The Gift

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Tncvegas
Experienced

The Gift

Unread post by Tncvegas » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 pm

So this is my first time trying to write a story like this. This is a true experience we had on Christmas Day just last year. It was our first time. The preface is that I met R about 3 months prior to this encounter. The theee of us went out together once just to get to know each other. And my wife went out alone with him once. We asked him to come to our room we rented for a “stay-cation” and give her a massage. See what went from there. She was obviously worked up at the end of the massage. He excused himself for a moment and went to the bathroom. The story here starts when he came out of the bathroom and she is sitting in only a sheet on the bed. It’s written by me Tedesco Ong the scene to her and was originally sent to her as an email a few weeks later as a reminder of our fun and to get her a little worked up again before I came home from work. And so we begin:

"How was your massage?" he asks you.

"It was great, but I think you missed a spot." You flash that devilish grin that always makes me want to attack you, then lay back and drop the sheets from off your body. You spread your legs, and I can see your wet pussy glistening in the candlelight, dripping down your legs.

"Let me see if I can help you with that," he says as we both move in on either side of you, him on your left, me on your right. Our hands both move between your legs as we lay next to you, but it's his fingers that find that delicious pussy first. You let out a soft moan as he slides his fingers across your lips, finally touching where you've nearly begged him to all night. My hands find your nipples instead, pinching them gently as my mouth traces kisses along your neck. I lean down and take your right nipple into my mouth, sucking gently. His fingers press against your hard clit and you groan.

As I suck your nipple, I feel your hand circle around my cock. You stroke it slowly, trying to coax it to life. But the combination of the excitement leading up to this moment and my nervousness leaves me desperate for a full erection. You're able to get some movement out of my cock as you stroke it slowly. I look across your body and see you grasping for him, reaching into his shorts to free his hardness. You find it, and I can see your hand wrap around it, stroking it as you stroke mine. I hear him whisper something to you, but I don't make out the words. A breathy "No" escapes your lips. He questions your answer, and you shake your head. I have to reach down to slow your strokes or I'll explode too soon, and I want this to last as long as I can.

I see him shift and he takes off his shirt and shorts. He moves in near your head and you reach for his cock, taking it into your mouth. I take this opportunity to crawl between your legs, finding your wetness with my tongue. You taste sweet and tangy all at the same time, and my beard is quickly covered in your juices. As I take your hard clit into my mouth and suck, I can hear your deep moans around his cock. I look up to see you stroking and sucking his cock, taking it deep into your throat.
Again he whispers to you, but this time I hear him. "Would you like me to get a condom?"

"Yes," you breathe back to him. I take this as my cue to move back up along side of you. I stand up, strip out of my clothes, and curl in beside you. He slides the condom on and climbs between your spread legs. As he slides inside of you, you let out a gasp and open your eyes wide. I start to play with your nipples again, and kiss your neck. He grabs your hands and puts your knees into his chest. Leaning over the top of you, he pushes your knees back into you, opening you up wide and pushing himself deeper inside. I grab your right hand and move it back to my cock, and you instinctively squeeze. I have to slow you down or I'll finish way too fast. "Easy," I whisper in your ear, and you let out a little whimper letting me know you desperately want to touch me.

After fucking you hard for a few minutes, pounding into your pretty little pussy, he grabs your right leg and rolls you towards me, pushing your right knee up and putting your on your side. I reach my hand around the back of your neck and pull you in close. I kiss you deeply, and you kiss me back. As you do, he slides inside of you again. You look at me and say my name. "Christopher, oh god." It's too much, and I explode into your hand as you stroke my cock. I hold you and kiss you while he slams his cock deep inside of you, causing you to moan louder and louder.

Once again he rolls you over further, pulling your hips up and pushing your head into my lap. You take my cock into your mouth and suck gently, trying to stir something in me. I desperately want to get hard, to fill your throat and mouth, and try to will my cock into growing. He grabs your hips and pushes inside you again. He slams into you harder and harder, pushing your head into my lap. I maneuver myself so you're directly between my legs. You take me in your mouth again as he continues to slam his cock deep inside of you. I can tell he is close.

He grabs you again and rolls you onto your back, finding your soaking wet pussy for a few more thrusts before he explodes. He collapses on the bed next to you, trying to coax an orgasm from your dripping pussy, but you push him away gently, tapping out for the moment.

jackandjillxxx
Prepubescent

Re: The Gift

Unread post by jackandjillxxx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 am

I really enjoyed this! Excellent job - especially for it to have been your first time writing a story like that. It wasn't too over the top, and what I mean by that is that it felt beautiful and real. Very sexy! I look forward to reading more from you

Tncvegas
Experienced

Unread post by Tncvegas » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Thank you for the complement. I have some more I’m working on that I can post when they’re done. A follow up to this story when the bf left and we had alone time together so I could reclaim her.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:39 pm

This is really descriptive. I love it. What a beautiful shared experience.
Was there any post fun doubts about what occurred?

claulei
Prepubescent

Unread post by claulei » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:44 am

Exciting story. My wife and me hat many years ago ( if I remember right it was 1969/70 ) my wife was riding him with me kneeling on the floor beför the bed. She pinced my a little bit my nippels while looking with dreaming eys in my eys. I coudn``t stand this. So I hopped on the bed, kneeled behind my wife ant licked her a-hole. This was a lifetime experince for me.
Later my wife said "so one of you 2 must fuck me now". It was me because the boyfrend hadn`t a hardone.
:up:

Tncvegas
Experienced

Unread post by Tncvegas » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:47 am

regular3 wrote:This is really descriptive. I love it. What a beautiful shared experience.
Was there any post fun doubts about what occurred?
No doubts, I would say. It was a great experience for both of us that we look back on often and enjoy discussing. We usually discuss our encounters like this the next day once we’ve come down from the experience and aren’t so sexually charged up. From what I recall, the only thing she was disappointed with was her cheeky line about “You missed a spot.” I thought it was cute and funny. The whole experience was truly amazing and the reason why we continue in this journey together.