Two Disk Jockeys

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Two Disk Jockeys

Unread post by edwardbare » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 am

This is another story from the early 1970's when I was still in my 20's and married to a very sexy petite woman six years younger. We had a lot of adventures together and had quite a circle of friends who knew about our sexual activities and sometimes participated. One memorable afternoon, five of us—three women and me and one other guy—spent the afternoon in our king-sized bed fucking and sucking. The women were all bi, and enthusiastically into each other. The other guy and i were straight but I was happy to have him fucking my wife.

A bit later we all five had a political meeting to go to in a city far enough away that we would have to stay overnight. One of the women's homes was also there, but her family had no rooms to spare. She convinced an old married high school friend of hers to let us sleep in her living room.

While her husband and she sat and watched, the five of us spread our sleeping bags out on the floor and, still fully dressed, starting kissing and making out, with my wife engaged exclusively with the others, and me with the two women. After our hosts decided to go to bed, the woman who had arranged it all left to go stay with her family and the four of us stripped off and had a very nice orgy, with me fucking the other woman (I had before a few times) and the other guy fucking my wife.

But the most interesting point came later when our friend who had arranged things told us she had received a phone call from our hostess. She said she had gotten very turned on watching all of us make out in front of them and had a strong yearning to get down on the floor with us and join in, but her husband would never have allowed that, being much too uptight.

However, the next day she invited an old boyfriend to come over and fuck her while her husband was at work. He was a local disk jockey, and her nervous lover insisted on having the radio on while they fucked so he could be sure the husband wouldn't come home and catch them. She thought that was hilarious, and loved doing it.

Years later I also had some deep conversations with a gorgeous young married woman whose husband was also a disk jockey, and she told me he was uninterested in sex—very lively and excited while broadcasting, but just wanted to sit around and watch TV when he got home. I didn't make any moves because I didn't want the drama; but she let me know later than she had seriously considered having an affair, but decided against it, somewhat regretfully.

I've always loved women like this who yearn for extramarital sex, as I'm sure you will all understand.