A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ursamajor69
Trainable

The Stars and Stripes Forever

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 pm

The Stars and Stripes Forever
by UrsaMajor69
----------------------------------

It is often said that music is an important part of lovemaking. Certain pieces of music can be evocative. Everyone has a favorite, whether it be Barry White or AC/DC, Donna Summer or Miles Davis, Prince or Lana Del Rey. But most people would agree that a military march is not the first thing that comes to mind when they think of an erotic or sensual piece of music. Here is the how The Stars and Stripes Forever become irrevocably associated with the first time my wife fucked another guy.

It all started with the most unlikely thing, an online game. My wife, Elaine, started playing a game with a chat feature. She was addicted to the social aspect about as much as the game itself, chatting with this person and that.

One day, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a fragment of a conversation. I could have sworn that I saw the phrase “Kisses you softly on the neck” on her screen. Over the next few weeks, I saw a few hints of cuddles, or smooches or licks. Nothing explicit or sexual, but enough to show she was developing an emotional attachment to someone else. When I confronted my wife about it, she initially denied anything was going on, but eventually could not deny the evidence.

A few weeks of soul searching and arguments ensued, but through the confused feeling, one thing became clear to me: the thought of another guy bedding my wife actually excited me. After I convinced her that I was for real, Elaine took to full-on cybersex with him like a duck to water. After her raunchy late-night chat sessions, I would fuck her while she described how she had swallowed his jizz or begged him to cum inside her bare pussy.

Why cybersex, you ask? Why not just meet up with the guy? It was because he was on active duty in the military. His name was Dan and he was about 10 years younger than we were, and I would sometimes tease her about having a toy boy. But to me it was undeniably hot to think that a fit young guy was lusting after my wife. And I loved how this was really ramping up her sex drive.

In a way, the geographical distance increased their yearning for each other. But eventually we got some good news. Dan was returning from deployment. My wife found out that he would have a homecoming parade at his base and I immediately suggested that their first real life meeting would be a great way to welcome him home.

The next few weeks were a blur of planning air tickets, hotels and clothes. She could barely contain her excitement of finally meeting her online boyfriend. At the hotel, I helped to shave her pussy and legs smooth, helping her into her white lace panties. As it was a warm day out, she chose a simple but sexy pink sundress with a floral pattern and white high-heel pumps.

Given the occasion, the outfit could not be overly flashy, but I thought it showed off my wife well, simultaneously cute but alluring. Elaine was in her mid-30’s at the time, but honestly looked more like 25. My wife is a petite Asian woman, standing under 5’3’’ but nicely curvy at around 110 pounds with good sized B-to-C cup breasts.

We got to the base plenty early, mingling with the many families ready to formally welcome home the troops. It didn’t take long for her to find her beau. He swept Elaine up and they embraced passionately, the two extremely excited to see each other in real life after so long communicating only electronically. It was a bit strange seeing my wife swoon in the arms of another man, but after all this was what I had signed myself up for. After their initial embrace, Dan noticed me standing near them and looked a bit awkward even though he knew he had been sexting a married woman. Elaine introduced us and we reassured him it was all cool. Dan informed us the parade and ceremonies would go on for a few hours, but there was a time at around 2 o’clock where he wasn’t needed for a bit and we could all meet somewhere private. Elaine and I took our places on the bleachers which were emblazoned with red, white and blue bunting after he left to take his place.

The ceremonies went on for a bit: old veterans marching, a few speeches and finally the parade of the newly returned troops. Elaine whooped and cheered loudly as Dan went by. After a few other bits and pieces, it was 2 o’clock and we made our way to our meeting spot just behind the tiered seats. Dan turned up a few minutes later and finding a gap in the bunting ushered us all under the bleachers.

It was a slightly strange sort of privacy, hordes of people sitting above us, the sound of the parade all around us. Yet it was private. We were certainly out of sight of other people, hidden behind the fabric draping the stands and amongst the steel girders holding up seats.

My wife and her lover embraced again and kissed each other deeply. At 5’10, Dan was actually a bit shorter than me but he was certainly in good shape, as to be expected. And I do admit, he looked good in his dress uniform of dark blue with white hat and gloves. It wasn’t long before she was fumbling around his pants, unzipping the fly. She reached in and out popped his erect 7 inch cock.

“Mmmm, it looks just as good in real life,” Elaine said admiringly. “I really want you inside me.”

“Oh fuck yeah!” Dan replied.

My wife turned around and leaned on one of the steel beams, diamond wedding ring glinting in the dappled light. She waved her round butt out at him alluringly. He hiked the dress up around her waist and started to fondle her ass before slipping her lace panties off. Over the PA system a voice droned on. Dan rubbed his swollen cock head around my wife’s wet pussy, teasing her pussy entrance.

“Please fuck me, my darling man,” she begged, looking into his eyes.

Holding her hips in his white-gloved hands he aimed his stiff rod carefully before plunging forcefully into her willing cunt. This was the point of no return: another man penetrated my wife’s married pussy right in front of me. Elaine gripped the steel post tightly and threw back her head, letting out a loud, wide-eyed gasp. But nobody else heard the gasp, because the exact moment he entered her a brass band suddenly stared at full volume, striking out the unmistakable opening bars of The Stars and Stripes Forever.

It was surreal and the music made it slightly preposterous. Under the bleachers where hundreds of unsuspecting folks sat, my wife was being taken from behind by a man she had only met in real life a short time earlier. The two of them started at full tilt, just like the music. Elaine’s high heels were digging into the soft turf and she had to readjust her balance onto her toes, lifting her cute butt further into the air.

While Souza’s magnum opus was being played, he ploughed his magnum into her. The music went through a slightly slower bit. He also slowed the tempo a little, maybe to stop himself cumming too quickly.

“Oh my god, you feel so big,” Elaine cooed as she turned her face to him with lust in her eyes.

It wasn’t long before he picked up his pace along with the music. The piccolos trilled through the air as her moans became squeals and then sheiks as she was brought swiftly to her back-arching climax.

The finale was coming up, trombones blaring at full volume while the drums and cymbals seemed to mark each thrust. Elaine was pushing back forcefully, the bare flesh of her firm rump slapping against him. He let out a groan and then he pumped his hot load into her unprotected womb as the band played the final strains of the march. The audience burst into applause, almost as if praising the performance I had just witnessed.

The Stars and Stripes Forever is usually only about 5 minutes long. But this seemed the longest 5 minutes of my life, watching my wife pounded from behind. For the first time in our marriage, her pussy no longer belonged exclusively to me.

More speeches went out over the speakers. “Wow, that was amazing, but I gotta get back to the parade,” Dan said.

“Wait, darling, I better help you get tidied up again. Can’t mess up that magnificent uniform.”

I thought that she would get some tissues out of her handbag to clean him up, but instead she got down on her knees and started to lick his glistening shaft. My wife had never swallowed for me, but here she was cleaning the spunk off his dong with her tongue, all the while looking lovingly in his eyes and moaning as if it was the most delicious thing she had tasted. I was already rock hard watching them fuck, but the sight of Elaine kneeling and literally worshiping his cock almost made me cream my pants right there and then.

They got dressed again, and tidied each other’s clothes. We made our way out from under the stands, the two of us back to our seats and he back to the parade ceremonies.

“Thank you, honey, for letting me do this,’ Elaine said to me as she hugged me.

“I am very proud of you, dear. I hope you liked it,” I said.

“Mmmmm, yes, it is even better than I dreamed,’ she replied.

As Elaine and I watched from the stands, she turned to me and whispered to me with a giggle “his cum is soaking my panties right now”. I was almost ready to burst.

That night, he joined us in the hotel room. He could take a little more time now, enjoying and exploring her tight body with his tongue, fingers and cock. He took her every which way, and I came once without touching myself. Once she had drained him, I made love to my wife, adding my load inside her swollen, semen-filled snatch.

The fling with Dan lasted a few more months, after which they slowly drifted apart. Over the years, Elaine had other playmates, but there was nothing quite like this. Whenever I hear The Stars and Stripes Forever, I am instantly transported back to the first time I watched my wife banged by another man.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: The Stars and Stripes Forever

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:13 am

Very well written. Hope you write more.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 pm

SamWarrens wrote:Very well written. Hope you write more.
Thanks for the feedback and glad you liked it. This is fiction, so please forgive me for any inaccuracies regarding military procedures. But it almost did, and I still get woozy thinking about how close my wife got to having a real fling with her lover. Maybe I will write about an actual incident concerning this time in our lives before I continue with this story.

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:04 am

calmcurioushubby wrote:Very well written. I enjoyed it very much. And if you would not have labeled it as fiction I would never have guessed! It was so well written, I could have sworn I was there and followed you under those bleachers!

Please tell me the part about your wife being a petite little Asian hottie is not fiction. Good grief I enjoyed imagining her servicing her serviceman............
Thanks for the compliment - it certainly has seemed more real in my mind of late as my wife is once again showing signs of hotwife tendencies with her boss (http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=48346). I've been reminiscing about this hot time in our lives and can't get this fantasy of her first time meeting Dan out of my head.

And yes, she is very much a petite Asian hottie! Usually quite shy and conservative, which made her transformation even more of a turn-on for me.

I've been thinking so much about this, I have also written a real story involving Dan and my wife and posted it it to the library too: http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =8&t=49123
Hopefully, I will continue the fiction in this thread later with other chapters.

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:20 am

calmcurioushubby wrote:I am going to be very politically incorrect, and go out on a limb and say “Oh Thank God!”
And before anybody thinks I am being sacrilegious, or worse, racist or a bigot, I am not...I am planning on reading your other stuff. And imagining your doll of a wife doing all those wonderful sexy things...............
I wouldn't dream of calling you politically incorrect! We all have our preferences and it is well known that a lot of guys have a thing for Asian women. And after all, who am I to judge knowing that my wife has used the whole "Asian woman" thing to her advantage when getting male attention. Anything that makes other guys lust after her is OK in my book :up:
I am also working on part 2 (and more) of this story.

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:51 pm

For the next part, Elaine will take over the telling of the story.

The Stars and Stripes Forever – Chapter 2
The Perfect Hostess

-------------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks since that life-changing first meeting with Dan. It was so much like a dream that I was still walking on air. My husband, Mike, will tell you that he even remembers what music was playing when Dan fucked me for the first time. To be honest, the last thing I remember clearly was bending forward on a beam and Dan’s long, thick shaft penetrating me. As soon as he entered me, it was like I was transported to another world, a world seemingly of orgasms. I couldn’t tell what music was playing or what anyone was saying. And yes, it did feel dirty afterwards, getting down on my knees, cleaning his cum with my tongue, but he looked so good in that uniform of his, and I really wanted Dan to look his best for the rest of his parade.

All this brought Mike and me closer than ever as a couple, which was something I never expected. It is hard to explain, but knowing that my husband trusts me enough to explore my naughty side was so liberating and I was really thankful to Mike.

But as always, life went on. It was back to work for everyone. We also had a small party planned at our place for a few work colleagues and neighbors. Nothing major, just an informal afternoon enjoying some broiled meats and beers light wines. And then I got the good news that Dan had a few days off and could come visit us in our city – and by coincidence, he would arrive on the day of the party. We told him he could come and stay at our house for a few days, as long as he was discrete.

The get together was well underway when Dan arrived. It was Mike who answered the doorbell and showed Dan in. I caught sight of him down the corridor and he just stopped me in my tracks. He was wearing his ordinary uniform and carrying a soft bag slung over his broad shoulders. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and I felt myself instantly getting moist. I was about to bound down the corridor to greet him but Mike had to introduce him to some of the guests along the way down the hall. He made something up about being a family friend who was coming to stay a night on this way through.

When Dan finally came over to me, it took a great effort not to embrace him and kiss him deeply, but I could not do that in front of the other guests. Instead we just politely pecked each other on the cheek and said ‘Hi’ to each other.

“Why don’t you show Dan where the guest room is,” Mike said to me.

“Yes, how silly of me,” I replied. “Dan, you must want to get that load off…your shoulders.”

I smiled at him slyly and then led Dan up the stairs, leading him to the guest bedroom. I looked behind us to make sure no one was watching as I followed him inside the room. I closed the door gently, locking the door. I felt Dan’s strong hands take hold of my shoulders. He swung me around and pressed me up against the door and we kissed deeply, his hands pawing at me, lifting up my skirt.

“Wait up, darling. Gotta get back to the party soon, so we can’t do it right now. But I got a little surprise for you. Just settle over there on the chair.”

“OK honey.”

I went into the bathroom that was connected to the guest room and closed the door. Inside, I had prepared a pair of boots. Not just any boots, they were shiny leather knee-high stiletto ones that had laces going all up the front – in other words, stripper boots. They were special to me because of one incident when Mike when we first started dating. We were alone at my (very religious) parents’ place one night when I gave him a blowjob down in the basement wearing nothing else but those boots. In the middle of giving head, my parents came home unexpectedly and knocked on the basement door. Fortunately the door was locked and the TV down there was on. I felt really slutty at the time, but I sent my parents away with some lame excuse before continuing with the blowjob letting Mike cum in my mouth that night.

I quickly stripped off and put the boots on. Dan stared as I stepped out the bathroom, his cock erect underneath his uniform. I felt so exposed, wearing nothing but those special boots.

“Wow, babe,” he said, looking at me up and down. “I thought you said we didn’t have time to…”

“Shhh,” I said, putting a finger to my pursed lips. “Just stay on the chair, my darling.”

I sashayed up to him seductively and got down on my knees in front of him. Unzipping his pants, I watched as his lovely 7 inches of manhood sprang out.

I looked him in the eyes as I opened my lips and slowly took the head of his penis into my mouth. I licked his wonderfully salty precum off the tip of his cock, eliciting an instant moan from him. I had waited so long to have him inside my mouth again and I hungrily took him further into my mouth. With one hand on the base of his shaft and another cupped around his balls, I started to glide my lips up and down his cock. I was moist before, but I was absolutely sopping wet now, enjoying the feeling of my lover’s cock in my mouth. Dan gently ran his fingers through my hair.

I was really getting into it when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I froze and so did Dan. A huge rush of guilty, illicit pleasure washed over me. It was like I was back at my parents’ home again, on my knees, buck naked except for the stripper shoes with a cock in my mouth.

I slowly raised my head and looked around, seeing the door handle jiggling.

“Is this the washroom?” It was obviously a lost party guest.

“Ummm….no,” I hesitated. I gathered myself together. “It’s back downstairs, past the kitchen.”

“Ok, thanks!” came the cheery reply. We waited for the footsteps to fade downstairs.

I giggled slyly as I turned back and resumed the blowjob. I so enjoyed having his cock inside my mouth again, feeling the veins brush past my lips, swirling my tongue around his magnificent cockhead. Sucking harder now, I quickened my pace. I could hear his breathing becoming quicker with soft moans which just made me suck harder.

I felt his hands on my head again. This time, instead of just running his fingers through my hair, I could feel him pressing my head down onto his shaft. Gently at first, but becoming firmer. Normally, I didn’t like that sensation, but for Dan it was different. It was not as if I was about to stop what I was doing, but it was like he wasn’t letting me go, no matter what; like cumming in my mouth was the most important thing in the world for him right now.

I felt his cock start to swell up and he pushed his cock into me as far as it would go. He came with a sudden torrent, quickly filling my mouth with strings of his thick semen. There was so much that a little dribbled out, down my chin despite my best efforts to keep all his precious sperm in my mouth. I moaned softly as I savored the strong, pungent flavour of his cum, swirling it around his cock head with my tongue which caused him to convulse and moan. It always made me feel powerful to be able to make a man tremble just with the flick of my tongue. He finally loosened his grip on my head and I propped myself up on my arms while still kneeling in front of him.

I smiled at him, looking at him straight in the eye with his jizz still hot and sticky in my mouth. I still wasn’t used to swallowing his cum (I had never swallowed my husband’s) and I gagged a little as I took the gulped it down. Dan seemed to really like that I made the effort and to be honest I really wanted to do that for him, even though it was a little hard for me.

“Wow, that was so amazing,” he finally said. “And I might add you look so amazing.”

“Glad you liked it. C’mon, we better get back to the party. You go out first while I get changed.”

“So long as we can have a party later,” he said, slapping my ass playfully as I turned to get dressed again in the bathroom.

“Behave yourself down there, Dan!” He just smirked back.

It was time to rejoin the party, time for me to be the perfect hostess again. But at least I knew I had pleased one guest!