A White Christmas

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
TriangleTangle
Experienced

A White Christmas

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 am

Last night, Christmas eve, my wife told me she had a few last-minute things to get. I thought nothing of it. I had no idea what she needed to go shopping for at that hour. I told her there was really nothing material I wanted for Christmas – just her, and what I wanted most was hot, raw sex with my beautiful, sexy wife. She just told me to sit tight and wait here.

She returned about two hours later. I heard her car pull in to the driveway, so I met her in the foyer. She was wearing her trench coat, carrying a large shopping bag.

“Honey, I have your Christmas present, right here!” She announced.

She wore a giddy look on her face, excited and impatient as she stood in our large marble entry. I thought she was about pull something out of the bag for me, but instead, she tossed the bag over her shoulder and threw open her trench coat.

Underneath she was wearing the favorite metallic cocktail micro dress I had bought her – the one she sometimes wore to lifestyle socials. She stood there for a moment, looking unbelievably sexy.

“Wow!” I blurted out. “Is this my present?” I asked, my stiff cock jumping to attention.

“Strip!” She commanded.

In a flash, I shed my t-shirt and shorts.

She began to slowly caress herself, running her hands up the side of her petite, sexy figure, up over her breasts, and struck a sexy pose.

“Where did you go?” I quizzed.

She shushed me, placing her index finger of over her pouty lips, and then lifted what little hem existed at the edge of her shiny micro dress.

“It’s going to be a white Christmas!” She announced. “I just got fucked!”

Under her dress she wore black see-through mesh panties. They were full of cum - a lot of it! Sperm was seeping right through the transparent black mesh.

I dropped to my knees, looked up, and quietly murmured, “THANK YOU SANTA!”

Her high-heels tapped on the marble foyer floor as she took a few short steps towards me, grabbed be my hair, and looked me in the eyes.

“Merry Christmas, my love!” she said in her best mistress voice, shoving my face into her cum-filled crotch.

My mouth and tongue naturally gravitated to her womanhood, licking and eating her right through the exterior of her panties. I had no clue where she had gone, or whom she had fucked, nor did I care. All I knew is that she did what I’ve had always begged of her – go out, wantonly cheat on me, fuck someone I didn’t know, then come home afterwards and surprise me with the evidence of her infidelity.

I carried her small frame up to the bedroom and proceed to sink my stiff cock into her silky, cum-filled pussy. The knowledge that she had just been bred by another made me crazed with desire for her - far beyond my wildest fantasy.

“Do you like your present?” She asked, wide-eyed and wearing that wicked trademark grin of hers.

“I could not have wished for more perfect package!” I responded, pounding her missionary.

She closed her eyes. I am certain as she was thinking about the guy that had fucked her earlier, which made it all that much hotter.

“I want to be the slut you’ve always dreamed of” She said in a smug tone, wrapping her cheating legs tightly around my thrusting hips. We fucked until we collapsed from total exhaustion and fell soundly asleep.

We awoke Christmas day. There was nothing under the tree that I wanted more than rolling over on top of my cheating little wife. I gave her my present over and over, worshiping my goddess. There isn’t a woman in the universe that could compare.

There was no snow outside this year, but it was without a doubt, the best white Christmas – ever!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Triangle Tangle
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

cpeater

Re: A White Christmas

Unread post by cpeater » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Definitely sounds like a delicious gift. Now, would you say she has been naughty, or nice?!?!?

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:11 pm

cpeater wrote:Definitely sounds like a delicious gift. Now, would you say she has been naughty, or nice?!?!?
Delightfully naughty!

:-)

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:20 pm

I cannot imagine a more wonderful Christmas present for a husband. Wow! I just gave my hubby the same present Saturday morning when I came home from a date.