xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
xleglover
$2 Ho

xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

Unread post by xleglover » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:45 am

Hello all,

Thanks for your words of support. As some have suspected, I've decided to try selling my stories on Amazon. I've reached the point in my life where it would be nice to have a little extra money.

I've deleted my stories here and on Literotica. Any stories that are still floating around on the Internet are without my permission. I am not Sam Morisson and I've never published under any other name. Except a long time ago I did publish a few stories under Flash of Stocking.

Anyway, the stories I publish on Amazon will be new or with a lot of edits and new stuff.

I plan to publish under the name "Mike Andrews". I'll post here to let you know when the first book is available.

Cheers - xleglover
Last edited by xleglover on Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

DavidSilver
Virgin

Re: xleglover - I wanted to give everyone an update

Unread post by DavidSilver » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:59 am

Not Sam Morrison. That's a surprise. You should report the stolen story.

Looking forward to reading your stories. I hope you keep us here informed when the first one is out. Best of luck.

couple20uk

Re: xleglover - I wanted to give everyone an update

Unread post by couple20uk » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:10 am

Good to hear from you Xleg but you need to get Sam Morrison's books taken down off Smashwords. Well, it is only one book atm (more are scheduled to be posted soon). It is a cut-and-paste job and even then they failed to get the whole story having missed the end of one chapter. I will not be purchasing any more from him!

I look forward to future updates from you and reading your new books.

Guhunkadorn

Re: xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:52 am

Thanks for update.

My pledge to you: if your first published book is the completed version of 'Be Care What You Wish For', I'll buy everything you publish on Amazon.

Best of luck.

Captain6
Pervert

Unread post by Captain6 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:38 pm

xleglover wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:45 am
Hello all,

Thanks for your words of support. As some have suspected, I've decided to try selling my stories on Amazon. I've reached the point in my life where it would be nice to have a little extra money.

I've deleted my stories here and on Literotica. Any stories that are still floating around on the Internet are without my permission. I am not Sam Morisson and I've never published under any other name. Except a long time ago I did publish a few stories under Flash of Stocking.

Anyway, the stories I publish on Amazon will be new or with a lot of edits and new stuff.

I plan to publish under the name "Mike Andrews". I'll post here to let you know when the first book is available.

Cheers - xleglover
Thanks for the ride Xleglover and best of luck Mike Andrews. Are there plans to close out or complete Be Care for and Tiny Dancer?

Captain6
Pervert

Unread post by Captain6 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:39 pm

On Amazon that is

eveelle_pleasure
Prepubescent

Unread post by eveelle_pleasure » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:43 pm

Thank you for all you've given us. I look forward to the next phase!

RedRiot
Prepubescent

Unread post by RedRiot » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:31 pm

Wow! Bummer! I can't believe this guy! What a rugpull lol! I wouldn't mind if he said so after he finished his most recent story but...This just feels like a grift

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:23 pm

Xleglover, I'm sad to see your work leaving this forum. As I stated before, I'm not the biggest fan of "cuck" stories. However, I love the way to set up your characters and portray their emotions. I'm certain "Mike Andrews" will be a success on any paid venue. I look forward to searching you out there.

I hope you will keep in touch here.

Best wishes in your future.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Take my money, please!😀 I’ve loved your stuff for at least 10 years and I can’t wait to see you on Amazon!

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:30 pm

RedRiot wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:31 pm
Wow! Bummer! I can't believe this guy! What a rugpull lol! I wouldn't mind if he said so after he finished his most recent story but...This just feels like a grift
A grift is to steal or swindle money illegally, He has given us a gift by publishing his stories for free going on 12 years. Like any author he has a right to sell his works of fiction for whatever price people are willing to pay. There are plenty of free story sites on the internet for now, but maybe not in the future. The public library is a good place to go if you want to read a book for free.

tylmeran
Trainable

Unread post by tylmeran » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:35 pm

I think some of us have been suggesting that for awhile now.

Good luck in your new endeavor. I guess I'll see you in my Kindle.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:46 pm

Thanks for the update, Xleglover. I loved the stories you shared for free. Thank you. I hope your Amazon enterprise exceeds your expectations. I'll look forward to becoming one of your customers.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:20 pm

There already is an adult themes author called Mike Andrews on Amazon.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:18 am

Congrats on taking the next step! Hope it works out!

AvidReader2
Prepubescent

Unread post by AvidReader2 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:48 am

A double thanks from me; primarily for your writing over the years and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours (I'll be keeping an eye out for publishing updates).

But also thanks for clearing up the S*m M******n thing - I'd expressed concern elsewhere in the forum that this was someone ripping off your stories and I'm glad I held off purchasing their books until you had clarified. They will get no money from me.

All the best X/Mike/Flash (and of course, Jen!).

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:02 am

xleglover wrote:
Hello all,

Cheers - xleglover
Thanks a lot for the update!!!

I will be happy to buy your stories there and to continue enjoying your masterful witting ability!!! (we need next doses soon... :cool: :oops: :twisted: )

Best wishes on this new path!!!
Oscar

Stifler
Virgin

Unread post by Stifler » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:42 am

Good news!!!

I would pay a small fortune for a sequel of C&R, its killing me not to know what happened to Mike and Jen on the Canaries.

All the best for your endeavour

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:34 am

hairyhead wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:20 pm
There already is an adult themes author called Mike Andrews on Amazon.
Those are all gay male content - might also be xleglover's works.

pandj
Trainable

Unread post by pandj » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:06 am

Good bye Xleglover, hello Mike Andrews! Good luck and I'll look for you over on Amazon

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:41 pm

I understand x attempting to monetize his talent and support that 100%. It would have been nice to have had a wrap up of the last story though. Maybe it's a strategy to get us to buy!

Bumskiman
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bumskiman » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:36 pm

Hi, just wondering why you needed to take down the stories you had at Literotica? I enjoyed re-reading most of them, liking the emotion, love and interaction between Jen and Mike. Thanks.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Bumskinman.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:40 pm

The man wants to make some money at something he's proven to be good at. More power to him. If you're a fan you'll support and if you just want free stuff, then look elsewhere.

DiVonSweets
Virgin

Unread post by DiVonSweets » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:04 pm

xleglover wrote:
Hello all,

Cheers - xleglover
Congratulations for taking that step! How exciting for you and I hope you make tons of money getting everyone hot and bothered with your great writing. Good luck!
-love-
Diana