My Wife's Fourth Extra-marital Cheating Experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

My Wife's Fourth Extra-marital Cheating Experience

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:05 am

The fourth time I suspect that my wife cheated took place when we were in our early thirties.

One of her good friends had finally found “the man of her dreams,” and was going to get married in a big ceremony to be held at a resort in St. Maarten. The timing was such that our kids were in school, both sets of grandparents were unavailable to take care of them, and I had work conflicts that couldn’t be moved, so KK and I would not both be able to attend, forcing her to go solo.

It didn’t seem like that big of a deal to me at the time. KK was supposed to be in the wedding party, as maid-of-honor, but I didn’t know the bride, Katie very well at all, and didn’t feel like my presence, or absence for that matter were of any consequence. My wife was annoyed, however, and took my lack of interest in the opportunity to travel and attend the wedding negatively - she kept cajoling me to try and find someone to watch the kids, and to cancel my work plans. We got in a fight over it, and I ended up telling her that if it was so important, why didn’t she figure out someone to deal with the kids, and to figure out how to cover my work responsibilities. Eventually it blew over, at least I thought so. About a month later, she departed for the wedding event, which was going to span from Friday to the following Sunday, including travel, the bachelorette party, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. I dropped her off at the airport mid-morning on that Friday - one of the kids was with us, sick, and I didn’t go into the airport with her, just dropped her curbside with her bags, and went on about the day.

During the trip, my wife called a couple of times, catching me on one call in the early evening, just after dinner. The conversation was unremarkable, and they were getting ready to go to the bride’s bachelorette party. I remember telling her to behave, “but not too much,” and her reply, “What the hell does that mean?” The next call was odd - it was a couple of days later - in the middle of the night, and I was pretty certain my wife had been drinking - there was lots of background noise that I couldn’t quite make out, like the sound of wind, and laughter, and her speech was slurred, and conversation disjoint and short. On that call, I cautioned her not to drink too much, and she replied to the effect that “I was not the boss of her.” I told her, “Just be careful, and take care of yourself.” Her reply was out of character, “You bet your sweet ass I’m taking care of myself!” She actually hung the phone up on me at that point. The call left me uneasy, as the drinking thing usually doesn’t work out for my wife - the combination of being petite and not metabolizing alcohol very well almost always led to problems. I managed to go back to sleep.

There were no more phone calls until the morning KK was scheduled to depart - she called from the airport to tell me that her flight was leaving on time, and to make sure to be at the airport to pick her up.

Several hours later, I was at the airport, kids in tow, waiting outside the gate area. The arrivals screen flashed that her flight had landed, but after thirty minutes, still no wife coming down the escalator. I decided that she must’ve been seated at the back of the plane, and it was taking a while to unload the cabin. I happened to glance up, mostly out of coincidence, just in time to see my wife breaking off an oddly familiar, and intimate seeming embrace. I couldn’t make out who it was, and he hurried off away from the railing of the mezzanine. I watched my wife, who looked sort of wobbly, get onto the top of the escalator, and it looked like she was going to trip and fall. She made it down, steadying herself on the handrail, and finally got off the bottom landing, nearly tripping again. She was wearing a sundress (which was really not seasonal for our city, but sort of made sense coming from St. Maarten), and white heels - and she was a little drunk! The heels and the booze were impairing her sufficiently that it was almost funny, except for the fact that I had the kids with me, one of whom asked, “What’s up with mom?”

KK came over to me, and gave me a welcome hug and a kiss - I was angry, and wanted to confront her about the scene I witnessed, and the fact that she was on the edge of shit-faced, instead of sober to meet me and the kids. She had other ideas, and said, “I’m going to find my bags, then I want to get something to eat - I’m starving!”

Went went to the baggage carousel, and KK spotted her luggage, and had me retrieve it - two bags, one roll-a-board, and one overnight bag. I still had one of the kids by the other hand, trying to wrestle her shit from the carousel at the same time, while the older kid stood next to her.

After leaving the airport, we went to a restaurant we frequent, had dinner, and KK began to sober up, once she got some food and water. We finished dinner, and by the time we got home, it was late enough to put the kids to bed. I took care of that, because KK said she needed a hot shower and some ibuprofen, and left me to do the chores. I got the kids taken care of, and went out to the car to retrieve her luggage, which had been left in the trunk for later.

I brought the bags inside, and took them to the laundry room. KK was still in the shower, so I decided to unpack some of the stuff to collect the laundry. I opened up the overnight bag first, because her habit is to stuff her worn clothing into a plastic grocery sack, and then stuff that into the smaller bag. As expected, there was the plastic sack stuffed with laundry. I dumped it onto the counter to sort it out for the wash - my attention was immediately drawn to a pair of pink, crotchless panties that I didn’t recall ever having seen before. I picked them up to take a closer look, and when I flipped them around to the translucent backside, there was a well-defined, crusty cum stain, right on the ass of the little panties!

I felt flushed, shocked, and my cock was getting hard… I looked at the cum-crusted panties for a few minutes, then put them into the sorted pile with the rest of her worn panties.

I paused for a minute, looked through the overnight bag, and didn’t find anything else unusual or of interest, so I closed it up and set it on the floor. I picked up the roller bag, and opened it up, found two more sacks of worn clothing, although nothing much incriminating. The only other odd ball was her shoes - there were three pair in the bag, one of which was missing the mate - a hot pink high-heel pump, again an item of KK’s clothing I didn’t recall having seen before. It struck me as very strange that there was only one shoe, and left me wondering where the hell the other might be.

I finished sorting the laundry out, and decided to purloin the crotchless panties for the time being - I pulled them out of the pile, and hid them in the pocket of my jeans. I dumped her underwear into the washing machine, added detergent, and started it up. About that time, my wife, wearing just a towel, appeared at the doorway of the laundry room, and said, “What are you doing?” I told her that I was just trying to help out, by getting her laundry started. She looked a little panicked, and came over to the counter, and started going through the sorted piles like she was looking for something. I knew that she must be shitting bricks, looking for the panties. I broke the ice and said, “Your undies are in the wash. Let me take your bags to the bedroom, and you can finish unpacking - I’ll help.”

KK seemed very, very nervous, and agreed. I carried the bags to the bedroom behind her, and put them onto the bed. She opened the overnight bag first, and again it seemed like she was looking for something - like maybe the little cum-stained panties might still be in the bag. She seemed a little upset, and just started hurriedly putting stuff away. When that bag was unpacked, she said, “Put this in the hall closet for me dear.” I took it and did as she asked. When I got back to the bedroom, KK was unpacking the roller bag, and just when I got there, she was holding one of the pink heels, and cursing softly, “Where the fuck is my shoe?” I interjected, “Seems like you’re missing a shoe baby… how’d that happen?” She got flustered, and said, “I must have forgotten to pack it - I was in a hurry because I overslept!” I said, “Overslept? How’d that happen?” KK just glared at me.

She finally finished unpacking and putting away stuff, while I mostly stood watching. I could feel the bulge of the cum-crusted panties in my pocket, and my cock was hard, watching her going about her business just wrapped up in a big bath towel, while thinking and wondering about the panties, and what had gone on. I was trying to decide if, and how I was going to confront her over the whole thing, from the drunken phone call, the incident at the airport, the panties, and missing shoe.

When she was done, once again she asked me to take the bag to the hall closet. When I returned, she was in her closet, still rooting around, bent over her make-up bag on the little shelf. I walked up behind her, and pressed myself against her nearly bare ass, saying, “Let’s have a little welcome home fun, shall we?” I was prepared for a “No,” but to my surprise, she turned around, kissed me, and let the towel fall to the closet floor. The next thing I knew she was on her knees, unzipping my jeans, followed by taking my cock into her mouth. My wife sucked me off for a few minutes, stopping before I blew my load in her mouth, then rose up from the floor, and said, “I want you to fuck me baby. Fuck me good…”

I managed to get my shoes kicked off, and get my jeans and boxers down and off, and turned her around, facing the closet wall, braced on the shelf. I plunged my cock into her, with my hands on her shoulders, and starting pumping her pussy. I was amazed by how easily my cock slid into her - normally I was used to eating her out to one or two orgasms before penetration, but my cock slid into her like a hot knife through butter.

While I fucked her from behind, she was diddling her clit with the fingers of one hand, and trying to steady herself on the little shelf with the other. We both managed to cum at about the same time, and when she was done, KK pushed me down onto the closet floor, and straddled my face, forcing me to lick her, while my cum was leaking out all over my face.

She had another orgasm, and when she caught her breath, she said, “Let’s go get in the bed baby. I need some lovin.”

KK went ahead of me, and I stripped out of my shirt, and collected my clothes from the floor of her closet - one of her pet peeves was having any of my stuff in there. I pitched my clothes into my closet, and went into the bedroom. My wife was splayed out on the bed, buzzing her clit with one of her favorite toys, the little Pocket Rocket. I joined her, and put my once again erect cock next to her face, and she turned and started to lasciviously suck and lick me. My wife gives the most excellent, dirty blow jobs, always full eye-contact, sucking, licking, teasing and slurping, and she makes it last. She finished me off, with just my cock-head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the glans, until I blew my load. She swallowed every single drop.

I took over with the vibrator, and buzzed her to a shattering, spasming orgasm. We were both pretty spent at that point, and lay together, just kissing and cuddling. It didn’t take long, but as I held her, my cock was getting hard again, thinking about my dirty little slut, and what might have happened on the trip.

The next morning I woke up first, and early. I was hard again, and I went to the bathroom, and into my closet. I retrieved the little pink crotchless panties from the pocket of my jeans, and used them to jack off, fantasizing about my wife sucking a big strange cock, and then having it cum all over the thin pink nylon against her ass. I stashed the panties in the side pocket of my gym bag after I wiped the cum off of them.

I still have them in my stash, and every once in a while, even years later, I still jack off with them, thinking about her wedding party adultery - she’s never confessed to me what happened, and I’ve never confronted her.

About ten months after the event, I heard from one of my wife’s friends that Katie, the bride was now a single mom - dumped by her husband inside of a year, because she had given birth to a mixed race baby, evidently the consequences of her bachelorette party. Sue, my wife’s friend was part of the wedding party, but had traveled with her husband, so she wasn’t part of all the “festivities.” Sue told me that the bachelorette party was a wild, out of control affair that nearly got the wedding guests kicked out of the resort hotel. She said that the party after the rehearsal dinner was similarly a drunken debauchery fest, including one of the bridesmaids being removed from the pool area early in the morning for lewd conduct. I asked Sue about KK’s behavior, and all she would tell me was that “KK certainly had a good time. You know how she gets when she’s been drinking…” She wouldn’t share any other details with me.

So that’s the long and short of it. I am hopeful to one day hear from my wife about her St. Maarten infidelity. Until then, I have the suspicion, and the now time-worn little panties, so often a jack-off aid as a reminder.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Re: My Wife's Fourth Extra-marital Cheating Experience

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:56 pm

You start by saying 4th time? Has she ever opened up about the other 3? I am given to understand that she is not a hotwife per se?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: My Wife's Fourth Extra-marital Cheating Experience

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:18 am

calicolombia69 wrote:You start by saying 4th time? Has she ever opened up about the other 3? I am given to understand that she is not a hotwife per se?
I suggest you read some of my other posts...