K has First HW Experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Boat_1
Trainable

K has First HW Experience

Unread post by Boat_1 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:27 am

After discussing her becoming a Hot Wife for over 5 years, she finally took the plunge.
Just a short back story, we have been married for 42 years and always been monogamous.
Have an awesome sex life even with both of us 63 years old
Always been exploring different things, have had a long term arrangement with another lady that we visit 4-5 times per year over the past 15 odd years.
She gets K to come harder than I ever can, I also get to play with the Lady which K enjoys watching. Then I get to finish inside K.
She never has had any wishes to have another guy in our lives, however after lots of pillow talk she finally agreed.
I knew she has been getting closer over the past few months, as every time we have sex and I tell her how it would be awesome watching her being filled by another guy while I watched, it has been getting her so wet she has changed the bed sheets before going to sleep. :o :o
I had already asked our Lady friend a while ago if she knew anybody that she trusted to come and join us.
So over the weekend she arranged the guy "B" to call and discuss what we were looking for. We all met over coffee, K, "B", our Lady friend, "C" and myself.
Got on so well that coffee turned into lunch which turned into afternoon drinks at our place.
With everybody relaxed and feeling comfortable sitting on the deck, K and C started to clear up and B and I had a quick talk about what K wanted and that he would have to take it slowly and if she wasn't ready , it wouldn't happen. He was very understanding.
So when the Ladies returned we continued our discussion, after a while K came over and sat next to me and gave me a long loving look and then a very soft kiss on the lips, then quietly asked was I sure that this is what I wanted her to do. I answered , "Was it what she wanted to do, if so I was in total agreement"
We sat a bit longer talking , and whether it was the drinks or K just thought it was time she gave my hand a squeeze and put my arm over her shoulder and put my hand just short of her breast.
I took that as a sign she wanted more.
To begin with I very discretely touched the top of her breasts and she slowly moved in her seat towards me as if to tell me she wanted more, so I tried to just brush her nipple without being seen by the others.
As I did she started to squirm in her seat, soon she took my hand and placed it on her breast.
The first time she did that was when we were 18 {At that point I had never touched her. She had come from a very conservative family and sex was never on the menu.}
So I began to slowly rub her nipple which became erect very quickly and she was squirming and very quietly moaning next to me.
This went on for about 15 minutes, while B and C sat there talking to us as if nothing was going on.
I eventually motioned to C to come closer ,so she came and sat on the other side of K and gave her a very light kiss and the proceeded to play with the breast and nipple that I had been caressing.
Once C had her full attention I got up and asked B to come over and sit with them both and see what happened from there.
Well by now C had started sucking her nipple though her blouse and bra, that seemed to start K moaning louder and her hips started to move .
B put his hand on her other breast and she realised it wasn't me and sat up quickly and looked straight at me in the chair opposite her, poor B got a shock at first and stood up staring at me, not sure what to do
I told her it was ok and to enjoy herself if that was what she wanted to do.
She slowly closed her eyes put her head on the back of the couch and C went back to sucking her nipple and playing with her breast.
I motioned to B to try again, so he again gently put his hand on her breast, this time she just took a short sharp breath and then relaxed again.
Soon B was playing with her breast and sucking her nipple as well.
With K now enjoying the attention of 2 people she was moaning a little louder and grinding her hips on the couch.
C slowly unbuttoned her blouse and unclipped her bra and released her 36C magnificent breasts. Both were then suckled and played with until C whispered something in K's ear.
C then got K to stand up and go with her to the day bed on the deck.
After sliding K's skirt and panties down she laid her down and began playing with her pussy and breasts, she waved to B to move over to them.
C kept sucking and playing with her breasts and nipples while B started to slowly caress her inner thighs, to which K instantly spread her legs revealing a very wet pussy.
He then slowly rubbed her wetness and slid a finger into her, she let out a very low moan and lifted her hips off the bed trying to get more inside her.
He obliged her and inserted 1 more finger and that got an even louder moan and again her hips shot upwards
Soon B was licking her until she exploded, I don't think I have ever heard her moan that loud in 42 odd years, all this time C has been sucking her nipples.
All she said was "Fuck Me Now", she only calls that out when her vagina is uncontrollably pulsing after a massive orgasim
B then slid in and pounded her, she came again and he pumped a load deep inside her.
She just laid there panting and moaning ,and telling us that she was still coming.
C then came over and I got to play with her breasts and nipples before riding me until I came.
When C and I finished we walked over to where K was still laying down, B was beside her talking about the experience.
K was still slowly panting ,saying she thought her pussy had exploded, all she wanted was a kiss and a huge hug from me.
She softly told me that she loved me more than ever and nobody could replace me , but that she really did enjoy being filled up by a strange cock.
I don't think this will be the last time she plays

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Re: K has First HW Experience

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:50 am

Very nice! It's kind of amazing that so often our wives reject the notion of sex with another man, despite entreaties from Hubby. Yet when our wives finally take the plunge they find the experience to be quite enjoyable. When this grows into an ongoing relationship with the new guy it can be very rewarding for all concerned. So, Boat_1, we will be eager to learn whether this initial positive bout will lead to more!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun May 17, 2020 10:14 am

Very enjoyable read.
Please tell us more.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Mon May 18, 2020 2:48 am

What a great experience for your wife and what a fantastic day for all 4 of you! Thanks for sharing.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon May 18, 2020 3:08 am

nnjcpl2002 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:50 am
Very nice! It's kind of amazing that so often our wives reject the notion of sex with another man, despite entreaties from Hubby. Yet when our wives finally take the plunge they find the experience to be quite enjoyable. When this grows into an ongoing relationship with the new guy it can be very rewarding for all concerned. So, Boat_1, we will be eager to learn whether this initial positive bout will lead to more!
Very true. My hotwife said no for years. Then in an effort to stop my badgering, to shut me, up she decided to do it, her plan was only once. She took to it like a duck to water, 18 months, 100+ different guys, many repeats, 2 regulars, 2 GBs.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:27 am

After 8 months is there no updates?
Has she not played again?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

wantahw
Player

Unread post by wantahw » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:33 pm

Super hot! Thanks for sharing!