60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter+one black man. What happened in the bedroom

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
showher55
Prepubescent

60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter+one black man. What happened in the bedroom

Unread post by showher55 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:54 am

Shelly (wife), Traci (daughter), and Michael (black guy) went into the bedroom and closed the door behind them, leaving me to sit outside the door in case they needed anything. Shelly later gave me a play by play of what went on that I was not allowed to see.

When they closed the door, Michael took Shelly and gave her a deep, long kiss, fondling her titties as he did so. Then he turned to Traci and did the same kiss, but since she was wearing a short skirt, as they kissed he had his hand on her pussy. He commented about how wet her panties were.

Michael pulled out his phone and told the girls that he absolutely had to have pictures to prove to his best buddies that his fantasy came true. He promised to only show them, and to never pass them along to anyone or post them anywhere. The girls agreed to be photographed.

He took a few fully dressed pics of them and a couple of selfies of the three of them. Then he took Shellys blouse and bra off and handed them to Traci to hand out the door to me. He kissed Shelly's lovely large nipples and had her pose for a couple of topless shots and selfies with him. Then he turned to Traci and unzipped her skirt and slipped it off along with her soaking wet panties, which he had her hand out to me. He squatted down and kissed her wet pussy. He mentioned the contrast for his next picture: mother/daughter, one topless, one bottomless. He had them stand on the bed, arm in arm, and snapped a couple more. Then off came Shelly's pants and panties. Her panties were soaked too. He kissed her pussy also. Again, Traci handed them through a cracked door to me. My cock was about to explode thinking about the dripping pussies.

A couple more clicks of the camera, them off came Traci's blouse and bra. When I had them handed to me I realized the girls had no more clothes to pass along.

Michael posed them for his final few shots in the traditional M pose. They laid side by side on the king size bed with their legs spread and feet flat on the bed, giving the viewer a perfect view of both their lovely pussies. Shelly told me that before they left for the evening, they douched together at our house, "just in case."

Michael put the camera down and took his clothes off to the big eyed response he had grown used to when women saw his hard cock. He answered their unasked question: 11". He sat Shelly down on the side of the bed and walked up to her and stuck his cock in her mouth. She had to work at getting it in,but did, and he started to fuck her mouth. That went on for a few minutes, then he took it to Traci and started to face fuck her. After a while he got on his knees on the floor while both women were sitting on the edge of the bed, and took turns eating their pussies. Traci had a big orgasm pretty quickly, but Shelly, having slower hormones, took longer.

Michael helped Shelly reposition on the bed, and climbed on top of her, missionary position. He thought he would have trouble getting his big cock in her, but thanks to years of kinkiness, including fisting, large toys, etc. it went right in. Traci laid beside them fingering herself. After several minutes he pulled out of Shelly and climbed on Traci. She did have to do some stretching to get him in, but she was moaning with pleasure very quickly. As he fucked Traci, he asked Shelly to straddle Traci and stand in front of him so he could simultaneously eat her pussy. Traci had another orgasm, so Michael went back to Shelly. He enter her and pounded hard, giving her a very big O! Shortly thereafter he shot what turned out to be a very big load in Shelly.

As he rested for a few minutes he kissed and nibbled on Traci, from her lips to her armpits to her nipples to her pussy. While he was doing this Shelly began sucking his cock, and it quickly came back to life. He put it in Traci and began power fucking her. The kind of fucking that hurts, but hurts so good. The kind of fucking that leaves you sore for a few days.

Traci had at least two more orgasms before Michael tightened his butt cheeks and pumped his load in her.

After a little post coitus kissing and stroking they decided to call it a night. After a little clean up the girls put on robes, and Michael got dressed. The came out where I was eagerly awaiting them, and Michael thanked everyone and said goodnight.

What a wonderful experience!
Last edited by showher55 on Thu May 03, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: 60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter+one black man. What happened in the bedroom

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:03 am

Welcome to the forum.

showher55
Prepubescent

Re: 60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter+one black man. What happened in the bedroom

Unread post by showher55 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 am

Thanks armyguyof1

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:29 am

Sounds like you have a couple of very satisfied women.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:13 am

I am going to assume that you fucked the hell out of Shelly once you took her to bed?

showher55
Prepubescent

Unread post by showher55 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:39 am

armyguyot1,

I got your message, but apparently I'm not allowed respond or originate messages because I'm too new to the board.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try to work on it via the edit function when I get time.

Appreciate the help!