Honey is blossoming

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Honey is blossoming

Unread post by HoneysMan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm thinking quite a lot about my wife's pussy this evening. At home, alone, while she's out on the town, I'm feeling a familiar combination of thrill and anxiety, a sort of hide-and-seek combination of dread and anticipation.

My wife is not a hotwife, not yet. At least, I don't think so. But she's slowly edging closer and tonight was another step in that direction. We were supposed to be going out together tonight - to the opera. Regional, but I had booked us a box, since it's our anniversary. Anyway, the baby-sitter fell through late this afternoon and we couldn't get anyone else. When I rang from the office to tell her, Honey was so disappointed. Since opera is much more her thing than mine, I suggested that rather than waste the second ticket she should contact one of the other mums from our kids' school that she's friends with, and go with her.

Honey was uncertain for all of a couple of seconds and then said that she would, if I was sure that was ok. I said it was fine and rang off to let her get on with making arrangements. 15 minutes later I got a text from her saying "All sorted" with hearts and smiley faces.

I got home and could tell that Honey was really buzzing about still being able to go out. I got the kids to bed while she had a bath and once they were settled went to find her. She was in the bedroom and, well, I was blown away. She was in a low cut red dress, which hugged her tightly under her ample breasts, pushing them up. From the visible outline of her nipples and the view I had of her cleavage, it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. The deep burgundy red of the dress was matched in her lipstick - one of my favourite colours on her. The dress came to about knee length, and she was wearing black tights underneath, and black high heels.

I told her she looked stunning, and asked what time her friend would get here. She looked a little coy and replied "oh, they're meeting me there". I was about to ask something else when she stepped close and murmured "kiss me". I complied, feeling her sexy body pressing against mine and a stirring in my boxers in response. Stroking her backside through the dress, I hesitated and pulled back a short way looking at her intently. "Honey, have you got any knickers on?"

"No I haven't" came the reply, through a smile that was half mischievous and half worried. "Do you want to take a look?"

By way of reply I sat down on the bed and pulled her towards me. Sliding my hands up her thighs from the knees, I quickly discovered that what I had thought were tights were actually stockings. Above those were bare legs and, at the top, a neatly trimmed and freshly bathed pussy. She was very wet, a single stroke of my finger made her legs tremble and left my finger-tip covered in her juice.

"Honey? Who exactly are you meeting up with tonight?"

She looked down at me, that same smile on her face. "None of my girlfriends could make it at this late notice..." she replied...

"...so I've invited Ben."

HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Re: Honey is blossoming

Unread post by HoneysMan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:28 pm

By way of update, it's past midnight here and Honey isn't home yet.

I should explain a bit of background. Honey has known for years about my hotwife fantasy. She has always been reluctantly curious about it, wanting to know more even as she made clear that it would never happen. She's kissed and cuddled and flirted with other men (occasionally), but always very casually and in a way that didn't cross any lines of friendship. She tells me she does it for me, because she knows it excites me, and of course it does. Equally, though, she doesn't seem to find that kind of thing hard and has always enjoyed the company of men more than women.

If ever one of our friends has shown an interest in her, that rapidly becomes a part of our role-play. Sometimes she will lie next to me in the bed, eyes closed, describing how she imagines the friend in question would fuck her. As she brings herself to orgasm she shouts out his name. Sometimes while I'm making love to her, she makes me tell her how much I'd like to see her with the friend in question. But when we're out of the bedroom she always makes clear that this was only a fantasy and never to be thought of or repeated to anyone.

Ben, though, is different. They met on a wine tasting course. Unlike all of the friends we know together he is single, and a good bit younger than her. I've met him a few times and he's the sort of confident, easy-going, charming guy that Honey always likes. He's a businessman, but self-employed, and essentially only seems to work when he wants to. As a result, it turned out, he was often around during the day when Honey, a stay-at-home mum, often finds herself at a loose end.

They started meeting occasionally for coffee and it became a more regular thing - once a fortnight and then once a week. Often at a cafe, but occasionally he comes to our house. I appreciate, in black and white, skimming a lot of the details, it sounds a lot like he is making a play for her, and I don't doubt that he finds her sexy, she and I have a very open and communicative relationship and she has assured me nothing has happened between them beyond a bit of light flirting.

Equally, though, when I tried to introduce his name into our role-play, she quickly slapped that down. She said that she enjoyed his friendship and didn't want to confuse things by including him in our fantasies. This interested me and I admit to a genuine pang of jealousy, albeit of the most delicious sort.

So, that's become an established thing and like anything routine has slightly faded from my mind. I know she meets up with him and enjoys his company, but to be honest I had stopped even fantasising about the possibility of her doing anything about that connection. Then, suddenly, tonight, she tells me that she is meeting him at the opera in a revealing dress that makes her look sexy as hell, with no underwear on, and a pussy which is dripping wet. Makes me hard just thinking about it.

Anyway, she pulled down her skirt, kissed me deeply and assured me that nothing was going to happen and that if I waited patiently for her to get back I would be rewarded. Then, almost before I had had a chance to process all of that, her cab arrived and she was gone.

Midnight thirty, and there's still no sign of her...

HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Unread post by HoneysMan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:53 pm

I don't know if anyone needs help to visualise Honey, but if so I made a post in the Hotties section a while back with her co-operation called Honey's playing truth or dare, or something like that. It has some pics of Honey stripping off which got posted each time she took a dare. Now I can't stop thinking about how exposed her breasts were in that dress tonight, how easily he could just lean across, reach a hand inside and cup one of them in his fingers, the way she likes.

Am I crazy to be torturing/turning myself on with thoughts like that? She absolutely knows that she has my permission to fool around if she wants to. But I am just as sure that she is not ready to take that step yet. And yet... and yet...

Quite a few years back, just before we got married, Honey had her hen night. It was supposed to be a low key affair - dinner, a show, maybe clubbing after. I had been to a strip club the previous weekend. Anyway, her friends got her dressed up as a slutty bride (short white mini skirt, a lacy top which barely hung off her breasts and left nothing to the imagination, and a white garter and white frilly knickers. They paraded her around the city centre, on a mission to get photos of her kissing as many different men as she could. Now I have seen these photos - they are not great quality because it was late at night and dark, but in some of them a lot more than kissing is going on. Just on photographic evidence she snogged over two dozen men, many of whom got a good feel of her boobs through the thin fabric of her top and one or two even seem to have got a hand into her knickers. I strongly suspect that at least one of them made her cum.

When I found out, I was so horny. The pictures still turn me on even now. The point is that I know that somewhere deep inside Honey there is a colossal slut, just waiting for the right opportunity. And I must be honest - there is a big part of me that is hoping that tonight might be the night when it happens. I really didn't think that it would be, but as it has got later and later with no message or anything from her to say when she might be home, I'm actually allowing myself to imagine it...

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:15 pm

So... It's after 3:00AM. Do you know where your hotwife is? And what she's been doing? :twisted:
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Very much looking forward to your updates, what a hot wife you have, thanks

HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Unread post by HoneysMan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:40 pm

So... sorry not to have posted any more updates last night. Not long after my last post, maybe at about 1.15, I saw lights in the street outside and Ben's car pulled up down at the bottom of our driveway. I could just see the nose of the car, but ours is a quiet road, particularly at that time of night, and it couldn't have been anyone else. But the bulk of the car was screened by the trees between our front garden and the road.
I waited for five minutes and then another five. My mind was in overdrive, wondering what the hell was going on. Finally, I heard a car door slam and saw Honey walking alone up the driveway, swaying slightly and with her shoes in one hand. While I had been sitting there waiting for her I had mulled over any number of options, from pretending to have fallen asleep, to looking at her sternly over my glasses and asking what time she called this. But as soon as I saw her I was on my feet and hurrying to the door to open it for her - getting there just as she was about to lean on our doorbell and probably wake the kids in the process.

She stood there in the porch, illuminated by an overhead light and at once I felt there was something different about her. Her hair was a bit mussed and she had obviously been drinking but, although unusual, that was not out of character. But there was a look in her eyes - challenging, and unusually assertive, which was new and sexy as hell.

"Are you sure you want to let me in?" were her first words to me.

I lent forward, took her hand and guided her inside. "Of course, why wouldn't I?"

She pressed up close to me, even as I was closing the door behind her. Her hand was on my chest and she looked up at me: "Maybe if you knew what a slut I've been?"

What followed felt dreamlike - it fulfilled so much of what I had been fantasising about for so long. Without letting her say another word I pushed her back against the hallway wall, kissing her long and open-mouthed. I remember thinking that I could even taste the warm, musky saltiness of sex on her breath and telling myself not to let my imagination run away with me. After a minute, she pushed me gently away from her, then took me and led me into the dining room, sitting me down on a chair and straddling me before leaning in for another kiss. I could feel her trembling in my arms.

"Have you missed me?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"Very much. How about you, have you had any chance to miss me?"

The grin got wider. "No, none at all."

She told me that at the opera Ben had been a perfect gentleman, although he had been plying her with quite a lot of the champagne we had ordered for our anniversary celebration. As she said that, her face fell for a moment and I hastily reassured her that if she had had as much fun as I hoped she had, it would still be a wonderful anniversary. Very quickly her smile was back, and the same assertive look was in her eyes. She told me that her dress had kept riding up and revealing her stocking tops and she had noticed him looking at her legs more and more. She hadn't told him to stop, because she had been hoping to provoke his interest in her. During the interval they had been talking and she suddenly noticed that his hand had been resting on her thigh, with only the thin material of the stockings between their skin. She said she had a shiver of excitement but he seemed to misread it and pulled his hand away, backing off for a bit much to her frustration.

After the opera they had gone to a late dinner, sat at a small table in a cramped restaurant with an Italian waiter who kept insinuating that they were lovers. She said that Ben's leg kept pressing against hers under the table but she couldn't tell if it was just the cramped conditions - she certainly didn't move her leg away though and nor did he.

On the way back to the car it was cold and icy, and Honey put an arm around Ben for support. Suddenly, without warning, he was holding her close to him and kissing her fiercely on the lips. She said that everything in the world faded away apart from the sensation of his warm skin pressed against hers. Then, as if nothing had happened, he released her and they carried on walking back to the car.

As he was driving her home he tried a couple of times to apologise. Honey told him not to worry and that she had enjoyed it. He said that I would be furious, and Honey says that she implied that I would probably not be as furious as he imagined. The car had heated seats and her dress had ridden up again as she got in, so she was very conscious of her wet pussy being so exposed and warmed by the heating - she was sure that the car smelt more and more of her sex as the drive went on.

When they arrived, she went to get out and he reached across and put a hand on her bare arm. He asked if she really hadn't minded the kiss. Honey says she doesn't know what came over her, but she leaned across and kissed him again, forcefully, before reaching down to unzip his fly. Then, right there in the road outside our house, with me waiting patiently inside, she sucked his cock.

Needless to say, I didn't wait to hear any more. I pulled her to me, pushed her down on her knees and told her "show me". She did, unzipping my fly and then fingering herself even as she gave her second blowjob of the night. The look on her face was absolutely magical and the sound of her moans as we both came together was incredible.

I haven't really processed it all much beyond that, but just telling it now I am already finding it hard to believe it really happened. Such an amazing experience and I love my sexy wife more than I ever have!

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:52 am

Wow! Congratulations are in order I think. Do you think Honey and Ben will keep up their 'dates' now that this thing has happened between them?

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 am

Great story! More please

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Exciting - please tell us more. :)

HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Unread post by HoneysMan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:28 pm

So, as some of you might have predicted, over the next couple of days, Honey and I went through a roller-coaster of emotions and thoughts. She barely wanted to talk about it at all on the Saturday, and when we put the kids to bed that evening, she suggested watching a movie and came and cuddled in my arms but didn't want any sexual contact. On the Sunday morning she woke me up with a kiss and told me she waned to chat, but beyond looking for reassurance that I didn't think less of her, seemed to be finding it hard to articulate her feelings.

Having read a fair few posts on this site, I decided that the key thing was to support her, and make sure that she knew that she was loved, and that I still respected her as my wife and the mother of our children. I admit though, that I was struggling to think, let alone talk, about that night without becoming very excited, which was not conducive to that chivalrous approach that I knew I should be taking.

After lunch on Sunday, with Christmas just over a week away, we sat down with the kids to watch a festive movie. For the first twenty minutes or so we sat with her feet up on my lap and I absent-mindedly started stroking the soles of her feet. She commented that it felt nice but after a few more minutes started fidgeting and then got up and headed for the kitchen, telling us not to stop the film. I guess I mentally shrugged but went back to watching the movie. After a minute though, Honey called my name and asked me to come and help her.

Leaving the kids behind I went through into the kitchen. Honey was stood there in bare feet, jeans and her casual sweatshirt. She came at me fast and started kissing me open-mouthed, aggressively and with a purpose. She pushed the kitchen door shut and I pushed her back against it, taking the initiative and all of the repressed sexual excitement I had been feeling for the last couple of days. Dropping her hands from my neck for a minute she fumbled with the button of her jeans, unzipped them and pushed them down. "Make me cum" she whispered in my ear, and I didn't need telling twice. I reached between her legs to find her very wet and hot. I kissed her as I started to touch her and she responded instantly and excitingly. Within minutes I had brought her to orgasm and she was urging me to keep going, clinging to my shoulders now, her head pressed against me. I remember thinking it was lucky that the kids' movie was so noisy!

Speaking in shuddering gasps as her legs trembled against me and her body shook and shivered, she confided in a whispering moan: "I just can't stop thinking about him..."

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Do go on!

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:45 am

Great story telling! Keep going please

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:53 pm

yes great and very hot story
keep going.
and keep us posted on any updates.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:55 pm

HoneysMan wrote: .... Speaking in shuddering gasps as her legs trembled against me and her body shook and shivered, she confided in a whispering moan: "I just can't stop thinking about him..."
Wow. That’s exciting for you (and us!). Enjoy the ride.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Unread post by HoneysMan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Back in the office on Monday, I found my mind kept drifting back to the events of the weekend. I couldn't stop thinking about it. And it seemed that Honey was suffering from the same difficulty. Twice on the Monday she texted me the blushing emoji which was the code we used for her to let me know if she ever had an orgasm without me there. When I got home that night, she was horny as hell, and we had sex twice, falling asleep in each other's arms after the second time.

On the Tuesday, Honey mentioned that Ben had called her. They had spoken for a little bit and he asked whether she regretted what had happened. She said that to the contrary she couldn't stop thinking about it. She also told me that, as far as Ben was concerned, I knew nothing about what she had done. That evening I took her to bed and caressed her, talking with her about what she might do with Ben the next time they were together. I was careful not to push too hard, but I hardly needed to give her any encouragement. Honey talked about a fantasy set in Ben's car, where they had moved to the back seat and she had straddled him and slid his big hard cock up inside her. I asked the question I had been dying to ask since the previous Saturday and she confirmed that Ben was indeed noticeably more well-endowed than me.

Before she came, I picked up her mobile phone and handed it to her. "Text him" I told her, "tell him you'd like to see him again before Christmas." She did so and then very quickly was overtaken by a climactic orgasm.

All day Wednesday, Honey was gripped with anxiety. There had been no response from Ben and she was worrying that he was having second thoughts. That night she told me she wished I hadn't encouraged her to send the text and that she hadn't been thinking straight. The next morning, though, she rang me at the office, all excited. "He's texted!" she told me, "He wants to see me this weekend!" I work in an open plan office so I transferred the call to my mobile and went outside into the courtyard - pacing up and down in the cold air which did nothing to minimise my physical reaction to her excitement. She showed me the texts that evening.

Ben: "Hey H - I'd like that, if you're sure?"
Honey: "Why wouldn't I be sure? ;-) "
Ben: "You know why! You might not think it's sensible?"
Honey: "When am I ever sensible?"
Ben: "Well, shall we say Saturday?"
Ben: "Unless you come to your senses in the meantime?"
Honey: "Cool. See you then!"
Honey: "LOL, I won't!"

Anyway - it's Saturday night and she is currently over at his place, having a "coffee" after dinner. We had a lot of fun today picking out what she was going to wear and talking through scenarios, but I would hope I'm going to have more of a story to tell about all that, tomorrow!

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:56 pm

WOW
can"t wait to read the next update.
keep us posted.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Certainly hope you had the pleasure Saturday night of hearing all about her wonderful first true sexual encounter with Ben, please keep us updated.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Unread post by HoneysMan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:16 pm

It's been a curious Christmas. We've had family descending on us, the kids excited about all of the usual trappings of the big day, and in amongst all of that Honey and I have only had limited time to talk about what happened last Saturday - only a week ago as I am writing this.

Going back to the day, I had woken up with a fluttering in my stomach, but Honey had woken up with a bit of a headache and seemingly feeling a little anxious about her planned evening out with Ben. I brought her breakfast in bed, and cuddled her - affectionately, but without getting too intimate. As the day went on she seemed to become more excited, and in the late afternoon took herself off to the bathroom to have a long soak and then called me when she was about to get out. She looked extremely sexy standing up out of the bath, soap bubbles glistening on her curvy body, and I noticed that she had given her pussy a trim, something she doesn't normally bother about overmuch. I felt a thrill of excitement imagining her thinking about a new man exploring her body, and wanting to look her best for him.

We went into the bedroom and I lay on the bed while she went through her underwear drawer, looking for the perfect set for her evening. We decided against the lacy white bra and knickers that she had initially picked out: it seemed a bit too bridal which wasn't really the feeling we were going for. Instead, she put on a simple black set, covered it with a gold and black camisole and a short black dress. She put on fishnets which I thought were a step too far, but which apparently Ben is particularly keen on. I took a few photos and can post them on the Hotties page if people would be interested. I know that if I had picked her up for a date looking like that, I would have been under no illusions about what she had in mind for the evening!

After she'd dressed, we kissed and then as planned I took the kids out for a burger and left Honey at the house for Ben to swing by and pick her up - by the time we got back she had left, leaving me a short scribbled note on the bedside table which told me how much she loved me and thanking me for giving her the chance for this exciting adventure. I settled in for a long evening's waiting, knowing that I was unlikely to get any sort of update from Honey until much later, although she had promised me she would text with updates as soon as there was anything of interest to report.

It's not very interesting telling what I got up to that evening. Bathed the kids, watched some TV, had some dinner. It got fairly late and I'd only heard from Honey once, to say that they had finished dinner and were heading back to Ben's for "coffee". I was battling a combination of excitement and tiredness. Half the time I felt I would burst with the thought of what Honey might be doing, the other half I was afraid I might fall asleep and miss her text. In the end, I had gone into the kitchen to wash up and had my hands in hot soapy water when (of course) my phone pinged. I dried my hands in a rush and can remember just standing there in the kitchen, staring at my phone, the message was simple - it was just the blushing face emoji, her symbol for when she'd had an orgasm, followed by a row of xxx's. Suddenly it was all very real and the contrast between the bowl of washing up beside me, and the hum of the refrigerator, against what my mind was suddenly and intensely imagining was something I will never forget.

The next 15 minutes or so were the hardest - forcing myself not to immediately text back with demands for more information. Eventually, though I felt that I ought to respond, and so I sent her back a thumbs up, following by "you ok?" She texted straight back "Gooder than good! Can I sleep over? Pleeease?"

What could I do? I texted back "sure - have fun!" and didn't hear from her again until the morning.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:55 pm

looking forward to honey"s
story of her night out with ben.
keep us posted.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:18 pm

I know personally, that first overnighter is a million emotions, what is she doing now, sleeping, fucking, kissing, on and on, but quite an experience!

HoneysMan
Prepubescent

Unread post by HoneysMan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:48 am

The next day we were due to meet up with Honey's parents for lunch, so I texted her a good morning at about half eight hoping that she would not be sleeping late after what I imagined to have been a busy night. I got back a good morning within a couple of minutes, together with three more blushing emojis and suddenly my imagination was in overdrive again. The kids got whatever they wanted for breakfast and dressed in record time, before being put down in front of the TV. Before I knew it, Honey was home and came in looking tired but very pleased with herself. We kissed, hotly and wetly, standing in the front doorway, and then without even saying hi to the kids she dragged me through to our wetroom, telling me she needed a shower.

As she undressed I noticed that her fishnet stockings were nowhere to be seen, but I was much more pre-occupied with her body. Despite having seen her get dressed the previous day, it somehow felt that I was seeing her naked for the first time, and when she asked me to join her in the shower, I felt strangely shy. Within a couple of minutes, we were both in the water and I started soaping her all over, starting with her back. I asked her she'd had a good time, telling her that was the most important thing.

"It was amazing. Even if I never do anything like that again, it was such a great experience."

"Did he really make you cum four times?"

"Oh yes. Once with his tongue, twice with his cock and then once this morning with his fingers. But..."

"Yes?"

"That doesn't mean I'm not still horny for you"

I didn't need more of an invitation. I turned her around and pressed her up against the wall of the wetroom. My fingers found her clit and started to stroke and almost at once she was moaning, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling herself in closer for an open-mouthed kiss. I couldn't wait another moment - I grabbed her thighs with my hands, lifting her and fucking her up against the wall. There was no thought of any protection and I came quickly, pulling out only just in time to spurt onto her stomach. She dropped a hand to her pussy and I held her close to me until her knees buckled and she cried out, a meaningless inarticulate noise.

We washed and dressed, kissing and touching each other throughout, and for the rest of the day I don't think we were more than an arms length from each other at any point. It wasn't until that night, though, that I was able to get any more details from her about how she had spent her time with Ben.

After they got back to Ben's place he had gone through to the kitchen, asking her what sort of coffee she wanted. Honey had laughed and said that she assumed that "coffee" had been a euphemism for something else, and Ben had said that he didn't like to take anything for granted. She went to him in the kitchen and they kissed, hesitantly at first but then with increasing enthusiasm. Honey is normally a big fan of slow and steady foreplay, but she said she couldn't stop her hands gravitating towards his cock. Ben, though, seemingly felt that he had to repay Honey for the blowjob the previous week, and led her back to the sitting room, placing her on an armchair and asking her to lean back, before he knelt between her legs.

I felt my first pang of real jealousy at this point - oral is something which Honey only likes me to give her very occasionally, and she will often get bored before we are very far along, preferring me to be talking to her while we make love. But she told me that she didn't hesitate to spread her legs for Ben, and that when he pulled her panties aside he will have found that freshly trimmed pussy dripping wetly for him. He lost no time in getting to work on her and she told me that it felt like only a few minutes before shivers were trembling down her thighs and she was starting to moan. She held his head and pulled him in closer, mashing her pussy into his face and bucking with a hard and fast orgasm. Both of them were still fully dressed at this point.

Ben had a bottle of champagne on ice, and went to pour a couple of glasses. Honey went through to the bedroom, and when Ben came back with the drinks he found her lying on his bed, leaning on one arm and with one leg bent. They drank a little of the champagne, but both of them had their minds on other things and before long they were kissing again, Honey noting (and causing we another delicious twinge of envy) that she didn't mind the taste of her juices on Ben's lips. Gradually, they both started to get more heated and started frantically trying to undress one another without breaking their kiss. In the end, they were both naked from the waist down and Ben was putting on a condom and asked her again if she was absolutely sure she wanted to go through with this.

In answer Honey lay back, spread her legs wide and started to finger herself, telling him to "stop talking and just fuck me".

He needed no further invitation and with her pussy wet and welcoming he was soon thrusting deep inside her. She told me that she had imagined that it would be a sensation of fullness, but she couldn't really explain what it had actually felt like. She was definitely aware of his larger size, particularly in his extra length, but she said it just felt "different". Whatever it was, it really worked for her, causing her to orgasm again just from the penetration which almost never happens for us. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and felt him shudder as he had his first orgasm of the night.

After that, they just lay together, drinking more champagne and Honey feeling disappointed at the thought that the night was shortly going to have to end. She told Ben that she wished she didn't have to go, and he told her that she was welcome to stay, but wouldn't I be wondering where she'd got to. That was when Honey remembered she was supposed to be texting me updates and sent the first bushing emoji. She said she thought about putting two, in order to be more accurate, but ironically "was worried it might make me look like a slut!".

While I was trying my hardest not to rush back with questions, Honey was worrying that I was upset. She had made up her mind that if I responded anything other than positively, she would call it a night and come home. When she got my thumbs up, she felt excited all over again, and said she was delighted that I agreed to her spending the night.

When she told Ben, they both undressed fully and got into bed, just cuddling together for a while and using their fingers to explore each other's bodies more fully. Eventually, maybe at about one in the morning, both of them were starting to feel up to something more and this time Honey had Ben lie on his back and keep completely still. As she had been wanting to do all evening, she knelt and took his cock into her mouth, quickly bringing it back to full hardness. Then she straddled him and lowered herself down onto his shaft, getting him to cup and caress her breasts with his hands as she got herself comfortable. This, she said, felt massively different to sex with me. She could feel him moving inside her, penetrating her more deeply than she had been for years, and she felt wonderfully in control of every aspect of the experience. She started talking dirty to him, telling him how much she adored his cock, how great it felt inside her, and as she got closer and closer to orgasm just started saying his name over and over, moaning it and then eventually shouting it out loud as she came.

He still hadn't cum, so she pulled off the condom and they reversed positions, him straddling her waist as she lay on her back and her manipulating him with her fingers, stroking his cock and caressing his balls until he sent an enormous load shooting over her tummy and tits. She said the force of it was so great that some even ended up on her face and hair.

After they had both washed off, he took her back to bed and they fell asleep while talking.

Honey said the strangest part of the whole experience was the following morning. She woke up to his hand between her legs, fingering her, making her wet all over again. For a short while, she didn't remember where she was and thought that it was me caressing and stroking her. When she remembered that she was in Ben's bed, and that it was his fingers making her respond she said she suddenly blushed and felt a moment of embarrassment, but that after that she said it made her feel like a goddess and she just lay back and let him carry on fingering until until she came, multiple times.

So, there we are, Honey's first experience. I hope you've enjoyed reading about it, but it's not quite the end of the story. You see, in the time it's taken me to get this written down, things have moved on a little. Honey really wants more of the experience with Ben, but despite having enjoyed their night together she wants me to be involved this time. So, to cut a long story short, tonight the kids are with their grand-parents and Ben is coming over to ours for what we hope is going to be our first threesome. Honey is hoping to have both of us inside her as the New Year chimes, but we will have to see how that goes!

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:58 am

SO Exciting....I cant wait for more
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

wantinghusband
Virgin

Unread post by wantinghusband » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:48 am

What a wonderful story. You have a very special wife who is willing to live your fantasy with you. She is a goddess, no doubt about it. Looks like the new year will be even more exciting...

Cheers!

-WH

md_tony
Prepubescent

Unread post by md_tony » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 pm

What a great adventure! Ring in the New Year right! Happy New Year. Can't wait to hear the story!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 am

Wow!!
Phenomenal!!!
Thanks for sharing this exciting and erotic story of your beloved's trip into hotwifing.
The one thing you need to add now, is the afetr discussions from the sleep over.
Will these become a regular thing?
What sort of fantasies does she want to try with him?
And at what point does she let him know you know, and is there the eventual possibility of a MFM three way? After all maybe you can get one of your fantasises checked off the list.
And will there eventually develop an interest in finding others to hook up with as her interests and desires in exploring this lifestyle grow?
Thanks for sharing and a Happy and healthy New Year to you and your family!!