Cuckold now but Started as a Bull

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gmeter
Prepubescent

Cuckold now but Started as a Bull

Unread post by gmeter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:06 am

Although I prefer being somewhat of a cuck now, my intro into this lifestyle was as a bull.

When I was in college, I had a class where the professor paired the students for a class project. An Asian guy, in my class, asked me if I would be his partner for the project. I’ll call him Chan. He was from a very wealthy family in South Korea and his dad sent him to the US to study engineering.

I was currently living in an apartment with two other guys. Chan was married and his dad owned a very nice house near campus. He and his wife (Mia) lived in the house while he was in college. Meeting at Chan’s house, to work together on the project, made the most sense and he quickly offered.

When I arrived at his house for the first time, I was impressed. I quickly realized his family’s wealth must be quite vast. It was a secluded mansion on several acres. Behind the house was a Mediterranean style pool.

What impressed me more, was his wife, Mia. She is, still to this day, the most beautiful Asian woman I had ever met. It was obviously an arranged marriage. Chan was not a bad looking guy, but he was a small Asian guy and Mia’s attractiveness outweighed his significantly. It was very difficult for me to keep my eyes off of her. Mia would wear very short shorts, exposing her beautiful, smooth, toned legs. The bottoms of her round, little butt cheeks were visible, as well. I could tell her breasts were not very large, but they appeared to be, at least, B cups.

Each time we met up at his house, to work on the project, Mia seemed to be getting more and more friendly with me. I also noticed Chan seemed to be kinda nervous about something. Mia would touch me gently on the arm, let her beautiful black hair brush against me and the eye contact between her and I was getting stronger. What made it more difficult for me, was she always had a wonderful, clean, fresh scent.

Not to sound full of myself, but I am about 6’ tall, blonde/blue, and at the time, I was very lean, muscular and ripped. I was very athletic in high school and played intramurals in college. I never had any trouble finding very attractive women to date.

One night, after working on the project, the three of us starting drinking some kind of Korean alcohol. They kept refilling my glass and I was getting pretty drunk. Eventually, I told them if I drank any more, I’d have to stay the night. After I said that, both of them agreed I should stay the night. They actually seemed excited to have me stay with them.

At the end of the night, Chan and Mia showed me to a bedroom. They were both helping me settle into the room. I could tell he wanted to say something to me, but he was nervous about it. Finally, as Mia stood next to him, Chan grinned at me and said they would both love it if Mia spent the night with me.

The three of us were drunk, but not that drunk. I stared at them for a second, not knowing what to say. They were both grinning at me, then Mia walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I looked back at Chan. He was grinning from ear to ear and all I could think to say was “ok”.

To be honest, I had a feeling something was up with Chan and Mia, almost from the beginning. I was finally finding out what that was.

I was amazed at how excited Chan was that Mia was going to sleep with me. He grinned at both of us, told us he would see us in the morning, left the room and shut the door.

I was still dumbfounded at what was happening as Mia and I stood facing each other. She kissed me again, then started slowly removing her clothes. She wasn’t wearing much. When she removed her shirt, she wasn’t wearing a bra. When she let her tiny, little shorts hit the floor, she wasn’t wearing any panties. Since she had been bare foot all night, I realized Mia had been wearing only two articles of clothing the whole time.

After her clothes were off, she started removing mine. My shirt first, then she dropped to her knees to unbuckle my belt and remove my jeans. When my hard cock came swinging out, she looked up at me, grinned and immediately started sucking it.

As I suspected, her tiny, little body was absolutely beautiful. She had a tiny, triangular shaped, patch of black pubic hair above her pussy. It was natural. She said she didn’t shape it that way. Other than that, she was void of any body hair. She never had to shave her legs nor arm pits. She simply didn’t grow hair in those places.

After exchanging oral sex for a while, we climbed in bed. I asked about a condom and Mia quickly said no. As I started to enter my cock into her, she muttered “slow, slow, you are much, much bigger than my husband.” Those words made my erection stronger.

As I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy, Mia’s moaning got louder. As I reached full penetration, she immediately had an orgasm. She had, without a doubt, the tightest pussy I had ever fucked.

I didn’t last long. Mia’s tight little pussy and the fact that she would whisper “cum in me” over and over, between her moans, made me cum pretty quickly. Luckily, that was just the first of many for the night.

We would sleep a little, then Mia would wake up and fuck me again. It was our first night together and I remember it well. I came in her 8 times that night. Each time we fucked, I would last a little longer.

I was so turned on by her, I found myself doing things with her, I had never done with any other girl. She was so petite, I manhandled her unlike any other girl I had ever been with. I fucked her standing and against the wall. I would toss her around in bed to put her in different positions. I would cum in her pussy, then immediately eat my own cream pie. Her butt and butt hole were so beautiful, I literally made a meal out of it. I found myself shoving my tongue as far up her butt hole as I could. She told me more than once, that she had never been fucked so vigorously, nor had anyone sucked both of her holes like I did.

The next morning, Mia and I woke up curled up together. I could hear Chan in the kitchen. As we got out of bed, I started to put my clothes on. Mia grinned at me and said “no clothes, I want him to see you naked”. Her request seemed weird and a little awkward, but I agreed. Mia stayed completely naked, as well, so that made it a little better.

Mia and I left the bedroom completely naked. As we entered the kitchen Chan looked at me, grinned, then said “I had a feeling you had a big cock”. I laughed and said thanks. Then, he gave Mia a kiss and asked her if she enjoyed my big cock all night. She gave him a sheepish grin and said “yes, very much”.

Again, I was amazed at how well Chan was taking it. In fact, he was as happy as could be that I spent the night fucking his wife.

As we stood in the kitchen, Chan offered me a deal. He finally admitted to me that he and Mia wanted to have a mixed race child and they wanted me to be the father. If I agreed, he would stop having sex with Mia and I would have her exclusively. Plus, they wanted me to move in with them so Mia and I could have as much sex as possible. Chan, then told me, that he would get extreme arousal from watching Mia and I have sex. So, in return, he wanted the right to watch Mia and I having sex, and possibly masturbate while he watched.

Having Chan watch Mia and I, wasn’t a problem at all for me. I had been to a few college sex parties, where an entire room of guys and girls watched me and another girl fuck. Also, I had a couple of buddies that shared their gf’s with me in a threesome.

However, I wasn’t sure if I wanted a child of mine growing up in a foreign country. They assured me I would always have access to the child, although, I would have to travel to South Korea for visits.

I fought with the idea for a while, but I was young and naïve and agreed to it. Besides, living in a mansion, with a pool, for free and having limitless sex with Mia, versus a small apartment with two other smelly guys, made the decision pretty easy. Plus, Chan and Mia treated me like a prince.

Our three-way relationship blossomed from there. Mia cooked, did my laundry and the three of us would take weekend trips, as well.

Mis seemed to have no inhibitions like every girl I had been with before her. Very little was off limits to her. She was giving me the best sex I had ever experienced.

When I moved in with them, Chan and Mia wanted the three of us to share their king size master bed. That was primarily to ensure that Chan got to watch Mia and I.

Mia was a funny girl. She hated wearing clothes, so she was always naked. She told me she grew up in a very nude friendly family. She would come home from running errands and immediately strip. I knew part of it was to entice me to have more sex with her and it worked. Watching her naked body as she walked around the house, was like art in motion, and it definitely kept me aroused.

Chan liked being naked, as well. The two of them would tease me for wearing either shorts or jeans around the house. They said I had the typical American shyness about nudity. It took me a while, but I finally stopped wearing clothes, as well.

Their house was very secluded. It was on several acres, gated and surrounded by trees and brush, so Chan, Mia and I spent a lot of time naked, outside, as well. Mostly, by the pool area. I eventually got very comfortable being naked all the time. In fact, I got to the point where I dreaded having to put clothes on to go to class or work, lol.

I was amazed at Mia’s lust for sex. She wanted to fuck or suck my dick, constantly. Mia and I fucked everywhere inside and outside of their huge house. I would fuck her in the kitchen, laundry room, in the shower, on the kitchen table, etc. We always skinny dipped in the pool, so we had sex in and around the pool area a lot as well.

If the three of us were sitting at the kitchen table, Mia would crawl under to me and start sucking my dick. Then, she would climb in my lap and start fucking me as Chan and I tried to continue our conversation.

Chan was not just a small guy, in stature, but he had a very small penis as well. Fully erect, he was only about 2-3 inches in length. I’m not huge, about 7”, but compared to him, I was huge. On occasion, Mia would suck his dick as she and I were having sex, but he and she only wanted my cum in her pussy. Mia loved anal and sucking my dick and swallowing my cum, as well, but I would tease her that, those were the wrong holes to get her pregnant.

Chan was intrigued that I loved eating my own cream pies, after fucking Mia. He was watching me do it one day, and asked me “you eat your own cum”? I grinned at him and said “absolutely”. Mia loved it. She said she had never experienced that with anyone else and Chan noticed how I gave Mia another orgasm with my tongue and mouth.

One day, Chan had his face up close to Mia’s pussy as I was fucking her. He asked if he could eat my cream pie after I came. I grinned at him and said “sure”. He tried it and loved it. I think he was also proud that he gave Mia an orgasm. From them on, he started doing it regularly.

Chan, eventually, started sucking my dick, as well. The three of us were watching tv, on the couch, one day and Mia started sucking my dick. Chan would lay his head on my leg as he watched her suck my dick. Mia loved it when he did that. Then one day, she took my cock out of her mouth and asked him if he wanted to try. Chan was surprised by her offer and looked at me. I chuckled and said “I don’t care”. So Chan leaned in and started sucking my dick. Mia got all excited. She put her hand on his head as to guide him up and down on my cock and she started whispering “good boy, suck his dick”. As I was getting ready to cum in Chan’s mouth, Mia started whispering “swallow his cum, swallow his cum”.

Chan choked a little as I blew my load in his mouth, but he swallowed it all. He had been eating my cum out of Mia’s pussy, so I knew he was familiar with the taste. When he was done, he grinned at Mia and I and said “that’s not too bad”.

Mia loved the fact that Chan was sucking my dick, now. I didn’t always cum in his mouth, because they wanted my cum in her pussy as much as possible. But, Chan really started getting into eating my cream pies and sucking my dick clean after I fucked Mia.

I’ve never had any interest in sucking a guys dick, but I never had any problems letting a guy suck mine. I was glad Chan was doing this because it gave him more of a way to be included in the sex Mia and I were having.

Mia finally ended up pregnant, but she lost the child less than a month into the pregnancy. We were all very upset, but we kept trying. I managed to get her pregnant one more time, but she lost that one as well.

I ended up living with Chan and Mia for almost a year. Then, one day, when we got word that Chan’s father suffered a stroke and they had to return to South Korea. We finished the semester, but unfortunately, they returned to their country without carrying my child. At least, as far as I know. The plan was to keep in touch and I would come to South Korea and visit my child as much as I could.

Mia and I did fall in love. Chan knew that, but it didn’t seem to bother him at all. In fact, I think he liked knowing the love and connection that Mia and I shared. However, I knew because of their culture and arranged marriage she would always belong to him. Nevertheless, I will always be fond of the memory I have of Mia and Chan and what we shared together.

I learned a lot from Chan and Mia. I was uncomfortable with all the nudity at first. They made fun of how Americans were so uptight about nudity and it eventually made me feel completely comfortable being naked. I probably had a few sexual hang-ups and Mia taught me how to let go and live in the moment while we were having sex.

Chan taught me how being a husband, didn’t necessarily mean owning your wife in every way. Allowing one’s wife to explore her sexuality was one of the greatest gifts a husband could give to his wife. I was his wife’s bull, but Chan planted the seed, in my mind, for me to be a cuckold one day.

As far as the class project. We got an A. Or, I should say Chan earned us an A. He did the vast majority of the work while I was fucking his wife.

hotsusan
Player

Re: Cuckold now but Started as a Bull

Unread post by hotsusan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 pm

very cool, great story

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:32 am

There is no greater feeling in the world than fucking another man's wife, with the exception of getting that wife pregnant.
You had the chance to do both. Lucky guy!!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 am

Very hot ! So when do we get the rest of your story. I too am now a cuckold!

gmeter
Prepubescent

Unread post by gmeter » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:07 am

petey boy wrote:Very hot ! So when do we get the rest of your story. I too am now a cuckold!
My wife is on here (Sandy 98). She's actually been on here for a few years. I joined a few months ago. Her first post is in a thread called "Live in Lover". That kinda sums things up for us.

I'm not sure if my experience with Chan and Mia encouraged my own cuckold desires or if they just woke them up. Either way, I absolutely love being a cuckold.

Chan was heavily aroused knowing that I was giving Mia better sex. Now, I am the one that is heavily aroused, knowing my wife is getting better and more frequent sex with her lover.

We're not trying to get her pregnant, so me and my wife still have plenty of sex. However, sex with her and I is very different than sex with her and her bf. Sex with her and I is very slow, tender and passionate. It's good, but I'm very submissive, as is she. It's tender and passionate, but she even admits, it's kind of boring.

She craves being dominated and her bf fills that role perfectly. The sex they share is way more vigorous because he is not only larger than me, he is very dominant. He manhandles her in the bed, ties her up, and fucks her very hard for a much longer period of time than I can. We joke that he fucks her like a jackhammer and can do it for hours. After cumming, he can regenerate in less than 10 minutes sometimes.