Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 468 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1719 Next
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:01 am 
Virgin

Jen has promised Mike that she would abort any other mans child should she get pregnant. That may be one promise she intends to keep as long as there's a chance she can get him back. I think that's the reason she won't allow him to cum in her while she is bare-backing other guys. As for why she allows/wants other guys to cum in her; her slutty self enjoys it. Perhaps with Scott no longer influencing her she will begin to treat herself and others with more care and respect.

If Snotty gets nasty and begins to hurt Jen for breaking up with him that may well be the catalyst that allows Mike to forgive her and come to his damsel's defense. I'm pretty sure that Scott has many enemies that would only be too happy to assist in his destruction.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:41 am 
Virgin

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Jen has promised Mike that she would abort any other mans child should she get pregnant. That may be one promise she intends to keep as long as there's a chance she can get him back. I think that's the reason she won't allow him to cum in her while she is bare-backing other guys. As for why she allows/wants other guys to cum in her; her slutty self enjoys it. Perhaps with Scott no longer influencing her she will begin to treat herself and others with more care and respect.

If Snotty gets nasty and begins to hurt Jen for breaking up with him that may well be the catalyst that allows Mike to forgive her and come to his damsel's defense. I'm pretty sure that Scott has many enemies that would only be too happy to assist in his destruction.

Suchen Zucker,
I hope you are right. Even I feel the whole she wanting only Mike's kid can be the only reason for her to be the bitch and not letting him cum inside her. But why can't she say it to him though and get it out there that it is his baby she wants? Then again it might sound like manipulation to get back together. Also reading the last few chapters don't we get the feeling that she does not love Mike enough to be her one and only babydaddy?

Snotty needs to get shafted though, that guy has been deserving it for the last two parts. Only in part 3 are we seeing some light of that happening.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 am 
Experienced

Isn't it counter productive to allow every willing man to come inside her except Mike when Mike is the only man she wants to have a baby with? Completely lost me..

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:13 am 
worldsapart wrote:
Isn't it counter productive to allow every willing man to come inside her except Mike when Mike is the only man she wants to have a baby with? Completely lost me..

Me Too!!!!

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:48 am 
Experienced

With all the “live for the moment” bullshit, and no talk of wanting a baby anywhere except from Mike, I just don’t see her being pregnant as a logical (dangerous word to use about an X story) plot line. It’s the Jenny character that the slut has now decided she doesn’t like anymore fucking with Mike’s head, though, if Slutty did say she would abort any child not Mike’s (something I don’t remember reading) then X is not above using that as her excuse. No, I think it’s something she knows Mike won’t like and is putting off as long as possible in telling him because she’s finding she can’t just suck the hurt away anymore, Mike’s anger and pain are too deep for that to work. Similar to the ending of C&R when he simply wouldn’t react to her and Rickey anymore and nothing she did would get him to - he only wanted to know when she’d got Rickey out of her system. Here, he’s starting to not react to Slutty and Snotty together except to feel the pain. X writes the same story over and over, alternate universe be damned.

As to her being preggers by Joey, someone mentioned Ricky in CA. But X alluded to Slutty’s time in CA over and over until finally the great reveal, which so many of us yawned at since we assumed she was lying about not having fucked Ricky while she was there. Here, other than bringing Joey back sick with a not previously (in this story) mentioned cancer, there has been no reference to Joey for many, many chapters. It’s X’s story and he certainly can take it where he wants, but even bringing Joey back as he did felt abrupt and just thrown in for no real purpose other than a plot device. I still want to know why she was at the hospital, who invited/notified her. She wasn’t family anymore and his family knew seeing her would hurt Mike, so why was she there. Again, X writes the story anyway he wants but I just don’t see that as realistic (another dangerous word to use about an X story). Just my humble take on this chapter, which I found very lacking. Mike needs to stop running away and just tell Slutty to fuck off once and for all.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:04 am 
Experienced

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Jen has promised Mike that she would abort any other mans child should she get pregnant. That may be one promise she intends to keep as long as there's a chance she can get him back. I think that's the reason she won't allow him to cum in her while she is bare-backing other guys. As for why she allows/wants other guys to cum in her; her slutty self enjoys it. .

This makes sense. Thus, until she knows Mike is hers again, she wants to avoid the possibility all together. Of course it also pushes his (and the reader's) cuckold button rather strongly!

The Joey plotline makes less sense but who knows, this is fiction after all !

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:55 am 
Player

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Jen has promised Mike that she would abort any other mans child should she get pregnant.

Really? This goes against 90% of all the Jen's in all the parallel universes. She's even been Catholic in her views on this. But I admit this soap is starting to sprawl on me and searching only gets me to the last chapter of FWFFG2 with talk of going off the pill to start the family (immediately followed by the betrayal in the apartment and the walkout). I can't find anything at all starting with "abort". Can you show me where this is? That's quite a sea change for me to miss.

Edit:
X in FWFFG 1 ch. 45 wrote:
Scott told me his deal. “I don’t tell Jenny about your pregnancy fantasy, and you lay off on the condoms,” he said.

I knew Scott wasn’t the type of guy who wanted kids. He wanted his freedom, not the burden of children. “You know Jen’s a strict Catholic?” I told him. “She doesn’t believe in abortion. She doesn’t even believe in the morning after pill.”

Jimjam suggested searching on "drugstore".

X in FWFFG 2 chapter. 7--almost the end-- wrote:
"If we’re back together, and you’re still seeing him, and you go off the pill so we can start a family, but you slip and have sex with him, and he cums inside you and you get pregnant, what would you do?”

“God Mike,” Jen lamented at my complicated hypothetical.

“I need to know Jen!” I insisted.

Jen sighed again. “I guess I’d do what every normal wife of a cuckold husband would do,” she said. “I’d go to the drugstore and take a morning after pill.”

Jen’s answer stunned me. Even though she was a liberal Democrat, she was pro-life because of her Catholic upbringing. She’d never taken a morning after pill, even though I knew she had a couple of scares with boyfriends before me.

Ok. So this can go:

1. She still wants her ex-husband to be her baby daddy. (Oh, sure--but our romance reader will be, "Yes! Saw it all along.")
2. This is an example of how Jenny changed from Jen. Is she even the girl Mikey fell in love with? (Jen->Jenny = FFG?)
3. Serves Fresh right for his inattention.

BTW: do I assume sites like "she's pregnant, but not by you" aren't indicative of what "normal wife of a cuckold husband would do"? There is a definite call for the kink of True Cuckoldry.

"I think maybe I should just stay alone
"But I’m too young to just stay home"

Last edited by FreshStart on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:12 pm 
Experienced

I'm pro-choice but that statement she made about if they're trying to start a family and one of them "slips" that she would take a morning after pill is definitely off. Could be Mike's baby that she's aborting in that scenario. Certainly a reasonable mother to be would just stop sleeping around if that was the case so I guess my 'uncertainty theory' is out the window.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 am 
Player

Jenny won't let Mike cum in her because she's saving herself till they get re-married. The others don't count in her mind.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:59 pm 
Experienced

Let me see if I understand Jen’s strategy to get Mike to forgive her. Invite Mike to Allie’s wedding and arrange for him to have an adjacent room with a common balcony. Seduce Mike and then let him watch her have sex with Gio and her Scotty…. leaving weak-ass Mike helpless to resist Jen’s offer to return to his previous cuck status.

When Mike walking out during the wedding reception that signaled to Jen that her plan had failed and as she scrambled to maintain control of the situation she blurted out her confession of having sex with Joey. Her confession triggering Mike to bolt leaving Jen upset and crying.

Whatever reason Jen has or had for not allowing Mike to cum inside her must be a doozie, since she felt like it was easier to confess she had screwed Mike’s brother than it was to explain that!

Thanks XL…. Your story rocks!

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm 
Experienced

opps...double post. Sorry.

Thanks XL…. Your story rocks!

Last edited by soupcan_44 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 pm 
Experienced

Xleglover wrote:
.....the person who loves you –Jenny – I don’t like that person. I don’t want to be that person anymore. That person’s cruel. She’s horrible. I can’t be that person anymore.”

The typical boyfriend response is “Jenny, I don’t think you’re cruel or horrible. I think you are kind and loving and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

The Scotty response is “You don’t like Jenny? Okay fine, I’ll call you Jen, or Jennifer, whatever you want.”

He’s a keeper!

There’s no way Scotty would agree to a reverse Michigan, with Mike and Jen cucking him.

Cindy, the POV on Jen would come in handy now!

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:46 am 
Pervert

One of the first things Jen needs to do is to start thetat removal process if she doesn’t like Jenny and wants mike back. That would show how serious she is about Mike and really piss snotty off. She could get two for one with that.

Then, if mike likes tats and wants Jen to have one they could get one together. One that mike and she get together for them.

And woman s\doesnt dress for herself. She dresses for her man or to impress other women. Same with a tat IMHO. She doesn’t get one for herself. She should only get one for her man. Hell, she can’t even see them anyway.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:32 am 
Virgin

FreshStart wrote:
Suchen Zucker wrote:
Jen has promised Mike that she would abort any other mans child should she get pregnant.

Really? This goes against 90% of all the Jen's in all the parallel universes. She's even been Catholic in her views on this. But I admit this soap is starting to sprawl on me and searching only gets me to the last chapter of FWFFG2 with talk of going off the pill to start the family (immediately followed by the betrayal in the apartment and the walkout). I can't find anything at all starting with "abort". Can you show me where this is? That's quite a sea change for me to miss.

Edit:
Scott told me his deal. “I don’t tell Jenny about your pregnancy fantasy, and you lay off on the condoms,” he said.

I knew Scott wasn’t the type of guy who wanted kids. He wanted his freedom, not the burden of children. “You know Jen’s a strict Catholic?” I told him. “She doesn’t believe in abortion. She doesn’t even believe in the morning after pill.”

"If we’re back together, and you’re still seeing him, and you go off the pill so we can start a family, but you slip and have sex with him, and he cums inside you and you get pregnant, what would you do?”

Jen sighed again. “I guess I’d do what every normal wife of a cuckold husband would do,” she said. “I’d go to the drugstore and take a morning after pill.”

Jen’s answer stunned me. Even though she was a liberal Democrat, she was pro-life because of her Catholic upbringing. She’d never taken a morning after pill, even though I knew she had a couple of scares with boyfriends before me.

"

You must be a cop or a lawyer in RL FreshStart :)
She doesn't use the word "abort", but she clearly intended to end a pregnancy resulting from anyone but Mike at that time. She also, when talking about the her loving three different men, spoke about how when she looked into the future, Mike was the man she intended to have children with and settle down. So in her mind, I think Scotty's style of "Jenny" began to conflict with the old Jens vision and dreams of a good marriage and a loving family.

I think a lot of the outrageous or mean things Jen has done involves self loathing on her part. She didn't think she deserved Mike's love and total devotion and/or she didn't believe such love could even actually exists. When Mike was asking her about allowing the 2 Mexican thugs to fuck her, she said she wanted him to see who she really was. She was saying look at me Mike, look at what you call your goddess, I'm just worthless fuck meat, how can you love that? She was ridiculing the belief in true love and testing it's existence. I think in her mind, she had never trusted in it, but with Mike there was a glimmer of possibility. Then he bolted. In her mind, he had proved her fear that true love was a lie. Life didn't have much meaning. It was a shallow existence. She withdrew her real feelings and emotions to protect them and became Scott's carefree Jenny. When she ran into Mike that day in the bar, she began to realize how lost and fucked up she had become. I think she finally became a believer.

I'm just out of bed and likely late for work. Not sure if this makes any sense. Cindy is so much better at this..

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:55 am 
Pervert

Suchen;
I think you have a serious grasp on Jen's mindset.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:22 pm 
Experienced

Suchen Zucker wrote:
FreshStart wrote:
Suchen Zucker wrote:

Edit:

"

She doesn't use the word "abort", but she clearly intended to end a pregnancy resulting from anyone but Mike at that time. She also, when talking about the her loving three different men, spoke about how when she looked into the future, Mike was the man she intended to have children with and settle down. So in her mind, I think Scotty's style of "Jenny" began to conflict with the old Jens vision and dreams of a good marriage and a loving family.

I think a lot of the outrageous or mean things Jen has done involves self loathing on her part. She didn't think she deserved Mike's love and total devotion and/or she didn't believe such love could even actually exists. When Mike was asking her about allowing the 2 Mexican thugs to fuck her, she said she wanted him to see who she really was. She was saying look at me Mike, look at what you call your goddess, I'm just worthless fuck meat, how can you love that? She was ridiculing the belief in true love and testing it's existence. I think in her mind, she had never trusted in it, but with Mike there was a glimmer of possibility. Then he bolted. In her mind, he had proved her fear that true love was a lie. Life didn't have much meaning. It was a shallow existence. She withdrew her real feelings and emotions to protect them and became Scott's carefree Jenny. When she ran into Mike that day in the bar, she began to realize how lost and fucked up she had become. I think she finally became a believer.

I'm just out of bed and likely late for work. Not sure if this makes any sense. Cindy is so much better at this..

I like your pov...As I mentioned before its an emty life if you are just a cumdump,cunt,easy fuck,....Real life kicks in when it gets silent and you have no one to love or no one to even listen to you...

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 pm 
Experienced

I took it to mean, "I don't want to have kids with anyone else so, if I get pregnant, I'm going to end it. I won't do that if there's any chance it's with you, so we have to make sure it can't be yours."

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:37 pm 
Experienced

I love reading all the posts and bigebers I think you are right along with a few others. I really just don’t get this Jen and direction of her character.

Her wanting to get back with Mike yet saying she still would sleep with Scotty shows she hasn’t learned a thing.

Plus her blatant disrespect of Mike by saying - forgive the paraphrase “I would do whatever a cuckold wife would do by getting a morning after pill”. How about I have learned my lesson and if you take me back, this shit is out of my system.

Now I know people will jump on this and say Mike will push her back into this, but still he must hold the cards, the power, and control.

Anyway, I have to call flag on the play with all this drama at the wedding. Compelling fiction, but we all know it’s absolutely no way Allie would take that. Her special day and Jen there with Scott and Mike.

I’m also tired of the Scott may hurt Mike implications. Mike, please hire me so I can kick Scott‘s ass for you, lol

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:14 pm 
Experienced

Suchen Zucker wrote:

She's been the carefree Jenny that only thinks about herself since chapter 2 or whatever of this story where she repeatedly cheated on Mike with his brother. She's hasn't changed, she's still being selfish. She just realized she likes being around Mike more than Scott most of the time, except when it comes to sex. She didn't even offer to dump him.

I love a good twist based on love, but I'm not reading into that at all. She packed her bags and left Mike. He begged her not to leave. This doesn't somehow become a scenario where Mike has to prove to Jen that true love is real.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:18 pm 
Player

Suchen Zucker wrote:
You must be a cop or a lawyer in RL FreshStart

"Uh-huh. Well, I wrestled with [real life] for years, Doctor. And I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." (Harvey)

Nah, it just signaled a bigger change than I recall. Must have been napping...[OK, I was giving the story a bit of a break at the time. FWFFG 1,2 did that to me a couple of times...see cock cage...Mikey crying...Mikey patronising sex workers...]
==============
Fresh slid onto the seat of his car while simultaneously putting the key in the ignition and pulling the door closed. He froze when he saw the CD protruding from the car's player. Pulling out the disc, he examined the plain, yellow label with no markings. With a sigh, he pushed the disc into the player and listened:

[a loud male voice said] "WELCOME...TO MIKE AND JEN'S ATTEMPT AT REUNION!..."
[there was a pause] "THE MUSICAL!!"

[another male voice, with quiet, upbeat, background orchestra music]"Good morning. How can I help you? Do you have an appointment with Dr. Filgud? Oh, Mr. Andrews and Ms. Johnson. You're here for your counseling session? Yes, your paperwork is all complete, please go right ahead, the Good Doctor is waiting for YOU!"

F: "Good morning Mr Mike Andrews..... and Miss Jenny Johnson. I am Dr Filgud. You've met my assistant Willy Wright who has collected all your paperwork so, now we can begin our sessions in earnest.

"So mike I'd like to start with you and what is it you hope to accomplish in our counseling sessions. Please face Miss Johnson and tell her directly."

M: "Listen, I very seldom leave my lonely room.
"'Cause without ya my life is filled with gloom.
"There is no inch of the tears that I shed.
"Girl, I'm slowly going out of my head.

"So don't you know that i...
"Ooo, gotta get you back..." [Temptations]

F: "Okay, that's fine Mike. Now Miss Johnson why don't you tell Mike what you hope to accomplish by the end of our sessions?"

J:"Well firstly Mike it's hard to say but....

"I wanna be Scotty's girl,
"I wanna be Scotty's girl.
"That's the most important thing to me.
"And if I was Scotty's girl, if I was Scotty's girl.
"What a faithful, thankful girl I'd be." [Marcie Blane]

F:"Oh, so I see we have some work to do. Now Miss Johnson aren't you also hoping for a relationship with Mike also?"

J: "Well yeah...
"I wanna be Mikey's girl,
"I wanna be Mikey's girl.
"That's the most important thing to me.
"And if I was Mikey's girl, if I was Mikey's girl.
"What a faithful, thankful girl I'd be."

F: "Oookay.....so we got some real challenges ahead of us. So Mike how do you feel about Miss Johnson hopes?"

M: "Sugar pie, honey bunch
"You know that I love you
"I can't help myself
"I love you and nobody else.

"In and out my life
"You come and you go
"Leaving just your pictures behind
"And i kissed them a thousand times.

"When you snap your finger or wink your eye
"I come a-running to you
"I'm tied to your apron strings
"And there's nothing that I can do." [Four Tops]

F: "Very good Mike, now Jenny would you please tell Mike how you feel about his hopes."

J: "...I would be ours and you would be mine
"and everything else here would work out just fine
"if you could hold on, I could be everything
"I could be everything..." [Nine Days]

F: "So are you saying Jenny, that you'd like to reconcile with Mike?"

J: "Everybody loves somebody sometime,
"Everybody falls in love somehow.." [Dean martin]

F: "Hmmm interesting. Mike how do you feel about that...?"

M: "Easy, ready, willing, overtime
"Where does it stop
"Where do you dare me
"To draw the line
"You've got the body
"Don't even think about it
"Say no go

"I, I'll do almost anything
"That you want me too,

"But I can't go for that (No can do)" [Hall and Oates]

J: "Baby, baby, baby
"I love you, yes I do
"Well it says so in this book of love
"Ours is the one that's true" [The Monotones]

M: "Oh whoa
"You're such a secret, misty eyed and shadyLady how you hold the key
"Oh you're like a candle, your flame slowly fadin'
"Burnin' out and burnin' me
"Can't you see
"Just try and say to you
"You're bringin' on the heartache
"Takin' all the best of me
"Oh can't you see
"You got the best of me
"Whoah can't you see" [Def Leopard]

J:" I'm sorry, so sorry
"That I was such a fool
"I didn't know
"Love could be so cruel
"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-yes

"You tell me mistakes
"Are part of being young
"But that don't right
"The wrong that's been done

"(I'm sorry) I'm sorry
"(So sorry) So sorry
"Please accept my apology
"But love is blind
"And I was too blind to see" [Brenda Lee]

F: "Mike what do you need from Jen for a reconciliation?"

M: "I tried, to run away but your eyes
"Tell me to stay oh why
"Why do we call this love
"It seems like we've been losing control
"So bad it don't mean I'm not alone
"When I say
"All I need is a little love in my life
"All I need is a little love in the dark
"A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
"Me and my broken heart
"I need a little loving tonight
"Hold me so I'm not falling apart" [Rixton]

J:" Instead of breaking up
"Let's start some kissing and making up
"Don't throw our love away
"In my arms why don't you stay?
"Need ya, need ya, baby love, my baby love
"Baby love, my baby love, why must we separate my love?
"All of my whole life through
"I never love no one but you
"Why you do me like you do, I guess it's me
"Ooh, need to hold you once again my love, feel your warm embrace my love
"Don't throw our love away, please don't do me this way
"Not happy like I used to be, loneliness has got the best of me my love
"My baby love, I need ya oh how I need ya" [The Supremes]

F:"Good. Now Jen what do you need from Mike?"

J:" Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above
"Don't fence me in
"Let me ride through the wild open country that I love
"Don't fence me in

"Let me be by myself in the evening breeze
"Listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees
"Send me off forever, but I ask you please
"Don't fence me in

"Just turn me loose, let me straddle my old saddle"

F:"That's good guys keep communicating ...oh look at the time. I'm sorry that's all the time we have for today's session. Next we will discuss obstacles to your goals.."

[First voice returns] "Here is a preview of Dr. Filgud's next meeting!"
F: "Scott why don't you tell us a little about yourself?"

S:"Well, now, they often call me Speedo
"But my real name is Mister Earl
"Umm-hmm-hmm
"All for meetin' brand new fellas
"And for takin' other folk's girl
"Umm-hmm-hmm
"Well, now, they often call me Speedo
"'Cause I don't believe in wastin' time
"Umm-hmm-hmm
"Well, now, they often call me Speedo
"'Cause I don't believe in wastin' time
"Umm-hmm-hmm
"Well, I've known some pretty women
"And that's caused them to change their mind
"Umm-hmm-hmm" [Cadillacs]

[there was a long pause, then]
F: "Oh, and Durden? Deep Thrust says you should stop ignoring that light and check the pressure in the front, driver's side tire..."
_______
[If you think I'm adding a song after THAT... Besides, I have to get the tire inflator out...]

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:53 am 
Experienced

Well, interesting turns of events. I wait anxiously to see how X advances from here. If my memory serves me correctly all the “secrets” we knew about are out (and some we had no knowledge of in this universe).

It will be interesting to see how Mike handles things first with his own hard on, then with Joey, and, of course with Jen. God, what messy family dynamics!

Then, how will Mike handle things with Jen and Jen with Mike.

I’m guessing Mike will not hear about Jen dumping Scott from Jen, but, from Alley. However, I’m not too invested in “how he learns”, but, his reaction when he hears.

Then, there is the whole “how does Mike handle Jen fucking Joey” thing.

And, we can throw in how Joey handles the cancer and where that leaves everyone.

And, that’s only in one triangle!...(Joey, Jen, and Mike).

Then, there is Scott and Jen, Scott and Mike, and Scott and Jen and Mike.

And, I’m sure X has some unexpected and entertaining curve balls to throw in.

So, thank you X for another chapter. I can’t wait for the next!

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm 
Virgin

OK my two cents.  First to credit  Xlegover for taking the time to write this.  Yes some can critique about why he did this or why he did that, or the timeline is all wrong; could it be more precise or ensure that all the “universes” blend together…well call that artistic license.   I think he did state a new universe for this story, but it’s not to say he still isn’t able draw from the character’s past lives or historic mind set.

Being that, sometimes I get very angry at Mike for not manning up a lot of the times.  Well good for X for bringing out to his audience the angst of Mike.  The way I see it, we wouldn’t’ have Part 3 if Mike had wised up in the first place.  Had he grown a pair, he would have left her when he saw the writing on the wall or at least reel her back in.  Jen did give him plenty of “Are you sure?  chances”, even if it was in a bullying tone.

So I’m going to bring realism into this story, there are real scenarios that have occurred where the wife is cuckolding for sport or for real (cheating) where the husband (aka cuckold) can’t let go or stop the destructive train.  IMO Xleg seems to exaggerate this behavior almost to masochistic levels with Mike.  All through this story Mike pushes his cuckold interests to the level of destroying his marriage.

Again even on this site there are real life examples where this scenario has been played out to its final conclusion and the marriage is destroyed.  Cuckolding always has that chance the players will fly to close to the Sun and fall away.

I don’t fault Jen, she is proof that someone can be truly beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside.  It just takes the right conditions and time.  We all or at least most have characters in ourselves that can be unleashed under the right conditions call them alter egos or whatever.  Slutty Jen was always there, to describe she’s the potential perfect wife --  a lady on the outside (when she wants to be) and a whore in bed.  Mike’s fantasy pushed the slut in her to come out.  At first, by spending a lot of time on Sapphire /Work leading to the Joey affair; then by pushing her to Scott (Big Mistake Mike).  Did Ronnie exist, who knows.  Was she really talking about Joey??? Unknown.

Now Scott, IMO Scotty (aka “Snotty”…I like that one) is at best just an amoral person, I don’t agree with hedonist.  Maybe he can be characterized as borderline psychopath; to say he has a lot of the traits.  Jen is really a possession to him, a toy to play with.  Is he really in love with her, and by that I mean true love; I’m not convinced.  If Jenny got into an accident in which she was no longer “Hot-Looking” could narcissist Scott stay with her???  Not sure.

If Scott was truly confident, he wouldn’t be jealous at Mike at all.  And that jealousy is why Jen is just a possession to him, until he marries her;  he truly hasn’t beaten Mike yet.  IMO, once he marries her, he will eventually start to show disinterest in her, and start cheating for real with her.  Not really a true marriage.  I would expect she would part ways with him before she turns 40, but not after he had stripped her of  the essence of what Mike’s Jen was.  She would be a different  “Jaded Jen” very bitter person.

Now the last part, I feel the true person who “Fell From Grace” is Mike.  In the beginning of this story, he had it all.  The love of his life, the promising career, the future family plans.  His fantasy, like a drug addiction, killed all his dreams.  Right now he’s the jaded character… seeing Jen-a-like prostitutes, and turning down real wife chances by comparing them to his beloved illusionary Jen.

I would tell Mike, dude Jen’s a hot looking chick who’s a dog.  You killed that original sweet Jen by pushing the alter Slut Jen into her dominant role.  That relationship is dead.  You really can’t put that genie back in the bottle.  This Jen is all that’s left.  I believe she could have remained the sweet person…big IF…but possible but your fantasy ruined that.

Again this wouldn’t be a cuckold fantasy story without Mike going into wimpy super cuckold mode.  So the saga continues.  BTW I like the way this story is done, it exemplifies of “be careful of what you wish for”.

One person’s fantasy for a bull-HW-Cuck doesn’t mean the HW and the Bull have congruent interests with the Cuckold.  I feel Xlegover gets that, hate him if you have to, but to tear down someone’s work I say, then write a better one.

Let the games begin…..

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:18 pm 
Player

Bubbagmp in part wrote:
Now the last part, I feel the true person who “Fell From Grace” is Mike....Again this wouldn’t be a cuckold fantasy story without Mike going into wimpy super cuckold mode.

Nice post. Couldn't resist playing with this part, though.

FWFFG = Faithful Wimp's Fall From Grace? :lol:
______
"Then a voice from above said:
"Horace wimp, this is your life
"Go out and find yourself a wife
"Make a stand and be a man
"And you will have a great life plan."

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:13 am 
Pervert

Chapter 8

[About a week later]

I arrived early. I sat down and waited. A few minutes later Jen arrived. She was early too. She sat across from me.

“Thanks for meeting with me,” Jen said.

I nodded. A big part of me had wanted to say no when she texted me. My head was still reeling and it hurt too much. But another part was curious. I wanted to know what happened.

The waitress arrived and we ordered. I got a Highland Park and Jen got white wine. We waited until the drinks arrived. I took a gulp of the scotch but Jen didn’t touch the wine. She put her feet up on the chair so her thighs were pressed against her chest. I’d see her do that many times. She did it when she was upset or nervous. At that moment she looked to be both.

She was wearing a loose top and skinny jeans, and flats. Her hair was in a pony tail and she wore no makeup. The difference between this Jen and the girl since “Scott happened” was striking. The other girl – “Jenny” – she was a confident super model who dressed to impress. But the girl across from me was a “girl-next-door” kind of girl. Still beautiful, still a head turner, but unsure, hesitant, and scared. Which was the girl I fell in loved with and married? I wasn’t sure.

After long moments, Jen finally began the story. She said “It happened when Joey moved in with us. That’s when it started.”

Her words “when it started” rang in my ears. “So you fucked him more than once?” I asked. There was anger, hurt and jealousy in my voice.

Jen seemed to wince from the harsh tone of my voice. “Yes,” she admitted.

“How many times?” I asked, my sharp voice an indictment of her infidelity.

Jen looked down, not able to meet my glare. “I don’t know,” she said.

She didn’t know. She fucked my younger brother so much, she couldn’t remember how many times.

After long moments of silence, she said “You were traveling a lot and working late, on the Sapphire project.” She quickly added “That’s no excuse. I’m just trying to explain.”

“Did it continue after he moved to the dorm?” I asked, my voice still a sharp accusation.

Jen looked down, again not able to meet my glare. “Yes,” she admitted in a whisper. She finally reached for the wine. Her hand was shaking. She gulped it all down. My glass was empty too. We ordered another round.

“Did you at least feel guilty?” I snarled at her.

“Yes,” Jen said. Her eyes were tearing up. “But ….” Her voice trailed off.

“But what?” I snapped.

Jen winced again at the anger in my voice. She wiped the tears with the back of her hand. “But I liked feeling sexy again. I liked the attention. You were busy at work. You hardly noticed me anymore. Again that’s no excuse. But I think that’s why it happened. And why I didn’t stop it.”

I was silent for a while, sipping the scotch and processing her words. I remembered that time. She was right, I was really focused on Sapphire then. I was getting accolades from a lot of people. Attention from pretty girls like Elaine. After years of being together, I took Jen for granted.

The silence and my thoughts helped to cool my anger. “Then what happened?” I asked.

“Then Scott happened,” Jen said with a shrug. “He flirted with me all the time. I told you about it, and it got you hot. All of a sudden I had your attention again. You were all over me. It was like when we first met. You encouraged me with Scott. And I think it was easier for me to go with it, because of Joey. I mean, my inhibitions were down. And you were so into it. You wanted to see me with Scott. And that kinda made me feel better about Joey. I started thinking he was part of the game too. It didn’t make it right. I’m just saying that’s how I justified it, and dealt with the guilt.”

“You’ve thought a lot about this,” I observed.

“Not at the time,” Jen admitted. “But since then I’ve had a lot of time to think.”

I nodded slowly, processing all this. “Did it continue after Scott started?” I asked.

Jen nodded yes. “Not often,” she said. “A few times.” She looked at me and said “Remember Jake?”

My eyes opened wide with shock. “That was Joey?” I asked incredulously. Jen nodded, her eyes down in shame.

“So, then what?” I asked.

“Joey found out about Scott,” Jen said. “He saw us at a bar. He got really upset. I haven’t talked to him since. Until the hospital ….”

We were silent. After a few moments, she hesitantly asked “How is he?”

“You haven’t talked to him?”

Jen shook her head no and said “Not since you told me not to.”

I looked at her, wondering if she was telling the truth. But then, why lie now? I said “He’s on chemo. The doctors are optimistic.”

Jen nodded but didn’t say anything. She looked relieved though. She said “I really sorry Mike. I’m sorry about everything. You’re such a good man and I was so bad to you. I was horrible.” There were tears in her eyes. She was on the verge of crying.

“Yes you were,” I said flatly. But my anger was gone. I was emotionally exhausted. In shock.

“So was it worth it?” I snapped at her. It was more than a question. It was an accusation, a cruel indictment of her betrayal. Were all the great fucks, the toe curling orgasms, the big dicks, the romance and NRE, were they worth our marriage?

“No,” Jen said, and then she was crying. Sobbing into her knees as she hugged her legs to her chest.

The waitress came around. “Are you okay ma’am?” she asked looking concerned.

Jen managed to stop crying. She wiped her tears with a napkin. She nodded her head at the waitress, and the waitress was discreet enough to give us space.

Jen looked at me with teary eyes and asked “Was it worth it for you?”

I looked at her. Unlike the way I snapped at her, Jen’s was a simple question. Was living my cuckold fantasy worth our marriage?

This time it was me not able to meet her gaze. I looked down at the floor and whispered “No.” We lapsed into silence again.

Eventually Jen said “I broke up with Scott. It’s over.”

I looked up at her. I was mildly surprised. But why did it matter? It didn’t change anything. I’d seen them together. They had a connection. A serious, physical and emotional connection. Jen had admitted as much. They might be broken up now, but that was only temporary. They’d eventually be back together again.

And anyway, Scott and Joe were 2 different issues. Jen tried to frame the story like one lead to the other, that it was just one thing, but that was bullshit. Even if I could believe she was done with Scott, how could I forgive her betrayal with Joe? And then there was Ronnie. Sure, that was years ago. But in the context of Scott and Joe it formed a pattern. I couldn’t trust Jen. She cheated on me before and she’d cheat again in the future. It was inevitable.

“Well, thanks for telling me,” I said, abruptly getting up. “Goodbye Jen.”

I turned to go but then Jen bolted out of her seat and rushed to me. “Mike, wait!” she said, desperation in her voice.

I turned to look at her. She looked at me. We were standing close together, almost touching. I didn’t say anything, waiting for her to say whatever she wanted to say. She seemed at a loss for words though. Finally she reached up and scratched my new beard, under my chin. “I really like this,” she said with a grin.

I managed a grin back, but it was forced, just like hers. Then I turned and left.

Jen was in in her small apartment in Chelsea looking out the window, at the skyline of New York. Then there was a knock on the door. Her heart leaped thinking it was Mike. But when she opened the door it was Scott.

“What do you want Scott?” Jen asked, looking warily at him with the chain still on the door.

“Let me in Jenny,” Scott said. “I just want to talk. Come on, you owe me that much.”

Jen pursed her lips as she looked at Scott. Finally she shrugged and took off the chain.

Scott was carrying a bag. He took out 2 beers, offering one to Jen. Jen shrugged and took it, saying “Just one.” Scott shrugged a whatever back.

“So tell me what’s going on Jenny,” Scott said. “I thought we had something good. I thought you were happy. Then all of a sudden it’s over. What happened?”

“Scott, you’re fun. You’re exciting. You’re awesome in bed,” Jen said. “But living for the moment isn’t living. There’s no future in that.”

“I won’t be like that forever,” Scott promised. “Okay, I get you, you’re right, I need to grow up. Marry me and I’ll grow up. I’ll change. I promise.”

“Scott, no,” Jen said, her pretty face strained as she heard the pleading in Scott’s voice.

“Why not?” Scott asked. He held his hands out to her. “We love each other. You love me Jenny. You say it all the time.”

Jen winced at Scott’s words. Because it was true. She had told him she loved him. Many times. “God this is so fucked up,” she whispered, putting her head in her hands.

Scott saw an opening. He moved over to the pretty blonde. He pressed his body against Jen’s and brushed her long blonde hair to the other side, exposing her beautiful face. He kissed up her neck to below her ear. “Come on,” he said, whispering into her ear as he nuzzled her neck. “We love each other. We’re perfect for each other. Don’t break us up.”

Scott kissed Jen’s lips. As he did, he worked her body with his hands. By now he knew all of her erogenous zones, better even than Mike. He worked one hand into her blouse, quickly disposing of her lacy bra. He squeezed his other hand into the front of her yoga pants. Within moments he was working both her nipples and clit while he kissed and tongued her.

Jen moaned and rolled her head back as he kissed and fondled her. Then she kissed and fondled him back. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and reached into his shirt to caressed his muscular chest. She couldn’t help it. Her body was more attuned to Scott’s than any other man. They had a connection. They were two sides of the same coin. It was like God made them to fuck each other.

“You’re so fucking wet,” Scott hissed as he fingered her. Jen knew he was right. Scott always got her wet. Just being in the same room got her wet. When he looked at her she got wet.

Jen knew it would be so easy to give into it. Take Scott’s beautiful cock into her mouth. Open her legs and let him fuck her. It would be so easy. And she would love it. Love it! She would scream as he made her cum.

Suddenly Jen pulled away from Scott. She pushed his hands away. “Stop Scott, stop!” she said, pulling her blouse closed. She got up from the sofa and moved away. She stood as far away from Scott as she could in her little apartment.

Jen was panting. Her nipples were hard and her pussy ached. She looked at Scott warily, like a deer in the cross-hairs of a powerful lion. She knew he could easily take her. Do what he wanted with her. He could throw her onto the bed and force her legs open. He could fuck her and she couldn’t stop him. The possibility sent a chill down her spine.

“Scott, please leave,” she said. She was begging him to leave.

“Jenny, why?” Scott said. He didn’t understand. He knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. She couldn’t resist him. She was a slut for his body.

“Because … maybe I need to grow up too,” Jen said. “Please leave Scott,” she begged again. “Please go. Please.”

Scott’s face was a mix of disbelief and non-comprehension. Then he got angry. “Fuck you then Jenny!” he spat out. “I know you’ll be back! You’ll come back to me! You will! Then maybe if you’re lucky I’ll take you back!” Then he stormed out of Jen’s apartment, slamming the door behind him.

Jen stood motionless for a long time, clutching the top of the sofa. She stood that way until her breathing returned to normal. Until her nipples softened. Until her pussy stopped aching.

Finally she moved. She picked up her phone. She frowned seeing no texts from Mike. She got into bed and looked out the window. At the skyline of New York.

[A couple weeks later]

“So how was your honeymoon?” I asked Allie.

“We haven’t gone actually,” Allie said. With a shrug she said “It’s the second marriage for both of us so there’s no rush. We’re going in the summer to Italy to visit his family.”

“That sounds so … domesticated, Allie,” I said.

“I know, right?” Allie said with a laugh. With a grin she said “I guess I’m not so Allie Oh-La-La anymore, huh Mike?”

“Oh … you knew about that nickname?” I sheepishly asked. Allie nodded and laughed again.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Allie asked. We were in a Starbucks, meeting at my request.

“Three guesses,” I said.

“Jen, Jen and Jen,” Allie said. “So, the four of you made my wedding interesting.”

“Sorry about that.”

Allie shrugged.

“So why did you invite me Allie?” I asked. “Really?”

“So you want the truth?” Allie said. “Okay, I’ll tell you the truth. But don’t ask unless you want to hear the truth. Okay?”

I frowned at Allie, not really understanding what she was talking about. “Okay,” I said warily.

“About my wedding … I asked Jen if she wanted me to invite you,” Allie said. “She did so I did.”

“How much do you know?” I asked. “You knew about Ronnie?”

“Yes.”

“I guess it’d be stupid for me to say you should’ve told me,” I said.

“Yeah Mike, that’d be really stupid,” Allie said in her feisty, “you aren’t worthy to lick my high heels” voice. So despite what she said, she was still Allie Oh-La-La, at least partly.

“What about Joe?” I asked.

Allie hesitated, then said “Yes, I knew about Joe.” She had the good graces to at least look regretful about it.

“Allie …,” I began. “I’m not sure what to do.”

“Are you asking for my advice?”

“Yes, I guess,” I said. “I mean, how can I trust her about Scott? And even if I can get past Scott, how do I forgive her about Joe?”

Allie looked at me a long time. Then she said, “Okay, let’s take them one at a time. Ronnie. It was a stupid affair. You guys had been going out a while by then. She was in New York City and wanted excitement. But instead of excitement she had you.”

“Thanks a lot,” I said sourly.

“You want the truth right?” Allie said. “You’re a lot of things Mike, a lot of good things, but you’re not exciting. So Ronnie comes along. He’s new and exciting. Jen falls under his spell. They have an affair. But she comes to her senses and ends it. She marries you. So? Are you gonna forgive her for that one?”

“She should’ve told me,” I said.

“Mike are you brain-dead?” Allie scoffed. “If something like that happens, you don’t tell. You live with the guilt. You don’t risk your marriage.”

I frowned at Allie, not certain I agreed with her. I said “But it wasn’t just Ronnie.”

“I’ll get to the others,” Allie said. “But do you forgive her for Ronnie?”

“I guess.”

“You guess?” Allie said, scoffing again.

“Okay, yes, I forgive her for Ronnie,” I said.

“Okay then,” Allie said. “Now Scott.”

“Joe was next,” I pointed out.

“I’m not going in your anal-retentive sequential order,” Allie said feistily. “I wanna talk about Scott first.”

“Okay, whatever,” I said.

“Okay then,” Allie said. “Ready for the truth?”

I frowned. “Go ahead,” I said warily.

Allie looked me in the eye and said “Scott was all on you.”

My eyes bulged out in shock. I was coming out of my chair to protest but Allie glared at me. “Sit down and let me finish,” she ordered. “Then you get your say.” I glared back at Allie but I sat back down. I wanted to hear what she had to say.

“You pushed her to Scott,” Allie said. “Yes, I know Jen was hot for him, she probably even had a crush on him. But she wasn’t going to fuck him. I know this Mike, she was talking to me. Until you pushed her to him. And not just to fuck him, but to date him. And what happened when Scott wanted to see her more? Did you say no? What happened when they put your dick in a cage? Did you say no? What happened when Jen moved to Michigan with Scott? Did you say no? Did you go to Michigan and drag Jen’s ass back home? No, you didn’t do anything of that. And when Scott took Jen to Europe, instead of going after her, you went AWOL. She was your wife Mike! She loved you! All you had to do was say no!”

I stared at Allie. I didn’t say anything, my head and heart trying to process all that she said. Finally I said “What about Joe?”

“Joe’s on Jen,” Allie said flatly. “So that makes it one you, one Jen, and one you forgive her for.” She shrugged and added “Doesn’t sound so bad to me. Nothing you can’t work out.”

I laughed. Nothing we can’t work out. Yeah, right. It was all so simple.

Allie leaned in and said “Mike, let me ask you a question.”

“Go ahead,” I told her.

“Your cuckold fantasy,” Allie began. “For it to work, your wife has to be beautiful right?”

“Yes,” I said with a shrug. That was obvious.

“She’s got to have a sexy body,” Allie said. “And like to flirt. Right?”

“Yes,” I said with another shrug.

“You want men to notice her,” Allie said. “You want her to be hit on all the time. Right?”

“Yes,” I said again.

“But the wife has got to be willing to do it, right? She’s got to be willing to be with other men. Maybe even tempted to cheat. Right? That turns it from fantasy to real, right?”

“Allie, it was my brother,” I said.

“And you’ve never had fantasies about sisters?” Allie said. With a crooked grin she said, “You know Jen’s practically my sister. You’ve never had fantasies about me? And it’s not hotter cause I’m so close to Jen?”

“Okay I’ve thought about it,” I admitted, giving her a defiant look. “But I’ve never done anything, have I? I’ve never hit on you. I’ve never even touched you.”

“But that’s how your fantasy works,” Allie said with a knowing grin at me. “You’re faithful to Jen. Completely faithful. But she’s not supposed to be. She’s supposed to fuck other men. She’s supposed to cheat on you. She supposed to do that Mike.”

Again I stared at Allie, processing her words.

“Just call her,” Allie told me. “She looks at her phone constantly, hoping you’ll call. She loves you Mike. She really wants to get back together with you. She’ll do anything.”

“Has she seen Scott?” I asked.

Allie shook her head, telling me she wasn’t going to answer that question. “Call her Mike,” she urged me. “You ask her that.”

“Got a minute?” Scott said to Jen.

Jen nodded her head. She’d managed to avoid Scott outside work, but she couldn’t do that here in the office. They still worked together after all.

Scott entered her office and closed the door. “Leave the door open Scott,” Jen told him.

“Come on Jenny, chill. I’m not going to rape you,” Scott scoffed. With a grin he added “Unless that’s what you want.”

Jen rolled her eyes at him. But she felt the familiar tingling between her legs. He was making her wet again. She tried to fight it, but it was useless. It was like a live wire connection from Scott to her clit. He did it for her, more than any other man. Jen did her best to hide it from him. But with the knowing grin he was giving her, she knew that was useless too. They’d spent too much time together. He knew her too well.

“What do you want Scott?” she said irritably.

“What? I’m not Scotty anymore?” he said, that knowing grin still on his face.

Jen rolled her eyes again. “What?” she demanded.

“Just want to tell you, I’m moving back to Michigan,” Scott announced.

“Oh.”

“I’m opening a remote office there,” Scott said, continuing. “The partners think we can grow our presence out there more if I’m out there. I’ll be targeting auto companies at first, then expanding to the west.”

“Okay,” Jen said hesitantly. “Well, good. Sounds exciting. I’m happy for you Scott.”

Scott moved closer. “Come with me Jenny,” he urged her. “We make a great team. We’ll get a lot of clients and get filthy rich. Come on. You like Michigan right? Johnny and Cassie miss you. Especially Cassie. Come with me to Michigan.”

“Scott ….”

Scott moved around Jen’s desk and got on one knee, right in front of where Jen was sitting. “I know I fucked up last time,” he said. “Give me another chance. It won’t be like last time. It’ll be better than last time.”

Scott put his hand on Jen’s knee. Jen didn’t stop him. Then he put his hands behind her knees and pulled her to him. The motion on her leather chair caused her short skirt to hike up, exposing her lacy stocking tops. Jen’s breath caught when he put his hand on her exposed thigh above the stockings. She bit down on her lip to stifle a moan when he caressed her sensitive inner thigh. Scott caressed up her thigh to her silk panties. They were wet. Wet for Scott.

Scott pushed up her skirt so it bundled around her waist like a belt. He tugged her panties down and Jen helped him, lifting her ass off the chair. Then he pushed her legs apart. Again Jen didn’t stop him. Scott looked at Jen’s pussy. She was still keeping herself completely shaved. Maybe she wasn’t calling him Scotty anymore, but she was still keeping herself completely bare. He reached up between her legs and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

Jen gritted her teeth to stifle another moan. She couldn’t believe this was happening. For weeks since Allie’s wedding she’d avoided Scott, put up defenses against him, and now here she was, surrendering to him after only a few minutes being alone with him, her defenses tumbling down, opening her legs for him.

Scott stood up so now his crotch was in-line with Jen’s eyes. Jen could see he was erect. His hard cock tented his pants halfway down his muscular thighs. Not able to stop herself, Jen reached for him. For his manhood. She rubbed his shaft up and down, making him get even harder and bigger.

Scott grinned. He knew he had her. He hurriedly unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock. His grin widened seeing that Jenny’s eyes were locked on his hard cock. Again he locked his hands behind Jen’s knees. He pulled her farther off her leather chair and opened her legs wide. He saw that Jenny was breathing hard and her eyelids half closed with lust. She was ready for it. She wanted his cock inside her. Soon she would be calling him Scotty again.

He moved forward, holding his cock in his hand. He pressed it against Jen’s pussy. He rubbed it up and down her slit, lubricating himself with Jen’s wetness. Then he pressed his cock at Jen’s opening. He was about to penetrate her when Jen put a hand to his chest.

“Wait, Scott,” she said, pulling away.

“Don’t worry. I locked your door,” Scott assured her. He moved to her again, ready to penetrate her, to mate with her, to make her his again.

But Jen swiveled in the chair and staggered to her feet. She almost tripped in her high heels. She clumsily tugged her skirt down. Then she was on the phone. “Allie come here now!” she said desperately.

Jen unlocked her door. A moment later Allie was there, looking worried. She looked at Jen and then Scott. Jen was panting and her face flushed. Scott’s cock was hard and out of his pants. Jen’s panties were on the floor. It was easy to read the situation. “Get the fuck out Scott!” Allie hissed at him. “Now!”

Scott gave a half, incredulous laugh, and shook his head. He worked his cock back into his pants, taking his time to let the girls – especially Jenny -- look at his impressive manhood. As he left he looked into Jen’s eyes and said “It’s only a matter of time. Soon you’ll be begging for my cock. In your pussy. Your mouth. Your ass. You’ll beg me to fuck you.”

Jen collapsed into Allie’s arms when Scott was gone. She was breathing hard and her heart was pounding. Then the pants turned to sobs. Allie patted Jen’s back, trying to calm her down. In her head she mentally shook her head, thinking about how bad Jen had it for Scott.

I knocked on the dorm room door. The person inside shouted “It’s open” and I opened the door. I smiled at the person sitting on the bed. “Hi Joe,” I said.

“Hi Mike,” Joe said back.

“So how’s it going?” I asked, sitting down next to my younger brother.

“Good I think,” Joe said. “The chemo’s working. The tests came back good. I think I dodged the bullet again.”

“That’s really good Joe,” I said, squeezing my brother’s arm encouragingly. I saw though, that while the chemo may have beat the cancer, it had come with a cost. Joe had lost a lot of weight. He looked like a shadow of himself. I also knew that the threat of cancer would loom over him for the rest of his life. He beat it twice; could he beat it a third time, if it came back?

“Are you back in class?” I asked.

“Yes. Not a full load yet, but I’m getting there,” Joe said. Then he asked “So, have you heard from Jen lately?”

“She was at Allie’s wedding. Allie got re-married,” I told him.

“Oh, cool,” Joe said. “So, did she mention me? She visited that one time, and nothing since then. I’m only asking cause we kinda got into a fight a few months back. I thought we were cool after her visit, but now I’m not so sure.”

I looked away from Joe. “Yes, we talked about you,” I said, my voice suddenly filled with emotion. “She’s cool. Everything’s good.”

“You talked about me?” Joe asked.

I looked at him. I looked him in the eyes. “Yes Joe,” I said. “We talked about you.”

Joe looked back at me. He looked back into my eyes. A look of shame came over his face. He said, “I’m sorry Mike. I’m really sorry.”

I nodded but didn’t say anything.

“Is that why …,” Joe hesitantly began. “Is that why you divorced?”

I forced a smile. I stood up and took his head in my hands. I kissed the top of his head and said “I’ll always be your big brother Joe. I love you.” Then I moved to go.

Joe stopped me as he said “So you talked to Jen? Are you friends? Any chance you’ll get back together?”

I gave Joe a tight smile but didn’t say anything. I turned and left.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:14 am 
OHW Addict

Another great chapter!!!

Jen was made for Mike. He needs her as much as she need him.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 468 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1719 Next