Romance After Midnight

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Romance After Midnight

Unread post by dplover » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:13 am

Romance After Midnight

Her breath was steamy on my neck. I cupped her size three bottom with both hands, she pressed her heels into the bed raising her ass off the bed, whelps hurt.

The story unfolded like a dirty paper back novel. “He answered the door...just like last time...he took my hand...we went up to his bedroom...there's a balcony...Canal Street”. “ There were people there...down stairs in living room...wine glasses... ”

“I wanted him to kiss just me...like last time...I was so excited...I needed him to touch me. Oh my god ...I wanted him...”

“Oh...please easy...gentle...that feels...o god...my bottom hurts when you push like that...oh god my butt hole hurts...please let me get on top”.

“His hands undressed me...he was smooching the back of my neck...I got a shiver...”.

“I still had on my panties, he helped me down me over a big brown ottoman thing in the middle of the bedroom and the he pulled my underwear down...like only half way...I though he was going to do it right then ,”

“Oh honey god please be gentle...my bottom hurts so bad when you push me done.”

“ God I felt so naked...so naughty...the leather was so cold on my boobs...my bottom was up in the air for him...he just stood there behind me for long time.”

“I could feel his eyes on my looking at my butt...god I was so wet...I just wanted him to finish pulling my panties off and fuck me.”

“Honey... it hurts when you touch my bottom...please let me get on top.”

“He circled me...he took off his belt...it was a narrow dress belt...I thought he was just getting undressed...black leather...he swished it...it scared the shit out of me when I figured out what he was going to do... god I was so scared...I wanted to run...I was so naked, and horny...o god I just needed him to fuck me...like last time .”

“All he said was count dear...he stood beside me, his hand in the middle of my back to steady.”

“It hurt so bad...I know I screamed...the bedroom door was wide open...the people down stairs...they had to hear me, I just know they could...probably the belt on my bottom too...each time he waited for me to count.”

“The second one was worse than the first...and then the third one...he went slow like he was waiting for me to catch breath...I was crying...I didn't even know how many times he was going do it...that made it even scarier...like a little girl, I begged...I cried...I said it hurt...he said it was supposed to”.

“Ten...I counted to ten...then he laid the belt across my back...I could hear his leather shoes on the stairs...he was gone a long time...it was scary and lonely...my ass felt raw ”.

“I'll suck you ...honey just let me suck you...we can fuck later...tomorrow...my bottom hurts so bad”.

Making love is a luxury to be enjoyed leisurely, if her bottom was a little sore, well, so be it.

He had left her sex chaste, where she had been a little dry a few minutes ago she was now beginning to seep slick natural moisture, I slid in with practiced ease, husband and wife connected.

Where he had taken her she oozed a gooey of mixture, her bottom squirmed in my hands.

As I worked myself deeper into the clinching grip of her belly, more of the story unfurled.

“He finally came back...I could still hear talking downstairs...he held his wine glass to my lips... I didn't even realize how thirsty I was...he got naked...he was hard, that made me happy, god his was dick was beautiful”.

“Mmmmm that makes you me fuck harder...talking about his dick...thinking about him fucking me...mmm...me too”.

“I could feel his eyes on my bottom again.”

“Then he said something like...excuse me for a moment of preparation dear, before I bugger you...I suggest you do the same. I didn't even know what that meant...bugger...he touched my clit with a dab of lube...I just figured he wanted to watch me play with myself...you guys are so weird,”

“It was sexy listening to him getting ready for me...I wanted to suck on him...I touched myself...I knew he was watching me...he sounded all wet...I was too...even though my ass was on fire...I still wanted him...it was exciting doing that in front of him”.

“I touched my clit for him...my panties were kind of in the way...he said leave them as they were”.

“Then his legs were against the back of mine...pushing me into the cushion...his dick was hard...it felt heavy laying on my bottom...I kept waiting for him to push my panties down...fuck me...like last time.”

“He spread my bottom with his thumbs...I kind of freaked...I begged...o god I' ll never forget what he said... done properly this is a bit painful dear. Then he pushed...he pushed hard...o god...it hurt...I screamed...I begged...I made promises...he pushed...I didn't want it that way.”

“He went all the way in...honey...o god my ass burned...it still does.”

“Then he was still...way up in my butt...I was crying like a little girl...he pulled my hair...I couldn't move...he was still...he made me play with myself...some more.”

“He asked it this was my first time...the first time for a man to enjoy my bottom...god being enjoyed like that hurt like fuck... shit...he asked me why you had never enjoyed my bottom like that.”

“It was very wet, it dripped...it ran down on my pussy and then dribbled on to my fingers...he kept real still...but he was real hard...my bottom felt like it was on fire”.

“I wanted it to be over...I wanted him to hurry... get off... fuck me...I wanted him out of my ass. But he just kept talking to me real slow...telling me how pretty I was... telling me to relax, to be a good girl...whispering...telling me how sexy my ass looked in red...how he wanted me to cum...cum around his dick.”

“He kept telling me how he had enjoyed our foreplay...using his belt on my ass...how pretty the marks were...he asked if you would still be awake when I got home...he made me promise to show you the marks”.

“Mmmm...does that excite you...a man spanking my bare bottom...ohh...oh my...”.

“He was telling me to go faster or slower to keep touching mysself...going fast made my ass tighten around his dick, I relaxed some if went slower...my then bottom got looser and looser ...after a while that part of my bottom didn't really hurt unless I really clinched.”

“He was touching the red marks on my ass with his finger...that hurt...but touching with myself felt really really good...he whispered dirty things...he pulled my hair making my back arch ...it was so confusing...it hurt...my finger felt so good...his dick...faster...faster...faster... he said... my god honey it just happened...I making a lot of noise I know the crowd downstairs was listening...I was so embarrassed... but it happened...he stayed still until the my spasms stopped...he kept whispering dirty things...as I came down I could feel his dick still throbbing in my bottom.”

“Then I was really scared...what now...I was stuck there bent over with a man in my bottom...he was very deep and he was really hard... I knew was going to fuck me...I knew he would cum...probably...probably in my ass...”.

“Your hands dear...he made me hold myself open for him...god I felt helpless...let's start slow shall we.”

“Mmmm...honey...does that make you fuck harder...I think it does...you like thinking about a man spanking you wife and then fucking her little bottom...Ohhh...mmmmm...that feels so good when you do it that way.”

Yea, she was making me horny, the view he had while fucking her ass was very familiar to me, welll without the red racing stripes, the swell of her hips is amazing from behind. I could envision the curve in Melissa's back as he pulled her hair taut.

I think they call it the diaper position, I held Melissa slim ankles high with my left hand, she was still weeping a gooey mixture, she let out a little gasp when the warmth of our connection was broken. I held myself tightly, Melissa eyes were lovingly defiant, he had already widened her bottom and I'm sure she was tighter the first time, but sometimes being second is just fine.

Dplover

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Romance After Midnight

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:45 am

Another fine story DP.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 am

Very hot! Thanks for warming my day.

mahlersymphony
Virgin

Unread post by mahlersymphony » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Really enjoyed this piece, and good to see you back. On another topic, are there any more chapters of Stadium Club coming up? That is one of my all time favorite stories. Keep writing!

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Another great story dp, Thankyou!!

Will you be adding more chapters to "The Stadium Club"?