True Story: More than I expected

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mathmatix
Prepubescent

True Story: More than I expected

Unread post by Mathmatix » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:37 am

This happened last summer, but it's one of my favorite moments with my wife so far.

Back story: So for about the past 3 years my wife has been fucking other men and we've been loving every moment of it. Sometimes it's right infront of me, many other times she will leave the house to "go be bad," and return several hours later. When she returns....I never know what I'm going to get. Sometimes she will return and tell me very detailed stories about what happened, Sometimes she will play with herself infront of me and show me the cum dripping from her freshly fucked pussy but not let me touch...other times she will come home share the "leftovers" with me which usually involves me eating her cum filled pussy and then fucking her....but then Sometimes she will just come home and spread her legs and tell me to clean up the mess ๐Ÿ‘… and when I get it nice and clean and think I'm about to fuck her, she gets dressed. I love never knowing how it's going to go lol. Anyways, my wife is a 5'0ft tall philipino with a huge appetite for sex. She's tiny and loves to be fucked long and hard. I'm a 5'10 and on the slim side.

Story: So last summer my wife had found a guy she seemingly couldn't get enough of. She was wanting to run off and fuck this guy like every single day. For me, it was exciting. She would tell me so many details about what they did and how she felt, and how many times she got off etc. She would often come home and let me deal with the mess he would leave behind ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…. Eventually he found out she was married, and they talked about it and it turned out he was okay with fucking her infront of me....So we had planned it all out. While I was at work, he would go to our house and fuck her in our bed, they would leave for a little while to let me get cleaned up and situated after work and let my mind marinade coming home to cum covered sheets, and then they would come back for round 2 and let me watch. I couldn't wait! So, I came home from work that night and just as I had hoped to find, the sheets were wet....she also left a surprise in the bed, some very sexy panties that appeared to have cum wiped all over them. Some time goes by and she texts me saying that her and her female friend are at a bar with the guy and that they would be coming to the house soon. Another hour goes by and she texts me that they are almost to the house. They finally arrive and in walks her and the guy, this was my first time seeing him in person. He was tall and really muscular, but really friendly which helped make things more comfortable. We sat in the living room for a bit and took shots of rum and talked....suddenly there was a knock at the door....it was the female friend who went to the bar with them. She lived an hour away and said she felt like she drank too much and didn't feel like she should make the drive all the way to her house, wanted to know if she could sleep on the couch for the night....of course we said okay, but knew it would postpone what we had planned. So while the 4 of us continued to take shots of rum, me and my wife texted eachother.

Wife: I'm sorry, maybe we can try again next weekend?
Me: or maybe sooner? I was really looking forward to this lol
Wife: He isn't going to be free until next weekend, we will make it happen I promise.
Me: Okay

So we continue taking shots and we are all pretty drunk at that point. We decide that the female friend would sleep in the spare bedroom and the guy would sleep on the couch. So, it's settled then, everything's figured out. I go to take my shower, which I do every night before I go to bed. When I get out of the shower, im drying off and I hear a faint moan....listened for a moment....thought I was just imagining things....then I heard it again....and again....my dick became instantly hard. I knew that moan was the sound of my wife. I hurry out of the bathroom and toward the sounds of my wife being pleasured.....so my shock, it's not what i had expected at all. My wife was sucking on her guy friends huge dick and the female friend was eating my wife's pussy ๐Ÿ˜....I didn't even know how to react at all at first. Felt like it wasn't real. As soon as my wife saw me, she pulled his big dick out of her mouth and said to the big muscular guy, okay, now you can fuck me! She told me to sit down on the couch, and I did. The female friend sat next to me, completely naked, and was rubbing her pussy seemingly just as excited to see the show we were about to see.

My wife bent over on the couch to where her face was right next to mine. She told me to pay attention, and that really turned me on. He slowly worked his big dick into her tight little pussy. My wife let out a slight moan once he worked it all the way inside of her, then she kissed me while he slowly began fucking her.....then, completely unexpected, she kissed her female friend as well.....and it didn't stop there. With her tiny frame slowly rocking around as she was getting fucked from behind she put her hand around her female friends head ans gently pushed her head toward my dick and told her to suck my dick. As soon as her friend started sucking my dick, the guy friend started to really pickup momentum. It was as if we were all getting excited just watching eachother....he starts pounding on my wife harder than I ever had in our 7 years of marriage. They adjusted to a different angle so I could see his huge dick (much bigger than mine) enter my wife's pussy with every thrust. While all of this is going on and very exciting to see, her female friend was giving me the best head I think I had ever gotten ๐Ÿ˜....I blasted the biggest load of cum in her mouth while watching my wife have some of the best sex she had ever had. After i came, the female friend spit all of my cum onto my chest and began running it all over me as she went back down to keep sucking my dick. My wife then began licking my cum off of my chest while still getting her pussy pounded on from behind. After a few minutes, muscular guy pulls out of my wife and flips her onto her back. He was stroking his big dick while my wife layed there with her legs in the air and released a huge load of cum all over her pussy. The female friend then goes and starts sucking his dick, while i cleaned up my wife's cum glazed pussy. ๐Ÿ˜›. Things continued for about an hour or so. The 3 if them fucjing eachother. I didn't end up having sex aside from the blow job from the female friend.

After an hour of watching my wife in a 3-sum the female friend got very tired and was ready to pass out. Me, my wife and the guy say there in the living room talking for about 20 minutes. Eventually, my wife stands up, she grabs my dick in one hand and the other guys dick in the other hand and leads us both back to our bedroom. When we get in the bedroom my wife lays down on the bed, spreads her legs and tells me to fuck her, "it's his turn to watch" she said. All worked up and horny from everything I had just seen, I couldn't wait to get inside that already fucked pussy and fuck it some more. Her pussy was soaked with cum and the walls were tense from having been pounded on so much already, it was the best feeling ever. As I fucked my wife, the muscular guy started to stroke his big dick as he watched us. After a few minutes of watching us he released a big load of cum all over my wife's face.....if you've not fucked your wife while a massive load of another guys cum is all over her face....I highly recommend it LOL. It made me cum almost instantly all inside my wife's pussy. After i came, the guy said he was ready for more and we basically took turns fucking her and Cumming inside of her for probably another hour. Eventually, an alarm on his phone went off.....he had to go home and get ready for work ๐Ÿ˜’....it was such an exciting experience I didn't want it to end, neither did my wife. As he tried to get dressed she pulled his dick back out and put it in her mouth and told him to fuck her just one more time.....and he did....several missed alarms and blasts of cum later he finally said he really needs to get going and left.

By this time my wife had been fucked by the 2 of us for hours, she was exhausted, sore, and well pleased. We layed in bed talking for a few minutes and she said that she had never felt so much cum inside her pussy before. I told her I could help her with that and went down to eat her pussy that had cum literally leaking out if it ๐Ÿ˜‹ after a few minutes I looked up and noticed that she had fallen asleep....but that wasn't going to stop me. I continued licking all of that cum inside and out from her pussy while thinking about everything that had just happened that night. I was probably down there for a solid hour completely obsessed licking away knowing everything that pussy had just been through.

....it was quite exciting. Not how we typically do things at all, but it was way more than I had expected from that night.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: True Story: More than I expected

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:43 pm

Welcome to the forum Mathmatix. You can beat your meat but you can't beat a blowjob.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:05 pm

So amazingly hot story! Could you please tell us about the first time how your wife became a hotwife?

fatcat101
Trainable

Unread post by fatcat101 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:19 pm

HOT HOT HOT, loved the look in to your life story, i too love them philipino (girls) ladies, been married to one for 32 years, she is very straight,
i,am with PECANNUT, Could you please tell us about the first time how your wife became a hotwife?
SOUNDS like she loves cock & sex, lucky you, did you meet her in the philipines, just asking, look forward to reading more about yours & hers life & adventures , the unplanned one are BEST, thank you for posting & sharing

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:34 am

Extremely hot, love the surprise element, the faint moaning sounds as you got out of the shower, the recognition it was your wife's voice and the erotic scene that greeted you. Lovely build up to the big night, those texts promising their return anytime soon, then an hour goes by and finally when everything looks set the girlfriend calling apparently means another whole week of waiting...that is until the shower and those sexy moans are heard.

Red hot stuff, would love to read more of you and your wife's backstory too.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:52 pm

OMG, so fucking hot!

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:29 am

Great experience! Thanks for sharing it with us. I, also, would like to read about the backstory, i.e., how you met, where, who made the first move into hotwifing, etc.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Mathmatix
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mathmatix » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:44 pm

Thanks for the responses guys. Sorry it took so long for me to get back.

A little bit of the back story some of you asked for.

I met my wife through a place we both worked at together. She was born here in the United States but both of her parents are from the Philippines. As for how did she become a hot wife, I have an ex-girlfriend that I was with for 5 years and we used to do these kinds of things....so I had sole experience with this already. I met my wife at the place we both worked, she decided to move on to another job and we started seeing eachother outside of work at that point....and it turned into a lot more than that with us eventually getting married. I remained working at the same place we met and the hours got really crazy, 16+ hour days 5 days a week for several months.....which affected our sex life. One day while relaxing at home I noticed a text notification on her phone...I can't remember what it said exactly, but it was obviously from a guy and it was sexual. At first I was kind of angry......but I didn't say anything to her. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I had gotten by the text message I had seen. I was really upfront with her about it, told her I saw the message and told her I thought it would be exciting if she fucked someone else. She was really curious about it at first....but she did it, and things have just evolved from that point on.

If there's any questions i didn't answer or any new questions just let me know, i'll be sure to check the forum more frequently. I also plan on sharing more of our stories, I will reply to this thread with them if anyone's interested in hearing more. Also, my phone's spellcheck feature tends to do the opposite of what it's supposed to and really botch some of my words and sentences.....sorry in advance.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:49 am

Please do come back with more of your stories and thank you for the backstory..

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641