First time sharing my girlfriend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: First time sharing my girlfriend

Unread post by john jasson » Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 pm

The Master of Erotic Suspense returns...........
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri May 04, 2018 4:36 pm

We want to hear all about u and Marie!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sat May 05, 2018 12:05 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:Hey guys sorry for the long absence. School gets busy this time of year and that should always take the priority.

Also, I know the last post may not be as "juicy" as some may have hoped. I worry about blabbing on about me and Maria when i'm sure a lot of people wanna hear more about Maria and Gus.

Don't worry, more is on the way. Until then I hope you all enjoy

until next time
Please do not worry. I always look for the next chapter. But your school should indeed always take priority. And not to forget, Maria. I specially like the stuff you write about your feelings and how you both deal with deal. Juicy stories enough here. The emotions you share makes your story so special!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue May 15, 2018 7:08 am

Being very curious I have some questions. Would it be easier for you if you could watch them making love? For me myself watching my wife making love to another is a great turn-on. It also makes it more a shared happening. I am very aroused by seeing them kissing, making out, undressing. The whole game. After making out and undressing, going down on each other, even penetrate. Or giving each other a massage and starting from there. I wonder what you three think about that. Some people have performance issues, but if you feel like being together, there is no need for that.
I must admit I am a kind of voyeur :)

diet_dew_86
Experienced

Unread post by diet_dew_86 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:09 am

Scott, this is one of most captivating threads I've come across. I actually missed going to the gym last night because I couldn't stop reading this.

Are you still able to have a normal friendship with Gus or is it impossible to put aside the new dynamic?

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Sat May 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Hello,

Soooo I’m having a really shitty travel weekend. I had the worst airsickness of my life, only to be followed by 12 hours of delays…Air Canada man,

Anyways. I’ve got a long lay over and a laptop so I might as well chip away at the story of myself, Maria and Gus.

So the next morning I woke up in the same bed as Maria. I was paranoid Gus and Maria were hooking up the night before. And while, under this new agreement that would’ve technically been okay, for some reason I was obsessing about it at work. I saw some glasses in the sink at home which made me assume she had someone over. But Oddly enough, waking up to Maria the next morning made all that paranoia feel like a distant memory. I had work at 4pm which meant I got to spend the entire morning/afternoon with my beautiful girlfriend.

That being said, at some point I asked,

“So, what’d you get up to last night?”

“Nothing, just had some drinks and passed out early.” Maria said dryly.

“Oh, lame” I said, “I saw some glasses in the sink and thought you may have had company over”

“No, I wasn’t feeling up to it, just had a couple drinks and went to bed early” Maria said, repeating what she already said.

“Lonely night for Maria?”

She gave a slight chuckle “well I wouldn’t call it lonely..”

“Oh?” Sensing she was about to tell me something juicy.

Maria gave another chuckle, “ No, like I just stayed home by myself and had a couple beers but I wasn’t lonely. Ya know, ‘doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone?’” (quoting that Kelly Clarkson song)

“haha alright” I said. I was happy with that answer and ready to move on. I said one more thing.

“I thought Gus might’ve come over.”

“He was working.” She replied, quickly.

“And if he wasn’t?” The words just came out. There was a silence. Maria was tinkering with the question but I do remember her smiling faintly. At this point, I had not told her about how anxious I was at work the night before.

“….Would that’ve …. been okay?” She finally said.

The ball was now back in my court. I remember feeling kind of torn in this situation. If I said “No” I was going against all the “just do what you want” thing, but if I said “Yes”, I was setting myself up for more paranoid shifts at work.

“To be honest, it was kind of on my mind a lot last night but not in a good way. I couldn’t focus on anything else, and was kind of anxious to get home. I’m not saying I don’t want this whole arrangement to continue but for whatever reason last night was really shitty for me”

Maria gave me a sympathetic look. I didn’t want that. I continued speaking

“It’s okay really. I like this whole new thing we’re doing, I want it to continue, it’s just…it just doesn’t mix well with work. I feel helpless there, but it’s not a good kind of helpless because I actually have a job to do.”

“I understand” Maria said somberly as this conversation took a serious tone. I kept going

“I know I’ve been telling you to just do what you want, but at least for the time being- not while I’m at work?”

“Scott, it’s okay, it’s really up to you”. Maria said.

“okay thank you Maria.”

The rest of the day proceeded as a normal Saturday would. We just hung out together, talked about things not related to cuckolding. I never asked her if she had any plans for the evening. I had to go to work at 4pm which left her home alone until about midnight. However, it was reassuring nothing would be happening while at work. To be honest, at this point in the day, I wasn’t even thinking about it much. However, about an hour before work, Maria brought the conversation back up.

“Okay, I know I said I didn’t do anything last night…” Maria started. I must’ve looked with the widest eyes ever.

“And I didn’t…” She continued, struggling to find the words. I was dying on the inside but I just stared at her blankly.
“I sent Gus a few snaps, but that’s it” Maria said.
“That’s it?” I asked.
“Yeah”
“Oh okay, I thought Gus was working that night?” I asked, calmly. I wasn’t mad, I just wanted to know.
“He got off at 10” Maria answered.

I didn’t say anything, which put pressure on Maria to speak more.

“I’m sorry” She said.

‘It’s okay…” I started. And it was, I was just trying to wrap my head around it all. I asked her why she didn’t tell me and she said considering what she and Gus had done lately, sending snapchats seemed to pale in comparison.

True.

She also added after hearing about my anxiety at work, she wasn’t sure how I’d react.

“What did you send him?” I asked.

Maria blushed and had a guilty expression on her face. More reassurance I wasn’t mad.

“My tits…” She finally said. I’ll always remember she referred to them as her “tits”.

“As in, no bra?” I asked.

“Well..” There was another pause and another guilty expression.

“….For one of them I was naked.. but all you could see was my ass and tits.”

!!!!!

So Friday night, Gus texted her when he got off work and asked her to come over. However, Maria declined since I was at work and we hadn’t talked about them getting together again. She did mention that she was tempted, to be fair…they hadn’t seen each other in a while. And I imagine after having a couple of drinks and staying home all evening, Maria may have been bored, restless and horny. However, when Maria declined, she felt bad for Gus and decided to send him a picture of her wearing nothing but a bra and panties. With a little more persuasion from Gus, the underwear came off as well.

I could’ve kept asking her questions right up until my shift but instead we had some intense sex right then and there. I was 15 minutes late for work but I didn’t care. All in all, my shift went way better than Friday but when the latter parts got stressful I started to fall back into the same anxious mindset. I got home around 1 o’clock in the morning. At some point while falling asleep, I decided I wanted another job.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Sat May 26, 2018 1:11 pm

diet_dew_86 wrote:
Are you still able to have a normal friendship with Gus or is it impossible to put aside the new dynamic?

Great question,

Yes, Gus came over last night with a couple other friends to play board games. We're still buddies.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Sat May 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Gasyjack wrote:what do you think in the future?
ıf gus have a girlfriend
does Maria think to find a new Bull?

what do you think about it?

We're still answering these questions ourselves :shock:

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Sat May 26, 2018 1:16 pm

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:Being very curious I have some questions. Would it be easier for you if you could watch them making love?

We eventually talk about this

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Sat May 26, 2018 1:18 pm

SO yeah. That was when I decided to quit my job as a cook at a restaurant and move on to better things. As you now know, part of the decision was all the cuckold angst during my shifts. Which then begs the question, how did I know a new job would be any different? Well the answer to that is kind of complicated and it involves me blabbing on about my life story a bit. To sum it up, I was always going to quit that job and the angst was just the kick out the door. I was making good money at the restaurant (why I dropped out to work full time) but at 27, I needed to feel like I was on my way to something better. Also, it’s worth mentioning that both Gus and Maria had started their careers already. Not like it’s a race or anything but it had something to do with why I wanted my own career-job.

However, since my plan was to go back to school in September, I decided to keep working until late August. So I had a couple more months as a cook. Maria and I had a chat about me wanting another job/ going back to school in September. Unsurprisingly, She’s totally understanding and supportive. I ask if we can keep the not-while-at-work thing going. She agrees.

By Monday, I was feeling a lot better. I was proud of my plan to go back to school and was feeling more secure about myself in general. I was feeling so good that I asked Maria if she wanted to sleep over Gus’ on Thursday evening. Partly because I wanted her to relay the information about the Not-while-at-work rule. Maria was surprised by my offer but I assured her I was up to it…plus they hadn’t seen each other in a while…I’m sure they were antsy to meet up. To show my commitment, I texted Gus for Maria to see if he was free. I made sure he knew I wouldn’t be coming over. Gus quickly replied that he was free Thursday. And we were on. Setting my friend up to spend a night with my girlfriend. It’s weird how natural it started to feel.

Like I said, one of the reasons I initiated the sleep over, was for Maria to tell Gus about the Not-at-Work rule. So when Maria first arrived at Gus’ apartment, she sat him down for a beer and a talk.
And they talked and talked and talked. I’m guessing around her third or fourth beer, Maria realized she now needed to have a talk with me. Other than that, it was a pretty tame night between two FWBs. They smoked a small joint after their beers and ate dinner together. Maria changed into her skimpy PJ’s and by the way she described, Gus was all over her after that. In the morning, they both had work at 9 so they didn’t have time for anything else, but according to Maria, Gus said something like “I could get use to this”.

When Maria got off work on Friday, I couldn’t wait to hear about her night. I was so fixated on hearing about the sex, it took a while before Maria sat me down to tell me about what they talked about. This is kinda of how I remember her approaching it.

I know you’re not 10/10 happy with your job.

I know that we’re still new at this, and some of the “fun stress” of this lifestyle may not mix well with the real stress/contempt at your current job.

I’ll do my best to make it easier for you while you’re there for your remaining weeks. I’ll go as far as to pretend we’re back to a “normal couple” every single time you’re away at work. This whole thing with Gus is fun but it’s not so important to me that I need to do it all the time.

That being said. I’m more than happy to continue. These past few months have been an incredible eye opening experience, I’m having so much fun with both you and Gus and if you’re okay with it, I’d love for it to continue. All the guys I’ve ever been with, I’ve never got to experience something so unique and liberating. Before, I couldn’t imagine how this type of thing could be healthy and fun. I’m truly thankful to you for opening my eyes to it. You’ve changed me and I love it and I love you, Scott.

At this point I felt it was necessary to chime in,

“I feel the exact same way. It’s always felt like a treat to be your boyfriend, Maria, but now more so than ever. Some days I feel this sense of superiority that we have this type of arrangement. It’s always been one of my fantasies and I feel so lucky to be experiencing it in real life and with you. And I know I’ve had some tense moments but I love that you’ve picked up cuckolding me lately and I’m totally down for it to continue.”

“Good.” She said. I actually had more to say but she started talking again.

“When Gus and I were talking the other day, I brought up how you weren’t feeling well at work. I told him we could still continue to meet up any other time but he started to feel really guilty and bad for you Scott.”

“Really?” Admittedly, it was nice hearing Gus was concerned for my feelings but I didn’t see where she was going with it.

“So, attempting to reassure him about what we worked out, I told him about our conversation about how you just wanted me to do what I want and him being my bull for the foreseeable future.”

My jaw dropped.

“You told Gus we agreed he was your bull for the foreseeable future?”

“Yes.”

“You used those words?!?”

“I think we need to start being more open with him, Scott. He has a right to know the arrangement. I appreciate it may feel uncomfortable but remember we chose Gus cause of all people, you’d be the most comfortable sharing this stuff with him. And honestly, at this point, using those words is the most effective way to communicate what we got worked out.”

She was right. There wasn’t any reason why we should hide it from Gus anymore. To be fair to him, he probably worked out most of it. But now it was out really out in the open.

“You’re right.” I said reluctantly. But she had more “bad news”.

“We…then got to talking about not using condoms anymore during sex. Gus argued that if you want me to just do what I want, then you should want us to start having sex without a condom.”

This was the first time this had ever been brought up. When we first started, we weren’t sure of Gus’ history so we just agreed they’d use a condom. But At some point we found out that even though Gus is my age, he’s only had sex with two other women besides Maria. Both of which were clean. So in other words, Gus is clean. I remembered almost every time she told me about having sex with Gus, She’s mentioned that Gus has had some trouble. I’m sure every guy can relate. Condoms suck but I now realize she could have been trying to send hints. Maybe she brought it up all these times because she wanted me to say it’s okay to take them off for next time. If I’m being honest, part of me was a little upset with Gus. I let him fuck my girlfriend for the foreseeable future, and the second I do he’s all “okay how bout some bareback sex as well”? I gave a nickel and he took a dime. That being said, it was inevitable. We only used condoms in the beginning. And even when we found out he’s clean, Maria and I never brought it up. Maybe some part of me was hoping they’d just keep using them? I now realize this was folly. How could I expect them to keep buying condoms while Maria is on the pill? And especially since Maria and I have unprotected sex. Should a cuckold get more rights than the bull? I don’t think that’s how this is supposed to work. But then again, I felt kind of cornered into this predicament.

I must have been quiet. It was a lot for Maria to drop on me. First she’s all lovey then she’s like, hey can I fuck your friend bareback, k thnx hunie bye. Another thing that bothered me is she kept trying to make it sound like Gus was pushing for her to ask me.

“Is that what you want?” I asked her finally. “to stop using condoms with Gus?”

“Well… sometimes when we’re doing it, Gus will struggle with them,”

There she goes again.

“I know that but is that what you want?”

“Yes.” Maria said.

“Okay then,” I said

“…Okay?”

“Okay. You guys don’t have to use condoms if you don’t want to. As long as we can commit to being a “normal couple” while I’m at work, cause that’s the only time that I’m truly not enjoying myself. ”

“Yeppieeeeeee” Maria said somewhat surprisingly. It kind of betrayed the serious tone of the conversation before. Maybe she just didn’t appreciate what I was giving up, maybe it’s a guy thing. I gave her an unamused look. When she could tell I wasn’t exactly jumping up and down for joy, she gave me a half sympathetic half mocking look. not unlike the way Rebecca handled hooking up with Andy way back when. That only made it worse.

“Awww Scott…” Maria began.

“No it’s okay, I just feel like it’s a big step to take.” I said, expressing my apprehension to what I just agreed to. Maria put on a slightly more serious voice.

“Did you feel this way the first time Gus and I had sex?” Maria asked

“…Yeah.” I said.

“And was everything okay afterwards?” She asked.

“Yes” I said again.

“And it turns you on?”

“…yea..”

“Yeah? And you’re happy we did it?”

“Yes okay Maria I see your point.”

She giggled again, leaped off the couch and took my hand.

“Come on, you” She said. Maria pulled me off the couch and upstairs into the master bedroom, leading me there the entire way.
She laid me down on our bed and started taking off my pants.
I usually only see her take this much initiative when she’s drunk. It’s such a turn on for her to take initiative.

“Is this my consolation blowjob?” I asked, sarcastically. “my reward for being brave?”

Maria gave a slight chuckle. She worked my underwear down, revealing how hard I was.

“I knew It!” She said, looking up at me now, excited. I didn’t say anything just laid back and closed my eyes. When she put me in her mouth, I decided to just focus on that for the time being.

I think what was upsetting initially was imagining Gus argue with Maria that they should stop using condoms. Imagining him winning her over and her coming to me, practically acting on his behalf. However, at some point, I had a painful realization: Gus and Maria ditching condoms made sense. It was simply the next logical step for us.

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Sun May 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Scott,
This is just brilliant and vivid writing, you have an extraordinary gift for capturing thought, emotions and the the way simple remarks can have such complex meanings between a couple. Whatever new career you pursue after school, it should capitalize on your gift for nuanced and evocative prose.
Thanks for sharing your story, and the beautiful photos of Maria. I can see where it would be an agonizing pleasure to share such a gorgeous and independent woman!
Michael

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:45 pm

At least your gf told you about it. My wife didn't admit she had been fucking a coworker until I accidentally found out. Now she's a confirmed hotwife and we're both happy with that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon May 28, 2018 2:51 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:
SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:Being very curious I have some questions. Would it be easier for you if you could watch them making love?

We eventually talk about this
Great! Please tell us more, if that changes!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon May 28, 2018 2:57 am

How vivid your description is of all your feelings and how you two communicate. And what a big step. We had a FWB for 15 years. After a few years (…) we started skipping condoms. It made the experience far more deeper. And I must say, I really did enjoy the sloppy seconds. I hope you will do as well.
Not to spoil your pleasure, but be sure you make good appointments about this "fluid bonding", as they call it. Skipping condoms also means taking responsibility for each other!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 29, 2018 4:13 pm

I hope for the best for all three of you. Barebacking is a big step but she wants it for her bull and she most likely wants to feel him explode deep in her. You do want her to be happy, so...
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see how Maria and Gus relationship/conection evolves ;)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Any option for risk pregancy games? ;)

Condoms for hubby and a bit of mental games? ;)
Last edited by OOAA on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Such an amazing journey

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:24 pm

How about you and Maria? Still very busy with studying? Is there any news about your story? How did the first "bareback" go? Must have been quite an experience! I remember it was when my wife had her first bareback experience with our then steady friend.
I am very curious!

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:53 am

Dying for an update on this one :)
Ohio

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Hope everything's OK in your world. The story of your rollercoaster journey is sometimes exciting and sometimes a punch in the gut. Please continue to keep us in the loop as things develop.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:08 pm

You felt cornered?
You asked her to cuckold you and now she is letting you know she is really enjoying it.
She holds back on her enthusiasm to avoid worrying you, and you gave her mixed signals.

Fortunately, she is committed, perhaps more than you, and she is just beginning to spread her wings! ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:17 am

I would love an update, if just to say that you are ok.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:59 am

Hi Scott. I hope everything is OK. I am still very interested in your story. Could you place give us an update?

AlmostDoneIt
Virgin

Unread post by AlmostDoneIt » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:40 am

Didn't realise it had been so long since you've updated. Please come back and let us know what's going on!