Days Inn

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Days Inn

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:01 pm

We were on a road trip one summer, in northern California. Our plans were pretty loose with regard to our itinerary, and after an intentional delay, visiting a winery, we realized we were not going to make it to our final destination that evening, where we’d already arranged for a hotel.

The decision was to go to find an inexpensive hotel where we were, and stay the night - KK was feeling a little drunk, and a lot frisky anyway, and wasn’t in the mood for a long drive. I called and cancelled the hotel at our original destination, then made a few more calls, until we found a Days Inn that had rooms available. It was a cheap, but reasonably clean motel, and we were allocated a room on the third floor, about the middle of the building.

The place was packed - there was some sort of convention in town, and during check-in, the clerk told us we’d gotten lucky, the last room from a cancellation, otherwise they’d have turned us away.

Most of the traffic in the lobby, and hallways were men, dressed in business casual attire. KK was wearing shorts, sandals, and a frilly blouse, with her hair up, and she was a little drunk, and a lot flirty, making teasing comments to the men in the elevator as we went up to our room.

Inside the simple room, there was a king bed, a couple of nightstands, a chest of drawers with a TV on the wall, and in the far corner, a sink and vanity area that formed an alcove and entry to the bathroom, toilet/tub.

KK told me that she was going to take a shower. While she went in to the bathroom, I unpacked a few things. In the process, I found she’d packed one of my favorite pieces of lingerie, a black baby-doll, transparent pretty much, with matching panties. She always travels with a couple of sex toys too, her favorite Pocket Rocket vibrator, and usually a dildo or two - this trip was no different, the Pocket Rocket and a realistic, seven-is inch dildo were in a plastic baggie in the roll-aboard bag, along with a little bottle of Liquid Silk lube.

I decided that we might have a little fun, given the opportunity - hotels always make my wife hot, there was a lot of male traffic, and she was a little drunk…

I laid out the baby-doll, her vibrator, and the dildo, and put the rest of the stuff away. When my wife got out of the shower, I said, “Let’s have a little fun, OK?” She asked me what I had in mind - I said, “How naughty do you really feel?”

My wife said, “Very!” I told her, “How would you feel about a little show-off session?” She smiled, and said, “Maybe? Who for? You?” I just smiled at her, and handed her the little black baby-doll, and said, “Put this on for me.”

When she had the top on, I handed her the little panties, and helped her into them. I said, “Get on the bed for me, like a good little wife…” She did as I asked, and then I said, “Get comfortable.” While my wife adjusted herself on the pillows, I retrieved a tie from my bag, and went to the bedside. I used the tie to blindfold my wife, placing it loosely, but securely over her eyes. Then I said, “I want you to play for me.” I put the Pocket Rocket into her left hand, and said, “Do it for me baby. I want to watch you go long and slow, and I want you to cum for me, cum sweet, cum over and over while I watch.”

I got her started by running my hands and finger-tips over her body, neck to toe, teasing her, while she started to play. Once she had pulled the crotch of her panties open, and was pleasuring herself with the vibrator, I quietly went to the desk, and got the chair. Then I carried it to the door of the room, and trying to not make lots of noise, I opened the door, and propped it with the chair. KK paused, and said, “What was that noise? What’s going on?” I calmed her down, and said, I’m just getting a chair to be comfortable in while I stroke my cock and watch you baby…”

My wife resumed her masturbation with a heavy, deep breath. The bed, and my sexy wife, were directly visible from the hallway.

I watched, and after a few minutes, saw a middle-aged man come off the elevator, and head our direction. Within seconds, he was approaching our open door - I signaled him, and he came to the door. Before he said a word, I signaled him to be quiet, my index finger to my lips. The guy stood there for a minute, watching. I whispered to him, “You can watch her, but be quiet, and no touching. You can jack if you want - I’m going to…”

He nodded, and moved past the chair that was propping the door. I watched him unzip his slacks, and he took his cock out, and started stroking it, looking at my wife.

I kept an eye on him, and in between monitoring things, and stroking my own cock, checked the hallway periodically. A few minutes later, another guy, in sport coat and jeans exited his room about five doors down from us, and headed toward the elevator. I got his attention, and keeping him quiet, invited him in for a view. I decided not to press things further, and while guy number two was releasing his cock for a stroke, I moved the chair, and quietly closed the door. KK didn’t pause or slow down, and she decided the panties were in the way, and wiggled out of them.

I moved to the bedside, and placed my cock into her free hand, and let her rub on it for a few seconds, while she resumed buzzing her clit with the Pocket Rocket. The two guys were silent, at the foot of the bed, furiously stroking their cocks, watching us. KK turned her head toward me, and she was licking her lips. I pressed against the mattress, and managed to get the tip of my cock near her lips, to rub my cock-head on them.

She wanted to suck my cock, but I pulled away, and said, “Do it baby. Do it for me, buzz that beautiful little clitty!”

I got the dildo off the nightstand, and squirted a couple of pumps of lube onto it, then smeared it all over the fake cock with the tips of my fingers. Once it was coated with lube, I slowly teased my wife’s pussy with it. The two guys were almost bug-eyed, and jacking, while they watched.

I pushed the dildo into my wife’s pussy, slowly, then once she was accustomed to its presence, slid it in and out of her a few times, finally pushing it deep inside her. She was still buzzing away with the Pocket Rocket, and obviously enjoying the intense sensations on her clit.

I backed away, and motioned for the jeans-wearing guy to take my place at the side of the bed. I moved to the foot, and gestured to his cock, and my wife’s free hand. He got the idea, and holding his hard cock, he placed it into her open palm. My wife wrapped her hand around the stranger’s dick, and stroked it for a bit - I could see her pause a little, but she kept doing it, even though I’m certain she could tell it was a strange cock. I got his attention to pull away, and motioned for the first guy to take a turn.

They switched places, and this time, when the stranger’s cock touched her hand, she stopped, and said, “What’s going on here baby?” I said, “We’re just enjoying the show sweetie - please let’s see you cum!”

My wife was slowly stroking the stranger’s cock with one hand, and pressing the vibrator on her clit with the other. She finally started to orgasm, at first little bucks of her hips, pressing herself against the buzzing toy, then wilder movements of her pelvis, to the point where her muscle contractions forced the dildo out of her, where it sort of squirted out onto the bed. The stranger’s cock in her hand squirted a massive jet of cum, which landed on her neck and the cups of the baby-doll. At that point, I shot my load, which sent a hot jet of jizz flying onto her ankle and leg. The jeans-guy was last to finish, and his cum jets mixed with mine onto my wife’s ankle and foot.

As soon as I regained enough composure, I moved to the head of the bed, and stripped off the tie/blindfold so that my wife could see her audience.

KK said, “You naughty, naughty boys! Watching a helpless lady unaware!” She was of course smiling a sexy little smile.

She said, “Now that you’ve had your fun, please give me and my dirty husband a little privacy. He’s going to have to be punished for this.”

She handed over some Kleenex for them to wipe up, and they both silently wiped and zipped - jeans guy, departing, said, “Thanks man - that was fucking hot!” They left, and I latched and chained the door.

KK was still on the bed, legs spread, and said, “Now you are going to need to fuck me, until I say you are done.” I managed to cum twice more over the next couple of hours, and sent my wife off to a blissful slumber after a sexy, stress-relieving evening of showing off to strangers, and a little strange-cock hand-job.