Elise

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Elise

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:00 pm

So I had an unusual experience this weekend, which I am still sorting out to a large extent. I’ve decided to place this in the ‘Library,’ as I’m still not wholly certain how I would otherwise categorize it for the forum.

I had an opportunity to serve as a speaker, and as an individual panelist at a charity event this weekend, related to my profession. It was an afternoon event that started about 1:00pm with a short social / cocktail hour, followed by the formal keynote and panel sessions, with a few intervening breaks, and a closing cocktail mixer.

My wife, KK elected not to attend - she hates these things, and finds them boring, stifling, and otherwise a drain, however I had a variety of reasons to attend to meet both my professional obligations, and the charitable cause itself is worthy. So I was left to attend solo.

The speakers and panelists were asked to arrive early, for coordination purposes, so I was there in a timely fashion as requested. We were “released” from the coordinating meeting shortly after 1:00pm, and the opening mixer / cocktail event was already in progress. I made my way around the venue, greeting colleagues, and finally landed in a smaller group of three associates, and we were chatting about a technical matter.

I was surprised, caught off guard when I received an unexpected bear hug, and heard a melodic female voice greeting me as “Uncle JW,” followed by an oddly inappropriate kiss, right on the lips - it was a blur, and it took me a moment to catch up to what was happening.

It was the daughter of a colleague, whom I’ve known for decades, and close friend - Elise. She’s not my niece, and I’m not her uncle, although she’s called me that ever since I’ve known her, from the age of about nine. I was about ten shades of red, and my colleagues were sort of staring, slack jawed.

Elise is now twenty-seven, married, and extraordinary beautiful. She is in fact stunning, strikingly beautiful. Stop-the-clock beautiful. A natural blond, emerald eyes, pouty little mouth, perfect facial symmetry, petite, and shapely, like a doll. I digress a bit - she had her hair and make-up done, wearing a black silk cocktail dress that was almost inappropriate for the event, and the hour, a diamond choker, and she appeared to be bare-legged, wearing spike-heel sandals.

I found myself staring at her, out of sheer lust. She said, “You remember Randy, my husband?” He had an awkward expression on his face, and extended his hand for a shake. I greeted him, and said, “I don’t believe I’ve seen the two of you since your wedding a couple of years ago, right?”

In fact, that was the last time I’d seen Elise. She had interned at my firm during her undergraduate years, and I ran into her from time to time at various gatherings, but the last time I had seen her was at her wedding, a couple of years back. Randy, her husband never really impressed me, or seemed to be “in the same league” as Elise, but he was from a wealthy family, educated, and seemed to me to be a “bro” or frat-boy kind of personality.

We made small talk until the event coordinator began to call things to order, and we all assembled and the main event began. I had the opportunity to first deliver the keynote, and I managed to get through it without incident, and on time, and we went directly into a panel discussion format.

There were three panel sessions, and in the role I had for this event, I was the anchor panelist across all three of the sessions. At the break between the first and second session, I went to grab a bottle of water and a bite to eat. I was almost immediately accosted by Elise, who dominated the entire break on “catch up” conversation. Randy for the most part stood there, drinking a beer, without saying much. We had to break for the start of the second panel session, and I left Elise and Randy, hurriedly trying to get back up to the stage to avoid delaying the session.

Between the second and third session, I needed a bathroom break. I made a bee-line for the head, and when I exited, there was Elise, smiling, and she said, “Its been so long since we’ve seen each other, and there’s so much to catch up on!” There was no polite way of escaping her, and I must admit that I didn’t really want to. All this attention from a beautiful young woman felt kind of good. We chatted there for the duration of the break - despite condescending and disapproving glares from other event attendees, friends and colleagues. At one point, an associate approached us, and she said, “Why don’t you introduce your daughter to us - why, I didn’t even know you had a daughter!” I stuck up for myself, saying, “This is Elise…” and explained that she was a colleague, and the daughter of one of my close friends. That seemed to defuse the situation a bit, but not sufficiently to deflect questions about where KK, my wife was, or other probing questions, about where Elise worked, etc.

Finally the moderator called the third panel session to order, and I went to finish my role as panelist. The third session went a little over, and the closing speaker made up for it by shortening her remarks, finally releasing us for the “big cocktail hour” to close the event. I went over to the donor table, and dropped of my sealed envelope, containing a hefty check, and then headed for the bar.

I was talking with a group of friends, enjoying a glass of wine, and I saw Elise headed in my direction, again sans Randy. I wondered for a second where he might be, and it struck me that he was absent at our last conversational encounter.

Elise wedged herself into the group of five or so of us, and introduced herself. From that moment forward, she pretty much dominated the conversation - bright, witty, funny, and clearly in charge. She was also extraordinarily touchy-feely with me, grasping my hand from time to time, getting her arm hooked through mine, pressing against me, way too much contact. Again, in retrospect I should have figured it out - ego, and the amazing boost of having a beautiful young woman fawn all over me, and thinking with “the little head” ruled the moment.

She was so engaging in the moment that I lost track of time, and the event came to an end. Elise said, “Well, Randy’s left me here, to go drink and watch football with his bro’s - I need a ride home - will you take me Uncle JW, will you?” I completely fell for it.

We made our way to the lobby, the valet brought my car around, and I asked Elise for directions. She said, “Do you have Nav?” I said, “Of course,” and touched the screen for an address. Elise gave me the house number and street, and we were on our way.”

The drive went by like a blur - about twenty minutes later, I was in her driveway. She insisted that I come inside, and see the house. There was no saying “No.”

We did not get past the entry foyer. She was on me like a buzz-saw, and had my suit and tie off before I even had a chance to absorb what was really happening. I was standing in my socks and boxers there in the entry, and Elise said, “Wouldn’t you like to unwrap me?” I did not hesitate.

I would be lying if I said that she was anything other than female perfection. I got her dress unzipped without tearing it off, and let it drop to the tile floor. She was wearing a sort of metallic gold panty and bra set - I’ve never really seen anything like it before. The material was semi-transparent, and I could see the outlines of her areola and her pussy lips through the thin, mesh-like fabric. I must have looked like an old fool, because I was pretty much stuck there after I got her dress off. She said, “Let me help you.” First the bra came off - it unclasped in the front, and Elise undid the hooks and exposed her perfect tits. Gravity had not yet taken even the slightest toll. I was almost in pain because my cock was so hard, pressing against my boxers.

She said, “Come to the kitchen with me, and let’s get some water.” I followed her like a puppy. She got two bottles of water from the refrigerator, and said, “We’re going to go have some fun, OK?”

I couldn’t say a word - she took me by the hand, and all I could feel was my head pounding, and my cock straining. We went down a short hallway, and ended up in the master bedroom.

Elise stripped back the spread and comforter, and hopped onto the bed on her knees, leaving me standing at the bedside. She said, “I want to see it. I’ve always wanted to see it. Take off your shorts!”

I fumbled around getting my boxers off, and managed to do so, along with one sock, leaving the other sort of half on my foot before I felt like I was going to fall over. When I stood up, Elise said, “Fuck! It is so fucking big. I knew it! Oh my God what a nice package!”

That is pretty much all any man needs to hear, and in my case, hearing this gave me a huge, outrageous erection.

She said, “Get in this bed right now! Take off my panties and kiss my pussy!”

I went into autopilot, determined to make love to Elise like no other man could possibly do.

After I stripped those tiny little gold mesh panties off her, I laid Elise onto the bed, and feasted on her like I had never tasted anything so sweet, so hot, so wet or delicious ever before. I felt her grinding against my face and mouth, writhing around, listened to her screams, muffled by her thighs pressed against my ears, and sucked and licked her pussy like it was the last pussy I would ever taste. She was amazing.

I felt like I had to have her, to bury my cock inside that sweet girl and just take her. When I came up for air, my cock was raging hard, throbbing, bouncing with each heartbeat. Elise said, “Oh my fucking God. I don’t know! Don’t hurt me!”

I spread her apart, her sexy, smooth, muscled legs, and positioned myself. I spread her lips apart with my thumbs and fingers, and positioned my cock-head at her precious, wet opening, and pushed inside her, slowly, carefully, and gently, until I heard her release her breath, an almost total surrender to my cock.

I started slow, trying to be gentle, and let her adjust, picking up the pace on every few strokes. Elise’s pussy was amazing, like a hot, wet, velvet glove, gripping my cock. I wanted to just let go, to release in her, but I fought that urge, and finally started to strum her clit with my right thumb, while I pumped that tight hot pussy. She came first, and that orgasm was exquisite - her pussy was milking my cock, and I could feel every single contraction, and that drove me completely over the edge - I unloaded in Elise, squirting and squirting, until I collapsed on top of her.

It may have been the best orgasm I’ve had in a decade.

After we both got our breath back, she said, “That was amazing! You aren’t done yet, are you?” I managed to huff out, “I might need a little break, but I’m not done until you are.”

She said, “That’s what I wanted to hear. You have such an amazing cock! That’s what mom always told me!” I felt a strange wave, sort of paralysis, embarrassment, and confusion washing over me - while it isn’t something I had forgotten, it wasn’t in the forefront of my mind. Two or so decades ago, I had a one-off encounter with Elise’s mother - after a temporary crisis in their relationship, after too much drinking, and too much pot smoking, I had engaged Elise’s mother in a pity fuck weekend, trying to convince her that she was still desirable. Never in a million years did I imagine that she would have told Elise (or any other human being) about that weekend.

While I was wallowing in my confusion and memories, Elise said, “I’ll be right back.” She hopped off the bed, and I watched her tight, tiny little ass as she went off down the hall. It was even better coming back, that little blond vision of loveliness with the firmest tits I’ve seen in a decade trotted back to the bed. She had a bong in one hand, and a Bic lighter in the other, and said, “You’re cool, right?”

The two of us shared a couple of bong hits, and water, over a mostly silent and relaxing interval. I finally broke the ice, saying “I didn’t realize (Candi) your mom ever told you about our weekend.”

Elise said, “Oh yeah, Mom told me when I was about sixteen, when she got sick. She thought she was going to die, and was worried about what Dad might tell me.” I felt my heart in my throat.

I said, “Your dad knows about that weekend?”

Elise told me that her mother had eventually confessed the indiscretion to her father, in the midst of trying to sort out divorce versus staying together. She said her mother credited me with giving her confidence that she was still desirable, that a man could want her, and that in turn gave her the courage to fight. She also told me that she was fascinated by her mother’s description, particularly about the “best fuck of her life,” and how that cock (mine) had changed her life.

We smoked a couple more bowls of really good pot, and just talked and cuddled. During that time, Elise told me that she was fighting to stay married to Randy, but he was a “dick,” a “loser,” and what a terrible lover he was. At one point, she said, “I think my fucking hubby is gay! He would rather hang out with his stupid friend and watch football or basketball or baseball or pretty much anything than stay home with me.”

I tried to empathize with Elise, and find comfortable excuses, but they were pretty much hollow, but at least I tried.

By the time midnight rolled around, we had fucked three more times. I was so stoned I felt like I was floating. Elise had confessed along the way that she had fucked two other guys since she and Randy got married, one, Randy’s best friend, and another, a random guy she met on a business trip.

I can’t express how fucking hot it was having that beautiful little honey sucking and fucking me. Seeing her sucking my hard cock and drain my balls was as good, or maybe even better than any blow job my wife, or any other affair partner I’ve ever experienced. Elise managed to suck my soul out, I’m pretty certain. Those emerald eyes looking into mine, with my red, hard cock filling up that pouty little mouth I cannot find the words to describe. By far the best moment was having her on top of me, riding, bouncing, and thrashing around on my cock like she was on a bucking horse.

At midnight, Elise finally said, “Well, we’re going to do this again, right? But right now, you gotta scoot, because my dumbass husband will be here soon.”

I managed to get myself mostly oriented and dressed, and on my way home. I did however somehow manage to leave a sock behind. When I got home, KK was sound asleep. She awoke long enough to say, “You’re late. Fuck I’m glad I didn’t go with you.”

In all honesty, I do not feel any shame, even though Elise is 30-years my junior. I was not the aggressor, and although I should have realized I was being seduced by this little vixen, I don’t feel terribly stupid. I’m not dead, and there is just no way any man with a beating heart or a functioning cock could ever say “no” to a woman like Elise.

There are a lot of issues I’m left to deal with, and I’m pretty sure KK would kill me, or Elise, I’m just not sure who first, if she finds out. I’m not sure I can say no to Elise if the opportunity ever arises again. I’m not reaching out to her to create that opportunity, but the possibility looms large that given Elise’s motivations she won’t reach out to me. I am honestly fixated with the vision of that tight little body, perfect tits, gorgeous face, bouncing up and down on my hard cock. That is clouding my vision, with certainty.

The thought of Elise as a “hot wife” is pretty amazing, and wholly erotic, even without the experience of fucking the shit out of her. Mind-boggling.

Watching my cock sliding in and out of that perfect little pussy, the intensity of that sensation, and the passion of that little bit of perfection leave me immersed in an overwhelming sense of recall.

Waytoomuchfun
Experienced

Re: Elise

Unread post by Waytoomuchfun » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Beautiful, petite, perfect symmetry, perfect tits? Seriously? You're thinking about NOT fucking her again? I would definitely let that picture of her bouncing up and down on my cock sway me her way again. If I were you, and had her at my disposal, I would not wait too long until I was back inside her. Your choice, of course, but if you decide not to, definitely let me know, would you, and then introduce me to her? She sounds awesome! You are one lucky man.