Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:51 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 902 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2837 Next
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:40 am 
Pervert

member201 wrote:
LOL was just looking up Kenny's Training on Amazon, I have one of his other books.

it lists books 1, 2, 3

The fourth book by another author is "How to be the Leader of the Pack"

Are you listening Mike?

"How to be the Leader of the Pack" ???? A dog training book? :?:

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:41 am 
Pervert

Suchen Zucker wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
I have no problem with the length of the story. I think it's going to take a lot of time and a lot of effort to flesh out storylines. This is a craft and frankly, while I'm not a cuckold or even a hotwife husband anymore, my wife and I do like reading what xleglover writes. There is sheer brilliance here and guess what? We get it, no charge. Imagine KT Morrison, Kenny Wright, Ben Boswell, Bart Tracer, or a host of others do that?

(BTW, if you want two really hot KT Morrison stories, read "Dominated by The Landlord" and "Happy Endings", both are still unfinished, but are great with Happy Endings writing sounding like something from "Jersey Shore"--something I never watched. KT is brilliant.)

Yeah, if the storytelling is good I like em long as well.

BTW, a LOT of erotic books are free to download if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited. Just downloaded Cherry Blossoms - thanks for the recommendation. Read about 6 of Ben Boswells and a few others over the past few days. So far, none have been as gripping as the original Mike and Jen opus. I wish X would go back, edit and put out the story in book form. Even if he used someone else that he trusts to do it for him.

I think my favorite part in all of the original story was when Jen stepped into her sisters' house that night and found Mike passed out asleep in the bed with Allie. That said, I was disappointed that X chose not to have Jen actually go into the bedroom, to actually SEE them in bed. I wanted Jen to find Mike sleeping with his head nuzzled into Allie's big tits, her arms holding him tightly, offering him shelter from his pain. That would have been more deserving.

What about the Allie scene, but with the chastity belt on? ;)

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:00 am 
Trainable

OOAA wrote:
member201 wrote:
LOL was just looking up Kenny's Training on Amazon, I have one of his other books.

it lists books 1, 2, 3

Are you listening Mike?

Yep looked up Kenny with the word training and that was the fourth book to pop up. Unrelated for sure but then you think of Mike....and the last chapter heading into collaring.....

It just seemed funny!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:03 am 
Pervert

member201 wrote:
OOAA wrote:
member201 wrote:

it lists books 1, 2, 3

Are you listening Mike?

Yep looked up Kenny with the word training and that was the fourth book to pop up. Unrelated for sure but then you think of Mike....and the last chapter heading into collaring.....

It just seemed funny!

hahahaha, didn't get you :lol: :lol:

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:35 pm 
Experienced

Did Blake already get to fuck Jen in those couple of minutes? Do Jen and Blake want both Mike and Steph in a submissive role? Seems like a very good idea to start such a relationship with a close neighbour… How the hell will reality be seperated from fantasy? Does Blake come home in the evening to fuck Jen and does Jen send Mike to clean Blakes pool while Steph is doiing the dishes?

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:01 pm 
Virgin

Possible future scenario .. Blake orders Steph to service Jen and in return, Jen orders Mike to service Blake.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:21 pm 
$2 Ho

Interesting comments in KT Morrison's blog. I've posted anonymously in her blog, identifying myself with the name I use here.

For the record, I like KT's long books. I think they're brilliant. I do think the Jersey Shore dialog in "Happy Endings" is brilliant. It may not be intended, but I grew up on the east coast and it sure rings true to this reader.

Happy Endings three is out. It's brilliant, too.

And I do think what usually-lurking suggests is a very likely scenario, maybe not now, but definitely in the near future.

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:28 pm 
Trainable

DavidnDaria wrote:
Interesting comments in KT Morrison's blog. I've posted anonymously in her blog, identifying myself with the name I use here.

For the record, I like KT's long books. I think they're brilliant. I do think the Jersey Shore dialog in "Happy Endings" is brilliant. It may not be intended, but I grew up on the east coast and it sure rings true to this reader.

Happy Endings three is out. It's brilliant, too.

And I do think what usually-lurking suggests is a very likely scenario, maybe not now, but definitely in the near future.

Just finished Happy Endings 1,2,3 as well as Cherry Blossoms. I really like her stuff. Very similar to X's style it seems to me. I'd much rather have the long books myself. I'm such a speed reader I need long books so I can better savor the story. Looking forward to reading Happy Endings 4 when it arrives. I agree it's a great story.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 am 
Trainable

Can't wait for the next chapter! This is going in a very intriguing direction . . .

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm 
2 Bit Whore

erichaa wrote:
Did Blake already get to fuck Jen in those couple of minutes? Do Jen and Blake want both Mike and Steph in a submissive role? Seems like a very good idea to start such a relationship with a close neighbour… How the hell will reality be seperated from fantasy? Does Blake come home in the evening to fuck Jen and does Jen send Mike to clean Blakes pool while Steph is doiing the dishes?

Jen was in a big rush to get home, I would have to think that, in reality, a bloke like Blake really did have to get something, unless there was a very very good reason he didn't want to.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 pm 
Experienced

X I'm ready for the next chapter. Ok, I'm greedy and selfish and inpatient AND addicted? I need my next fix!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:25 am 
Prepubescent

aguy4pleasure wrote:
X I'm ready for the next chapter. Ok, I'm greedy and selfish and inpatient AND addicted? I need my next fix!

Me too. I can't wait for the next chapter. X is the best.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 am 
Pervert

aguy4pleasure wrote:

:up:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:43 pm 
Prepubescent

I believe that there are too many branches to the story and it might be hard to decide which ones to trim. X doesn't want to paint himself into a corner, figuratively speaking. Mike might give Jen her fantasy with Jam in exchange for shutting down going forward with Blake.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:51 pm 
Virgin

I would personally love to see Jen decide on her own that playing the game with Blake could be too dangerous for them but I don't think that's what she wants to tell Mike.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:10 am 
Virgin

I am starting to have withdrawal symptoms.
I need my Jen fix. X!!!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:15 am 
Virgin

Zzzzzzzzzz......wake me when xleg gets around to us.........zzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzz

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 pm 
Experienced

I have criticized X many times, but the one thing I have never done is complain about his frequency of posting. X I hope you’re having a good time with family and enjoying the warm weather that finally came to the northeast. Post when you’re ready and have time.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:35 pm 
Trainable

I'm sorry, I can't handle this denial much longer! I'm thinking seriously of using my safeword.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:11 pm 
Experienced

Just as info, I’m pretty sure I saw Mike at the US Open last week....

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:43 am 
$2 Ho

Hay, maybe he was looking to replace Jen, with Sharapova. Saw her in the crowd, watching Mickelson.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:54 am 
Experienced

Suchen Zucker wrote:
I'm sorry, I can't handle this denial much longer! I'm thinking seriously of using my safeword.

:lol:

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:00 am 
Virgin

So here's a little trivia/research question for those who find there's too much time on their hands......what is the longest period between chapters that xleg has ever done. Time between books doesn't count.

The person who comes up with correct answer wins a replica Mike Andrews pink cock cage signed by the author himself.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 am 
Trainable

cumlover435 wrote:
The person who comes up with correct answer wins a replica Mike Andrews pink cock cage signed by the author himself.

Ahh I'll pass :o :shock: :down:

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:12 am 
Trainable

Dammit! Every time I come here to check on the progress and see the thread back under Truckster's pinned threads I get my hopes up only to have them dashed again.

As for the trivia. This time is the longest because I have forgotten about every other time patience was required due to my current impatience. Problems of past self no longer concern me.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 902 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2837 Next