A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rammerjammer69
Virgin

The first encounter

Unread post by Rammerjammer69 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:10 pm

A short story !

The First Encounter

It was great
A little awkward ( as most first encounters can be)
We caressed and teased her quite a bit!
As we got naked, and all laid down together, him and I each took one of her breasts in our mouth ( one of her biggest fantasies) and nibbled and teased her beautiful nipples!
She said with a husky voice” one of you better fuck me”
We teased her a while longer!
He was rock hard!
He asked who was to go first, I told him he could ( She had requested that earlier in the day)
He put on a condom, and slowly, I mean fucking slowly entered her , she moaned loudly! He then showed us what working out can do for a mans stamina
Lol
He fucked her fairly hard for close to 20 minutes
Part 2

After he made her orgasm ( which is no easy feat) he tapped out, lol, and I went down on her for a while, as she was sucking his cock, she was moaning around his cock!!
And I decided that it was time for her to feel my throbbing manhood
I climbed in between her legs while he cradled her in his muscular arms!
End of part 2

Chapter 3
As he began sucking and kneading her breasts, I slowly entered her dripping wet pussy with my now precum covered cock!
After slowly burying myself to the hilt, I drew back and started to thrust with abandon!
Relentlessly pounding her over and over!!!
He gently reached down and played with her clit while I thrust away!!
Her screams where intense and loud, as I brought her to a huge orgasm!
She then laid back in his arms, as I continued my assault on her swollen little pussy!
Finally, with a shudder and a moan, I started cumming, feeling my huge load filling her, and making her quiver in his arms

Epilogue

After he left, we curled up with each other, feeling the afterglow of an amazing evening!
She nuzzled herself in my neck, as I gently caressed her now, once again naked body!

Soon our built up lust from the previous three hours came rushing back!!
I draped her over the edge of the bed and took her from behind, relentlessly thrusting, until sweat was rolling down my back, her screams of extasy were near deafening!
Over and over, I pounded into her, her gasping, me grunting.......
It was like we had become two animals, engaged in a moment of pure lust!

Finally, I collapsed on top of her
Totally spent, as she looked back at me coyly, with that look of a woman that has been thoroughly and completely satisfied

Cuck4Life
Player

Re: The first encounter

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 am

Very nice