Real Life Experiences

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
heavy7driver
Prepubescent

Real Life Experiences

Unread post by heavy7driver » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:19 am

Some years ago, I posted a story about a real life experience that my wife and I had in our early twenties. It was about a friend and associate taking "suggestive" photos of my wife while she was scantily clad, and alone with him in our home. I can't find the story anymore on OURHOTWIVES, but I had ended my part of the thread by stating that I would try to contact that old friend about my wife. Was not able to locate him.

The reason I brought this up is that just recently my wife made a comment to me about a company party that occurred about the same time as when she was working with my friend and his camera. Seems my boss at the time made a pass or two at her at that party, but she says she turned him down. I never knew about this, and find it very intriguing. Strange coincidence though that about a month after the party, I was fired from that job. Makes me wonder.......

How many others that post stories on OURHOTWIVES are relating real life experiences? I would be interested to hear about them. PM if you wish.

emca753
Experienced

Re: Real Life Experiences

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 am

heavy7driver wrote:Some years ago, I posted a story about a real life experience that my wife and I had in our early twenties. It was about a friend and associate taking "suggestive" photos of my wife while she was scantily clad, and alone with him in our home. I can't find the story anymore on OURHOTWIVES, but I had ended my part of the thread by stating that I would try to contact that old friend about my wife. Was not able to locate him.

The reason I brought this up is that just recently my wife made a comment to me about a company party that occurred about the same time as when she was working with my friend and his camera. Seems my boss at the time made a pass or two at her at that party, but she says she turned him down. I never knew about this, and find it very intriguing. Strange coincidence though that about a month after the party, I was fired from that job. Makes me wonder.......

How many others that post stories on OURHOTWIVES are relating real life experiences? I would be interested to hear about them. PM if you wish.
Had a few, my first wife and her 16 year old secret lover still arouses me to this day, wish she hadn't miscarried; although I feel he liked her prior to the pivotal night, seeing a mature married wife and mom on her stomach with her arm twisted behind her back by his 14 year old gf and our babysitter was a turn on for, not only me :shock:

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:41 am

I've had many real life experiences. The following was my first.

My first wife and I started by swapping spouses with another couple. This was back in the 1970's when swapping was a fad in the United States. It almost seemed innocent, in that it seemed to provide some variety in sex without the risk that an affair would have.

We were socializing with another couple, who gradually let us know they were swingers. At first my wife was "I could never do that." But the husband spent a lot of time talking to her, and eventually she came to me and said that she wanted to switch. I was shocked that my innocent young wife wanted to be fucked by another man; but his wife was pretty hot, so I let my cock do my thinking. But what I didn't think about was how arousing it was to get back together with my wife after she had been fucked and found her cunt flowing with his cum. Some how it didn't occur to me that he would cum inside her, and when I realized he had, my head about exploded. This was back in the 70s when we were totally ignorant of STDs, and we were fucking bareback and sharing sexual fluids. My wife in particular loved for me to eat her freshly fucked pussy, and she would give me a hand job on my slimy cock to get me hard so I could fuck her. By the end of the evening she would have the cum of two men inside her and the pussy juice of the other woman from my cock.

I must admit that at first, my primary interest was in getting some new pussy, and I didn't focus on my wife getting fucked by another man. However, it did stimulate our sex life between my wife and I. We were continually thinking, and talking, about sex, either between us or with the other couple. I discovered that my previously-innocent wife enjoyed sex for sex's sake, without any feelings of guilt. But I think my wife came to believe that if two cocks were good, three cocks would be better.

She was working in a job where she and a male co-worker were alone in the office in the afternoons. Soon, he was fucking her before they each went home to their respective spouses. At first, she didn't tell me that she had added to her sexual partners. Once, I had gotten home before her. When she came in, she immediately wanted me to go down on her. She got me to eat her out on the front stairs inside the front door. What I didn't know was that she had just come from being fucked bareback by her co-worker. I did notice that she was particularly juicy, but I didn't notice any different taste. She put her hands on the back of my head and really pushed my face into her cunt, coating my face with the mixture of her lover's cum with her juices, and I licked and swallowed what was coming out of her. She had a weird kink when she got off on her husband eating her lover’s cum. After a bit, she pulled me up and started kissing me and licking my face, as I fucked her sloppy pussy.

Later she did tell me about getting the third cock on the side. I felt like I was hit in the stomach, but at the same time I found it exciting that my wife was such a sexual person that she could take on several men. That's when I started getting turned on by my wife with other men. The jealously and humiliation was more than offset by the excitement of imagining her getting fucked by other men; and by the emotional allure of knowing my wife was attractive to other men. It was only much later that she told me how she had fed me the creampie she had brought home from her lover.

heavy7driver
Prepubescent

Unread post by heavy7driver » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 am

emca753.....Interesting that your wife got impregnated by a young man. A little confused though, was your wife forced to have sex with him, or was she a willing participant?

heavy7driver
Prepubescent

Unread post by heavy7driver » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:30 am

isinlarsa wrote:I've had many real life experiences. The following was my first.

My first wife and I started by swapping spouses with another couple. This was back in the 1970's when swapping was a fad in the United States. It almost seemed innocent, in that it seemed to provide some variety in sex without the risk that an affair would have.

We were socializing with another couple, who gradually let us know they were swingers. At first my wife was "I could never do that." But the husband spent a lot of time talking to her, and eventually she came to me and said that she wanted to switch. I was shocked that my innocent young wife wanted to be fucked by another man; but his wife was pretty hot, so I let my cock do my thinking. But what I didn't think about was how arousing it was to get back together with my wife after she had been fucked and found her cunt flowing with his cum. Some how it didn't occur to me that he would cum inside her, and when I realized he had, my head about exploded. This was back in the 70s when we were totally ignorant of STDs, and we were fucking bareback and sharing sexual fluids. My wife in particular loved for me to eat her freshly fucked pussy, and she would give me a hand job on my slimy cock to get me hard so I could fuck her. By the end of the evening she would have the cum of two men inside her and the pussy juice of the other woman from my cock.

I must admit that at first, my primary interest was in getting some new pussy, and I didn't focus on my wife getting fucked by another man. However, it did stimulate our sex life between my wife and I. We were continually thinking, and talking, about sex, either between us or with the other couple. I discovered that my previously-innocent wife enjoyed sex for sex's sake, without any feelings of guilt. But I think my wife came to believe that if two cocks were good, three cocks would be better.

She was working in a job where she and a male co-worker were alone in the office in the afternoons. Soon, he was fucking her before they each went home to their respective spouses. At first, she didn't tell me that she had added to her sexual partners. Once, I had gotten home before her. When she came in, she immediately wanted me to go down on her. She got me to eat her out on the front stairs inside the front door. What I didn't know was that she had just come from being fucked bareback by her co-worker. I did notice that she was particularly juicy, but I didn't notice any different taste. She put her hands on the back of my head and really pushed my face into her cunt, coating my face with the mixture of her lover's cum with her juices, and I licked and swallowed what was coming out of her. She had a weird kink when she got off on her husband eating her lover’s cum. After a bit, she pulled me up and started kissing me and licking my face, as I fucked her sloppy pussy.

Later she did tell me about getting the third cock on the side. I felt like I was hit in the stomach, but at the same time I found it exciting that my wife was such a sexual person that she could take on several men. That's when I started getting turned on by my wife with other men. The jealously and humiliation was more than offset by the excitement of imagining her getting fucked by other men; and by the emotional allure of knowing my wife was attractive to other men. It was only much later that she told me how she had fed me the creampie she had brought home from her lover.
Thanks for the story. Wish I could experience the same. Look forward to hearing of your other experiences.

heavy7driver
Prepubescent

Unread post by heavy7driver » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Thanks for the reply's. I know that it's been some time since this thread was started, but I was sure that there would be more folks that had intimate events in their lives that they would like to share. It was enjoyable reading the ones that did. Anyone else ready to add their story?

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:11 am

Just four months after we were married I convinced my pretty, 23 year old waist-length haired wife, all 110 lbs of her, to offer herself to the best man at our wedding. Even though he filled her four times in the hour they were alone together (I never found out how many orgasms she had) and she was thrilled at being fucked by a different cock than mine we, for whatever reasons, didn’t continue after that. Fast forward to the next year, newly resettled in Florida after graduating from college, and me having to return for a certificate that would help me get a better job. All alone for nine weeks, she took matters in her own hands and seduced a right-out-of-high-school co-worker of mine she had only met in passing. I found out during a phone call home. This is how I remember she did it:

She called him at (major department store where I worked part time) to ask if he wanted to come over after work for “some fun and games.” He said he’d come. She wondered how to approach him when he got there. It was one thing to tease but another to just come out and ask him to screw her. It seemed too awkward so she decided to dress so that there would be no question in his mind that she was available. She changed into a pair of hip-hugging bell bottoms, topped with a skimpy halter without a bra, enabling her to show a lot of cleavage as well as most of her tanned tummy. When he got there the first thing he said was how hot she looked. She thanked him and led him into our living room before sitting him in one of our few decent chairs. This was it, she thought, as she moved to stand in front of him. How do I find out if he wants me?. (I’ll call him T), though, was overwhelmed by finally being alone with my wife. He had told me he dreamed of her ever since she had flirted with him and put her sexy ass on display. Looking up at her he asked what kind of fun and games she had in mind. It was the opening my wife had been hoping for. The little vixen stared down at him as she reached behind her and untied her halter, then pulled it over her head, letting it fall to the floor. Her 34C breasts were now on display, her nipples shaped like little erasers, thrusting out from her nickel-sized aurora. She gave him an inviting smile as she sat on his lap, putting her arms around his neck. “Adult fun and games,” she replied. He stared, enchanted, at the contrast between her tanned body and pale tits. T looked back up at her face as she bent her head down, offering him her lips. He responded by giving her a passionate kiss. Caught up in lust his hands groped her breasts before gently caressing them. My wife responded with a low moan when he began to roll her hard nipples gently with his fingers. Feeling confident now, he alternated between sucking and gently biting her hard teats and exploring her mouth with his tongue. My wife, her pussy already tingling and getting increasingly wet as they continued to neck, decided to move their foreplay into the bedroom. There she sucked his four inch cock and then fucked him silly, more than once. She loved it so much she kept seeing him until I returned and we decided to call it off; he was falling in love with her.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:12 am

BDJ wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:11 am
She thanked him and led him into our living room before sitting him in one of our few decent chairs. This was it, she thought, as she moved to stand in front of him. How do I find out if he wants me?. (I’ll call him T), though, was overwhelmed by finally being alone with my wife. He had told me he dreamed of her ever since she had flirted with him and put her sexy ass on display. Looking up at her he asked what kind of fun and games she had in mind. It was the opening my wife had been hoping for. The little vixen stared down at him as she reached behind her and untied her halter, then pulled it over her head, letting it fall to the floor. Her 34C breasts were now on display, her nipples shaped like little erasers, thrusting out from her nickel-sized aurora. She gave him an inviting smile as she sat on his lap, putting her arms around his neck. “Adult fun and games,” she replied. He stared, enchanted, at the contrast between her tanned body and pale tits. T looked back up at her face as she bent her head down, offering him her lips. He responded by giving her a passionate kiss. Caught up in lust his hands groped her breasts before gently caressing them. My wife responded with a low moan when he began to roll her hard nipples gently with his fingers. Feeling confident now, he alternated between sucking and gently biting her hard teats and exploring her mouth with his tongue. My wife, her pussy already tingling and getting increasingly wet as they continued to neck, decided to move their foreplay into the bedroom. There she sucked his four inch cock and then fucked him silly, more than once. She loved it so much she kept seeing him until I returned and we decided to call it off; he was falling in love with her.
Wow what a temptress, and so confidently sure of her own sexuality, your co-worker won the lottery that day. I'm there in my imagination as she sits on my knee and I'm sprinting into the bedroom I can't wait, so magnificently sensual and erotic, 'Jade's' definitely my goddess,.at least in my dreams 😂

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:13 pm

Chris,
This is where fact can indeed compete with fiction. I wish I had observed it.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:40 am

My whole reason to be here has been because of real life experiences.

I started sharing a girlfriend in high school. It didn't have a name, but was just "swinging" to me. We found out that we like to fuck after she had fucked someone else. It got pretty wild and intense. Then came college and some other reasons, we went our separate ways. I've seen her a few times in my life since then (I'm nearly 50) and we can still easily fall into the sack for good times.

In college I dated a bit, but eventually settled into a long term relationship from my sophomore to junior year. I thought she was going to be my college sweetheart, the kind you talk about with your grandkids, "Oh me and grandma met back in '92'. She had a friend who's boyfriend wanted a threesome, and I was like, "Yeah why not? You go with them, fuck them, and then she can come with us". That eventually evolved into a lot of adventures, but it was way easier to set up MFM's than anything else frankly. Alas, once the partying wore off, and the seriousness of a job and career started to weigh, she got distant. It worked out better honestly, as we really only had drinking and fucking in common.

I met my first "adult relationship" girlfriend about 2 years out of college. She was a getting her doctorate, I was really focused on my career. She was witty, funny, smart, and whole slew of things my college girlfriend wasn't. We both fell hard and once again, I thought, "This is the one". I genuinely thought we would be a power couple, a super duo, the kind of couple that had the world at their feet. We both started talking about, "When we get married, not if. One evening after a little too much wine, she told me her fantasy, "I want to fuck strangers". That evolved into a whirlwind of adventures. It ended in tragedy and an unfortunate series of family problems from her and immaturity on both our parts and it ended on a very sour note. The last thing she ever said to me was "I thought we could always work things out." She was probably the woman that broke my heart the most.

I met my ex-wife and she was everything that woman wasn't. I lovely woman, focused on family and she had a lot of the values I had. We played around with swinging, and some sharing, but for her it was never more than something done to test the waters. Kids came, careers got better and we got busy. A serious health scare for her and long term after effects served to kill what little sex life we had and one day moping around I realized we were just roommates. She's a great coparent and still a good friend, but we're better off unattached.

Now? I've embraced being ethically non-monogamous. I like coming here because I feel like these are my people. I never got why people got so uppity about who fucked who. There's so many variations of sex. Sex for fun. Sex for love. Sex among friends. Why waste your life getting bent when you can have fun instead?

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:13 pm

This is a great thread for those of us that have no RLE (yet)... As the OP noted above, I would have expected more posts here. These are great though; those that did post/share.