Happy New Year

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Karmagician2
Verified Hot Wife

Happy New Year

Unread post by Karmagician2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:34 pm

He leads me into the sparsely, but tastefully decorated apartment. I hang my jacket on a dining chair and make my way over to the sofa, stepping around the blanket laid on the floor He's excited, taking a mile a minute, commenting on how he should take down the tree. He grabs his TNG pez dispensers, still in the box, and shows them off. I talk him into letting his dog out to say hi, and it's so excited to see everyone.

He takes the dog back to his room and tells me to undress. I remove my slacks and t-shirt and wait for him on the couch. He returns, still fully dressed, and has me move to the floor.

He begins kissing me, starting with a chaste pucker, and moving to play with my tongue. We remain seated, kissing for a few moments before he pulls at my left strap. I remove my arm, he then exposes my breast. He fondles it before deciding to remove my camisole. He mouths at my breast, taking each nipple into his teeth. A gentle bite pulls a needy moan from my throat.

He directs me to lay down and removes my panties; kissing at my mouth and nipples, he pulls my right hand down between my legs. I start to play with my pussy. He gets up and instructs me to, "keep doing that" as he walks away. I rub my clit while while I wait for his return.

He returns, clad in only black boxer-briefs and lays on my right. Once again he starts kissing, and moves to my nipple; teeth eliciting another moan. He bites a little harder, making me squeak, then soothes with his tongue.

His hand moves down my body, between my legs. Fingers stroke up and down in my wetness while I begin stroking him. He repositions, dragging his firm cock across my leg, and inserts his fingers. A few gentle strokes and he finds a new spot. He increases pace and intensity as I start to squirm. A small orgasms later, he moves his fingers to my mouth. I lick and suck my pleasure, savoring my taste.

He has me turn over and shoves his fingers back into my pussy. He pounds his hand into me and grinds his cock against my leg. As I begin to moan, his other hand fists into my hair, and yanks my head back. My moans get louder as another orgasm begins to build. He leaves me wanting, moving his fingers back to my mouth.

He lies next to me, announcing break time. We talk for a few minutes about movies, Star wars, and Star trek. I realize later, I could catch feelings if I'm not careful.

He directs me to lay face down on the couch, knees still on the floor. Once again he uses his fingers to fuck me, hitting my cervix. His hand is again fixed in my hair, pulling me backwards.

After teasing a second small orgasms from me, he repositions me on my knees in front of him. Cock finally at eye level, I start stroking and licking. My lips wrap around his head and I begin experimenting with how much I can fit. I hit my limit with more than the width of my hand remaining.

I continue sucking, stroking and fondling, enjoying the smoothness on my tongue. His eagerness builds and he begins thrusting, gently holding my head for encouragement. As his orgasm approaches, he has me lay down and straddles my waist. I continue stroking to his end, cum shooting into my hair and down the valley of my breast. I keep stroking as he softens, making him twitch with pleasure. I use his cum to lubricate his head for a few last strokes. He falls to the side giddy from overstimulation.

Once he regains composure, he fetches a towel, allowing me to clean up. We spend what feels like another hour talking before I think to check the time. Realizing how early it is, we dress and he goes to start the car. I get to play with the dog again while we wait for the car to warm. He drops me at home and I climb in bed with my husband to relive the experience.
Literacy is a job requirement, I'm the job.

soupcan_44
Experienced

Re: Happy New Year

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am

Thanks for your story Karmagician. I hope there is more to come as you are a skilled writer. I also just found & read your recent post where you and your husband chronicle the beginnings of your adventures and I wonder if this story is one of your recent adventures or fiction? Either way very hot.... you are a very welcome addition to OHW.

Karmagician2
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Happy New Year

Unread post by Karmagician2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:58 am

Thanks soup. This one is factual, I've got a few fictional waiting to take form.
Literacy is a job requirement, I'm the job.