My last hotwifing experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

My last hotwifing experience

Unread post by edwardbare » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 am

My ex and I had a basically open/swinging relationship from the beginning, married understanding we would be fucking other people. She was the first to do so.

This episode was not the cause of our ultimate parting, but it was the last experience of the kind we had, and I’ve never been able to replicate it with anyone else.

She told me she wanted to start fucking a friend of ours who lived across the street. I was happy to agree. Every Friday night for three weeks she would go over to his place for a few hours while I waited at home. When she came back we would both get naked and while she was on top of me, fucking, she would tell me in detail about what they did. It was a beautiful experience. She was amazingly verbal during sex, something I was never able to do myself.

After all these years I can't remember much of what she told me, but what comes to my mind frequently is the night she told me they were both sitting on his bed just chatting idly when she reached over, unzipped his fly, took out his cock, and began sucking it. I have imagined that scene many times, and it never fails to turn me on.

Unfortunately a woman he was seeing at the time insisted that he stop fucking my wife, so it all ended.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Re: My last hotwifing experience

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Funny how one scene or even can get etched into our brains.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

hereforthebeer
Trainable

Re: My last hotwifing experience

Unread post by hereforthebeer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 pm

Samanthasman wrote:Funny how one scene or even can get etched into our brains.
Yes. So true. My first wife and I were together almost 6 years. Of all those years, there are a handful of moments that are burned into my memory as if they were placed there with a hot branding iron.

Samanthasman... with your beautiful wife and what I know of your story, I can only imagine what amazing memories are burned into your brain forever.