Fiction, but what if?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
radeon
Prepubescent

Fiction, but what if?

Unread post by radeon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:29 am

I remember back when my wife and I had our first date. She looked so sexy and I fell for her immediately. I couldn’t believe that someone like that could be interested in me. We had a great date and when I took her back to her apartment, it was time for our first kiss. We looked into each other’s eyes and leaned in for the kiss that might bond us forever. She slipped her hand behind my neck to pull me in and just as were about to touch lips, she said, a friend shot his cum in my mouth today, and she locked the kiss in with some deep tonging. Half of me said, get more and the other was shocked and stunned. I leaned back and said, I’m sorry, what did you say?

She said, I gave a guy a blowjob today. It was long and slow and he came in my mouth. I wanted you to know that. I paused and said…. OK… Not knowing what to say, what about me? She said, maybe in time you will get what you need but he is an old friend. She went on to say, we grew up together and we learned about sex together. I was the first mouth he ever came in or anything else as far as that goes. I promised him years ago that if he ever needed to cum, he could cum in my mouth and I have never turned him down. He is one of those guys that needs to cum a lot, and I like that, but don’t worry, if we develop a relationship, I will not hide it from you and I will tell you about it if you want. You can watch, I don’t care, but we will never stop as long as he wants it. I keep my word!
I said, is he the only one? She said, HELL NO! I will fuck anyone I want and as much as I want and that will never change either. She said, I am looking for someone to love me for what I am and I think you might be it. Then those eyes looked into mine and I couldn’t have walked away if I had tried. As time went on, we became lovers and she held to her word. She had more ways to bring me to the edge of my orgasm, but she would never let me cum. She said she didn’t ever want me to think that I could just cum in her because I felt like it. That right had to be earned. I said, what about the others, and she said, but I don’t love them. I love you and I want to know that you really want it and I will give you what you deserve as I said I would; and just because I will have a very active sex life, don’t “you” think that you can. You can watch me and be a big part of it, and you will have to find your pleasure in knowing that I am happy.

She said, I have been thinking that we need to work on trust a bit, so I want you to understand that when I say don’t cum, I mean not at all! She said, you are free to do to me anything that you want as long as you don’t use your dick. She said, put this on just as an experiment. It was a cock cage. She snapped the lock in place and said, nothing will change. See how it feels. It was ok and she promised to take it off when she was ready. The next few days she would take if off and suck and fuck me until I was blue and snap it back in place before I could cum. The times in it became longer. She ramped everything up it seemed, ten times to make me horny and she kept me that way. She would have friends come over and I would have to, or get to watch and hear them slopping cum all night in our bed. I was so exciting but I wanted to bust her wide open with my load.

She wanted to go on a little cruse so we did. She wanted to do something very special. I thought, finally I get this thing off of me. She worked me up so hot with her short skirt, high sexy heels and no sign on panties what so ever. We walked out on the front of the boat where we could be alone and very lovingly, she said, "do you love me?" I said yes. She hugged and kissed me and asked me, would you like for this to be a very special night for us? I said yes and I knew I was going to be getting what I was due. I wanted out and I wanted to cum! She bent over and unhooked the keys to my cage from her ankle, making sure I could see her sexy legs, and held them up between us as we looked into each other’s eyes. She said, I love you so much and I smiled. She paused and looked at the keys and kissed them and then, tossed them into the ocean. My heart about stopped and complete fear came over my face. She looked into my face and forced me to look at her, and I think she came from watching me become so upset. It was like looking into the eyes of a deranged killer. She said, "Oh honey, fuck you", in a sweet soft voice. She said, "There is no amount of pain that you can suffer through that is more important than my pleasure". She kissed me and said, "Let’s go, I need you to soften my feet with your mouth before I give a blowjob to a guy I met. You know I need my fill of cum." We walked away and I did.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Re: Fiction, but what if?

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:50 am

This one scares me.....keep going!

radeon
Prepubescent

Unread post by radeon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:39 am

Try being the one that came up with it. I often wonder about myself. Something must drive it.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 am

Interesting.......my wife actually encourages me to jerk off and she jerks me a couple times a week in to a condom to so I am less inclined to "pester" her for sex.......she is involved in a long term (almost 8 years now) affair with her Boss/Lover and they are trying to get her pregnant, so intercourse for me is rare and when I am allowed in her she uses her diaphragm AND I have to wear 1-2 condoms to be certain that if she gets pregnant its not my baby.

Its not as bad as it sounds....she does tell me all about their trysts and jerks me off in to a condom at least twice a week when she is in town and not traveling with him, and if I happen to wake up with a hard on, or if she decides to tease me with her nails in the middle of the night, and I start to get hard, I am sent off to the bathroom to "take care of that" myself. I've actually gotten pretty good at not getting hard too soon so she will keep up the torment. She will push my cock back up inside (I'm not very endowed) and cover it up with my balls and then she rubs my "clit" (as she calls it) and she can actually make me cum without getting hard doing this!! Its a bit messy afterwards, but DAMN does it feel GREAT!!

Story behind that is she has bisexual desires that she acted on ONCE when very drunk and out to a strip club with a guy she wanted to have an affair with, but she won't repeat the situation nor even admit she has the desire.......but she LOVES to make me cum this way and can even slip a finger "inside" and finger me like I'm a woman. Makes her hotter than hellfire!! So I encourage it any time she wants to do so. Sorry, off topic.........anyway, my "chastity" is to make myself less able to WANT sex with her rather than complete denial or orgasms. I like it better this way!! LOL

CW

radeon
Prepubescent

Unread post by radeon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:33 am

It is nice to think that a man is strong enough to control his woman and have her as his own, but it isn’t the way that nature works. The woman has all of the power and she can allow you to feel like you are the man and we “are” truly lucky to have them. They are a piece of heaven and should be treated like it! They decide who and when a man gets to inter them and who does not. If they want a child, then they will have one. She is responsible for the existence of the human race and its ability to be strong and healthy for the sake of its future existence.

She might choose you as a husband because you are a good loving father and provider, but choose another man to supply her children. Do not confuse the two. With this, she and your family gets the best of everything. So guys, drop the pride and let nature work its way. Genes having to be in the same blood line to have love for a child is only wishful thinking.

There is too much stress in marriages and in life, and stress can only hurt everything. So free up!

Society makes rules and they change depending on where you are standing. We are taught right from wrong depending on what rule sheet for your area has in place. If you don’t follow them, then you are given a label and made to feel bad about it. You are looked down on and out-casted. What if you were the one that was right and the rule was wrong? The bigger majority wins.

If you want to kiss your wife’s feet to honor and show her your desire for her, and you are in the lower percentage that admit it, then you are a freak and are labeled as having a perverted fetish. Well I have a big news flash! Nature will still be going strong even when the rule book changes, so let’s make it easy and drop the teaching that has been put in place to brain wash us. Think for yourself.

Back to the woman, if she is going to do what she is going to do, then give her the freedom to do so and remove the stress. As for the man being the protector, protect her right to do so and cherish her for it.

A woman should have the freedom to fuck, or share intimacy with whoever she wants and as often. As the husband, we should do everything that we can to make her feel like the beautiful piece of heaven that she is and help her to prepare for the best experience that she can have with you or whoever. If she wants pleasure or a baby, she will get it. If you have truly given her the freedom, then she will have the freedom of sharing her experience with you and not have to lie.

As the husband, we are programmed to get off in the first sexy woman that will let us. With that, we would destroy the future of mankind. So the woman should have whoever she wants and the man should stand back and protect it and keep his dick to himself! Men, find a way to enjoy it or live in your own fantasy world and miss the experience.

Look at this example, you are chosen to be intimate with a sexy woman; she looks so good that you could melt down at any time. She gives you foreplay to make you full of cum and she becomes super wet to allow you to become intoxicated and bound to her attraction. Your dick is so hard and ready that you think that your heart will explode. You grasp her firmly and start to slide your dick in. In disbelief, you are experiencing a dream envied by EVERY man. You could not pull away if your life depended on it. You start to slide in and out slowly. Your entire unit of self is on fire. You find some way to start to speed up as you feel your balls draw tight, the whole area is filled with raging blood. Your eyes can’t even stay open to take in more of her beauty and even when they do, they are uncontrollable and blood shot. Your heart is racing and your ability to hold back your orgasm is thin. In the last moments, you have to make a decision and have no way to really have control of it. You ask her if she is on any birth control hoping that you can cum inside. She says softly and sweetly, “no” with her loving eyes. Once seeing her eyes and trying to process it, it doesn’t matter any way because you have topped your peak and it is happening. All you can do is pump your hips, thrusting your dick as far and as hard as you can to blast her ultimate depths with everything you have and are enslaved to her until you can no longer even hold yourself up. Then there is the afterglow with a little added fear to intensify it as you know what you have just done. The dream of a life time, to cum in a beautiful woman with absolutely no protection in any way. In some way, you hope she is pregnant with your child, but you get to walk away knowing that you have given her husband a gift and proud for it. The woman got to enjoy drawing you into her web and showing her power over you. As a man, you know how that feels; how could you ever deny another man from that experience and how could you deny your wife from it as well?

So who has the power over who here? If you have allowed her the freedom, then you get to know about it and share it with her or you can live a lie thinking that you are the big man. If she gets pregnant, then hug and kiss her belly and remember what she did for you and the other man. Then love the child with her and do the job she chose you for and love, provide and protect. And just maybe, with this love for her, she will choose you to give her a child.

I see men divorce their wives because she cheats on him. What a dumb ass. Men are selfish enough to again, set the world up for ruin.