A short fantasy about my wife training her niece

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
calicolombia69
$2 Ho

A short fantasy about my wife training her niece

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:38 pm

My wife had been fucking her own uncle now for 3 months. The pervert had always lusted after her but respected she was family. At the recent family reunion though, my wife decided that perhaps uncle deserved a prize for holding out so long. He had been a stud in his younger years and still had the looks, the build, and according to gossip, a penis that had made her aunt happy during her years. The reunion's program also included a gala dinner. My wife wore the sluttiest dress she could find with the sole intent of pissing off her brothers. Not only her nipples, but the aureolas' silhouette were clearly visible thru the thin satin material. The material was so sheer that it disappeared between her but cheeks and revealed the thin straps of her thong... Her back was nude, like a diva, revealing slight butt cleavage. She was with family and in laws, so a safe environment to play slut without the issue of unwanted approaches...

While dancing with all, this evening she found her uncle handsome and sexy. She felt the warmth of his hand on her back, and as he twirled her around, he stood behind her, his hand now on her front waist, with the tip of his big thumb ever so slightly touching each swaying breast as she completed the turn. She was quietly embarrassed at her body's reaction; this was Uncle. That was, until she felt his reaction under his suit pants, brushing her ample but firm ass... The dance continued. This time, a Tango style whereby his leg thrust between her legs. She involuntarily squeezed his leg with her thighs, which only aroused her more. As he pulled her back up, she unmistakably felt Uncles penis hard as a rock. As the song ended, his hands rested momentarily on her hips. This gesture caused her to feel sexually possessed by him. She allowed it for 3 seconds before it became too obvious.

During the group picture, he found his way behind her. She wanted to move away, trying to suppress these unwanted reactions from her body. It was too late and everybody was asked to hold still. His left leg, slightly between her legs. With her ample and erect rear (ass job last year) it is quite easy for her ass to bump into something without the rest of her body even touching. This time she found herself backing into him ever so slight. She knew she must stop but her body was not responding to her brain's wishes.

There was no more interaction until everyone left to the local hotels for the night. My wife walked her uncle to his door while chatting about the rest of family. There was no invite to enter; she just walked in with him to the room while the chatter continue non stop. She lay sideways on the bed with her head propped on her arm. The position only enhanced the curves of her hips and ass. High heels still on because they required buckles to be undone. Her front started to fall sideways and revealed a full nipple. She was hot and tired and didnt bother to adjust. She has always felt comfortable lounging around nude or semi-nude in the presence of family. Males were also used to lounging around in boxers in presence of female members of family.

Uncle too, removed all but boxers and sat on edge of bed. As much as he wanted, he did not lay a hand on my wife, out of respect; nor did he hint. His erection however gave him away. My wife, who lacks a filter in her brain, pointed to it and asked how long since you have been with a woman Uncle? "Ever since your aunt left last year with my buddy" "So you just jack off every day.." she said giggling. He frowned and admitted shyly: "Yes, niece, after you leave I will masturbate"

My wife felt a huge drop of liquid between her vaginal lips. "Masturbate now if you want Uncle" He hesitated to make sure he had heard correctly. Her expression and fixation on his crotch, confirmed the invitation. "Well if you dont mind.." "You can look at my breasts if you like; so you dont have to think of anything" He pulled his penis over his boxers. It was as big as she had imagined but a lot thicker. He was also laying side ways and resting on one arm, facing her.

She pulled back her dress from each side and exposed her two breasts. He did not remove his eyes, and proceeded to stroke. "Lie down properly and remove your underwear Uncle", which he did. She removed her dress completely. Wearing a thong, my wife feels she is legally not nude. She knelt next to him and squeezed her tits with her arms so they protruded more and Uncle could enjoy them. "Oh niece, you've made me so happy tonight" She gave him a sweet niece-type smile... "Keep going Uncle" Her eyes were fixated on his cock because of its thickness. She couldnt imagine it fitting in a pussy. Her hand, involuntarily started stroking his pubic hair and his groin. This made him shudder and the veins grew thicker. She turned to him: "touch them if you want" His other hand cupped one large breast and then fingered the nipple. She could see the poor man had not seen a woman's body in a long time.

She leaned over and with her hand, placed it in his mouth to suck. His hand now went around and caressed her nude butt. His other hand purposely slowed down the masturbatory action to delay orgasm. her hand now toyed with his balls and the base of his shaft. She was curious to see if her fingers could wrap around it. She was used to big cocks, but this was never seen. Her fingers were not long enough to wrap around completely...

She suddenly felt nervous and wanted her Uncle to cum shortly so she could leave.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Re: A short fantasy about my wife training her niece

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:03 pm

If she had been toying with the fantasy that Uncle might suddenly want to pin her down and fuck her, her long fingers concluded that it would be quite a painful experience.
Uncles fat middle finger was progressing from her ass cheek toward the crevasse protected by a small thong. She involuntarily froze; but allowed him to continue, in the hopes he would shortly be releasing his semen and end any further intentions. She was regretting she had allowed the taboo activity to progress beyond his masturbation display which she had requested out of fondness and a certain attraction to her uncle. As soon as she felt his middle finger had found her labia and started to rub them back and forth over her thong, she grabbed his penis further up the shaft and took over the masturbation for him. He has dribbled a significant amount of precum for a man his age. Her nipple still in his mouth, she felt tugging as he approached climax. "Come on Uncle, let your milk out!..." She masturbated faster with her whole hand, up along the shaft and hitting the base of the even larger head. She felt it tense up and her family member's semen shot out into the air. She gently released as he let go of her nipple and labia and caught his breath.

Feeling more confident again, she played with his cum in her fingers and lathered her aureolas. 'Im taking your souvenir to sleep with tonight!" That sight, made his penis twitch again. It was time to end the session. She put on her dress again and kissed him good night on the lips. She walked to her hotel next door.

She texted me the story the next day and seeked advise as to her morality of her actions and my views of her attraction toward him. I was neutral. "Dont punish yourself. You performed a kind deed. Your Uncle has been alone for some time and he deserved a bit of sexual enjoyment. He is a good man because he allowed his wife to go and live with his best friend." "Yes he is a cuck just like you" she replied. "She only comes home on weekends for him to have her, he said" "I woke up to the smell of his cum on my tits and it got me horny again. I dont know that I am going to to when I see him again today. We are all going to the beach"

"You will be OK. Just hang out with your brothers and he will leave you alone"

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Damn calicolombia, that was hot! I'm certainly looking forward to reading more and by the way, your writing is great! Please carry on!

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:09 pm

desertsub wrote:Damn calicolombia, that was hot! I'm certainly looking forward to reading more and by the way, your writing is great! Please carry on!
thanks! there are parts of this story that are true fact and did happen.... tell you later!

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:56 pm

PART 3
They all met at the beach the next day. Needless to say, my wife wore the sluttiest thing she could find on internet: a torpedo style bikini. its a one piece thing strap that covers as much as a regular thong in the back, continues up along her back and separates at the shoulders. Comes down the front as two straps covering nipples and barely much more of the breasts. So you can see both sides of each breast nude. both straps join at the navel into a narrow strap that covers pussy and minimum labia. If she had not shaven, the pubic hair would clearly be visible. In fact she was worried because after shaving, part of the skin was irritated and this was visible of course. She texted me pics prior to leaving her room. I expressed concern that Uncle will see her and maybe get the wrong message. She replied that this was the only time she could freely wear this and her intent was to continue upsetting her family and sister! Uncle was probably well relieved and would not bother her anymore.

She had breakfast with brothers and other aunts. Uncle appeared but sat at another table. She joined him as they walked down to the beach and asked him if he slept well, with a giggle and wicked smile. He put his arm around her and told her that was the best sleep therapy he had received.

The day was spent on the beach. All criticizing my wife for her choice of swimwear. Two of her nieces inquired if I knew how she dressed when I was not around? She dryly replied that perhaps they should get in shape and attempt to seduce their own new husbands... She sat with Uncle for lunch by the pool. When he finished, he excused himself to go take a nap on the balcony of his room. My wife asked if she could use his bed for a quick nap, to avoid walking back to her hotel next door.

They arrived at the room and he opened the glass door to let the sea breeze in. My wife went and lay on the bed closest to the window, face down and ass up with her feet on the pillow. Uncle sat on a deck chair just outside the glass door and they chatted more. He commented that he noticed everyone making unfair remarks. "If you have the body, and like to wear that, I dont see the problem dear" They both dozed for a few minutes. Then he got up and said it was safer for him to lie on the other bed too. "Lie down here next to me Uncle. Then you catch the breeze" Uncle lay next to her on the Queen size bed face up and closed his eyes.

They dozed for about 20minutes but my wife's thong/torpedo bikini was biting at the crotch and she hadn't brought any other clothes. She sat up and simply removed the whole thing, and lay back down in the nude. After a while, Uncle rubbed his eyes and grunted. "Do you want to go for a walk or see the town?" "OK, but dont you want to masturbate again? Your thing is hard again Uncle" She was actually embarrassed to use the word cock with her uncle. "Sure, if it doesnt bother you again?" "No Uncle, thats why Im asking"

He pulled his swim trunks down and she helped him to pull them all the way off. Because of their upbringing, they didnt feel embarrassed being in the nude.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:46 pm

PART 4

She sat up on the bed, resting back on her hands and with her knees folded and legs apart. Uncle could see her hairless pussy, but she had assumed this position out of comfort; not with the intention of purposely arousing him. She looked at his penis and his finger massaging it's wet urethra opening. This morning when she awoke, his penis had come to her mind. She imagined it on another man, and imagined herself lowering herself onto it. She had masturbated to that thought. Now, seeing it again, reality hit that it would be impossible for her to even get a penis that size half way in. Her Aunt was actually mixed race. Obviously her vagina must be a lot larger.

She turned and lay sideways on her arms with her head near his penis. She gently massaged his groin again and then slowly tickled his balls with her long finger nails. She felt his other hand back on her hip and ass like last night. This afternoon, she was more relaxed at letting him enjoy himself. Then she felt a kiss on her thighs. She looked and he had his eyes closed, gently kissing and taking in the scent of her skin. Her normal reaction to a man kissing, is to mount their face and allow them to kiss her intimately. She stopped herself; but felt her own body aching to do what it knew best. She slowly pulled a leg over his face and positioned her ass in front of his closed eyes. She felt slightly embarrassed that she had been so overt. As if asking her Uncle to overstep a boundary. Then she remembered she had not washed since coming from the beach. She was sticky, smelly and moist. She knew, from wiping with her own fingers, that her own crotch and butt area gave off the most intense - and disgusting to her - mixture of smells, urine, old precum, sweat and what smelled like a hastily cleaned anus.

She attempted to pull her ass forward and out of his face, but his eyes opened and his hands were firmly on her hips. The kisses continued up the leg to the crotch. "Uncle, sorry I havent washed!" "No darling, I will wash you" - Not another pervert who enjoys those smells - she thought. But his tongue was already making darts across her labia and it was impolite to pull away. Plus, one lick had already touched her clitoris and she was too weak in the mind to remove herself. Her hand moved to the base of his shaft. Yesterday, in an pure attempt to make him cum; this afternoon, it was from desire.

She could tell that despite his dry spell, Uncle was a good lover. His tongue was hitting the right areas of her lips. It deftly raised her clitoral hood and his lips grabbed her clit in sucking motions. She was now regretting having assumed this position. Regret because she was enjoying this sexual act with her own Uncle.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:56 pm

A hot story. Is there more?

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:40 am

goodtimes2 wrote:A hot story. Is there more?
sorry, I was eager to continue, provided I had the ratings... will continue on Monday afternoon

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 am

Another vote to continue!

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:07 am

My wife was now beginning to loose control of the situation for the first time. Up to now, she had controlled her desires and managed to make her uncle ejaculate at her convenience.

Now, with his tongue flicking at her clit and running circles around her anus, she was giving up control. She grabbed his cock against her face, fighting the temptation to savor it in her mouth. She rubbed it with the palm of her hand and felt the shaft at the edge of her mouth. This was her uncle and she had only wanted to watch him jack off as a family favor.

She felt herself cumming and pressed her whole mouth against the shaft. As her vagina pulsated in her uncle's mouth, this cause him to orgasm and his cock pulsated and pumped sperm up. The thick cream erupted and dribbled down the head. She held her mouth against it, still but slightly open, more from her own climax than on purpose. She felt one stream wet her lips and find its way into her mouth. She did not resist.

In horror, she realized she was now desiring the old man, desiring his manhood, desiring to be taken over. They recovered and she managed to climb off and lay still on his bed. She kissed him goodbye with a peck and announced she had to go back and change out of her bikini.

I was waiting in our room. As she showered and I sat on the toilet, she said: "this is slipping away from my hands, I just wanted to let him masturbate so he stops lusting after me." I listened. "but he was rubbing my ass and I rode his face and let him smell me, all sweaty and dry piss. I just wanted him to cum faster but he is an old dog and really knows how to lick; better than you!"

"You never let me lick you when smelly and sweaty" I replied "I dont know what came over me. I only do that with those pigs I call lovers and I dont care what they think of me" She continued: "he made me cum, but that's it, I cant go back. Ill end up being fucked by my own uncle..."

I forced a show of support. "You have been an excellent niece to him. You and I can dine together tonight or join the rest of family. We are leaving tomorrow anyway"

rhino66
Virgin

Unread post by rhino66 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:14 am

Hot as fuck. She is irresistible. Juicy pussy with a tinge of salt. No problem. He is a lucky bastard to get seduced by his slutty hot niece with fat ass and yummy titties
~A stag bull

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:58 pm

LAST CHAPTER:

We had dinner with one group of family and lots of good-byes as many leaving early next day... We walked back from the restaurant toward the hotels. Uncle had been texting her all the time basically since she left his room hours earlier... hoping he would be able to say goodbye before he left early.

I noticed her staring in the distance, she was obviously thinking hard and trying to decide what to do. She was normally very decisive but this time, hesitation and confusion.

"Im going to say goodbye, but come with me because I dont want anything to happen. If I go alone, I know my panties will drop by themselves..."

He opened the door with a big smile, wearing his boxers. His expression was of gratitude. No hint of annoyance from me being there. Obviously he was grateful and accepting for the attention and passion he had already received from his niece.

He sat in an upright chair near the dinette table. My wife sat across him on the bed and. After short chit-chat she removes a high heel sandal and extends her leg directly onto his crotch. He jumped in surprise. "Are you going to miss me uncle?" with a flirty smile. While nervously looking for words, she interrupts him: "Oh uncle, my husband knows Im your favorite niece and I helped you to masturbate" More nervous laugh.

She silently stands up, pulls her mini flower dress over her head revealing a completely nude body. She had gone braless and pantyless to dinner. Puts her sandal back on and seductively walks 3 steps toward the elderly man, swaying hips, breasts and ass also swaying. He just stares petrified.

Holds him the shoulders and stradles him and gently lowers herself onto his lap with a spiral motion. I cant see, but the spiral motion is obviously causing her vulva to rub against his dick which is not trying to escape the boxers. Her right hand reaches down and helps it out of the boxers and she positions it between her lips.

"This is so you dont go looking for my other cousins uncle..." She decends but stops mid-decent onto her uncles penis. It temporarily causes her to lose the continuous seductive gyrations. She has to raise again, hand adjustment and decend again. She is obviously having problems working the head inside her. She had described his penis to me in detail, and this was proof that she had not exagerated.

The decent this time was much slower and took forever until she was finally sitting on his lap with her relative's manhood inside her. She sighed and he laughed. "Its ok darling, rest a bit. Not even your aunt after all the years could take it in one go"

My wife, ever the fighter and the slut replied: "Yes uncle but I want to be a real woman to you tonight..." She slowly starts her rotating motion while I admire her olive skinned ass. Uncle is the same dark skin tone so its quite a taboo to watch... She places a nipple into his mouth with her right hand. The motion doesnt come easy to her either. His thickness gives her little room for extended maneuvers. Then she tries front and back motion when she starts groaning due to the pressure it is exerting on her clit. Her own clit looks like a mini penis, so large genitals run in the family.

The groan turns to loud moans and she orgasms but cant move as fast as she would normally when orgasming. She rests her head on his for a few seconds. Uncle has not even had to move up to now. She raises, but again, slowly since she cant just pop it out like she does with other men. She leads him to the bed, he lies first and she rides him again. This time its a bit easier. She bends over and french kisses him. From my angle, and a bit of stretching, I managed to see penis in pussy and the two mouths sucking each others tongues at simultaneously.

"Dont come yet" she commands. "Give it tome from behind uncle, so you will always remember your niece's ass" She positions herself and he crawls around. He has to hold his left leaning member to guide it in. He momentarily becomes aware of my presence and shows slight shame while holding is dick in display with his own niece's ass in his face.

With an assertive smile I say: "Go ahead uncle, she is your niece, you have all the rights to enjoy her" He doesnt reply and simply guides himself in, slowly. With 3 pushes, he is in all way and her face shows the pleasure which is normally confused with pain in these circumstances.

He fucks her slowly but deliberately. She normally gyrates and rotates in this position; thus giving her man of the moment extra pleasure. but her uncle has her hijacked with the girth of his head. Her moans are constant now... I can see that she has dilated a bit more and his slides are constant without interruption.

I say: "go hard uncle, its OK. She does enjoy it and so she doesnt forget who Uncle is!" Again his reply comes in the form of stronger thrusts. He is momentarily transformed into a man 20yrs younger and fucks my wife with force. Her moans are of course now screams and bellows. Uncle finally orgasms into his own family member with loud grunts and moans of his own. Sweat streaming down face and back.

He collapses next to her with a lottery winner smile on his face. "I can now die happy" he sighs. She lays on her back to rest next to him, head on his chest looking at his face. Her hand goes down between her lips to catch semen running out. She collects a glob in her hand, staring at her uncle into his eyes, she takes the slimy fingers to her mouth and licks them all. "I hope you come to visit me back home..."

He eventually got up, his real age slowly returning, limps to the bathroom shower. She looked over to me with a sheepish smile. "What do you want me to say?.."
I smile back and ask if she wants a kleenex or if she is going to hop into the shower.
"You can lick if you want, while he is in the shower"

More than licking his cum, it was the scent of his manhood on her vulva, the smell of penis and balls rubbed all onto her. She orgasmed with my mouth almost instantly because she was still more or less in extasis. "You can come in if you want"

I immediately straddle and penetrate my wife. Uncle calls from the shower to ask if she is OK. "Yes uncle, letting my husband give me a quick fuck but I cant even feel him thanks to you!" He laughs and offers a very hypocritical apology to which I reply: "Uncle I told you, she is your niece and you have all the rights. If she is this wide, it means she really enjoyed you"

I orgasmed quickly as I normally do and she barely moved an eyelid. I barely felt her either. The images ingrained in my mind are what caused my orgasm.

After she came out of the shower a while later, she said: "its late, lets just sleep here and say goodbye to uncle in the morning. Which bed are you sleeping in Uncle?" He points to one bed and she hops in infront of him. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" with a seductive and innocent smile. He replies: "well if your husband allows it"

She frowns, "I sleep with him the rest of the year!" We are all tired, so they cuddle in. She whispers and giggles: "respect your niece in bed Uncle!"

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:51 pm

EPILOGUE
In the predawn shadows, I hear the sounds of uncle getting dressed and ready for his departure. My wife is fast asleep face down and legs spread as normal. Sheet only covering half a nude ass cheek and leg. They had both slept in the nude. I close my eyes and doze.

Uncle taps me on the shoulder to say goodbye. "Im leaving, thanks for everything and I'm really sorry I hope I havent made you uncomfortable..." "Of course not" I reply, "Vanessa has always been very fond of you and you have given her a lot of happiness this weekend; which has made me very happy also" He smiled in relief. "Please come and visit whenever you want; even if I am not there, you are always welcome"

He taps me on the shoulder and moves over to the other bed to say goodbye to his niece. I hear him whisper her name and I close my eyes again to resume sleep. But I dont hear a door bang. Instead, I hear distinct slurping noises... I open my eyes and look over without turning or raising my head. I see him standing by the bed and the silhouette of my wifes head and long hair in front of his groin. I can see the outline of her big naked tits behind his knees. She is resting on one elbow and apparently holding his penis with her other hand. This is the first time she has sucked her uncle since they became sexually involved. My small dick is already dribbling at this sight.

I hear more whispers, then the sound of a belt unbuckling. The sound of the bed springs cause by the movement of bodies. The curtains are drawn but the sun is beginning to rise also and makes it thru the crack. I see the man's outline as he kneels nude in front of his own niece. I see his strong arms grab her hips and pull her toward him, her legs spread and raise to his shoulders.

Then I hear the now familiar sound of her moans. She never pretends. If you are a bad fuck, she lets you know. She moans like a weightlifter lifting free weights. Her uncle proceeds to slowly begin thrusting in and out. I lay in silence.

Uncle and niece, 25yrs apart, having consensual sex next to her sleeping husband. If her other aunts ever found out, they would be beyond horrified. I doubt they would speak to either, ever again. Her own male and female cousins, despite their own liberal minds and swinging genitals, would call her a whore of the worst kind; fucking their own dad!

This time he thrust harder, probably the position and feeling more privacy. He had to put his hand over her mouth because the moans were almost frightening...

This time he departed for good. As the door shut, she whispers over "come over to the bed". I crawl over to what had been their bed and spoon up behind her. "This side is wet" I murmur. "I know, your wife just got fucked by her uncle... your place is to take the wet spot that a real man has left" I kiss her behind her neck and say yes, I proudly hold that place....

She doesnt want penetration from me, she wants to keep her uncle's scent, sweat and semen over her body for a while longer. My spooning is just reassurance that all is well with her marriage.

"I do love him as an uncle, but I also want him to have me whenever he wants.... I invited him to visit next month when his factory closes down for the season..." "Great idea love" I reply "Yes, I can sleep with him in the guest room every night after the children are in bed" ....

THE END