Anything You Can Do

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Dzs1653

Anything You Can Do

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Liz couldn't believe what she was seeing. She'd always thought that Alice and Daniel had such a model marriage. But there was simply no mistaking it. It was a bar she hadn't really been in before. She'd almost lost it trying to speak rationally with that a-hole of a boss and just needed to cool off. She thought she'd picked a place where she wouldn't be recognized. Apparently, her good friend Alice had thought the same. God, was she cheating on that sweet husband of hers? It occurred briefly to Liz that Alice had at least picked a handsome sucker for this folly. And Liz knew whereof she spoke, having once succumbed herself during a rough patch with David. Consumed with guilt, she had confessed (he hadn't even suspected). And now the rebuilding of trust was not coming easily.

Little did Liz know that Daniel was fully aware of the situation with his wife and Nikola, the handsome gentleman whom Alice had known in high school, and that they had always had a secret thing for each other. Not just aware. Fatefully, Daniel had confessed to Alice that he had this fantasy. A fantasy of her with another man, and that it both turned him on imagining this, and mysteriously intensified his love for her. And then, just like that, while attending a high school reunion in LA, Alice had run into Nikola, and just like that, Alice had decided that this was her chance to make good on Daniel's fantasy. Daniel had been taken aback at the suddenness, but by now was more or less in love with the situation.

Nikola had been sent to Seattle on business and had decided on a stop-over in Portland on the way home. And no sooner had he stepped into their living room than his hands were all over Alice, much to Daniel's delight. They knew by now exactly how to push Daniel's buttons, though it must be said that what they needed to do in this regard, was not altogether unpleasant for themselves, leading as it did to outrageous fucking right in front of Daniel. But Daniel also understood that sometimes the best gift he could give his beloved wife was to stay out of the picture, so that she and her lover could go somewhere and be nasty -- alone. Unfortunately, although they had indeed found a place where they could be terribly nasty together, it had turned out that they were not alone after all. They had carefully chosen a bar that they didn't think their friends ever visited. Liz had done exactly the same thing.

What to do with this information? Try to ignore it? Impossible. Betray her friend by reporting to her husband, like some sort of divorce detective? No, there was only one way. She would have to talk to Alice.

When Alice opened the door for her friend, she was sure someone had died. Daniel saw it too.
"What is it, Liz? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Daniel, I'm sorry but you know -- girl talk."

"Hey no problem, Liz. I know when I need to make myself scarce." With that, he went out to the back deck. He didn't really mind so much being excluded. He and Niko could have guy talk while they worked the grill together.

"Alice. Alice, I just don't know what to say. I told you about that time with the intern... How hard it's been for Dave and me to recover from all that."

"So you did it again?"

"No! No. Alice.." She seemed to be in pain.

Just then...

"Alice, ... Sorry to interrupt, but where do you guys keep the barbecue sauce? Oh excuse me." Nikola reached out his hand to Liz. "And who is your lovely guest?" He took her hand and projected his handsome smile to her face. "Nikola Nedev", he introduced himself as Liz attempted a civil handshake.

"Liz Simmons -- a pleasure." She was white as a sheet.

"Niko, I think Liz and I need a few more moments", Alice pleaded.

"No problem. Glass of water, Liz?" Although he did not know the woman, his concern was genuine. But Liz shook her head, and Niko understood that his exit was in order.

As he headed back toward the deck, Liz half pointed. "Alice, I saw you... In the bar..."

Alice figured it out, both hands going to her face. And when her hands finally fell to her lap, her expression was -- complex. Pity. Mild amusement. Relief mixed with concern. She sighed.

"With Niko?"

"Yes! Alice! What in bloody hell is going on?"

Alice sighed again. There was no choice. She ... rather she and Daniel... would have to come out to Liz.

"Liz, I need your trust like never before. This really has to be in confidence. And I hope you won't judge us, though I suppose you have every right to."

"Us?"

"Liz... Niko and I... Daniel knows."

A gasp. "And he..."

"Yes. he's okay with it. Although that's not the most accurate way to put it."

Alice looked into her friend's eyes and if it's possible, was crying and laughing at once. Trembling, as she realized, as she discovered that what she was being forced to share with her friend ... the truth was that she needed desperately to share it. To put it out there and shine a big bright light on it. On her joy. On her unbelievable blessing. On the more-than-hoped-for gift her husband had given her.

Alice whispered then:

"He gets seriously turned on by it."

"Daniel loves me so much, Liz. So much that my pleasure becomes his pleasure. He loves seeing me free. And I know you can't possibly understand, but he loves ... sometimes when he sees me brought to ecstasy in the arms of another man, his love for me is off the charts."

"He didn't see what I saw."

"But that's another part of it. He actually sent us out to be together -- by ourselves. I guess that part is even harder to process. Niko goes back home to LA tomorrow, but tonight, the three of us... Liz, is this too much information?"

The color had returned to Liz's face, but her mouth was slack.

"God... God freaking damn, Alice."

Alice decided to just sit quietly. It was so much for her friend all at once. Then finally,

"So what about Daniel? I suppose he gets to, you know..."

"He doesn't want to, Liz. Like I tried to tell you. He gets his charge from seeing my joy. My arousal. My excitement. Think about how important it is for a guy, well most of them, to see the ultimate evidence..."

"To see her come."

"Yes, I guess it really is like that."

"Do you know the term 'hotwife'? Look it up, Liz. There are actually lots of men who feel this way. Funny thing is, while men can do this, women apparently cannot."

Alice didn't realize it, but assertions of the form "Men can X but women cannot" (for any X) positively drove Liz up the fucking wall. Dammit! Except for primitive biological differences, well, Annie Oakley had said it. For all of her sisters and for all time. "Anything you can do..." Okay, Irving Berlin, but point made. Whoever said it, it was Liz's absolute Credo.

Of course, Alice had to inform her husband, and Niko as well, that they were basically outed to Liz, and that would probably mean to David as well.

Daniel looked at their dear friend, who seemed so exhausted at this point.

"Liz, I think you need a stiff drink."

And fittingly, it was Niko who prepared one for her.

As Liz was driving home, a new question: Should she tell Dave? After everything, she didn't like keeping stuff from him. Especially big stuff. And this did seem like very big stuff. She had to get David to promise to keep a lid on it. Turned out, he had actually heard of the hotwife thing. But now his mind meandered all over the place with the information that the very not-his-wife woman he had fantasized about, was one. He thought of his friend Daniel with a kind of wonder. He had to remember to breathe.

For Liz, it was time for some research. She did find quite a lot about "hotwives" but given her principal life concern, she naturally wondered if there were "hothusbands" as well. She did turn up something called a "cuckquean", presumably the female counterpart of a cuckold, but those terms seemed, at least in the minds of many, to imply that the person whose spouse "played" was also into being demeaned, belittled, ridiculed, or being submissive to the spouse and/or the lover. That part certainly did not sit well. If anyone tried any of that shit on her, they would end up in the hospital. But she had to try the idea on for size. Her Dave, seeing another woman with her knowledge and approval. Imagining that she might get to pick the woman seemed intriguing. Yes, if she were able to exercise some control, some power,... Another thought crossed her mind. Maybe it would seem like a gift to Dave, she thought. Alice considered it to be an unbelievable gift from her husband. Liz found herself sobbing, imagining this as a gift to Dave that would somehow help with the healing. She loved him so much and the guilt still sometimes tore at her.

Just then, a thought came. The fact that she had cheated did not mean that she was immune from jealousy herself. And the dark little jealous thought involved none other than her now hotwife friend, Alice. She knew that Dave was confident that he had succeeded in hiding it from her. Looking when he thought no one was looking. But Liz was after all a woman. She could tell. Did Dave ever think about Alice when they were... going at it?

In Liz's research, she had found numerous theories about what motivated husbands of hotwives. But one was quite simple. If he embraced this, if he supported it, then much of his jealousy could be defanged. He would somehow own her infidelity, and thus no longer be a victim of it. But would she be able to handle it? Dave with another woman? Always the researcher, Liz decided on an experiment.

---

Liz was on top when she asked (Liz liked being on top): "Honey, can you give me an honest answer?"

"Don't I get to hear the question?"

"Who do you think of when we're doing it?"

"I think about the woman I'm doing it with. You, honey."

"I said honest, Dave. I need honest. And it's okay. In fact right now, the idea of you thinking about someone else seems hot. So don't hold out on me."

"Okay, I guess sometimes."

"That's better. Who?"

David thought he was headed for quicksand. His face showed it.

"Okay, let me guess. I'll bet you don't think I've seen you looking a certain way at our friend Alice."

She felt something happen to the part of her husband that was still inside her. Probably not fair, but there it was. She smirked. She actually smirked, as his face went a bit rosy.

"It's okay. I swear it's okay. In fact, I can't stop. Imagining. God, Dave."

She sped up, and a kind of trance came over her. "Fuck me, Dave." Fuck me while you think about Alice!"

All of a sudden, she slowed down, and spoke with a different voice. A higher voice.

"What does your sweet wife think of this, David?" She addressed him as David, the way everyone did besides her. "What does Liz think of you fucking me? Does she like it? Does it turn her on, David?"

It took only a few moments for David to figure out just what game they were now playing. "I think she loves it. I think she just has to get her hand in her panties just thinking of it. When I told her I'd been with you she just started masturbating."

Just then, Liz wanted to do just that. Badly. Until she came. She wanted to come while her husband came, inside the pussy, the recently shared pussy of their friend. But that would have to wait. The research was not over. Still in the high voice: "What do you want, baby?" That too was different, Liz normally being the one to say what she wanted.

"Sit on my face."

"Good choice," Liz thought. Considering that she had never performed that particular service for her husband. She moved up and kneeled over him.

"What shall I do?"

"You'll do nothing. You'll just hold still and be my sex toy." Liz realized then that she was falling out of character, but she didn't care. She really needed to just use his face, didn't care if it was something the sweet Alice would ever do or not. She started slowly, up, then down, up again, ...

---

"I can tell you love it, sweetie, but I wonder if you're maybe ready for a little variety again."

Alice looked up, momentary releasing her husband's cock from her lips. "Niko's back in LA, silly."

"But I heard that there's someone else who would love getting a taste of my wife's sweet pussy."

"And where might you have heard such a scandalous thing?"

"From his wife, actually. From your friend, Liz."

Alice's mouth, the mouth that had so very recently been sucking contentedly on Daniel's hardness, just fell completely open. Not shock, really, though it was certainly a bit of that, at first anyway. It then morphed into a wide grin. So what Daniel had suspected for some time, was now confirmed. This was going to be unbelievable.

He had needed to get to know Niko, to become a friend. It was important to him that he like, to have a sense of connection with any guy who was going to,... going to freely express his lust for his wife -- who was going to look upon her naked body -- who was going to introduce his hard cock into Alice's thoroughly wet cunt and bring her to ecstasy. Who better, then, than his friend David? And what of Liz? The normally male-only fantasy had apparently seized this woman. This woman who did not like being told that there were things only men could experience.

---

It was almost like a crazy wedding ceremony, except the "bride and groom" were very happily married -- to their attendants! Daniel kissed his wife tenderly as he prepared to undress her for David. As David looked on, eyes glazed, Daniel pointedly touched here, squeezed there. A breast. Just a little suck. Her panties. Daniel touched. Then David did. But Liz was faster. Of course she was, that was Liz. Exposing David so quickly. So quickly for Alice to see. It was hard, almost vertical. Alice thought about why it was like that. Yes, of course. And Daniel knew as well, as his fingers played across his wife's still-covered mound. And again, his fingers were joined by those of the man who soon, so wonderfully soon, would be tasting this sweet pussy. The pussy he was so very soon going to get to see in all its naked glory. The pussy he was going to lick, to tease, to suck. As Liz stroked her husband, stroked the cock that was so ready to visit Alice's aroused folds, she became aware of her own. Hers would have to wait. David's cock would be engaged for a while. Fucking her friend. Suddenly, Alice had had enough of this.

"Now!"

Daniel loved his wife, and loved showing his love. Sometimes that meant trying to sense what she needed and doing his best to provide it, if it was within his power to do so. As he realized that this was one of those times when he could at least help satisfy her needs, he reached down and removed the article of clothing that had been concealing the center of her need. David looked. Looked at the glistening slit. Such beauty. It would happen soon. Liz stroked her husband again, as if to make sure it was ready for the task ahead. And then, Daniel took his wife's hand and placed it around to his right shoulder. She understood, and held on as her husband lifted her right leg off the floor. David understood as well. What Alice wanted (now). She wanted it inside her. Liz guided it home and gasped as she saw it disappear. Into her friend.

David and Alice now looked only at each other, looked almost shocked and amazed. And did it and did it. Then their mouths joined and still they did it. As their spouses watched.

Finally Alice pulled away. Hot as it was to fuck in such a wonderfully nasty manner, she wanted to have David all to herself for a while. So off they went to the adjoining guestroom, to bed, leaving the door ajar. Daniel and Liz got the message. They could listen.

Listening was perhaps a more extreme sport than being present. It was left to the imagination, but they could easily picture what was happening. After all, they did have the audio, to which Alice in particular, contributed generously. Liz kept her hands to herself, giving Daniel an uncharacteristically sheepish look, as he found himself rather enjoying seeing the particular manner in which his friend had chosen for keeping her hands to herself. And she, reacting to his fascination, found herself doing so in an increasingly blatant manner, as she listened. Listened to the sound of those two -- fucking loudly, not that far away. First she would seem to zone out, as the fingers of her left hand found the nipple of her right breast, while her right found its way inside her panties. Then she looked straight at Daniel, who wondered just how many of his friend's fingers were now in use. Liz for her part could see how much Daniel needed to help himself similarly. Was he too shy? Perhaps some encouragement, Liz thought, and down went the panties. Down to the ankles so that she could part her thighs for his gaze. Daniel could no longer stop himself. He could now see that the number was in fact three. Three fingers inside the cunt of his dear friend sitting across from him. Belt, button, zipper, underwear and there it was, hard and angry, as his fingers wrapped around and began to move. And now the fingers of Liz's right hand were almost a blur, as they played lightly but rapidly over her engorged labia. They were just friends. Friends with a common interest, and isn't it perfectly normal for such friends to do what they love, together? In this case, listening to their spouses fucking in the next room while watching each other masturbate.

When was it that they had forgotten to listen? How long could Alice and David have been standing there watching? Liz looked up, and then Daniel, initially embarrassed. But soon they melted into smiles. All friends here, after all, Daniel thought, as he looked at his wife's well-fucked pussy. And then, and then what was that? It was white and dribbling slowly down her perfect thigh. She reached down now and wiped at it with her fingers, which she then licked slowly, smiling at her husband. She must have understood what had to happen now, as she took her new lover by the hand and led him back to the guest room. They were on their backs, touching each other and kissing as Daniel and Liz entered the room.

Daniel felt an almost desperate need to reclaim his dear Alice. It was as if David understood, as he used the fingers that had been caressing her, to spread the lips of her recently defiled pussy for her husband. Daniel wasted no time accepting this invitation. Was his need compelled by evolution as some have suggested, the need to displace his rival's seed? If so, then was this finally something a woman could not experience? Regardless, he knew better than to pose that question to the woman next to him, who did seem at least as possessed as he, as she impaled herself on her husband's remarkably revived cock. The two who were below looked up smiling at their life partners with thankful recognition of their need to be taken back, to be reclaimed, but then turned to each other. It was a kiss of unspeakable lust, and then they looked up once more. Daniel and Liz understood. Things were not going to be quite the same.

Tnex
Experienced

Re: Anything You Can Do

Unread post by Tnex » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:11 am

Great story! Please add to it.

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:10 am

Tnex wrote:Great story! Please add to it.
Thanks, Tnex. Just in case, I should point out that this is already the sequel to "The Reunion". 3 people wanted a continuation, which led to this.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Thanks for the sequel, well written.

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Thanks, OZCPL. Coincidentally, right when I saw your post, I was in the middle of uploading "Short Shorts" to Amazon. This consists of revised versions (well, The Reunion and Anything You Can Do have been revised, but Karen was left unchanged) of the 3 stories I posted here. The "Author" on Amazon is Daniel Choquet, which is my pen-name there. Why the revisions?
1. I realized that I had been kind of "preachy" in places, especially in The Reunion.
2. There were parts that were more a case of me trying to use the story to work through my own issues. Some of that survives, for example, my wanting to have some sense of connection with the guy who's doing my wife.
3. There seemed to be some holes in the narrative of The Reunion that needed filling in.
4. I felt there was a need for more, well, to put it bluntly, MORE SEX.
-- "Daniel"