what was left and get in front of the TV.
About twenty minutes in to her rant about the guy behind me’s dog Heather came out and handed me her phone. I thought she was just trying to save me until I looked at the screen.
It read Tom....
She had been seeing him for the last couple of months. My hand shook as I croaked out a Hello.
“Hey buddy” I heard Tom say like we were old friends.
“I’m taking Heather bowling tonight with some friends of mine. I thought you might like to watch”
I couldn’t believe he was asking me this.
“You want me to go bowling with you guys?” I asked incredulously.
I could hear him chuckling as he replied
“No, that would be kind of hard to explain. The place has a bar with windows over looking the lanes. Heather thought you might like to sit there and watch us bowl. She’ll give you the details and I’ll see you later bud” click.
My mouth went dry. My hands were sweating and I shamefully started to get a hard on. Now if your not into this lifestyle you probably wouldn’t understand but this was like a dream come true for me. Watching my wife on an actual date with her boyfriend was in a lot of ways more exciting then seeing them have sex.
I had wandered into the garage when Heather found me
“Got my phone?” She asked with a smile.
“Oh, sorry. I didn’t want to get trapped by Mrs. Williams again” I said handing her the phone.
She wrapped her arms around me an kissed me softly.
“Get there around nine. We should be there shortly after” she said as she smiled up at me. My wife is only five foot one hundred pounds. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail while we worked around the house but would fall to the middle of her back when she let it out. She looked years younger than her forty years. She was obsessed with keeping her youth and it showed.
“I’m kinda nervous about tonight” she said. “I guess his sister and her husband are coming” She was biting the inside of her cheek. She only did that when she was anxious.
“So things are getting serious then?” I said half serous while raising my eyebrow.
She slapped my arm playfully and turned to go back in the house. As she walked away she said
“Hurry up and finish. You need to shower because you stink”
I knew how close to the flame we were playing. She was in love with him and she didn’t hide it. That’s what we wanted right? She had the one night stands and the cheap flings but we had talked about it. We both loved the risk. I actually had told her more than once mind you, to find a man who wanted to take her from me.
We had been having some of the best sex since she started to cuckold me. I wanted this and she did as well.
As I finished up the yard Heather came out and told me she had a hair appointment. She kissed me on the cheek saying she’d be back in an hour. “Wow, she really wanted to impress tonight” I thought.
I showered and threw on some cloths. It was around five when Heather got back. She ran right into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I laid down on our bed and flipped on the TV.
When she finally came out of the bathroom she was completely nude. I could see she had gotten a pedicure and a manicure. Her toe nails and finger nails were a light shade of pink.
Heather normally kept a small amount of hair above her pussy but it was gone now. When she caught me staring she blushed and covered herself. She then threw me out of the room saying..
“You know he doesn’t like you seeing me naked baby. Especially right before I go to him”
She was really starting to get off on saying things like that to me. I felt ashamed of myself as I paced around the kitchen until she came out. Why was I so hard?
My jaw fell open. She had put on a pink cashmere sweater that matched her nails. It came down a little over half way covering her ass. What I assume were black yoga pants and leather thigh high boots completed the outfit.
She did a quick turn
“Well, how do I look?”
I stared at the floor and told her she looked beautiful. I couldn’t look her in the eye. What had I done?
She kissed me softly on the cheek.
“Thanks baby, I love you. Try not to stare to much tonight ok?”
Then she was out the door.
I tried to keep myself occupied for the next few hours. I master baited which wasn’t the best idea. It just made me more anxious. Around eight I got a text from Heather. They were already on there way to the bowling alley.
Fuck! I jumped in the car and drove the half hour to the place. I found you could enter threw the bar so I didn’t have to walk by all the bowlers. The place was empty accept for two guys sitting at the far end of the bar.
I scoped out a spot to sit. I could see Heather and Tom in the bowling lane almost right in front of me. The bar was pretty dark and I didn’t think they would notice me unless they were looking.
There was another couple with them and you could tell they were all a few rounds in already.
Heather sat with the woman and chatted like old friends. Tom was up and I watched him bowl a strike. The guy with him gave him a high five. Typical.
I ordered a beer. There was a keno screen above the bar so I bought a ticket. I hoped it looked like I was playing keno while I watched my wife with her boyfriend.
Heather got up to bowl and threw the ball right in the gutter. She covered her face and shook her head as she walked back to the ball return. Something strange happened then.
Tom got up and went to her. He wrapped his arms around her and I could tell he was giving her words of encouragement.
I watched as he retrieved Heather’s ball and showed her how to hold it. He then guided her down the lane and they let the ball go together.
I had gone bowling with Heather before. Several times actually. I’m not the worst bowler and I had tried to give her some pointers. She wouldn’t have it though. She would rather use the bumpers then admit she needed my help.
Well she knocked down eight pins. She jumped up and down clapping her hands with excitement. Tom reached over and pulled her into a passionate kiss. I watched my wife melt into him. She was his. Her sister and her husband smiled at each other.
I had to look away. It was just to much to take. The bartender came down and got me another round. He started up a conversation about the Tigers and we talked for about ten minutes. When I turned my attention back to Heather she was gone,
The other three looked like they were packing up to leave.
“Hey” it was Heather. She had come in and was sitting a few seats over looking at the Keno screen. I couldn’t help myself. I reached over to take her hand.
“Don’t” She said sharply.
“ I’m not here with you, if Tom were to see..” she let the remark linger.
The bartender came up and she ordered two bottled waters to go. She waited till he went to get them before she spoke.
“I’m staying at Tom’s tonight, we’re going to meet his parents for breakfast. I’ll be home some time later”
I felt like I got kicked by a horse. She had never stayed all night with him before, and she was gonna meet his parents? I couldn’t even reply because the bartender showed back up.
Heather pointed at me and said “he’ll take care of them”
She spun around heading back out to the bowling alley. Tom was waiting for her. I watched her face light up as he took her hand and they walked out together.

pwsub
Experienced

Re: Bowling

Unread post by pwsub » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:18 pm

This just gets better and better, meeting his family now, clearly a couple, was she wearing her wedding rings? I can imagine your sleepless night ahead

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:06 pm

Wow! This one was like a kick to the gut! I am totally on the fence with this, I love the feeling and I hate it. The way you are telling the story, describing how you look and the floor and don’t make eye contact, her reaction to you when you went to touch her........
Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:15 am

pwsub wrote:This just gets better and better, meeting his family now, clearly a couple, was she wearing her wedding rings? I can imagine your sleepless night ahead
No she did not wear her rings. I probably could have put that on there. She does the same thing with them every time. It gets me every time and I’ll save it for another time.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:56 am

Gr8 story CH continue plz

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:38 am

Dying to read next instalment. You have a very hot, hotwife there.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:45 pm

I keep checking for your next update, cannot wait to hear how the next day went

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Sorry for the delay. Work has been busy and I haven’t had the time to tell the like minded individuals on this site more about our life. I really do appreciate all your feed back. I will post soon.

Doug8749

Unread post by Doug8749 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:00 am

Can't wait for more!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:36 am

Me too....lokking forward to the rest of this one......thnaks for sharing CH.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Bump.