Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:58 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:34 am 
Player

This isn't a Hotwife story in the strictest sense, more like the moment I knew my wife was on board and wanted to do this for me.

A little backstory for us. We are late 20's and been married for 9 years together for 10. I have been with partners before but I am her first everything.I'm dominant in bed and she is very sub. Our non-lifestyle kinks include rough sex with risk of being caught and breeding which we mix, of course. We have matching high libidos and are currently a 4x/wk couple

A couple years ago, I opened up to my wife who I am going to call Icarus. (her tabletop rpg name) She, like many wives was taken aback by the notion that her husband wanted to see her with another man. She couldn't quite grasp it and told me she doubted she could do it, it would FEEL like cheating on me, something she could never live with herself for doing. I was a little disheartened but told her that was okay. Her safety and comfort are paramount to me so if she wasn't comfortable with it, we would never broach the subject again.

A couple months went by and it didn't resurface until a game of Adult Would You Rather one night with some friends. She pulled a card and was going to ask the question, i saw her eyebrows pop and she tucked the card away and drew another. During an intermission in the game she pulled me aside and showed me the card. It was supposed to be a pick your poison type card and one option was "Watch your wife ravished by another man". She grinned and said that it would be a win for me. I said yes and she kissed me and said she'd be lying if she hadn't given it thought. I returned to the table as the Circus had taken residence in my pants.

Time passed and it came up in conversation sporadically. Mostly her asking me how long I've felt this way, why it got me off, and more importantly where was the boundry. I answered all of these questions and we invariably ended up having multiple rounds of sex afterwards. I felt like I was gaining ground and aaked if she would be willing to give it a shot.

She was still not comfortable enough. I told her that was okay, our sex life is amazing already and that our marriage was bigger than a fantasy.

A month or so later, I get a text at work, she asked if we could roleplay it later that night. I said sure, we would have to come up with something and she told me to leave it to her, but assured it'd be a lie. I didn't care.

So we start having sex a little earlier than normal that night (I'm impatient when I'm horny, who knew.) But she did something I could have never predicted, she took charge in bed. She had me lay down, pulled my underwear off and took me in her mouth. Her blowjobs are normally pretty great but today was different, she had an enthusiasm about her. She started massaging my balls while she deepthroated me. She did this for what had to be a month and a half. Then she pulled off of me and took my balls in her mouth pressing her tongue into the base of my cock. I nearly exploded right there. I asked where that came from and she told me Mark liked it so she'd try it on me. (Mark was our new neighbor) she sucked me a little while longer then got off me and onto her knees and chest, shacking her soaking pussy at me asking me if I wanted to hear more.

You know those erections that are so hard your dick hurts? But like in an oddly good way? I buried in her immediatley. I started a little slow but as soon as motion was fluid and pace was comfortable I picked up. Then the second surprise hit, she clamped down on my cock with a kegal and reached back and massaged my balls while I pounded her. It was ecstacy. She told me that this was her new trick and wanted feedback so she can teach Mark something in exchange. I told her how hot that was, how amazing she felt wrapped around me, and how much I loved her. I asked if she fucked Mark, she replied "of coarse I did silly!" fucking HAWT! She went on to tell me how Mark didn't want to wear a condom but she said to bad, bare pussy was the Husband's Privelidge and she wanted my baby besides.

I blew right there. I've had morning pisses with less pressure and volume. This is where I surprised her. I didn't lose my erection and fucked her through my orgasm and even got a little rougher with her. It was my turn. I told her how amazing she was and how lucky I was to have her, and that she was going to be such an amazing mother when I got her pregnant. This sent here into "Bitch in heat Mode" and she started slamming her pussing onto my cock, I could feel her cervix giving the head of my cock those little smooches I love so much. She likes it hard, fast, and deep so I gave her the best I had at all three. Her moans turned to laboured panting and her 44DDDs were bouncing together, her ass boucing against me, I held a fistful of her hair and fingered her ass as I did. She felt the pulse that indicated it was time and screamed "cum in me, baby! knock me up PLEASE!"

We had the legendary mutual orgasm then she later told me she felt the reverberations from that orgasm for nearly 30 minutes.

After that was unusual, there were no words. Just cuddling kissing, and evetually, sleep.

Since then we have had a couple of soft encounters that don't really warrant thier own story but she has since confided that getting fucked senseless by me and some faceless Joe has become a regular fantasy for her.

We are certainly going to escalate but we enjoy each other so much, we aren't in a rush.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=49924&p=885487#p885487

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:42 am 
Site Moderator

For us it's Alan, a guy she works with. He wants to fuck her so bad and I can tell she wants to fuck him but won't admit it. Almost got him to come home with us a couple times. Talking about the fantasy surely gives me some great fucking and sloppy blowjobs. Hopefully someday we will experience the real thing.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:57 am 
Player

She actually has no interest in Mark, but it made for a hot story lol

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 am 
2 Bit Whore

I had totally missed this amazing retell. Luckily I saw the link on your signature line on an intriguing post in the Hotwife Forum. For me there is only so much tome I can spend reading at OHW. I chose to spend all of that time in the Hotwife Forum.

This amazing role play will lead to the right guy, at the right place, at the right time, and she will Surely spread her Hotwife wings and welcum another man's cock into her tight, hot, wet pussy. Until then it's all about the communication and assurance.

Mr GILF

Story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41180

Photos viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41811

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:21 pm 
Trainable

Wow! Amazing story!

I think it's great your wife, at a minimum, is willing to engage in the fantasy. That's a huge plus. My wife and I play in bed like that too; although, I'd love for it to go further, I'm pretty thankful that she's willing to at least play in bed with me like this!

Looking forward to more from you two!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:28 am 
Pervert

Very hot story!!!! Thanks!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:43 pm 
Player

Thanks for the positive feedback! She is getting warmer and warmer to the idea. Using more "whens" than "ifs" lately.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:24 pm 
OHW Addict

Oh, it sounds like she has the right mental template in there to find it sexy. Now, you just need to have the right guy to come along, and he'll be in there like Flint!

Unread postPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:00 am 
OHW Addict

TheGreatStag wrote:
She actually has no interest in Mark, but it made for a hot story lol

If she brought up Mark in your sex she has interest in him.

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:15 am 
Player

She has repeated that she isn't and wouldn't lie over it. The conversation has become casual and open enough that she has no problem with honesty. He was just an unfamiliar face that could easily fit that bill.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:16 am 
Experienced

you seem to have a good relationship and the right attitude. Just don't pressure her, just let her know that she can if she wants to. Let her choose the guy and everything else. For example, if you want to watch her but she wants to do it without you, just let her to it alone. This will already feel great for you, and you can expand the experience later.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:03 am 
Player

She has expressed that she wants me very involved in the process. I have told her that she has freedom of choice beyond friends and co-workers but she insists I find the guy.

As for approach, I'm keeping things to casual conversation and not putting dates or timelines to things. I've stressed at every step that if she is uncomfortable we stop. She also knows that I am willing to fine-tune our approach to her wishes.

Our relationship is nothing short of amazing. Tonight was actually our weekly date night with dinner and a moonlit walk by the lake with lots of sporadic lovemaking.

We have agreed to speed up the process after a surgery for her endometriosis.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:32 pm 
Trainable

damn, that sounded like a hot fuck!

I agree with everyone here, take it as slow as possible, there is no rush and you only get one first time ;)

Unread postPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:22 pm 
Player

We are moving slow but have a framework of what's we are wanting already. Now it's slowly sampling things to make sure we like them in action and not just fantasy. It's a big help that our sexual chemistry is amazing anyway so we can afford to take it slow.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:41 pm 
$2 Ho

I think it's just a matter of time now, probably not long away. You'll love it when your wife is being fulfilled by another man and she will also. My wife was slow to accept the idea at first but now eagerly says one dick just isn't enough. I feel I get as much out of other guys fucking her as she does, although she takes issue with that.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 pm 
Player

Des 31 wrote:
I think it's just a matter of time now, probably not long away. You'll love it when your wife is being fulfilled by another man and she will also. My wife was slow to accept the idea at first but now eagerly says one dick just isn't enough. I feel I get as much out of other guys fucking her as she does, although she takes issue with that.

Icarus said that having me after her soft encounter with a friend very much felt like she was reclaiming my cock. It's made her open up about being more confident in our sex.

We are looking to have her first full encounter before Christmas.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:07 am 
Virgin

This is an exceptional recounting and sounds in part very familiar to the more recent sessions I’ve been having with my wife. I think you’re a bit ahead of me but we’re definitely heading down the same road. I can particularly relate to your sentiment of an erection so hard it hurts: when we were recently having a fantasy based fuck that went far beyond where we normally get to that was definitely also the case for me. Rock hard doesn’t begin to cover it!

You’re an incredibly lucky man and you and your wife seem to be entirely at the right place on the same page. Go for it, and tell us how it progresses...

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:09 am 
Player

kevin6724 wrote:
This is an exceptional recounting and sounds in part very familiar to the more recent sessions I’ve been having with my wife. I think you’re a bit ahead of me but we’re definitely heading down the same road. I can particularly relate to your sentiment of an erection so hard it hurts: when we were recently having a fantasy based fuck that went far beyond where we normally get to that was definitely also the case for me. Rock hard doesn’t begin to cover it!

You’re an incredibly lucky man and you and your wife seem to be entirely at the right place on the same page. Go for it, and tell us how it progresses...

I feel lucky! She has blossomed in a way I couldn't have predicted. I am particularly blessed that she seems to derive a genuine sense of joy from sex. Like we are addressing a deep desire she never knew she had or would have realized she needed eventually.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 am 
Pervert

It is always good to have that experience when a wife is blossoming and embracing her sexual confidence as it comes to including others.