real experience with wife just now!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Deniedbustedhusband
Prepubescent

real experience with wife just now!

Unread post by Deniedbustedhusband » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:42 pm

So this just happened. Im married to a gorgeous brunette girl (28, thick, nice big ass, big round juicy tits, super kind and would do anything to me but also bosses me around shamelessly and won't hesitate to call me a little bitch if I deserve it). I know she would never cheat on me, and I've never brought up cuckolding,but she knows about my ballbusting fetish and regularly punches me in the balls and tells me my dick is small. Sometimes this precedes sex but she also likes to hold my balls by the base with one hand, punch me hard a half a dozen times, and then deny me sex. I usually ask her after if I'm allowed to jerk off. She's always said yes... NOT TONIGHT! She said I'm not allowed to jerk off until further notice, and that if she catches me going to the bathroom she won't blow me "probably ever again" (I can tell she still mostly thinks this stuff is silly, but hey I love the shit out of her for playing along)

SO IT GETS BETTER! As I'm lying here with a boner, thrilled that my juicy assed wife just DENIED me for the first time, I ask her if my dick is really small compared to her last lovers. My dick is 6.5 inch, and our sex life is decent (sometimes she comes fast, sometimes she's not into it), but I had to ask. She giggled and said "I don't know" twirling her hair. I say, "you've clearly had bigger than me, clearly SIGNIFCANFLY bigger than me!". She laughed and said "you'll just have to sit there, unable to jerk off, and wonder"

This was like an hour ago. She's fast asleep, I'm awake and horny. My balls hurt, can't tell if it's blue balls, pain from the punches (she bunches them up in the scrotum and hits pretty hard!), or both. God I love my wife!

allengt
Site Admin

Re: real experience with wife just now!

Unread post by allengt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:08 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Deniedbustedhusband
Prepubescent

Re: real experience with wife just now!

Unread post by Deniedbustedhusband » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Why thank you!

She came home from work today and woke me up (I'm a lazy ass) and told me I'm still not allowed to jerk my little dick :D But she also gave me a blowjob shortly thereafter