A Fun Fond Memory

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
used
Prepubescent

A Fun Fond Memory

Unread post by used » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Sitting back thinking about some old times and when that happens, I always think of this time.
Around fifteen years ago now Mei discovered the Internet site, FetLife. She was intrigued by all the different fetishes that people claimed for themselves and/or had an interest in. She was pretty excited that there were so many open minded people not only in the US, but all around the world, including her homeland where Islam seemed to have taken charge. She spent hours a day on it and to her amazement, discovered a small community of members right in our own back yard.
Mei didn’t take much time before she was an active community member dragging me to the monthly Munches as they called them. They talked a lot and had demonstrations on various fetishes that some members were interested in. Twice a year they traveled to other larger communities to gather with them. People that came to the meetings came from all walks of life and no one did any judging of others. Mei liked that, She also liked that everyone could sit around wearing, or not wearing whatever they wished and no one would hit on them. Just a, be yourself and be respected for it by all.
There was one particular meeting that Mei took particular interest in. There was a demonstration of using ripe for restraint. Now, Mei liked her Alpha males and always got into them holding her arms or slapping her ass and sometimes even pulling her hair but she never liked being tied up or restrained in any way that she couldn’t control. Now it seems, she had taken an interest in it. I think that first interest came from seeing an actual person tied and the fact the one doing the tying made the rope look rather pretty to her. Fancy knots and all that stuff. The man doing the demonstration and before he left, he made her a pantie made from ropes and knots. They were pretty sexy and I know she enjoyed just standing there naked while the ropes went back and forth and in and out. She wore them home but discovered that if you remove one rope end to get out of them, the whole thing comes apart.
Mei started looking into all the rope stuff on FetLife and at the links some members provided. I was informed one morning that the man doing the demonstration at the Munch would be coming to the house at 2:00 PM to tie her up beautifully. Well, nothing else happening on that Sunday afternoon. Mei made sure she was all showered, shaved, and smelling nice before his arrival. Five minutes to two and the doorbell rang. I answered and here was the rope man who just happened to bring three assistants. He introduced himself again and the three guys behind him. I inquired about the helpers since Mei hadn’t mentioned them. He told me that he needed the assistance because Mei requested a complete restraint with fancy ties and knots. Said something about only having two hands and one mouth to get it done and that wasn’t going to be enough. Mei came around the corner then and she two was a bit surprised at the number of males standing in our living room and inquired immediately. It was then explained that one of the three was a helper that he used regularly and the other two are getting taught by him. He apologized for not letting her know before hand and if she would feel better, he would send off the two students but he would need his assistant to do what she was looking for. I was ready to say, yeah, maybe just the two but Mei speaks up and says no problem. They have to learn sometime.
Mei asked where the best place would be to do it and was informed that a soft surface for her comfort would be best. Something like a thick mat or mattress. Mei led them to the spare bedroom. The rope expert led the way behind her. The second guy carrying some colored rope, the next guy carrying some more rope and a work bag, and the fourth guy following up with some four foot or so bamboo poles. Looked more like they were ready to camp in the wilderness then just tie up a pretty lady. They all sat their goods down by the end of the bed and told Mei to start out on her back. Mei asked, should I be naked? Mike, the lead told her that while it looks the best, it would be up to her just how much she wanted to wear. The less and more tight the better. Mei not being the shy one just stripped off her pants and shirts exposing herself fully since she never wore any type of undergarment. She got on the bed and laid down straight on her back.
Mike started explaining to her that he would be touching her to position parts into place but eventually he would be far enough where any movement would be impossible by her and he with help would be moving her. She told him no problem. Mike and boys started unpacking. The rope was black, red, and yellow. It was soft and I learned that it was made of silk. Mei liked that. Mike started putting rope here and there with nothing actually tied. It started taking on somewhat of a pattern then. Mei was ticklish in certain spots and whenever anyone got close to them she was squealing. Mike said he couldn’t have that and reached into his bag and pulled out a ball gag. Mei asked what that was for? For your mouth he told her. You make far too much noise and since you wanted full restraint, this is part of that. Normally, I wait till the end but I am making an exception in your case. Mike put the gag on her and I just kind of sat back and chuckled to myself.
Mike and boys took over an hour to tie her. There were ropes going everywhere but all had a beautiful pattern and the knots were nothing short of spectacular. There were ropes around her breast but not squeezing them since she was very careful with her breast. Ropes ran down the length of her and one went each side of her pussy. Bamboo poles run across here that ropes went over and round. She was tied in such a way that you could move any part of her and everything would follow with no stress on any particular area. I had to admit. There was a lot of talent shown there. Mei, she could only look forward and had no idea what she looked like. I made sure I took some pictures so she could see.
While I was photographing her, I noticed that her pussy was really wet. Dripping wet. She was really turned on by all of this. I took that as a clue that she was wanting something pretty bad. I turned to Mike, looked at Mei, back at Mike and told him that I think she wants to get fucked this way. Mei’s eyes were wider now. Mike giggled a little and said that she probably does and hope I have a great time. No, I said, by all of you. Mike looked at Mei, I looked at Mei. Her eyes were even wider now. Not sure then if it was because it excited her or because she was shocked at the idea. Mei has never been shocked at the idea of fucking but she had never been fucked while having no control.
Mike and the boys thought my idea was a great one and pants and shirts started immediately coming off. Mei just watched. I went over the night table and pulled out some condoms and tossed that at the foot of the bed. The four picked them up and tore them open. I guess Mike being the teacher allowed him the privilege of being first. He went to the side of the bed and twisted Mei around to where her pussy was just on the edge of the bed. She as on her back, knees high and arms up. He played his cock head around her wetness. You could see the glistening of it on the head. He started slipping it into her and you could see her stiffen with it. A good stiffen. She almost at the same time started moaning but try as she might, couldn’t move with him. She was totally at his mercy. He started squeezing her nipples as he started speeding up and she had her first orgasm. Mike picked up his speed and finished inside her in his condom. He just had to drive it in as far as he could when he came.
As soon as Mike pulled out, his student took right over. Mei never had a chance to get a breath and built immediately to another orgasm. Normally she is pretty jerky but while all those muscles tightened, she couldn’t move. I thought what if she strained something? She didn’t seem that anything was wrong so I didn’t say anything. The student was taking some time but in so doing, Mei had another orgasm and during that one, the student pulled out, ripped off the condom and shot all over her stomach. When he was still cuming, Mike told him he was cleaning the ropes. No reply, just some grunts.
Number three was ready to go and evidently pretty excited. This time mei was rolled to her side. He pushed his cock in and maybe 3 or 4 pumps, he too pulled out and cum on her. OK, not just cum on her. This guy must have been saving it up. He cum on her tits, her side, her ass, the bed, and I think even hit her cheek. He was a cum machine. Just no control. No orgasm from Mei from this one but I still think she was happy about it.
Number four was maybe save the best for last. He by far had the biggest dick of the four and by the looks of it, it was ready for some jousting. He walked up to her and got Mike’s help to turn her face down. Now, her ass was in the air. He pulled her down over the edge of the bed to lower her ass to meet him. He played his cockhead around her really wet pussy mixed with cum. He moved it around and after playing with it for a bit, started playing it around her puckered up ass hole. Mei started grunting and making noised. No, not in her ass. He must have gotten the hint and slid his cock down and pushed it right into he pussy. After a couple strokes he was balls deep and would leave it that way for a moment before making another stroke. Mei was into this and you could see her stat to shake even with the constraints. She was starting to orgasm and he kept his movements up. Her orgasm just didn’t stop. Like it just kept rolling on and on. He fucked her for only maybe five minutes and her orgasm seemed to last just as long. You could hear he was ready to explode. Out he came, condom ripped off and cum shot out onto her back. Only one good shot but the rest came out in gobs onto her ass. It rolled down it between the ropes like down a street.
Mei was spent. You could see it in her eyes. Mike said we needed to untie her now and the guys all went to work and had her completely free in a matter of minutes. Her body was strange looking due to being covered with rope marks so I took a couple pictures of those too. She laid down on her stomach, stretched out straight on the bed. Her face was down but everyone heard her say, that was incredible. Everyone agreed. Then, her skin started itching all over from the rope marks and Mike suggested they all give her a good rub down to get the circulation back to normal.
After everything was packed up, the men all gave their goodbyes and thanked Mei for a great afternoon. She thanked each and every one of them. As number four was leaving, Mei asked if they could get together again but with no ropes. They set up something for a few nights later.
Mei had the time of her life. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be in trouble for letting the guys fuck her without getting permissi