First time sharing my girlfriend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: First time sharing my girlfriend

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Yes, please just check in and let us know how things are with the three of you.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Another update please!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 am

I think he mustbestudyin.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 am

john jasson wrote:I think he mustbestudyin.
He is still logging in on a regular basis. So please, tell us at least something.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:37 pm

It probably didn’t work out and they’ve broken up

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:50 am

Shouldbestudyin, I would like to encourage you to come back and post. I don't care what you want to post. Just wish you would let us know how you are doing. If things have been slow, thats OK, please just pop in and say "Things have been slow". They get slow at times for all of us in this lifestyle. If things have taken a bad turn, we still want to know about it too! We may be able to help in some way or at least give you a place to talk it out. We are interested in your story, no matter what it is.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am

SutterKane wrote:Shouldbestudyin, I would like to encourage you to come back and post. I don't care what you want to post. Just wish you would let us know how you are doing. If things have been slow, thats OK, please just pop in and say "Things have been slow". They get slow at times for all of us in this lifestyle. If things have taken a bad turn, we still want to know about it too! We may be able to help in some way or at least give you a place to talk it out. We are interested in your story, no matter what it is.
Yes Shouldbestudying, we really want to know how you are!

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:43 pm

It makes me sad when I see threads describing an exciting, evolving relationship like this go silent. I know that life gets in the way, and composing a good post isn't easy; especially with the rollercoaster emotions often tied up in telling an erotic tale involving someone you love. My hope is that Shouldbestudying is having the time of his life and is just too busy to keep up a running commentary for our benefit.

Please let us know if things with you Maria and Gus took an unexpected turn, if it's becoming a poly situation, or if everyone remains satisfied with the status quo. The beauty of this site is that newcomers and experimenters can hear some, generally, reliable advice from geezers who've seen it all. I'm not even going into how hot your story was. That's a post for next time. Hope to hear from you.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 am

Hello. It’s about time I broke the ice. First things first. Sorry for being so absent. Truth is I’m kind of at a loss for explaining why I was gone for so long. I’ll try my best without giving anything away.

You know how I said every time spring rolls around I get this excited but anxious feeling about the summer? Well that’s because historically, for me, summers are when things change. Even before Maria, before Gus, summers are always when things happen and I have to adapt to the new normal. I know this is vague, but it’s the one consistent thing that’s true for most of the summers from my early childhood to present day.

And yeah, Summer 2018 was a different beast all together. To be fair, it was complete with its share of good memories. Great times with friends in warm weather, laughing all the time. But 2018 brought its downs as well. And apart from what you might think, cuckolding did not have that much to do with it. It’s hard to describe but It’s like the summer was moving too quickly and too slowly at the same time. And since it was moving in different speeds, I couldn’t do anything, So I just stood there, doing nothing, feeling bad about doing nothing but not doing anything about it either. I couldn’t justify spending time on updating, I don’t want to get into it yet, But rest assured, Everything is good now. Maria and I are still together and going very strong.

Something else I want to rant about

I’m sure a lot of you know that they’re a lot of aspects of this lifestyle that don’t get as much exposure online. It’s not just scandalous sex or hot reclaiming sex. It’s a lot of the same work that you’d encounter in any “normal” relationship. It’s active communication, respecting boundaries and above all else, a commitment. People may not realize, sometimes as a cuckold, your level of commitment depends on how much time you’re willing to spend in the dark recesses of your mind. And while I’ve accepted this side of myself, lately I’ve been trying to manage how much of my life revolves around it. Don’t get me wrong. When done correctly, it’s one of the most exhilarating and unique experiences you’ll ever be lucky enough to brag about online. But there may come a day when it seeps into your day to day life.

Something else I’ve been thinking about a lot lately:

Everyone’s different. Every couple is different. And by extension, every polyamorous/swinger/hotwife/cuckold/whatever-you-wanna-call-it relationship is different. With every picture or video, there’s thousands of details left out. Most often, all you get is one line of explanation. “another guy with my wife” or “My Hotwife with BBC” . Leaving out one of the most important aspects of this lifestyle: Context. Sure, you could really be watching some guy’s wife sleep with another guy. But without context, it’s just two people fucking. And there’s enough of that online already. I’d rather know about your wife/girlfriend or your arrangement. Or know about the relationship with the wife and the other guy. Did the husband chose the guy? Or did the wife? Was there chemistry between the two beforehand?

Point is, images and videos are just the tip of the iceberg and context is everything else. You may see videos and images and think you want it for yourself but be warned, the context also has to be right as well.

So I know I’m going on a lot of tangents but there you go. Im back for now.

PS. Rip tumblr ..

Anyways.

Fortunately, Summer 2017 is going to be a lot more fun to write about than 2018.
ADMITTELY, another reason I was gone for so long was that I was struggling to write about it. What moments best defined the summer? Well I’ve been looking at old journal entries and have decided to pick select parts that best represent summer 2017. I could really boil it down to five or six moments that brought us into the next chapter in the fall 2017

1. Gus and Maria decide to ditch condoms. April 13th 2017
2. This entry: April 20th 2017
3. ???????:
4. ???????:
5. ???????:
6. ???????:

At this point, I’m working the last few months at the restaurant and going back to school in September. Gus is Maria’s bull for the “foreseeable future” as we would put it back then.

Maria and Gus skipping condoms was a big step. The day she dropped that on me wasn’t easy, but like I said in the last post, it simply made sense given where everything was going.

Anyways, with the whole, not while at work rule, it narrowed down the days that Maria and Gus could meet up. By looking at old photos on my phone, I can tell that I had Friday off but had to work Saturday morning. I was scheduled to work Thursday the 20th of April (420, aka the day that everyone in North America smokes weed) but I remember I made up some excuse to switch with someone so I could work in the morning instead. This way, Maria and I would have the evening off, Gus could come over, and then Maria and I would have Friday evening off. It's funny because when I switched shifts on Thursday, I was worried people would assume it’s because I wanted to smoke weed in the evening: Nope, just want my friend to come over and sleep with my girlfriend.

Ironically enough, they didn’t even have sex that night but instead Gus and I had another very important conversation.

More on that in the next post!

pines
Virgin

Unread post by pines » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm

thanks Scott. eagerly awaiting your next posts.
note that the picture link in the bottom of your post are no longer active. hopefully you can start a new picture thread.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:31 pm

I never gave up on you and your story.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:41 am

Can't wait for the next post. Your story (and your life) rocks!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:57 am

Sooo happy you are back! I can't wait for your next post. And please, if you could post some pictures of Maria again?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 am

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy to see your return on the story! ;)

Please, keep us updated :) :)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:08 am

Btw, your hotties webpage with the pics seems it is not working anymore... :(

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Yes you’re back!!! We all look forward to your updates! We never gave up on you

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:02 pm

shouldbestudyin wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 am
Hello. It’s about time I broke the ice. First things first. Sorry for being so absent. Truth is I’m kind of at a loss for explaining why I was gone for so long. I’ll try my best without giving anything away.

(Redacted)
More on that in the next post!
16 days more waiting! You're gone forever, come back, drop a megatease post, say next post will be even better and then... nothing. 16 days of nothing! Dude, that's just fucking cruel!
Best wishes,
Sutter
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:08 am

Arguably the best thread on here!

Badvoyeur
Prepubescent

Unread post by Badvoyeur » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:48 am

Would love to see some pics of Maria!

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 am

hello

April 20th 2017

I switched shifts so I could work in the morning and then have the evening off. Like I said earlier this is so Gus could come over and I wouldn’t be at work for when him and my girlfriend were having sex. This had happened about 5 times already since mid-February although something was different about this time. Gus wasn’t going to wear a condom. Initially I was a little apprehensive (to say the least), Yes, I have been encouraging this type of behavior for years. Yes, it has been a lot of exciting fun. But the fact that they initiated it that made me a little concerned. Although I devised this whole thing from the beginning, it seemed like it had a life of its own now and would continue to grow with or without my approval. So I was excited yes, but also nervous.

Anyways, work was pretty easy going that day so I ended up getting off a little earlier than usual. I got home around 3:45pm, Maria and Gus worked until around 5 and would be here by about 5:30. Sometime around 4:50, Maria sent me a text.

“Hey Sweetie, somethings come up at work and I’m going to be a bit late tonight but should be home latest 6pm”

I assumed she told Gus the same thing and that he wouldn’t come over until Maria was here, so I was surprised when I heard a knock on the door about 40 minutes later. It was Gus holding a six pack.

“Beer?” He asked with a bit of an awkward grin.
“Sure, come on in”

I told him Maria was caught up at work and wouldn’t be home for another 30 or so, but he already knew. Gus and I are buddies but I still remember the awkward feeling of having a whole half hour for just the two of us to wait for Maria. Keep in mind this is just after it was unanimously decided that Gus was Maria’s bull for the time being. Elephant in the room to say the least. Gus asked if we could go on the balcony so he could have a cigarette. I asked for one too.

So we went outside, shot the shit, talked about the Netflix shows we were watching. But pretty soon things got a little quiet. Neither one of us were saying anything for a few moments until Gus broke the ice.

“Okay so the real reason I dragged you out here was to talk to you about everything that’s been going on lately. I know you said you don’t really want us to talk about it but it feels like we’ve barely talked since it all started. Maria tells me that you’re still okay with it and everything but it’s like, I wanna hear it from you because you’re the one who’s feelings could get hurt.”

It felt a little condescending, him talking about my “feelings” getting hurt. But I guess he did have a point.

“and like, Maria’s obviously great, and I wanted to respect your wishes of not talking about it, but…you wouldn’t believe how many times I wanted to text you or call you and make sure this is all still okay.”

“If you’re bringing it up now to make sure it’s still okay, I guarantee you it is.” I said.

Gus smiled. “well I’m happy to hear that, especially coming from you personally. But I guess the point is I wish we had more of a dialogue about this. Things like, the fact that you don’t want it to happen while you’re working. I would’ve never seen that coming and totally respect it and it honestly made me feel guilty about any stressed I caused while you were at work.”

“Gus, it’s okay, I did this to myself and I still want it to continue” I reassured him.

“well I’m really happy and relieved to hear you say that. Especially since things are kind of…” Gus trailed off for a bit, not sure how to finish the sentence.

“Escalating.” I answered for him.

“Escalating isn’t the word I would use…” I wasn’t sure if he genuinely denying it or downplaying the fact that it was definitely escalating. “But I feel we’re getting more comfortable with each other, like as bizarre and unusual as it is, it’s starting to feel normal. And I guess I just wanna know that you’re okay with it becoming normal. Because, while Maria tells me you’re enjoying it, I have no idea what’s in your head and I wanna know you’re still having fun.”

“Gus, if I wasn’t having fun, this whole thing wouldn’t be happening”.

“Right.” he said flatly.

It went awkwardly quiet for a moment. I started to feel a little bad, Gus was being very sincere and I was kind of deflecting it. Truth be told, I did appreciate him coming to me and being as nice as he was. I started to fill the silence by talking.

“Ah yeah I guess I understand the predicament of me asking you not to talk about it but wanting to have a somewhat of a dialogue about it. Really the main thing is we trust you and that’s why all this “fun and games” is okay. It’s just, it is still very new to me so we’re still figuring out what works. That’s why there’s the whole not-at-work thing. But yeah I guess you’re right to say that it’s not really efficient to get Maria to communicate back and forth everything between us.”

“That’s what I mean,”. Gus said.

“Yeah.” I said.

It went quiet again. I filled the silence again.

“Yeah, honestly, the main thing is that Maria has fun. Like ideally everyone should be having fun and I am! and I’m sure you’re having fun but I’m just happy if she’s happy, you don’t have to worry about me, cause I’m having fun. If you wanna talk about it to me that’s fine, it’s just a very bizarre situation so it felt weird to talk about it at first, but I don’t really care now.”

Thinking back to it, I remember not wanting to seem cowardly in front of Gus. Like if I was the one that initiated everything, I had to look like I knew what I wanted.

“well I’m glad to hear it from you.” He reiterated. “Yeah like you said earlier, it really is just fun and games…”

“Yeah,” I agreed. It felt good just to leave it at that. At this point, Maria would be home soon and they would probably go in the spare bedroom soon after. But I was oddly relaxed, sensing I had just conquered a uncomfortable conversation. Trying to think how Gus and I would spend the rest of the time, I asked him if I could bother him for another beer. He asked me to get him one too. When I went back on the balcony, I could tell Gus thinking of another point but couldn’t or wouldn’t say it.

“What?” I finally asked with a smile since it was that obvious he had something else to say.

“I’m just trying to expand on what you said earlier about it all being fun and games, I think it’s a great way to put it.”

I tried to laugh it off. “I didn’t really put that much thought into it. Those were just the words that came to mind.” I said.

“I think it’s brilliant.” He said.

“haha alright.” I said. Neither of us spoke again and Gus went back to his pensive state.

“I mean…” He started “…you wouldn’t be doing thi-no offence, you wouldn’t be doing this if you weren’t at least a bit of a masochist. And that’s cool and everything and I can even relate to it. But when you think of what that means for when you describe this as “fun and games”, it’s true but it’s not really the same game for you as it is for Maria and I, you know what I mean? Like we’re all playing the same game but we have differe-. Oh, look that’s Maria’s car.”

I looked behind me to see Maria already parked and getting out of her car. When my girlfriend saw her two best friends on the balcony she gave us both an exaggeratedly excited wave and smile. I was relieved to see her but also nervous for what I thought would happen after.

She joined us on the balcony and had already opened one of Gus’ beers.

“Where you guys having a lil’ talk?” She asked.
“We were,” Gus answered.
“That’s good.” She said and looked over at me.

“Are you hungry at all?” I asked, thinking I may start dinner soon or order something.

“No, it’s okay, I kind of knew I’d be at work late so I brought some dinner with me.” Maria replied and when she did I was worried it meant they were just going to have a beer and then go downstairs. But instead she looked at Gus and said:

“I’m kinda beat from work, would you wanna just have a chill night tonight?”
“Yeah sure, no problem” Gus said and just like that I was off the hook for the big night.

Instead of Maria and Gus going downstairs, we all sat on the balcony for a bit longer and smoked a joint. It was 4/20 after all. I ended up ordering us all a pizza and Gus left shortly after that. Maria asked about the talk between Gus and I but I didn’t really go into detail. She seemed really interested but I just said he was being sincere. I told Maria I was surprised she blew off her plans for the night but she brushed it off and said she was tired. Fair enough.

“Oh well, until next time.” She said and looked at me and smiled. We went upstairs not too much longer and had a quickie before bed. I wasn’t going to complain about having my girlfriend to myself for the night.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 pm

A good retelling!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Your story telling ability is absolutely amazing!!!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:44 pm

This is really well told. I know it all occurred 2 years ago but I'm hoping as I read it that you're able to get more comfortable with Gus with talking about these kinds of issues. I'm sure it can be really awkward, but I always find when we push ourselves to take the risk to be intimate with our friends and lovers that it pays off big time in the relationship. I think you experienced some of that here, but I can't help feeling like you were still holding yourself back from him and that made me sad. I look forward to the next installments in your saga!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Scott
Hope your majoring in journalism! Lol
Thanks for picking things back up. You tell your story magnificently!
I can’t wait for the next installment.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 am

recent new guy here with a question;

does anyone know why this story is in the library & not the hotwife or cuckold forum?
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com