Not Your Typical Junk Drawer - A Short Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sandragleson
Experienced

Not Your Typical Junk Drawer - A Short Story

Unread post by sandragleson » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Not Your Typical Junk Drawer

Next to our bed there are night tables, each with three drawers and if you looked in the bottom drawer on my husband's side you'd find a strange collection of items - a toy car, wine bottle corks, a short length of heavy chain, the knob from a kitchen drawer, a variety of hard rubber balls, a wooden chess piece, an eraser shaped like a rocket, a beaded necklace, plastic pull apart eggs in Easter colors, a golf ball, a silver dollar and more. To most people this might seem like the typical junk drawer, the kind we all have somewhere in our home, but that is not what this is. This is a drawer of statements and a drawer of reminders. These objects are messages to my husband. They are not from me. I was just the messenger. I carried these messages home, one at a time, from His apartment to our bedroom. As much as they were meant as messages to my husband, they were also meant as reminders to me. Reminders of who I became every time I was with Him.

I did not love Him. I did not even lust after Him. I barely liked Him. Our relationship was not based on desire. It was based on need. We did not make love. I can't even say we fucked. He fucked me. That's why I kept going back.

An evening at His apartment was physically and emotionally exhausting. I would leave with no visible marks. He knew just how hard to pinch, just how far to pull, just how wide I could be spread. Each visit was both similar and unique. He had his habits but varied how far He would allow His needs to be satisfied. The dildo used might be small one time and giant the next, but one would always be used. He might fuck my mouth one time and my ass the next, but He always came in my pussy. Cum always goes in the cunt He would say. And the evening always ended with me on my back in His bed. A coarse heavy rectangle of canvas was laid over my eyes. I think the scraps of rough cloth were cut from some old tarp or tent, the material stiff and hard with water proofing and age. The edges were sharp and I laid still to keep it from moving and scratching my face. He might give my nipples one last little tug or pull them harshly and shake my breasts using them as handles. When He'd stop, it was my signal to spread my legs. He would remove an object from a collection in a drawer beside the bed and push it between the lips of my pussy. With a single finger He would push it in until it would go no further. The rectangle of canvas was then removed from my eyes and with both hands would be stuffed in along with the object. The cloth was stiff and hard and took some effort on His part to get in. If the item he had chosen was small, the entire scrap would be pushed inside but if the object was large, some of the rough cloth would remain hanging out. I was not allowed to touch it.

After dressing I would drive home carrying the reminder, the message, for my husband to find.

S.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Not Your Typical Junk Drawer - A Short Story

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:52 pm

I hope you don't try to go through airport security like thst! :o
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:09 am

Wonderful writing style and awesome content. You just can’t stop there......

janandjustin
Virgin

Unread post by janandjustin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:34 am

What an excellent short story. Is there more?

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:36 am

Loved this! I hope there’s more.