Unexpected Event

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Unexpected Event

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:54 am

So not much to report except Ruth has stopped shaving her pussy, also she has dug out the old exercise bike and has been using it daily.
The other interesting development is our sex has changed slightly, I'm still worshiping her pussy and making her cum like that but the last few nights she has been getting on top and riding my cock, it's almost like she is practicing different rhythms and techniques, I'm not complaining I'm loving it.
I think the not shaving is in preparation for the waxing of her pussy.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:49 am

Not long now and everything is still going ahead as planned, Ruth will be waxing her pussy on Thursday as I suspected.
We haven’t had sex for a few nights now which I sort of guessed might happen.
The weekend just gone was the first time for ages we have spoken about the upcoming weekend.
Ruth asked me if I was going to be ok watching?
I quickly responded by saying I have imagined every kind of scenario in my head and I’m really looking forward to watching her enjoy herself.
Ruth just beamed a big smile.
I asked Ruth if she was ok with me and Pauline watching.
Ruth admitted that the prospect of us watching her was getting her very excited.
I found that hard to believe she could get anymore excited.
I then asked about what I’m allowed to do with Pauline.
Ruth surprised me by saying anything you like as I think I will be to busy to notice.
So I’m now super excited.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 am

I enjoyed the vignettes of both your peaking excitements. Once the dust has settled from the weekend, please return to tell us how everything shook out.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 am

Where do I begin, the weekend was so much more than any of my wildest imaginations could have ever envisaged, so you will all have to give me some time to put it all down on paper and do it the justice it deserves, the problem I have is each time I go to write and think of of what’s happened my cock just gets rock hard and leaks precum into my boxers, very uncomfortable messy feeling, I’m getting through a lot of underwear at the moment.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:35 am

When you've fully recovered from the experience I'd enjoy hearing the whole story.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Have you gathered your thoughts and feelings about the weekend into perspective? Ready to chronicle the tale?

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:02 am

I’ve started to write it but I have to do it when Ruth is not around, she would go mad if she knew I was chronicling our escapades and she might read my very first post which would let the cat out of the bag.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Then take your time and choose well your moments ;)

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 am

Sorry it’s taken so long to update, it’s been very busy here and finding time to write all what happened without Ruth noticing has been hard so this was just Friday nights fun will eventually get round to Saturdays.
Here goes.
I won't bore you with the details leading up to Friday, let's just say Ruth was very well prepared she was smoother than a babies bum.
The drive to Pauline and Colin's house was very quiet, I think both of us were preoccupied with our own thoughts.
Ruth had decided to wear the same button up dress she wore when Colin first fucked her. I knew she was wearing underwear as she had bought several pairs of skimpy panties and bras to match.
I was in a constant state of excitement as my wet boxers were reminding me, I guess Ruth was the same as me and conversations afterwards confirmed that was the case.
We arrived about 17:30 and was welcomed with the usual hugs and kisses, nothing out of the ordinary.
Pauline was dressed in a short skirt and a white button up top it was immediately obvious that Pauline wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were very visible.
I tried not to stare too much.
We headed up and unpacked our case which took only a few mins, Ruth went to the bathroom to freshen up.
When she returned she was holding something tightly in her hand.
“Hold out your hand I have something for you?”
I held out my hand and she placed her wet skimpy panties in my hand.
“I don't think I will bother putting on a clean pair”
So now we have Pauline braless and Ruth pantieless, my cock just dribbles more, I need to freshen myself up.
The rest of the afternoon and into the early being was filled with polite conversation, food and a lot of drink.
I started to think that perhaps we had misinterpreted the invite.
We were all seated in the living room Ruth and I sat on one sofa with Pauline and Colin sat opposite us on the exact same style of sofa.
I had become accustomed to seeing Pauline's erect nipples but my eyes were now looking up her skirt which was riding up a little bit further each time she moved.
It then crossed my mind that perhaps she too was naked under there like Ruth.
With my preoccupation spying on Pauline I hadn't noticed that Ruth's dress was also riding up but that was a more deliberate act on her part (she later confessed to doing)
I could feel my breathing change and my heart beat faster as the atmosphere changed.
Pauline then did a slow open and close of her legs, that confirmed my suspicion she was indeed naked and smooth.
She could see me looking and smiled at me, I think I actually blushed.
I turned to Ruth to see if she had witnessed what I had, Ruth was doing the same thing but she hadn't closed her legs until I looked at her.
“Sorry I was just copying Pauline”
I put my hand on her leg and pulled it towards me, Ruth moved the other leg away from me, she was now spread wider than before giving Pauline and Colin a very good show.
Pauline got up and walked over to us when she reached us she held out her hand to me
“I think you and me should get some more drinks”
I took her hand and she led me out to the kitchen.
I knew this was just to give them time on their own.
I could feel my heart beating faster as we made the drinks.
Pauline was taking a long time preparing them.
As we walked back into the lounge I quickly spotted Ruth on her knees in front of Colin with his huge cock partially in her mouth.
It was bigger than I had imagined.
“Looks like we are sitting over here”
Pauline pointed to the sofa opposite.
Ruth was struggling with his size to suck it properly.
I sat down in a daze not taking my eyes off Ruth.
Pauline sat down next to me
“are you ready for this”?
I grabbed her hand and placed it on my jeans where hard cock was encased.
She just smiled and rubbed gently.
My eyes where firmly fixed on Ruth, it was a shock to see her lick up and down his cock so eagerly and with total devotion to it, I don’t think she even realised we were there.
It was several minutes later when Colin pulled Ruth off his cock and standing her up in front of him.
“Take off your dress” was his short command
Ruth hurriedly undone all the buttons down the front of the dress, then the dress hit the floor in a heap leaving her just in a bra.
Colin motioned to her to remove her bra which she did just as quick as her dress, her breasts fell out with huge erect nipples pointing out.
Colin lowered his mouth to her right breast and started nibbling and biting her nipple his left hand was between her legs although I couldn't actuality see what his fingers were doing I could hear the squelching noise of her very wet pussy, that told me he was fingering her.
Ruth was moaning with this attention on her and Pauline was fidgeting next to me which made me look away from Ruth to discover Pauline with her hand up her skirt and pleasuring herself.
I put my hand up Pauline's skirt moving her hand away finding a very wet smooth pussy, I inserted one finger and was so surprised at how tight she was considering she had 4 children.
Still I couldn’t take my eyes off of Ruth even though I had a new uncharted pussy next to me, I realised I was not so much fingering Pauline as she was grinding and thrusting on my fingers.
Pauline was unbuttoning her top but I didn't notice until I felt her warm breast on my arm.
Pauline then unzipped her skirt and quickly pulled it up and over her head, she was now naked like Ruth.
I did look at her and was very impressed with her tits and her whole body.
I was only distracted from watching Ruth for a few moments, Colin stopped sucking her breasts and whispered something in Ruth's ear.
Ruth sat down on the sofa spread her legs wide and pulled her pussy lips apart showing us how wet and ready she was, Colin motioned to her again. Ruth got up and Colin sat down in her place, Ruth straddled his lap and with her free hand she grabbed that huge cock rubbing it over and between her lips coating it in her juices.
I could feel myself holding my breath waiting for her to impale herself on his cock, then it happened she lowered herself slowly savouring every inch and moaning as she did so.
Pauline was unzipping my jeans, I helped her remove them without taking my eyes off Ruth.
My boxers were a mess, Pauline pulled out my very hard messy wet cock.
I have to admit feeling her hand on my cock almost made me cum.
Pauline skilfully removed my boxers exposing my cock to everyone but only Pauline was looking at it.
I took off my shirt and socks leaving three of us completely naked.
Ruth was fucking Colin’s cock with some force now I was amazed at how on the up stroke her pussy lips became stretched out over his cock and disappeared on the down stroke, she was making more noises, so her orgasm was very close.
“Omg I'm cumming” Ruth screamed
I felt my cock twitch and dribble more precum onto Pauline’s hand which was around my cock, at the same time I felt Pauline’s pussy contract on my finger.
Ruth was in her own world as orgasm ripped through her body quivering on his cock.
Pauline then moved over and sat on my lap in the reverse cowgirl position my cock was between her legs and I was now being used like a dildo as she rubbed herself on it, I put both my hands on her breast and pinched her nipples hard.
Pauline moaned loudly and applied more pressure with her hand on my cock against her wet pussy and mostly on her clit.
In this position I could see Ruth clearly and so could Pauline it was perfect.
I knew at some point my cock would be entering Pauline’s tight wet pussy but at this moment it was performing the function that Pauline needed.
As Ruth was finishing her Intense orgasm I couldn't hold out any longer
I started pumping huge spurts of my cum over Pauline's pussy and lower belly, as soon as Pauline realized she directed the spurts at her clit.
Pauline then screamed “I'm cumming too”
This was the first time I had experienced another woman cumming with me that wasn't Ruth.
Part way through Pauline’s orgasm she raised herself up and my cock slipped into her wet pussy.
She just rocked very gentle on my cock as we watched Ruth regain her composure.
When Ruth did, she raised herself up to the top of his cock so we could see all her cum juice around Colin’s cock.
In all my scenarios I had imagined, this was not one of them, having Pauline’s hot wet pussy on my cock whilst we both watched Ruth fuck Colin.
I was very aware of just how comfortable everybody was in this situation, I know that Pauline and Colin are experienced in this scenario and to some extent I have dabbled in this but that was not common knowledge to anybody here, Ruth was the biggest surprise for me she was so comfortable baring all and just being a total slut.
My eyes had been so fixated on his cock stretching her pussy that I hadn't noticed how big Colin's balls were, they matched in proportion to his huge cock.
Once Ruth had regained herself she continued to fuck Colin’s big fat cock with long strokes and when she reached the bottom she rocked back and forth before the next stroke, with all her cum juice coating Colin’s cock it was now beginning to foam up in a white froth.
Pauline was also now gently raising herself up and down on my cock, I looked over her shoulder and down at my cock sliding in and out of her, I realised just how much cum I had squirted all over her clit and lower stomach.
“I should make you lick that lot off me, but you would miss all the action, it will keep for later” Pauline said
I was hoping she might forget, as I don’t like my own and especially as it’s not been watered down by pussy juices.
Colin put his hands on each of Ruth’s ass checks and pulled them apart showing us her puckered ass hole, it was very inviting and I did wonder at some point whether she might contemplate double penetration, I would have to be up her ass as that huge weapon would split her in two.
Ruth was starting to make her cum noise's again, her body was shaking as her orgasm took hold and surprisingly she was very quiet for her.
Pauline was moving quicker and harder on my cock as she watched Ruth cum on Colin's cock again.
Then I felt Pauline's pussy contract around my cock and her body shake as she reached her orgasm, I managed to hold myself together and not cum.
It seemed like we had all been fucking for ages but it was only just over twenty minutes from Ruth sucking Colin's cock.
It was 2 each on the orgasm score for the girls, 1 for me.
There was now a brief spell of just heavy breathing from the girls, I was still rock hard deep in Pauline’s pussy which did give me a sense of pride, for a moment I got to feel how Colin must feel when his has a slut cumming impaled on his huge cock.
Once the rest was over Colin picked Ruth up off his cock and slumped her down next to him, Ruth’s leg instantly opened as wide as possible and both Pauline and I could see inside her stretched open pussy, but all around the outside was a white creamy foam, I knew colin hadn’t cum yet so this was her cum.
My eye moved up from there to her very red breasts and very erect nipples, Colin had been biting and handling them very roughly by the looks of them.
Ruth had the biggest smile on her face and she mouthed the words “I love you”,
I returned the same message.
Colin was sat next to her with his flag pole covered in the same creamy white foam.
Pauline dismounted off my cock and moved over to Colin and knelt between his legs.
She lowered her mouth and began to lick and clean off Ruth’s cum from his cock.
Ruth and I watched as she lovingly cleaned his cock with her mouth it didn't take her long.
Pauline got up and I thought she was coming back to me but she dived between Ruth’s legs and caught Ruth by surprise as she started to clean her pussy.
Before Ruth could react Pauline’s face was all over Ruth’s messy pussy slurping and licking.
Ruth just closed her eyes and let her clean and I could see she was enjoying it.
Pauline didn’t take long in cleaning and was back with me and straight back on my cock she turned her head towards me and we kissed, I got to taste my Ruth’s cum in Pauline’s mouth, I felt my cock twitch hard and so did Pauline, she broke from the kiss and smiled at me.
Ruth was ordered by Colin onto all fours bent over the sofa, he was going to fuck her really hard from behind, well that was my hope.
I was not going to be disappointed, it started off very gently with long thrusts but it quickly got faster and a lot harder.
Ruth was at times yelping like a dog and screaming like a whore, she was going to cum very quickly with his fucking.
I could feel Pauline dismount and she grabbed my hand and led me over to a spot right next to Ruth, she took up the same position next to her and I needed no encouragement as to what I had to do.
I fucked as hard an as fast as I could, I might not have the big cock but I could fuck just as hard, this was just pure animalistic fucking, but strangely both girls were loving it, Ruth cum loudly first, it was even more intense for me being so close just inches from her.
Pauline took a few more mins but she shuddered under me as she orgasmed and was even louder than Ruth.
Somehow I managed not to cum I think that was purely because I had already cum earlier.
Colin continued to fuck Ruth with long slow strokes whilst she regained her composure, I decides to copy him but obviously with slightly shorter strokes.
Ruth spoke for the first time “please cum in me, I want to feel your hot load pumping in me?”
Pauline looked at me and said “cum in me”
Colin just nodded and the unleashed a furious pounding of Ruth's pussy which I couldn't match.
Then it happened Colin started making grunting and groaning noises, that was weird hearing another man cum and being that close.
Ruth then entered her orgasm as Colins cum squirted and pumped deep inside her, she was thrusting back against him as he pumped load after load in her.
That was all too much for me and I started to cum in Pauline, she responded by grinding herself against my twitching cock, Pauline was rubbing her clit as I cum in her.
A few moments later and she too orgasmed but not like Ruth had.
I could feel my cock start to soften, it would soon fall out of Pauline, she must of felt it too because she quickly moved and sat down on the sofa spreading her legs.
Pauline's pussy was red and puffy but not open like Ruth's was earlier, she looked at me and pointed “you have some cleaning to do”
Reluctantly I got between her legs and very tentatively I poked out my tongue and tasted our mixed juices and I was pleased that she had cum so much as it had watered down my load which was a lot more than I expected it to be considering I had already cum.
I was licking very quickly as I didn’t want to miss the action next to me, but I needn’t have worried as Colin was still stroking his cock in and out of Ruth even though he had dumped his huge load in her.
Pauline was gently fucking my mouth as I licked her with her hand firmly on my head.
When she released her grip I took that as a sign I was finished and raised up my head, it was perfect timing as Colin was removing his cum covered cock from Ruth's very used pussy.
This was the moment I was waiting for, the sight of Ruth's cum filled and stretched open pussy.
I was not disappointed, it was a mess, frothy cum juice all over the outside, so open that I could see Colin's cum inside.Ruth was sat next to Pauline and I could see the difference that a big cock does to a pussy, I dived in and gently licked around the outer puffy lips first.
Ruth put her hand on the back of my head, she gently stroked my head as my tongue found her hole.
Colin's cum was very thick but I knew that with all of Ruth's juices it would slip down my throat easier.
I was licking for ages and his cum just kept appearing, my tongue was aching badly, I stopped and said “Can't do anymore”
Ruth looked at me “am I clean”
“No, my tongue is aching too much to carry on”
I was then pushed out of the way and Pauline took my place, she finished off cleaning Ruth's pussy.
Colin had dressed and disappeared, it was just me watching, Ruth had her hand firmly on the back of Pauline's head and was grinding herself into her mouth.
My cock twitched back to life, not really hard but semi.
I climbed up on the sofa and directed my cock towards Ruth's mouth, she grabbed it and fed it into her mouth, my cock was still covered in mine and Pauline's cum.
Ruth eagerly licked it clean which was a nice surprise and a conformation that she was OK with me fucking Pauline.
When us three had finished licking and suckling clean each other there was a brief period of awkwardness as we didn't know what to do next.
Pauline got up and put her skirt back on and that was all she did.
Ruth put her dress back on, she buttoned up a few of the buttons.
I got fully dressed.
Ruth came and sat with me, she cuddled me and said “thanks that was awesome”
I did think she was thanking the wrong person but she was right, it was mind blowing.
The rest of the evening was very normal apart from Pauline being topless.
It was about 11 pm when we all decided to call it a night.
Ruth was absolutely worn out and just pulled off her dress, she was about to get into bed when she turned to me, she looked down at her pussy and then pointed to the inside of her thigh.
It took me a few moments before I realised what she was pointing at, dribbling down the inside of her thigh was some milky white goo.
“You must have not got it all”
“Wow even two of us licking your pussy didn’t get it all”
Ruth put one leg up on the bed and opened her pussy lips with her fingers,
“You best clean me up some more, I don’t want to be sleeping in a wet patch”
I was on my knees between her legs, first I licked up the goo on the inside of her thigh, then I used my tongue to lick and suck any cum left in her, there was more than I had expected, Colin must have cum a bucket load.
Ruth was tired and just slumped into bed leaving me on my knees with a cum covered face.
I went and washed my face and by the time I got into bed Ruth was fast asleep, I soon followed her which was surprising as after Ruth’s last two encounters with Colin I spent ages imagining them together.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:48 am

Loved your story so far. Has anything happened in the last few months?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:16 am

Hot story - thanks for posting. And please do share any updates with us!

Dave