The story of my life - proud hotwife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
angelina
Prepubescent

The story of my life - proud hotwife

Unread post by angelina » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:37 am

Hi all,

My husband is long time lurker here, he convinced me to share the story of my life here. I hope you will enjoy. So let's start

Before 16years

Everything started before 16 years, i was 16yo and with my boyfriend we were spying on his parents. They were swingers and they were invited a guest probably from swinger site/community. I was so innocent and naive i didn't believe on my bf that they are swingers and husband can share his wife. WTF they're married. I never dreamed anything like this happening in real life. Yes, this was my first touch to hotwiving

2 years later

I was pretty girl, tall with long blonde hair, nice smile, petite ass and heavy tits.

I started working in supermarket and for first 2 weeks both of my co-workers kissed and felt me, neither of them had been able to get into my pants. One night another co-worker, let's call him Ryan offered me a ride to home after we had a dinner in the mall. So this guy Ryan was the first who felt my pussy thru my panties. Meantime my dad was there trying to spy thru the blinds but there's no way he could see anything. Ryan continue to kissed me, i didn't try to fight. He squeezed my boob and felt for the nipple. First co-worker had felt me thry the bra, second co-worker had scored with me on a date after just one week, he had bragged to all guys how he felt my bra and that i had touched his dick. Ryan was determined to out-do them. While he was kissing me he was working at buttons on my uniform. He just wanted a little look so he asked me to lift my bra. He had my dress streched down and was tugging underneath bra. I lifted my bra up and he just there staring at my big boobs. He asked me if i wanted to touch his dick, i said no but he insisted i touch dick of his collegue. While i was busy fixing the top of my uniform he was puting his fingers into the croch of my panties. I cried to him to stop but he was rubbing me and felt my warm. Somehow i got the passanger door open and jumped out the car.

The guy from next door appeared beside me. He was heavily built man of 27. He was like my big brother, he offered me to beat this guy... I adored him. My father cornered me in the kitchen, My dad made me angry with all these questions about why i am late, what i am doing in this car with this guy and etc. I flopped on the bed and i remembered the fell of Ryan's hand on my boobs. It seemed every boy i let kissed me would want to feel them or look at them. I also noticed sometimes older men staring at me. I had a crush of one married guy accross the street who always checked me out. I had been fingered yet on my bed one afternoon before couple of months. I imagined him(married guy) forcing me legs open and using his tongue instead of finger.

Week later, my parents were invited by another 2 couples for BBQ (married guy too) and all i needed was my bikini, short skirt and top. It's time for BBQ, the other 2 mans were at BBQ and having beer while their wives were inside fixing the salad. The two men turned to watch my father and me, the skirt of my dress hiked up and the crotch of my panties was visible. I lifted my hands and reached hair my hair, the skirt of my dress rising and exposing the front of my panties more fully. The married guy(TMG), he looked down my little pussy then my dad went for a little chat with him for some bullshit i never heard very well.

He kept eye on me for next hour, he noticed i was braless. He managed to get seat on same side of the table. After the meal TMG stripped off and claimed a chair in the pool. The women were talking together, it was just three other boys and me to join him to swin. I announced i need to get changed first.
“That’s a pretty dress, Angie” he told me
“Is it?” i asked
“I’d better get changed”

When i returned i quickly got in the water and was claimed by the boys.We were having a game of volley, they were lifting me to jump for the ball - touching me. The cool water was good for TMG's erection.Dad came to take me gome and left TMG and boys.

The next afternoon i collected my bags

Throughout my shift, the guys were looking over at her and laughing amongst themselves. I knew they were talking about me and probably comparing notes on how far each of them had gotten. At the end of my shift one of the guys cornered me in the staff room, he started to kissing me then he started feeling my boobs. I just let him do it because Ryan was watching - he pulled my uniform, streched out the bra and could see my niples. He smoothed his hand down, grabbed me between legs and i moaned and i opened my legs more allowing him to do what he wanted.They were blocking the door.Suddenly his names was called to assist. He then forced his middle finger into me but manager announced his name again. Then he shifted me aside.

I was bit of trance and i was waiting to picked up for my train journey....

It is very long story...... TBC

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Re: The story of my life - proud hotwife

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:17 am

Wow!!! Great start!!! Please continue!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

angelina
Prepubescent

Unread post by angelina » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:26 am

I boarded on the train for my traing journey to meet my girlfriend Maria and got seat beside an older woman. By the time train departed, i slept for a few hours. I decided to changed out my uniform and wandered off in search of bathroom. At the end of sleeping car was a bathroom. After getting changed in my travel clothes I found the dining car to buy rum and coke, also bought a meal. The walk back to my seat was even more fun. I was failing back over the legs of the older woman into my window seat and i just had my ass squeezed by man who must have been at least 35 - dressed in suit with his laptop and phone doing something important. I kept blushing and smiling everytime the guy caught my looking. After a while he went a walk, i assumed he was smoking but he was gone for longer. I decided i need some chips and soda. He was sitting with a hotdog and bear on the window side. When i tried to squeeze past him he houched my sweater with his ketchup dripping hotdog. The mark was on my breast, he started dabbing at the ketchup with handkerchief. He asked if i had another sweeter, i had one more in my bag. He offered me some money for new sweater. I went back to my seat to get another top. I put the top on braless and checked in the mirror. Then i opened the door and stepped out to find the guy smoking. He caught me around the waist and asked what is password. I laughed and i told him there is no password. He was sure there is a password. He was feeling my breasts and playing with my nipples. I decided it was almost enough and i asked him to stop.He released me and I returned to my seat. I tucked my legs up and closed eyes to sleep. Then some time later i woke to the feel of hand on my breast again.

I remained facing the window and preteded to be sleeping. He was feeling both and playing with my nipples but then he started to feeling for top of my pants and slipped his fingers there so i turned my body slightly allowing him better access. He was rubing my clitor and fucking my pussy with lenght of his finger. I was moving back and forth i knew boys liked. I felt his dick swell and begin to throb. There was couple behind me, husband and wife. They've asked me if i am ok. The woman was taking care of me and she led me to the bathroom. After that i slept for rest of journey. In the morning i thanked to the couple. Maria picked me up from the trainstation with her uncle, he was fat and sweety. On the walt to the car she had warned me that her uncle would like the fact i was braless. He had been asking for me and trying to find out if i had a bf. It was too hot and i should changed my pants because we had more than hour drive. Her uncle offered quickly to get changed in the car, but Maria shot back him to forget about it.I got a skirt from my bag, the i pulled the skirt on and undid track pants all the while keeping my skirt in place and knees together. He had gotten a glimpse on my little panties, but he been checking whole time my tits. Finally we arrived in the villa, Maria showed me my room. Her brother was renting a villa near the beach so we could use pool anytime.

The party that afternoon was at rented house and i ended up meeting lots of new friends. I kissed Maria's brother - Brad this afternoon. I was tired and i decided to back to main villa, the pervert uncle wanted details if i catched up with Brad. I told him we were kissing then i took a shower, that night i went out to say him goodnight in my blue panties and kissed him on the cheek.

Next morning, i had a breakfast, the party was at the big mansion next to our villa. I ended up with another fuzz from a few drinks, Brad was kissing and biting my neck and he started feeling my boobs in front of all guys who stopped playing to watch. I was only wearing skirt and bikini, and he was rubbing so much my tits that he streched my top over them. I was on display for the first time and then my mind flash back 2 years ago back to time i saw the woman from accross the street being taken in front of her husband and let him keep kissing me and feeling while the others boy watched. He rubbed his hand under my skirt and i heard one of the guys encourage him" Yeah go for it{. I just watched their faces while he fingered me. They wouldn't have been able to see under my skirt but they was hearing his hand slapping against me. He lifted me up and kicked open door. It was a small office with a small couch, he dumped me there and pulled down his shorts and pushed the door closed. He knelt over me and forced his cock in my mouth. I didn't know what to do other than to roll my lips over and fortunately he started thrusting, his penis was getting bigger and bigger, then he cummed in my mouth down in my throat. That made me gag for a moment, i pulled back a bit and waited until he had finished. Not really knowing what i was doing but he seemed to be liking it. It was really strange taste - kind of salty and yucky. It was exciting finally to test boy's cum.

I stood and went to the door and saw a couple of other boys giving him a high five. I didn't drink anymore this afternoon. The boys wanted a wet T-shirt contest so i take off my bikini top and put tank top back. I got plenty of cheers, when they started spraying with water guns. When Brad came back with beer the other boys seemed to gather around him. They cheered him on again when he took me into the small office again. Then he stood in front of me and started undoing his shorts "Do you want to suck me off again" he asked me. I wanted to suck him again but i didn't know how. So he just told me “It’s easy! Just suck it and swallow the load”. This time he was less forcefull and i had a chance to experiment. Then as he got more exicited i stroked him faster and faster. I closed my eyes and again he flooded his semen in my mouth. I found the owner of the villa, Mike, watching thru the door. I just pushed past everyone and past to the main villa. Maria's Uncle asked me what's going on. I told him i was doing something stupid, I wasn't interest in seeing Brad again. I gave the uncle big smile after our quick and nice talk and snuck into party unnoticed. Mike apologized for busting in on me and my boyfriend. I thanked him and i noticed him he is not my boyfriend.I offered him some help in cleaning the mess after wet t-shirt contest. Maria was disappeared with her bf, i was alone in the villa with the uncle. I had fun with him looking my body.

At the party next day there was no sign of Mike, i was accepting the drinks from boys and Brad wasn't there. I ended up in the pool with guys, we were playing with ball; i didn't protest when one of the guys kissed me. I just watched the other 2 boys and let him do it. "Go for it, go onto her" - they were encouring him. Another boy came and stood there, it was Maria's boyfriend. My head was spinning after the drinks. Suddenly the door opens and Brad was there. He yelled looking from me to his friend. My new babylover punched my former bf, he had been a boxing champ as a kid. I slumped down on the floor, then there was another boy and more hands feeling my breasts, i pushed at him and turned head it was Maria's bf. Maria was then and screaming on him and me, calling me a slut. I was left in the pool alone, my legs didn't work. Sometimes later i was picked up. It was kitchen, where Mike was cooking.

He asked me how i am feeling and he informed me party was over. My stomach felt horrible so he told me i threw up. He was still smilling me, and i tried to smile back. "The shower is through there. When you get undressed toss your clothes out the door and I'll put them in the wash. There's a robe in there for you and a new tooth brush…. Off you go!". I decided to do as i was told. Then he served me lovely pasta and salad. He was so attentive and nice. He just wanted to chat. Then he confessed there's security camera in his office downstairs and he was watching all the time; in fact there's cameras everywhere in the house and he'd been watching me all the weekend. Then he placed his hand on my hip and he told me how beatiful i am. I todl him it was first time i've done that (BJ). I confessed i was enjoying and it felt nice. Then he kissed my lips, i was carried past the open door of master bedroom to the living roomI. He asked me if i know oral sex went both ways. I shook my head when he asked if a guy ever done to me before. He said smiling to make it a rule with boys and i've got to say -me first.

He had a hand pressed against each of my inner thighs, he opened his mouth and licked my pussy. My eyes wide open. He used his thumbs to hold my pussy lips opened, he kept sucking on my clit. He was fully erect, i was on the edge of one of my orgasms when i felt his penis slide right in. His body was rolling and humping between my legs. When i was being split wide open and I could feel him pressing against my clitor. I spread legs as wide as i could and he was hammering against me. He fucked me hard and was deep. I was on the edge but he asked me to hold still for him. He was in full control, this man actually was cumming inside me and i kept legs spread wide open to accept his load.

Then i waited, while Mike started to moving inside me again. His penis was still quite firm, and it started getting harder again, but he suddenly lifted his body. He asked if i was thirsty, ice water was ok. He left the room. I stopped and poked my head into the master bedroom, it was huge. The though of being guy's wife flashed thru my mind for a second before i hurried to the balcony. I felt unsure and needed to be cuddled or something. I told him i am OK afte he asked me several times. He offered me to stay for the night if i want. Nope, it was supposed to be on train station in the morning. He kissed me again, he was going to want me again but he stepped back. Then he told me he should make a call before he get into trouble. I undrestood he was talking about calling his wife.

It was time to go back to the main villa and prep my baggage for my train back.

angelina
Prepubescent

Unread post by angelina » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05 am

Samanthasman wrote:Wow!!! Great start!!! Please continue!
It's a long long story.....

xochipili66
Prepubescent

Unread post by xochipili66 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:20 pm

You just take all the time you need...

drooper_sa
Experienced

Unread post by drooper_sa » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Awesome start to your life's journey
drooper.sa@gmail.com
kik .. drooper_sa

angelina
Prepubescent

Unread post by angelina » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 am

Continue......

After i returned home after my journey i kept low profile coming straight home after work. I began seeing TMG's son let call him Randel - hanging out with him but denying him anything more than a bit of kissing. Both our parents had our annual summer vacation. They've usually camping, but this summer they decided on island resort

Randel was pain in the ass, he kept trying his way in my panties; we both had grown up as neighbours and playmates; he had expected a natural progression to bf status. First day he watched me thry not quite closed door and i invited him while i was dressing in my bra and panties. We made our way to elevator into the foyer of the resort and that led us to the pool, bars and gardens. Beyond that was the beach. He pulled me closer and apologised for being too pushy.

This morning i met Aaron, 35yo married businessman on vacation there when little wave dumped me in the water. He caught and lifted me until i found my feet. It was such humiliation, my bikini top had came undone and my white tits was bare. He told me everything is ok and helped me to fix my bikini top. Then i walked up to the resort without looking back and on the way to resort i met my pretend boyfriend Randel, tied my skirt around waist and led him to the resort. The afternoon we spent a few hours at one of resort pools. Evening we were left alone by our parents and we stayed in Randel's suit and listening to music and kissing. He felt his way to my panties, i was wet but he didn't understand the significance of that. I liked the feel of Randel touching me between the legs but he never brought me even close to orgasm, i hoped one of his friends might educate him and save me from it. I used to rub his dick where i liked but i warned him it was just rubbing. He was trusting his cock thry my pussy, i quickly reached one of my usual orgasm and then i felt Randel's dick throbbing and i understand he had cumed for 2 minutes. He went to bath, the skirt was like a belt around my waist after our play when suddenly the door opened and Randel's dad walked and stopped. I tugged my skirt, but my bra was on the floor. He picked up my bra and stepped close and he asked me where is Randel so i pointed to the bathroom. I kept my legs together and he grinned again as he handed my bra - he came back for his wallet, it was his explanation why he was in the room. Then he collected his wallet and he said with wink he won't tell my dad while he was looking at my legs. I asked him to promise it, he replied it might cost me; So i asked him what i should do to make sure he don't tell. I stopped right in front him, he checked the hallway and touched my hair. I looked at his hand and he trailed his fingers lower and touched my nipple. So we were equal if i don't tell he won't too. Then showere stopped so he led me out into the hallway and kissed me hard.

Next morning i spent hours by the pool watching for the man from the beach. I caught sight of beach guy and dragged Randel to the beach. We were soon walking past him; The guy smiled to me and asked me if i was ok after the "incident". I told Randel that Aaron saved me from a wave. He asked us if we were old enough to the north end of the beach - it was topless beach, optional of course. There was a small walking trail leading off to the beach. We asked if we could sit with him, there were plenty of men and mostly Aaron's age and older and most of them were looking at me. Randel didn't like it, we were spreading our towels and sat down. Aaron and Randel looked at older lady fixing her towel and her breasts were huge, mine are big but these one were huge. There was another big breasted woman moving around. There were also 2 men now setting up towels close in front. I was becoming popular and another one in his 60s maybe was claiming a spot between them.Aaron asked me if i wanna gave them a look, he challenged me. Another few men stopped and taken position. They were all hoping to take off my top, Aaron too. Randel protested about it and made me pissed off why he could watch another women but it wasn't okay for me to enjoy being looked. No, it wasn't fair enough. Aaron and Randel made sure they keep their distance at least. My little bikini top slipped and i gathered it and lowered it from my young big firm tits. Aaron said to me these are best set of boobs on the beach. I asked Randel to get some drinks, Aaron wainted until he was gone and he asked me to put some lotion on my breasts. Then he asked me to play with my niples while i smoothed the sunscreen. He leaned to my ear and he told me all men wanted to feel me. So i gave him green light - "You can if you want to". There were more oohs and wows, then someone called fuck her. I was completely submissive and he felt he could fuck me right there but he wasn't about to go that for. He whispered it will be better hotel room and nice satin sheets.

The beach was clearing quickly with the clouds darkening. I waited for Randel and we hurried back to the resort before the rain started. That night our parents insisted that we should came out to dinner - there was no need to find an excuse to deny him. The next morning we were to meet Aarom at 10am. I forgot to tell Randel today spot was nude beach, the women were nude and a few of the men too. This was next level, Aaron led us to a spot where a few men were set up. I just smiled back at them, Aaron stepped out of his swimmers and i tried not to squeal. It was my turn, i untied my skirt and let it go, then took a breath and hooked bikini bottoms. I stood there nude for a moment without moving, the got down on my knees to fix my towel properly. Aaron had a view from behind, Randel was also staring at it. Then i looked beyond to the other men still watching. I sat down and started with sun lotion, I loved being nude in front of strangers, especially older men. Guys were watching the other women walking around. I stayed resting back, most of the men at the beach came by at one point or another. Some had huge balls, which i particulary liked. Randel went for another ride with jet skiis. Aaron felt me again but he didn't try to finger me. Meanwhile Randel was appearing again. It was time for dinner, on way back Aaron asked me if i can sneak out and came to his room this night. I called back OK, as he rubbed his cock thru my bikini he told he was going to fuck me, fuck me hard. I just said " If you want to ..". I was thinking how to sneak out after dinner on way back.

Our mothers and fathers were in my room drinking and planning to have dinner on the balcony. Moms were half drunk, dads at least half cut. I felt Randel's dad eyes following me everywhere, it was alot more than usual. When he went to toilet i decided it was time to get changed. My room was next to the bathroom. I changed anyway in lacy white panties and short denim skirt, braless, half-length t-shirt. My mother's eyebrows raised when i walked out it but she didn't say anything. Randel was inside with his computer. I joined them and sat down, my white panties were enough exposed to Randel's dad. I checked and saw he noticed. With my dad they've chatted together. I never have dared to do anything like that if my dad wasn't drunk. Dinner time was announced inside. After dinner both with Randel ended up down the pools. I managed to convince him i should meet Aaron alone. It was touch conversation. I left Randel on the pools, Aaron's room was on the first floor. The door opened and he stood there in jeans and white t-shirt and then took my hand and led me in the room.

Ah it become very long.... It was excited because hubby helped me to collect all my memories from my diaries :)

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Moving to Library
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules